You last visited: Today at 08:54 PM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|07-15-2013 06:29 PM|
|07-09-2013 10:24 PM|
|Tempest12||So freaking convoluted. I will never buy an Ebay gift card again.|
|06-25-2013 09:39 AM|
some info from the last GCM FP deal; my gift card came w/o a redemption code. GL!
|06-22-2013 12:39 AM|
here is the link to see all the gift cards you used. both; active or depleted.
|06-21-2013 09:02 PM|
I just won a $40 auction and had no problem paying with a GC -- used IE10
- went to My eBay & clicked on "Pay Now" for the auction I won
- put in the 13-digit GC redemption code in the redemption code box & hit "apply"
- went to the next page where you log in to Paypal
- shows amount due by Paypal as $0 and you complete checkout
Checked my GC balance and it shows $10 remaining
|06-21-2013 06:03 PM|
|06-21-2013 05:42 PM|
Keep the cards until you use them (I would keep them until you get the item you ordered and made sure everything was ok) -- you can check the balance online to make sure they were activated properly: http://giftcard.ebay.c
|06-21-2013 03:51 PM|
Edit: I clicked the "link to paypal" near the top of the screen (or whatever it was called) and it took me to paypal site which allowed me to use the card.
|06-21-2013 03:43 PM|
|06-21-2013 02:53 PM|
|zc8||If you received a 19 digit code, then the correct code is the last 9 digit + the four digit pin at the upper right corner.|
|06-21-2013 06:08 AM|
|06-20-2013 11:11 PM|
so what can we do with these cards? we have to buy something on ebay and use up the balance before we can throw the cards away?
|06-20-2013 10:31 AM|
I received my 3 cards today. None of them had redemption codes. I called GiftCardMall.com Customer Care at (877)426-2551 and they gave me the codes over the phone in about 10 minutes.
You should never blindly trust a phone number posted in a forum like this. Always verify it. For all you know the above number is mine, I'll get your card information, give you fake redemption codes, then call the real GiftCardMall and steal your money.
edit: See the wiki for a better way to get the redemption code.
|06-20-2013 07:59 AM|
|shinymagpie||Is anyone else still having problems with the GCs? I tried using it to pay, it detects the card, and tries to deduct from it, but when I hit "confirm payment", it says that the paypal method is declined?|
|06-19-2013 12:57 PM|
since I was the original one to comment on this issue, i'll let you guys and update on all the steps I took.
1. contacted GCM via ebay and paypal
2. was impatient after waiting 12 hours with no response from GCM, so I called paypal. they gave me a $50 credit for the value of the gift card. http://slickdeals.net/f/6083196-50-eBay-Gift-Card-for-45-Free-Shipping?p=6012
3. while waiting for the $50 credit, I called GCM asking why they haven't responded back to my email. they told me they had issues with the card, so they would give my order a $45 refund.
tl;dr received $45 refund from GCM; also received $50 credit from paypal but YMMV on that.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|