You last visited: Today at 10:30 AM
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|08-12-2013 10:23 AM|
- Rebate pre-submitted on Jul-9
- Rebate papers mailed on Jul-10 (USPS first class with tracking)
- Delivered on Jul-12
- No update for two weeks, so emailed then on Jul-22 asking for status update and provided USPS tracking info in email
- Status update on Jul-23 showing received on Jul-12
- Status update on Jul-24 showing audit passed or something like that
- Status update on Jul-26 showing payment approved
- Received the $300 gift card on Aug-2
- Status update on Aug-5 showing payment mailed on Jul-29
Great deal and a smooth rebate process. Seriously considering getting another one from a different vendor or at a different address.
|08-05-2013 08:53 PM|
|08-05-2013 02:28 PM|
|08-02-2013 06:25 PM|
|coolgirl01||can anyone tell me where can i find the promotion id on online rebate?|
|08-02-2013 12:20 PM|
The fun part is, by the time Canon receives the rebate and possibly denies it, I will be out of the return period for Buydig. Wonderful.
|08-02-2013 12:08 PM|
|08-01-2013 08:33 PM|
I got my printer today with the paper and thumbdrive. I went to presubmit the rebate online through canon, and the serial number on the side of my box says that it has already been claimed when I typed it in!!!!!!
I sent Canon an email about this with screen shots and photos of my box/label. What do you guys suggest I do, and has this ever happened to anyone else? This was all factory sealed and the UPC labels are all untouched and fully intact..
|07-30-2013 11:07 PM|
The printer uses the came CLI-8 carts as older cannons, with new chips.
|07-30-2013 01:05 PM|
|07-29-2013 06:48 PM|
|07-29-2013 03:21 PM|
|07-27-2013 01:30 PM|
|itaintrite||Ordered yesterday and already received the printer today. Holy crap that's fast shipping. And holy crap is this a huge printer or what ;P Do you know if the paper and USB drive are shipped separately or inside the printer box?|
|07-27-2013 01:04 PM|
Since BuyDig is OOS, I thought that some people may want to go to Adorama's offer, which does not include a thumb drive. Printer + paper = $389 - $300 rebate = $89. Free shipping.
|07-27-2013 11:36 AM|
|coolgirl01||Do i have to wait for the printer to apply the rebate?|
|07-26-2013 07:51 PM|
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|