You last visited: Today at 07:37 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|12-11-2013 02:38 PM|
I think they can give you a refund of the amount you paid in CA if a GC is less than $10. Or you can just apply the $6 next time you buy tickets online where you can stack another coupon from Groupon.
|12-04-2013 06:30 AM|
Fandango will redeem it at face value.
|11-30-2013 01:39 PM|
Fandango movie ticket expires today, as a reminder.
If you don't redeem it, will Groupon refund your money?
|07-03-2013 10:07 PM|
|NL126||So glad I was able to get the Target GC!|
|07-02-2013 08:08 PM|
|07-01-2013 09:21 PM|
|07-01-2013 09:05 PM|
Thanks so much. Unfortunately, even on the computer, the groupon doesn't show the barcode I called groupon and they had no idea what had gone wrong. All my other groupons open with a barcode but this one opens with a redemption code but no bar code. It's the same case when I log into my account from my husband's windows phone as well.
|07-01-2013 06:13 PM|
1) Log in to your Groupon account on a computer.
2) Go to My Groupons then click View Voucher next to the Target Groupon.
3) Your computer will download the PDF file of the voucher. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to redeem the voucher for online use. You will then get a Gift Card Number and PIN.
4) To use it in store, download the Target app or go to Target's mobile site on your phone.
5) Login to your Target account and, in the menu, go to My Accounts, then My GiftCards. Login to your GiftCards account.
6) Add the Gift Card to your account.
7) You will then be able to access the bar code and gift card number.
|07-01-2013 06:04 PM|
|cvs666||For windows phone users: do you get the bar code when you try to redeem it in store? Mine pulls up without the barcode, and target can't key in the redemption code manually. Neither Groupon nor Target know why this is happening, and re-installing the app didn't work either. Any other users having this problem?|
|07-01-2013 04:57 PM|
|07-01-2013 12:21 PM|
|sstrayer||Anyone have a despicable me 2 $2 off code they aren't going to use and can message me? It was in Fandango's fanmail a few days ago. Thanks.|
|07-01-2013 06:58 AM|
|zodolyk||Is this still available?|
|06-30-2013 08:12 PM|
|06-30-2013 01:11 PM|
Is there anyway to combine the fandango codes? Or consolidate them? How about can u purchase fandango giftcard with them?
Its pain having to keep track of all the codes
|06-29-2013 07:22 PM|
|jmor||Why are you people obsessed about getting a bunch of fandango codes? this deal is dead. just wait for the next one. abusing the system isn't cool.|
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|