Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Coupons (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official Bath & Body Works Coupon & Info Thread (http://slickdeals.net/f/2331977-official-bath-body-works-coupon-info-thread)

serra 11-30-2009 08:02 PM

Official Bath & Body Works Coupon & Info Thread

Some FAQ!

Why am I not getting Direct Mail coupons?
Well, have you used one recently? Have you been shopping at BBW and not giving your phone number? Make sure your correct address is listed with the connected phone number (that you'll give when shopping) by calling 1-800-395-1001.

When is the next sale?
There are sales going on all the time! Oh, you're one of them... The Semi-Annual Sale (here known as SAS) happens twice a year in January and June.

________ was discontinued and was my absolute favorite!!! Why doesn't my store carry it any more? Where can I find it?
It didn't sell well, plain and simple. That's why it was discontinued. Depending on how old the item is, you can either check the Outlet stores or you'll have to look for it on eBay. If you can't remember the last time you were in BBW, they probably don't have it anymore.

Wait a second... there isn't an outlet store in my state! How can I get my hands on those discontinued/discounted items?
US Bath and Body Works stores can ship anywhere in the continental US via FedEx Ground. The fee depends on how much you are buying. It's generally $6 for normal purchases. Anything over a case will be $10. (Any store can ship product to you, it just usually happens more frequently at Outlets.)

I'm looking for a particular current item, but my store is OOS. What should I do?
You can always look online (your best bet), or you can do a store search through customer service at 1-800-395-1001.

Didn't BBW open up some locations in our friend to the north, Canada?
Why yes. Yes they did! Here are the locations:
Erin Mills T. C. - Mississauga, Ontario - (905) 820-1112
Stone Road Mall - Guelph, Ontario - (519) 836-6904
White Oaks Mall - London, Ontario - (519) 685-5457
West Edmonton Mall - Edmonton, Alberta - (780) 484-0739
Yorkdale S.C. - Toronto, Ontario - (416) 787-1051
Fairview Mall - Willowdale, Ontario - (416) 492-1469

Wasn't I able to use my Express card at BBW before? I was told I can't now...
You aren't dreaming. You were able to, at one point in time, use your Express card at BBW as a form of payment. BBW is owned by parent company Limited Brands, which also used to own Express and The Limited, but sold to Golden Gate Capital in July 2007. Sister company Victoria's Secret's credit card, the Angel Card, is still accepted at stores nationwide.

I have an Angel Card, but I wasn't able to use it online. Why not?
If you'd like to make a purchase using your Angel Card, you'll either have to phone in your order or go to a BBW store. As of the present, BBW.com is not taking purchases using the Angel Card.

Why are the deals online different from the deals in-store?
You have to think of the website as a seperate entity from the B&M stores. Most of the deals online do coinside with the deals in-store, but from time to time, there will be Web-Exclusive items or promotions that you will not be able to find in-store.

Can I make a return in-store with products I bought from BBW.com?
Yes. Yes you can. Just make sure to bring in the invoice that came with your purchase so the transaction will run smoother. If it was a gift that was sent to you (you'll know by the lack of prices on the invoice), or you don't have the invoice, you'll recieve store credit.

Can I make a return in-store without a receipt?
Yes. You will get store credit only. Without a receipt, you will get the lowest price that the items you are returning have been selling or sold at.

Can I stack coupons in-store? I have a free item with $X and a $X off $Y I want to use. Can't I just purchase $Y?
That would be a negative. Each coupon needs to go with it's own separate transaction, and must meet the minimum value threshold for each.

Can I stack coupons online?
Nope. Only one coupon code can be used per transaction, just like in-store. Sometimes, BBW.com will automatically stack free shipping codes with free item codes if you meet the free shipping code threshold. You can check if such codes are stacking in the coupon codes above!

What is this I hear about Price Adjustments?
BBW Stores and BBW.com can do price adjustments within two weeks (14 days) of the original purchase date to the current selling price only. Just bring in your reciept!

Does BBW issue rainchecks for OOS items?
No. if you want to get in on a certain special or deal, and your favorite scent is OOS, you're out of luck. You can always buy another scent/variety, and exchange it when your favorite scent is back in stock. (Note: this does not apply to SAS or clearance sales, as stock is limited and will be exchanged for the lowest selling price).

I had (insert adjective here) service today at a B&M store. Who should I talk to?
Please call customer service at 1-800-395-1001 about your service rants and raves. They'll be happy to help you out!

I'm having issues with (ordering online/my online order that was recieved). Who should I call?
Please call online customer service at 1-800-395-5005 about your questions or concerns. They'll be happy to help you out!

wikipost 11-30-2009 08:03 PM

Official Bath & Body Works Coupon & Info Thread

In-Store Specials
Signature Collection | Buy 3, Get 3 FREE
Mini Body Care | 3 for $12
Wallflowers | 4 for $20, 6 for $24
Mason Jar Candles | 2 for $15
Wallflowers Refills | 3 for $20
Mini Candles | 3 for $10
Scentportables | Buy 4 Get 2 Free
Hand Soaps | 5 for $15, 7 for $20
PocketBac | 5 for $5
True Blue Spa | Buy 2 Get 1 Free
C.O. Bigelow | Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Lip | Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Current Coupons

IN-STORE
PRINTABLES:
20% Off Any Purchase [Exp 12/07/13] [thread.co]
Free Candle with $20+ In-Store [Exp 12/06/13] [thread.co]
Free Item with Any $10 Purchase (Up to a $13 Value) [Exp 12/24/13] [bathandbodyworks.com]

ONLINE CODES:
F131643 - $5 Off $20, $10 Off $30 Or $15 Off $40 Purchase [Exp 12/15/13]
BBWDEC13 - 20% Off Online Purchase [Exp 12/24/13]
F139737 - 20% Off Online Purchase [Exp 12/24/13]
HOLIDAYGIFT - Free Item with Any $10 Purchase [Exp 12/24/13]
F139765 - $10 Off $30 Purchase [Exp 12/24/13]

TEXT MESSAGES:
Must be 18 years or older to sign-up for Mobile Alerts. By texting BBW to LUVBBW (588229) you are agreeing to receive text messages from Bath and Body Works. Depending on the terms of your wireless plan, text message or other fees may be charged by your wireless carrier for receiving these messages. Up to six messages will be sent per month. All text messages will be in English. To opt out of future messages at any time, text STOP to LUVBBW (588229) or reply STOP to any text message. Before changing your cell number, you agree to reply STOP to our text offers. For help, text HELP to LUVBBW (588229) or reply HELP to any text message. Message and Data Rates May Apply.

serra 10-29-2010 10:30 AM

link to your last thread here.

AnitaDominika 10-29-2010 11:49 AM

:bounce: :woot2:

Dannie138 10-29-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serra (Post 33751253)

Thanks so much Serra! :)

tarribear 10-30-2010 01:22 PM

Lip coupon exp 10/31 from old thread

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf...Coupon&cm_

Jersey Girl 10-30-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Thanks Serra! :bounce:

2much4me 10-30-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 33780473)

Quote:

Thank-you!

I made it to bbw today and bought a few fall figural candles @ 50% off (pumpkin, apple, & silver jackolantern), the snowman luminary, mentha lip shine, home spray in homemade cookies and snowman figural candle. Super happy to buy the figural candles at such a great price! I used the free home spray & 10 off 30 mailer qs, the lip coupon, and the free $13 item with any $15 purchase from the latest holiday catalogue in separate transactions!

Bath & Body Works has updated their website [bathandbodyworks.com].

Jersey Girl 10-30-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyswillbeboys (Post 33787465)
Thank-you! :)

I made it to bbw today and bought a few fall figural candles @ 50% off (pumpkin, apple, & silver jackolantern), the snowman luminary :woot:, mentha lip shine, home spray in homemade cookies and snowman figural candle. :heart: Super happy to buy the figural candles at such a great price! I used the free home spray & 10 off 30 mailer qs, the lip coupon, and the free $13 item with any $15 purchase from the latest holiday catalogue in separate transactions! :whee2: :heart:

Bath & Body Works has updated their website [bathandbodyworks.com]. :heart:

Great shopping trip Lizzy!!! :woot:

Happy Halloween!!! :whee2:

2much4me 10-30-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl (Post 33789569)
Great shopping trip Lizzy!!! :woot:

Thanks Jersey! I found the blanket at 50% off, but I just couldn't resist buying the luminary instead. Happy Halloween! :whee2:

Jersey Girl 10-30-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyswillbeboys (Post 33789617)
Thanks Jersey! :hug: I found the blanket at 50% off, but I just couldn't resist buying the luminary instead. :heart: Take care and Happy Halloween! :whee2:

You're welcome! :hug:
I saw that luminary and it is really nice! I'm sure you will enjoy it!! :)

:whee2::whee2:

saltshaker2 10-31-2010 08:04 PM

bought the blanket today 50% off, can't understand why it was on sale. will make a great Christmas gift.

xoxodashmax 11-01-2010 12:27 AM

3-wicks I believe will be 2/$30. New Xmas handsoaps: orange, cranberry and vanilla snap. Some stores will carry two other new scents. Snowglobes are $20 with $20 purchase. New mini body butters will be by the cashwrap.
Check out the wallflower mix and match table, there's cute snowmen wf plug ins that hide the bulb! Will update for any new promos.

ALVSGIRLY 11-01-2010 04:27 AM

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf...COUPON&cm_

$10 off $30 printable. Expires 11/21!

Online code: HOLIDAY30

mykayak 11-01-2010 10:00 AM

I received a a "Get a Free Home Fragrance Oil or room spray with any purchase" and a 10 off 30 coupon in the mail yesterday.

Jengo 11-01-2010 02:55 PM

How much is the blanket? It's 50% off at my store too. Would I be able to use the $10 off $30 coupon with it as well?

tarribear 11-01-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jengo (Post 33834359)
How much is the blanket? It's 50% off at my store too. Would I be able to use the $10 off $30 coupon with it as well?

24.75, yes you can use the 10 off 30 with it

hpnotiq01 11-01-2010 05:59 PM

Blanket? Not the Lambie blanket right?

Jersey Girl 11-01-2010 07:55 PM

Went to bbw's today to use my free hfo q. The peppermint shea socks were on sale for $5.00 I picked up a cute pair of those in one of the new prints and got my free hfo.
$5.00 oop total for both. :)

My dh had a $25.00 gc he earned from my points and he bought a green tart burner that was 50% off, if you buy the tart burners the oils are only $4.00 each.
He picked up 7 hfo's and the tart burner.
He used his $25.00 GC and a $10/$30 survey receipt he only had to pay the tax his total was $1.75. oop :)

I was surprised to see they still had the 50% off blankets left on a table. I thought they would be sold out by now. I :heart:mine!

xoxodashmax 11-01-2010 08:39 PM

Have several free signature collection with any purchase and free room spray or oil with any purchase coupons. Looking for toddler food coupons or whatever else you wanna throw at me. PM me

Kris7828 11-01-2010 09:02 PM

are the holiday traditions not considered a signature collection item? if so that stinks...i wanted to use my free item coupons to buy those. :(

longhorn11 11-01-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyswillbeboys (Post 33787465)
I made it to bbw today and bought a few fall figural candles @ 50% off (pumpkin, apple, & silver jackolantern), the snowman luminary, mentha lip shine, home spray in homemade cookies and snowman figural candle. Super happy to buy the figural candles at such a great price! I used the free home spray & 10 off 30 mailer qs, the lip coupon, and the free $13 item with any $15 purchase from the latest holiday catalogue in separate transactions!

Bath & Body Works has updated their website [bathandbodyworks.com].

hey sis!
u got some great items from bbw! all those figural candles sound awesome! im hoping my store still has the apple & pumpkin tomorrow! ooo, i got a mentha lip shine too!
have u smelled mint chocolate?? its yummy!!
glad u got a nice deal! they were putting christmas stuff out all wknd!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl (Post 33843265)
Went to bbw's today to use my free hfo q. The peppermint shea socks were on sale for $5.00 I picked up a cute pair of those in one of the new prints and got my free hfo.
$5.00 oop total for both. :)

My dh had a $25.00 gc he earned from my points and he bought a green tart burner that was 50% off, if you buy the tart burners the oils are only $4.00 each.
He picked up 7 hfo's and the tart burner.
He used his $25.00 GC and a $10/$30 survey receipt he only had to pay the tax his total was $1.75. oop :)

I was surprised to see they still had the 50% off blankets left on a table. I thought they would be sold out by now. I :heart:mine!

heya jersey!
:teehee: we both love those socks soo much!
thats great DH's oop was so low! i'm eggcited for all the deals!
ugh, i wanted a blanket, but they totally were gone on sunday...

i went into bbw, friday & sat..
used the free lip item q twice, bought the halloween sweet cinn pumpkin soap for $1.25 twice
got a mentha shine & secret wonderland lip shines!

hba123 11-02-2010 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn11 (Post 33847941)
hey sis!
u got some great items from bbw! all those figural candles sound awesome! im hoping my store still has the apple & pumpkin tomorrow! ooo, i got a mentha lip shine too!

heya jersey!
:teehee: we both love those socks soo much!
thats great DH's oop was so low! i'm eggcited for all the deals!

used the free lip item q twice, bought the halloween sweet cinn pumpkin soap for $1.25 twice

These are the new holiday socks. The other ones, solid colors/stripes in blue, wine, pink, are half off, so $3.75.

Jersey Girl 11-02-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn11 (Post 33847941)
hey sis!

heya jersey!
:teehee: we both love those socks soo much!thats great DH's oop was so low! i'm eggcited for all the deals!

Yes we do! When I saw the new holiday prints for $5.00 I had to have one! Sorry you missed out on the blanket :hug:! Maybe you could call another store in your area to see if they have any left.

DH did get a good deal on the hfo he got some of the new holiday scents and they smell yummy!
He bought 2 mint chocolate,2 frosted cranberry,1 homemade cookies,1spiced cider and 1 creamy pumpkin. For my freebie I picked homemade cookies. It's really yummy!

You got a good deal on the soaps and getting your free lip shines along with them! :)

tarribear 11-02-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpnotiq01 (Post 33839681)
Blanket? Not the Lambie blanket right?

:nod:

lillamua 11-02-2010 02:20 PM

Yesterday when I checked out, the cashier said there is a "new" loyalty program that goes by how many times you give your email when you check out. She wasn't sure whether or not it was going to be replacing the sending out coupons by your phone number or not.

xoxodashmax 11-02-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillamua (Post 33870699)
Yesterday when I checked out, the cashier said there is a "new" loyalty program that goes by how many times you give your email when you check out. She wasn't sure whether or not it was going to be replacing the sending out coupons by your phone number or not.

Yes. I remember this a few months back, everytime you enter your email you're suppose to get better coupons such as mystery % off up to 30% off. Will not replace mail outs - hench why we always ask for your # and email. =]

xoxodashmax 11-02-2010 09:06 PM

Heads up. Wallflowers will be $6 sometime the end of the week. Then 11/17 is when we have b3g3f.

sportsdoll 11-03-2010 06:09 AM

Need some help please. DD made a purchase yesterday and did not receive a coupon book. I thought they were given automatically or am I missing something? tia

hba123 11-03-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsdoll (Post 33888803)
Need some help please. DD made a purchase yesterday and did not receive a coupon book. I thought they were given automatically or am I missing something? tia

She should have gotten one.

sportsdoll 11-03-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 33888849)
She should have gotten one.

That's what I thought and I specifically told her that cause I wanted it for christmas gifts for she and her sister. Should I call corp? Thanks for answering so quickly by the way :)

Jengo 11-03-2010 06:39 AM

Went yesterday and got the blanket,$5 signature body splash in the new Secret Wonderland scent,and a clearance anti bacterial hand gel all for 22.xx :whee: :whee: I am in LOVE with this blanket and going back today to get the last 1 or 2 they have in stock,They are great gifts for 20 bucks and I get the 3 oz stuff for me :)

hba123 11-03-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsdoll (Post 33888919)
That's what I thought and I specifically told her that cause I wanted it for christmas gifts for she and her sister. Should I call corp? Thanks for answering so quickly by the way :)

You're welcome. You can call the store and see if they will give you one if you/she goes back. If not, then call Corp--I have had great experience with their Cust. service.

sportsdoll 11-03-2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 33889725)
You're welcome. You can call the store and see if they will give you one if you/she goes back. If not, then call Corp--I have had great experience with their Cust. service.

I just called, they are mailing one out, 1st coupon will be expired by the time I get it, but whatever. She indicated that they may have been all gone, since "while supplies last". I will give the store (25 minute drive) the benefit of the doubt, but could be cause DD is 17 and they just didn't do it. Thanks again

hba123 11-03-2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsdoll (Post 33889891)
I just called, they are mailing one out, 1st coupon will be expired by the time I get it, but whatever. She indicated that they may have been all gone, since "while supplies last". I will give the store (25 minute drive) the benefit of the doubt, but could be cause DD is 17 and they just didn't do it. Thanks again

Glad it worked out.

xoxodashmax 11-03-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsdoll (Post 33888803)

Couldve ran out. Stores should be giving out 2 bouncebacks. A coupon booklet and $10/$30.

sportsdoll 11-03-2010 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxodashmax (Post 33892909)
Couldve ran out. Stores should be giving out 2 bouncebacks. A coupon booklet and $10/$30.

I actually called the store at 10 when they opened, and the girl said they had plenty left. It's the principle for me on this, but I need to let this go cause it's making me crazy.

stardesire 11-03-2010 08:49 AM

Only one blanket left at my area store...and it is storming out..so not sure I will get it. I have been eyeing the cream one.

stardesire 11-03-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardesire (Post 33893937)
Only one blanket left at my area store...and it is storming out..so not sure I will get it. I have been eyeing the cream one.

I am thinking of changing my mind on this as it says only 'line dry'.
Has anyone dried it in a dryer?

AnitaDominika 11-03-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardesire (Post 33894219)

i've found that with other similar fabric blankets (and previous lambie blankets) that if i place it on fluff (no heat) setting, it is fine.

Jersey Girl 11-03-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardesire (Post 33894219)

I do the same as AD ( fluff/no heat) and the blankets come out perfect! I like this new one even better then the Lambie blankets.

Wuzzlefield 11-03-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsdoll (Post 33893549)
I actually called the store at 10 when they opened, and the girl said they had plenty left. It's the principle for me on this, but I need to let this go cause it's making me crazy.

It was probably just a mistake - there are a lot of new girls that just got hired for holiday help and I know they're taking a while to catch on to everything at our store.

cute4diva 11-03-2010 08:31 PM

Are the Halloween items 75% off now? What's the price of the Halloween anti-bacterial gel (the small size one) now?

xoxodashmax 11-03-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cute4diva (Post 33917145)
Are the Halloween items 75% off now? What's the price of the Halloween anti-bacterial gel (the small size one) now?

Just the halloween pocket bacs will remain at $1.50 or 5/$5

xoxodashmax 11-04-2010 06:17 AM

Signature collection BUY 3 GET 3 FREE starts today. Hopefully everyone has coupons to get $10 off $30 and a free item!

LoveTwoDeal 11-04-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxodashmax (Post 33926681)
Signature collection BUY 3 GET 3 FREE starts today. Hopefully everyone has coupons to get $10 off $30 and a free item!

How ? I thought we cant combine coupons? TIA

Because they were sent together we can use the coupons together? Is that why? :)

hba123 11-04-2010 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveTwoDeal (Post 33929063)
How ? I thought we cant combine coupons? TIA

Because they were sent together we can use the coupons together? Is that why? :)

Lately, the ones sent together can be used together. Check the back of the card--it would say if you can. Ummm, do you really need more stuff? :D

LoveTwoDeal 11-04-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 33929843)
Lately, the ones sent together can be used together. Check the back of the card--it would say if you can. Ummm, do you really need more stuff? :D

No..but a deal is a deal...LOL...Right?

Karheart 11-04-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 33929843)

Yes, she does. :nod:

I think I do too. Well, maybe it'll be a Christmas gift.

tarribear 11-04-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karheart (Post 33933777)

We all need more stuff:lol:

hba123 11-04-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveTwoDeal (Post 33930401)
No..but a deal is a deal...LOL...Right?

Just came back from there. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 33934609)

Yes, we do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 33934609)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karheart (Post 33933777)

We are all guilty. :lmao:

LoveTwoDeal 11-04-2010 11:57 AM

ok, talked into it. Going after work. Sick or not. :)

ALVSGIRLY 11-04-2010 12:06 PM

And yall call me an enabler :lol:!

tarribear 11-04-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALVSGIRLY (Post 33939777)
And yall call me an enabler :lol:!

you rubbed off on us ;)

LoveTwoDeal 11-04-2010 12:12 PM

I think I enabled myself..LOL..They just helped. LOL

Karheart 11-04-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveTwoDeal (Post 33940011)

We'll always be here for you. :hug:

LoveTwoDeal 11-04-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karheart (Post 33940203)
We'll always be here for you. :hug:

That's what I love about SD, a whole lot of enablers!

ALVSGIRLY 11-04-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 33939949)
you rubbed off on us ;)

Good :evillaf:!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveTwoDeal (Post 33940011)

:rock::rock::rock:

jmart 11-04-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Let us know if that works.

hba123 11-04-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart (Post 33942095)
Let us know if that works.

Did it today. Bought 3 items, got 3 free, used the $10 off $30 coupon and free sign. item coupon to get a 7th item.

mantequilla 11-04-2010 01:21 PM

I have coupons from the coupon book to trade if anyone is interested.

(2) Free item of your choice with any purchase of $15 or more
(2) $10 off any purchase of $30 or more
(2) Save 20% on your entire purchase

If anyone has a 15% off Aldo coupon (the one that prints on the receipt), please PM me. I've been lusting after these boots and lord knows that I don't need any more coupons to BBW. :)

andigomeep 11-04-2010 03:09 PM

I haven't shopped BBW for ages so sorry if this a dumb question. So you can't use those survey coupons with free item with purchase coupon? What about a text message with 10 off with the free item coupon?

Also, how long does the buy 3 get 3 run for typically? Through the weekend?

geekygurl 11-04-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Boo, I got the free hfo or room spray with the $10/$30. :(

xoxodashmax 11-04-2010 03:55 PM

Folks, coupons that are mailed together can always be combined. If your associate doesn't comprehend that, advise them to read the back of the coupons. There are a TON of new associates in all stores.

The best b3g3f Transaction I've seen done is: buy 3 perfumes, get 3 perfumes free. With every perfume, you automatically get a free body lotion if it's womens or shower gel if it's mens. With a free item and $10 off. For about $80 you can get 3 perfumes and 6 lotions free plus that free item. That's only for those perfume lovers like myself. even better if you got a mailer for 20% off. That's just my 2 cents! =]

xoxodashmax 11-04-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andigomeep (Post 33947107)
I haven't shopped BBW for ages so sorry if this a dumb question. So you can't use those survey coupons with free item with purchase coupon? What about a text message with 10 off with the free item coupon?

Also, how long does the buy 3 get 3 run for typically? Through the weekend?

Technically the only coupons you can combine are the ones mailed together. Usually on the back it will say "cannot be combine with any other discount, offer or COUPON". $10/$30 surveys, if you listen through the whole MSG will not list "coupon" thus it is acceptable to combine. The way I ring customers is one free item coupon and one $/% off coupon per transaction. FYI: stores are giving out $10/$30 bounceback coupons, buy something cheap like a pocketbac, get the coupon and get your buy3get3free then use that $10/$30. There's no start date. The b3g3f will last until Sunday. Possibly through Monday since I think it's a holiday.

LoveTwoDeal 11-04-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 33942579)
Did it today. Bought 3 items, got 3 free, used the $10 off $30 coupon and free sign. item coupon to get a 7th item.

Me too.;)

hba123 11-04-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveTwoDeal (Post 33954155)
Me too.;)

Knew you would. :)

GOLDNNDRKNESS 11-04-2010 10:43 PM

planning on going tomorrow

just to make sure, when i use my free item coupon, it has to be 7 items, right? (buy 3, get 3, and get 1 free)
and NOT buy 3, get 3, and use the free item coupon for one of the 3 you are buying?
either way, its a great deal, esp with the $10/30 :) TIA

mantequilla 11-05-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLDNNDRKNESS (Post 33959867)
planning on going tomorrow

just to make sure, when i use my free item coupon, it has to be 7 items, right? (buy 3, get 3, and get 1 free)
and NOT buy 3, get 3, and use the free item coupon for one of the 3 you are buying?
either way, its a great deal, esp with the $10/30 :) TIA

Yes, it would be 7 items. So say you picked up 7 body lotions for $10.50 each. After the b3g3, free item coupon and $10 off $30 coupon, your total would be $10.50(3) - $10 = $31.50 - $10 = $21.50 + tax.

rosehill 11-06-2010 09:06 AM

I decided to check here to figure out how to best use the coupons I have, because I haven't been to the store much lately. So if I am reading correctly, if I am interested in the twisted peppermint, I could get 7 six twisted peppermint body lotions and then choose any item up to $13 with the free item coupon from the book. But there are exclusions on this coupon. Last year I bought many of the pinecone figural candles with this offer, but the offer was better. I believe that there was no minimum purchase and there were no exclusions. Correct me if I am wrong.

I would like to make the most of my coupons today, so I will go and see what magic I can work!

CLASSYGlRL 11-07-2010 09:34 AM

:bigeye: Are they not making a Twisted Peppermint scrub this year, or any lambies? :pray:

ALVSGIRLY 11-07-2010 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLASSYGlRL (Post 34031339)
:bigeye: Are they not making a Twisted Peppermint scrub this year, or any lambies? :pray:

No lambies :mad:

CLASSYGlRL 11-07-2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALVSGIRLY (Post 34031493)
No lambies :mad:

:thanks: Alvs.... Argh :annoyed: I was totally looking forward to the Holiday line at BBW like I do every year.... too bad this year I will be disappointed. :sadwalk:

Great.... what will I buy now at BBW? :crying:

ALVSGIRLY 11-07-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLASSYGlRL (Post 34031673)
:thanks: Alvs.... Argh :annoyed: I was totally looking forward to the Holiday line at BBW like I do every year.... too bad this year I will be disappointed. :sadwalk:

Great.... what will I buy now at BBW? :crying:

Even my cat is mad :teehee:

ramona.cc 11-07-2010 10:50 AM

Got my BBW Mypoints $50 GC in only 3 weeks! :woot2:

ALVSGIRLY 11-07-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramona.cc (Post 34033283)
Got my BBW Mypoints $50 GC in only 3 weeks! :woot2:

:woot: They seem to be coming a little quicker. Thank goodness. :bounce::bounce:

Rachel4u 11-07-2010 11:59 AM

Does anybody have an extra holiday coupon book which they would like to give? I gave mine away and now i need to do some christmas shopping for a new collegue. Please let me know. Thanks.

ubabe6675 11-07-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel4u (Post 34035173)
Does anybody have an extra holiday coupon book which they would like to give? I gave mine away and now i need to do some christmas shopping for a new collegue. Please let me know. Thanks.

Have a couple of the coupon books they gave in-store if anyone needs it

Jersey Girl 11-07-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

I saw Lambie Blankets on the bay selling for $20.00-$25.00 if you need a new one!
I got the new blanket they had at 50% off and I :heart: it! Theres not much to get excited about this year in their holiday line! But I am going to get one of the new snowglobes as soon as my GC gets here from My Points! :)

zeee65 11-07-2010 02:28 PM

If anyone has a current free travel size item w/ any purchase coup, would you please post it to the WIKI? The old one expired on the 3rd. I always like to have one in my purse, just in case! LOL. Thanks, as always. Z :)

CLASSYGlRL 11-07-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl (Post 34036191)
I saw Lambie Blankets on the bay selling for $20.00-$25.00 if you need a new one!
I got the new blanket they had at 50% off and I :heart: it! Theres not much to get excited about this year in their holiday line! But I am going to get one of the new snowglobes as soon as my GC gets here from My Points! :)

:sadwalk: I wonder why they didnt do the lambie again this year? I always thought it was successful.. :dontknow:

:secret: I dont need a new one per say.... I still have an extra one new in box I bought last year for "back up," I was just looking forward to seeing a newly designed one.

Definitely not much to get excited for this year... :( No lambies... I'm still in disbelief. :shake:

:thanks: Jersey! :hug:

jprees 11-07-2010 10:13 PM

thank you for the link!

J

Jersey Girl 11-07-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLASSYGlRL (Post 34039275)
:sadwalk: I wonder why they didnt do the lambie again this year? I always thought it was successful.. :dontknow:

:secret: I dont need a new one per say.... I still have an extra one new in box I bought last year for "back up," I was just looking forward to seeing a newly designed one.

Definitely not much to get excited for this year... :( No lambies... I'm still in disbelief. :shake:

:thanks: Jersey! :hug:

You're welcome CG! :hug:

Glad you have a back up LB, I do too! lol

The holiday line is a let down after the past 2 or 3 years! I guess I'll be saving a lot of money this year not shopping there as much as I normally do for the holidays!

ibbydija 11-08-2010 04:59 AM

:wave: hi everyone. When does the holiday merchandise go on sale? And does anyone know for how much?

geekygurl 11-08-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

They didn't have any of the scrubs last year either. I found some about a year ago at their outlet in Gilroy and bought 10! I'm glad I did because I haven't seen any since.

geekygurl 11-08-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl (Post 34036191)

I got a new blanket over the weekend too! It's so soft and warm. The store I went to had quite a few left and no one seemed to be interested in them.

Other than that I couldn't bring myself to buy anything else, since I didn't get a free signature collection item with any purchase coupon. I only got the free hfo or room spray coupon.

xoxodashmax 11-08-2010 11:22 AM

$6 WFlowers. Candles aren't 2/$30 anymore. Aromatheraphy,co bigelow n true blue spa are b2g1f.

For anyone that didn't know, the holiday booklet that the first coupon was to end yesterday is extended to expire next Sunday.

gold1 11-08-2010 12:33 PM

Anyone know why several of the standard wallflower scents (ex. cucumber melon) are now on clearance? Are they being repackaged? Discontinued? Temporarily removed to make way for holiday scents?

Jersey Girl 11-08-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

from geekygurl I got a new blanket over the weekend too! It's so soft and warm. The store I went to had quite a few left and no one seemed to be interested in them.

Other than that I couldn't bring myself to buy anything else, since I didn't get a free signature collection item with any purchase coupon. I only got the free hfo or room spray coupon.

The blanket is awesome! Glad you were able to get one before they were all gone! :)

geekygurl 11-08-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl (Post 34070399)
The blanket is awesome! Glad you were able to get one before they were all gone! :)

Thanks Jersey!

Jersey Girl 11-08-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxodashmax (Post 34065999)
$6 WFlowers. Candles aren't 2/$30 anymore. Aromatheraphy,co bigelow n true blue spa are b2g1f.

For anyone that didn't know, the holiday booklet that the first coupon was to end yesterday is extended to expire next Sunday.

Thanks for the hu on the coupon!
I called 2 of the stores I shop in and one said they are not extending the coupon in their store. The other one said it was extended through Saturday the 13th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl (Post 34070399)

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekygurl (Post 34071553)
Thanks Jersey!

You're welcome! :)

xoxodashmax 11-08-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold1 (Post 34068745)
Anyone know why several of the standard wallflower scents (ex. cucumber melon) are now on clearance? Are they being repackaged? Discontinued? Temporarily removed to make way for holiday scents?

No. Most Likely discontinued and make way for holiday scents. I could be wrong

AnitaDominika 11-08-2010 07:07 PM

i was told that white citrus in wallflowers is now a seasonal scent and will be brought back for summer/spring. so i guess that is the same reason for other scents like cucumber melon.

kgt75 11-09-2010 12:21 PM

I went to my local store today and a super helpful salesperson gave me a peelie for the 3 wick candles. The peelie can be found on the smaller size candles (sorry don't know the size) but it's to get the bigger candles for $10 each. And you can use 1 coupon for 5 candles at a time! :bounce: They expire next year sorry forgot the date. They did say you can't use them with other coupons, but not sure if that's a YMMV thing or not.

giggles016 11-11-2010 07:47 AM

Is there a printable coupon for a free travel size item that isn't expired? The one in the wiki expired Nov. 3.

zeee65 11-11-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giggles016 (Post 34172199)
Is there a printable coupon for a free travel size item that isn't expired? The one in the wiki expired Nov. 3.

I asked the same thing. If anyone has one that they could post to the WIKI, it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Z:wave:

saltshaker2 11-11-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeee65 (Post 34189439)
I asked the same thing. If anyone has one that they could post to the WIKI, it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Z:wave:

I need one also. Tried finding one from another site but couldn't

xoxodashmax 11-11-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnitaDominika (Post 34082815)
i was told that white citrus in wallflowers is now a seasonal scent and will be brought back for summer/spring. so i guess that is the same reason for other scents like cucumber melon.

Not sure about that, it may have been discontinued to bring new scents in for spring.

Folks please check the bbw thread in The black Friday thread. I posted the up and coming list of promos and an image of the VIP bag, that is only if ur store doesn't have one on display yet

stardesire 11-12-2010 08:54 AM

I love the new Chocolate Mint candle. I got a peelie for the big candles @10 each up to 5 as KGT said and I am in NC. So it must be across the board thing.

sportsdoll 11-12-2010 01:59 PM

I would like to publicly thank xoxodashmax for an amazing RAOK. :)

layzeejk 11-13-2010 02:49 PM

F103356- Free Signature Collection body care item of your choice with any purchase. [11/1/10-11/28/10]

-added to wiki

Disclaimer says can be combined with $10 off $30 offer.

sportsdoll 11-13-2010 03:33 PM

Picked up 4 of those amazing blankets today. There were at least 10 left. Have no idea why. Not a regular here, so wanted to thank those of you that brought this to my attention. :)

UsinQs 11-14-2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by layzeejk (Post 34252419)
F103356- Free Signature Collection body care item of your choice with any purchase. [11/1/10-11/28/10]

-added to wiki

Disclaimer says can be combined with $10 off $30 offer.

:confused: I don't see it in wiki. Any help? TIA

AnitaDominika 11-14-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsdoll (Post 34253287)
Picked up 4 of those amazing blankets today. There were at least 10 left. Have no idea why. Not a regular here, so wanted to thank those of you that brought this to my attention. :)

they must not be popular here because there were tons left on the floor and in the back from what the SA's told me! i bought 2.

saltshaker2 11-14-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnitaDominika (Post 34278077)
they must not be popular here because there were tons left on the floor and in the back from what the SA's told me! i bought 2.

they do not have any at my store. Been gone a couple of weeks

Jersey Girl 11-15-2010 08:49 PM

Went today to get my Snow Globe. ($20 w/$20 purchase)

Bought the anti bac soaps 6 for $20 and the snowglobe. It's really nice!
Used a $25.00 gc I earned from my points and a $10 off $30 q.
My total oop was $7.00 :woot:

tarribear 11-15-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl (Post 34323153)

Saw the snowglobe, but I think I am going for the house, got the Gingerbread one last year. going to get the house so I can get the BF tote. Which my store is a pwp, which I thought in the past it was a gwp.

longhorn11 11-17-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

thats a nice deal! :whee:
i want that snow globe too!
went to bbw this saturday with my mom.
we did 3 transactions total to use up our "w/any purchase coupons"
got 3 nail files
1 mint chocolate oil-free
1 holiday traditions body cream-free
1 moonlight path triple moisture shower cream-free

also got a home mailer today for a "free item of your choice up to $13 value, with $10 purchase"

2much4me 11-18-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 34325599)
Saw the snowglobe, but I think I am going for the house, got the Gingerbread one last year. going to get the house so I can get the BF tote. Which my store is a pwp, which I thought in the past it was a gwp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn11 (Post 34363683)
got 3 nail files

also got a home mailer today for a "free item of your choice up to $13 value, with $10 purchase"

Nice deals, ladies! :woot: I received that mailer q too. :thumbsup:

tarribear - Can't wait to check out the house. :)

J3NNiFER 11-18-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxodashmax (Post 34075595)
No. Most Likely discontinued and make way for holiday scents. I could be wrong

Yea they are seasonly now, they'll be back :) They just don't sell as much during the holidays.

tarribear 11-18-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyswillbeboys (Post 34428005)

tarribear - Can't wait to check out the house. :)

I got two different mailers, so I am excited to get a good deal. Haven't been this excited about BBW in a long time. I need to go back there in the next few days and find out how to use my coupons to the max and be prepared for BF, so I have a plan to get in get what I need and get out.

Jersey Girl 11-18-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 34325599)

The Gingerbread house from last year was really cute! I won't be able to hit the stores BF because I'm working! Have fun shopping!

Jersey Girl 11-18-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyswillbeboys (Post 34428005)

Thanks Lizzy! So did I! :)

Jersey Girl 11-18-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn11 (Post 34363683)
got 3 nail files

The SG is so cute! I :heart: it! I'm putting it on my fireplace mantle.
Great shopping trip! :woot: I got that mc oil too, isn't it yummy?! I also got the mailer!

ramona.cc 11-19-2010 06:09 AM

Those who have the ScentBug...how long do your batteries last? And how often do you add oil, change pads?
I'm not sure if I received a defective one, or if I am just that disappointed in the performance of it. :(

Karheart 11-19-2010 07:16 AM

$10 off any purchase of $30 or more
online code: F102788
Expires December 24, 2010.

rdad3 11-19-2010 09:19 AM

how do you findout if they have an outlet store near you?

J3NNiFER 11-19-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramona.cc (Post 34443511)
Those who have the ScentBug...how long do your batteries last? And how often do you add oil, change pads?
I'm not sure if I received a defective one, or if I am just that disappointed in the performance of it. :(

My batteries run out pretty fast if i keep it on 24/7.. I have started using the Lithium batteries and they last quite a while.. I also bought 2 sets of rechargeable batteries and a charger and i'll use it all day and i'll charge those batteries overnight and vice versa. Much cheaper option! I work at BBW so i've learned a few tricks to the battery life lol! I add oil every couple of days and only a couple of drops just so it refreshes the scent. As far as the pad you don't really need to change them unless you'r changing the scent.

And if overall you don't like it, return it! Everything in the store is 100% guaranteed!

ramona.cc 11-19-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J3NNiFER (Post 34451541)
My batteries run out pretty fast if i keep it on 24/7.. I have started using the Lithium batteries and they last quite a while.. I also bought 2 sets of rechargeable batteries and a charger and i'll use it all day and i'll charge those batteries overnight and vice versa. Much cheaper option! I work at BBW so i've learned a few tricks to the battery life lol! I add oil every couple of days and only a couple of drops just so it refreshes the scent. As far as the pad you don't really need to change them unless you'r changing the scent.

And if overall you don't like it, return it! Everything in the store is 100% guaranteed!

Thanks! This was an online purchase? Do you know how their return policy is?
I don't shop @ BBW much, but I really wanted this to work out. The batteries it came with only lasted a few days, so I put in brand new Duracell batteries and I can tell by the light on the front that they are almost out and it's been less than a week!
Maybe I should just exchange for another wallflower?

J3NNiFER 11-19-2010 08:13 PM

^Can you take it to a store? ... The store would just return as usual even if you don't have the invoice. I'm sure the site would as well, but i'm not sure of the process of returning online sorry!

ubabe6675 11-20-2010 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdad3 (Post 34450379)
how do you findout if they have an outlet store near you?

The wonderful world of Google:nod: or you could go to the website and click store locator. It'll let you filter from the regular store or an outlet

iloveshopping57 11-20-2010 03:45 PM

Hi ladies!

I would like to exchange a body cream that I don't like the fragrance (warm vanilla sugar- too sweet!!), and would like to get something a bit more floral scented. The cream I have is the old packaging. Do you know if Bath & Body works will still let me exchange?

xoxodashmax 11-21-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloveshopping57 (Post 34491553)
Hi ladies!

I would like to exchange a body cream that I don't like the fragrance (warm vanilla sugar- too sweet!!), and would like to get something a bit more floral scented. The cream I have is the old packaging. Do you know if Bath & Body works will still let me exchange?

The SA may do one of 3 things:
1) Let you even exchange for a new body cream
2) Return it as 75-90% off then use that amount onto the next body cream
3) Return it as the ticketed price (which may be $9.50) and you'll pay the difference of $2.50 to get a new body cream.

it all depends on the manager on duty, I always do even exchanged, but my manager always does it 90% off.

chloeaddict 11-21-2010 12:34 PM

Starting Black Friday, the large scented candles (originally $19.50) will be 2 for $20. On the smaller candles ($9.50), there are peelies for $10 for up to 5 large candles that expire 1/2011.

alicia2kate 11-21-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeaddict (Post 34517161)
Starting Black Friday, the large scented candles (originally $19.50) will be 2 for $20. On the smaller candles ($9.50), there are peelies for $10 for up to 5 large candles that expire 1/2011.

Are you sure the 3-wicks are 2 for $20 on BF?

According to xoxodashmax's deals preview picture on this BF thread, that deal is only Saturday and Sunday _after_ BF.

I'd probably get the candles to get the VIP bag if it were offered, but I'll have to get something else if the candles aren't on sale.

chloeaddict 11-21-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alicia2kate (Post 34522575)
Are you sure the 3-wicks are 2 for $20 on BF?

According to xoxodashmax's deals preview picture on this BF thread, that deal is only Saturday and Sunday _after_ BF.

I'd probably get the candles to get the VIP bag if it were offered, but I'll have to get something else if the candles aren't on sale.

According to the SA, she said starting on BF, the 3-wicks are 2 for $20. But who knows, their stories can vary. :O

alicia2kate 11-21-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeaddict (Post 34523815)
According to the SA, she said starting on BF, the 3-wicks are 2 for $20. But who knows, their stories can vary. :O

Haha... so very true :) I guess I better have a backup purchase in mind, just in case they aren't on sale. Thanks for the quick reply!

mlynn05 11-21-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alicia2kate (Post 34524913)
Haha... so very true :) I guess I better have a backup purchase in mind, just in case they aren't on sale. Thanks for the quick reply!

I work at BBW and I was told yesterday that candles would indeed be 2/$20 on BF.
May vary by store..

Wuzzlefield 11-21-2010 05:41 PM

Per my store mtg: 2 for $20 three wicks, $5 wallflowers, B3G3 Signature on BF...AND we were told people can combine as many coupons as they want so long as they qualify for all of them!!!

Also, snowglobes and small houses go 50% tomorrow as well as a couple fall items.

chloeaddict 11-21-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuzzlefield (Post 34525397)
Per my store mtg: 2 for $20 three wicks, $5 wallflowers, B3G3 Signature on BF...AND we were told people can combine as many coupons as they want so long as they qualify for all of them!!!

Also, snowglobes and small houses go 50% tomorrow as well as a couple fall items.

Awesome! But what type of coupons could be combined?

Wuzzlefield 11-21-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeaddict (Post 34525585)
Awesome! But what type of coupons could be combined?

Hah, not sure - I was going to go through my stash tonight. I would guess the $10 3-wick peelie (if you were just getting one - they'll be 2 for $20 anyway), $10 off $30 (so long as the subtotal is $30), free item mailer, free travel size item printable... I'm not sure if there's anything else out there now... :confused:

iloveshopping57 11-21-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxodashmax (Post 34513493)
The SA may do one of 3 things:
1) Let you even exchange for a new body cream
2) Return it as 75-90% off then use that amount onto the next body cream
3) Return it as the ticketed price (which may be $9.50) and you'll pay the difference of $2.50 to get a new body cream.

it all depends on the manager on duty, I always do even exchanged, but my manager always does it 90% off.

Thanks and repped ya! I went tonight and she let me even exchange it for a different scent so my total came out to $0! :woot:

I also took advantage of the Buy 3 get 3 free and used the $10 off $30, so my total was only around $30. Got those little cellophane bags and ribbons and made 2 cute gift bags for Xmas gifts. It's amazing how much cuter the gifts look when they are packaged nicely!! :bounce:

I went today because I'm not sure I'll be able to go Black Friday, although I do really want the VIP tote. She told me it was $20 when you spend $40. Does anyone know if the True Blue Spa items will be on sale Black Friday? I need to pick up some more foot cream!

chloeaddict 11-21-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuzzlefield (Post 34525711)
Hah, not sure - I was going to go through my stash tonight. I would guess the $10 3-wick peelie (if you were just getting one - they'll be 2 for $20 anyway), $10 off $30 (so long as the subtotal is $30), free item mailer, free travel size item printable... I'm not sure if there's anything else out there now... :confused:

Great, those are all the coupons I have right now, too. I really wished they had Lambie items this year since there was a mailer for free item with any purchase.

Wuzzlefield 11-21-2010 06:51 PM

Oh yeah, and as far as the VIP bag, you can get more than one and your $20 to purchase the first counts toward the $40 purchase on to qualify for the second... so you would just need to spend $20 more to be able to buy a second... I hope that makes sense. And I think should be able to use 3 $10 off $30 coupons since the total would be $100... so it'd end up being as low as $70 for 2 VIP bags, and $60 of other products... This is really starting to confuse me so I'm trying to plan my purchase ahead...

tarribear 11-21-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuzzlefield (Post 34525397)

So if I have free item with purchase along with 10 off 30 do I have to spend more than the 30 to get the free item? And what about 20% off purchase, can you use those with the 10 off 30 ones? Got to figure this all out.

Wuzzlefield 11-21-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 34527681)
So if I have free item with purchase along with 10 off 30 do I have to spend more than the 30 to get the free item? And what about 20% off purchase, can you use those with the 10 off 30 ones? Got to figure this all out.

You would just have to be at $30 after the free item was taken off... and they didn't say anything about exclusions to the any coupons so long as you qualify for each - so I would think you would have to be at $30 after the 20% was taken off. I think I'm going to take my purchase scenario to my manager before BF just to make sure. :D I have a feeling this is going to be messy.

Balegoal 11-22-2010 01:35 AM

I think I can find a lot useful information here.

I hope there will be more and more useful information here.

Good luck!

pattisw 11-22-2010 03:59 AM

I got a coupon in the mail for a free item when I add $10 to my cart I can choose a product up to $13 free.I have over $10 in my cart and cant get the code to work.I keep getting my order does not qualify message.It states excludes candles,wallflowers,gift sets and starter sets. I have a body cream,body splash and 2 pairs of socks,all of those items are on sale and total $16.I added a fragrance mist that is $12 for my free item.
None of those are on the exclude list.Does anyone know whether sale items are excluded?

Divya2011 11-22-2010 12:19 PM

Girls I have a question. I bought an air freshner for $5 and used the free item coupon and got a signature body item for free. I want to return the air freshner and get a body lotion instead. When I return, do I also have to return the free item I got with the purchase?

tarribear 11-22-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Divya2010 (Post 34554034)
Girls I have a question. I bought an air freshner for $5 and used the free item coupon and got a signature body item for free. I want to return the air freshner and get a body lotion instead. When I return, do I also have to return the free item I got with the purchase?

No, because you are doing an exchange.

tarribear 11-22-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuzzlefield (Post 34528905)
You would just have to be at $30 after the free item was taken off... and they didn't say anything about exclusions to the any coupons so long as you qualify for each - so I would think you would have to be at $30 after the 20% was taken off. I think I'm going to take my purchase scenario to my manager before BF just to make sure. :D I have a feeling this is going to be messy.

I was thinking of doing the same thing because I have all these coupons and don't want to be sitting in the store trying to figure out the scenario during BF.

rembran 11-22-2010 01:25 PM

Just added a Free Full size Signature item coupon with $10 Purchase to the wiki

BarbMike821 11-22-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pattisw (Post 34539705)
I got a coupon in the mail for a free item when I add $10 to my cart I can choose a product up to $13 free.I have over $10 in my cart and cant get the code to work.I keep getting my order does not qualify message.It states excludes candles,wallflowers,gift sets and starter sets. I have a body cream,body splash and 2 pairs of socks,all of those items are on sale and total $16.I added a fragrance mist that is $12 for my free item.
None of those are on the exclude list.Does anyone know whether sale items are excluded?

I thought this was for in-store use only (I haven't read the fine print yet and I don't have it in front of me, though at first glace this is what I took away from the coupon)...

mlynn05 11-22-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuzzlefield (Post 34528905)

It is certainly gonna be messy! I have to work the 6am - 2pm shift and I dread it soooo bad. Nobody is going to be on the same page. :confused:

ShopNow 11-22-2010 09:26 PM

Wuzzlefield 11-22-2010 10:24 PM

Per BBW's Facebook post in a discussion: Hi Everyone - here are the basic (in-store) coupon rules for Black Friday Weekend:

• Gift card purchases will qualify you for the VIP Bag at $20
• There is no limit to the number of VIP Bags you can purchase. For every $40 you spend, you’ll receive a VIP Bag for $20. That means the $20 spent on the first VIP Bag will help you qualify for the second bag.
• Coupons can be combined with the VIP Bag promotion
• Multiple coupons can be combined in the same transaction as long as you qualify for each individual offer – if you have two $10 off $30 coupons, you’ll have to spend $60 (before tax) to redeem them both
• If you receive a coupon after checkout – it can be used immediately, but it must be rung in a separate transaction

Hope this helps - happy shopping!!!

nessykins 11-23-2010 02:38 PM

So if I get 2 VIP bags + $13 item

I can use the $10 off 30 & b1 $10 g1 free?

Wuzzlefield 11-23-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nessykins (Post 34584515)
So if I get 2 VIP bags + $13 item

I can use the $10 off 30 & b1 $10 g1 free?

If you purchase JUST the bags they'll be $115 or whatever they are normally - you have to make a $40 purchase to get them for $20. So you'd have to spend at least $60 in product to get two bags ($20 from the first bag applies toward earning the second)... then your subtotal should be $100, so as far as I can tell, you could use 3 $10 off $30 and the free item with $10... so it'd end up being $70 + tax OOP.

Kris7828 11-23-2010 07:50 PM

so i can get $30 worth of merchandise or gift cards and the tote for $20 which equals $60 use 2 $10 off $30 and get all that stuff for $40?

Wuzzlefield 11-23-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 34591943)
so i can get $30 worth of merchandise or gift cards and the tote for $20 which equals $60 use 2 $10 off $30 and get all that stuff for $40?

you have to spend $40 to be able to purchase the tote for $20, but yes, then you should be able to use 3 $10 off $30 since your subtotal is $60.

Kris7828 11-23-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuzzlefield (Post 34592943)
you have to spend $40 to be able to purchase the tote for $20, but yes, then you should be able to use 3 $10 off $30 since your subtotal is $60.

lol i can't add apparently. why would we be able to use 3 coupons if your total is $60? Also, I'm worried that my bath and body isn't going to know about the stacking coupons. I hope it's widely known to them.

chloeaddict 11-23-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 34593144)
lol i can't add apparently. why would we be able to use 3 coupons if your total is $60? Also, I'm worried that my bath and body isn't going to know about the stacking coupons. I hope it's widely known to them.

You were right before: for your total of $60, you would use 2 of the $10 off $30 coupon.

By the way, for the free signature item with $10 purchase that's posted in the wiki, only 1 can be used even if our total is in multiples of $10, right? (I'm trying to utilize Black Friday's stacking of coupons). TIA!

gypsygenie 11-24-2010 06:39 AM

Could you'all please give me some help. I have limited funds for Christmas and I have a gift card and some coupons, but don't know the best way to use them. You'all are so good at this!
I HAVE ** $25 giftcard _ 2 Free Item with $10 purchase_Free Signature Collection Body Care with any Secret Woderland full sz _2 $10 off $30 . I'd like to get lotions or hand soap that match. Any suggestions would be great ! TIA

Kris7828 11-24-2010 06:41 AM

if gift cards counts towards the $40 purchase that is awesome...i try not to shop at BBW too much now since the semi annual sale is so close

dmaez100 11-24-2010 07:18 AM

Does anyone know if the scented oils will be on sale for Black Friday?

Wuzzlefield 11-24-2010 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 34593144)

I can't add either ;) It would just be two like chloe said

Wuzzlefield 11-24-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsygenie (Post 34600391)
Could you'all please give me some help. I have limited funds for Christmas and I have a gift card and some coupons, but don't know the best way to use them. You'all are so good at this!
I HAVE ** $25 giftcard _ 2 Free Item with $10 purchase_Free Signature Collection Body Care with any Secret Woderland full sz _2 $10 off $30 . I'd like to get lotions or hand soap that match. Any suggestions would be great ! TIA

Soaps will be on their regular promo, but lotions will be B3G3, so you could do this:

3 lotions (one secret wonderland) + 3 free lotions (or shower gel) w/ promo = $31.50
1 free body care item (w/ SW coupon)
subtotal: 31.50
-$10 of $30 coupon
$21.50 + tax (no OOP)

OR

3 lotions (one secret wonderland) + 3 free lotions (or shower gel) w/ promo = $31.50
6 soaps = $20
2 free items w/ $10 purchase (w/ coupon)
subtotal: $51.50
-$10 off $30 coupon
$41.50 + tax (about $16.50 OOP)

If you wanted to use ALL coupons you have, you could do:

6 lotions (one secret wonderland) + 6 free lotions (or shower gel) w/ promo = $63
6 soaps = $20
2 free items w/ $10 purchase (w/ coupon)
subtotal: $83
-2 $10 off $30 coupon
$63 + tax (about $38 OOP)

Wuzzlefield 11-24-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeaddict (Post 34594265)
You were right before: for your total of $60, you would use 2 of the $10 off $30 coupon.

By the way, for the free signature item with $10 purchase that's posted in the wiki, only 1 can be used even if our total is in multiples of $10, right? (I'm trying to utilize Black Friday's stacking of coupons). TIA!

Thanks for correcting that... :look:

I think you could use more than one if you did it in sets of 10, but I think it'd have to be separate from the $10 off $30 (if you wanted to use one of those) since that coupon would already be covering a $30 lump and you wouldn't "qualify" for each... so if you did B3G3 = $31.50 and 2 3-wicks = $20, I would let a $10/$30 and 2 free items Qs go through if I were the cashier...

chloeaddict 11-24-2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsygenie (Post 34600391)

I think a lot of previous posts had some useful scenarios. But to recap:

Transaction #1:
B3G3 Signature (making sure at least 1 is the Secret Wonderland scent so that your freebie is part of the B3. So now, you've really B2G3) = $31.50
Other item(s) = ~$8.50
VIP tote = $20
Total before Q: $60 + tax
Use Q: 2 $10 off $30, 1 free body care for buying Secret Wonderland
Total after Q = $29.50 + tax
OOP after GC = $4.50 + tax

Transaction #2:
Inside the VIP tote, there will be a coupon for $10 off any purchase.
3 hand soaps = $10
Total after Q = $0

Confusion of stacking coupons & elbowing your way in the BF crowd: priceless :D

me2pls 11-24-2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeaddict (Post 34603082)

Transaction #1:
B3G3 Signature (making sure at least 1 is the Secret Wonderland scent so that your freebie is part of the B3. So now, you've really B2G3) = $31.50
Other item(s) = ~$8.50
VIP tote = $20

Transaction #2:
3 hand soaps = $10
Total after Q = $0

"Inside the VIP tote, there will be a coupon for $10 off any purchase"
when does that expire?

chloeaddict 11-24-2010 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me2pls (Post 34604677)
"Inside the VIP tote, there will be a coupon for $10 off any purchase"
when does that expire?

Hm, I'm not sure since the VIP tote with the contents inside were enclosed in a glass case in front of the BBW store.

ludhianvi 11-24-2010 10:02 AM

Where is everyone getting the 10 off 30 coupon? Is there a printable link somewhere? I am new to Body and bath and wife wants to buy some lotions and body washes from there.

Also, where is the Secret Wonderland coupon mentioned in this post?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeaddict (Post 34603082)

Transaction #1:
Other item(s) = ~$8.50
VIP tote = $20

Transaction #2:
3 hand soaps = $10
Total after Q = $0

gypsygenie 11-24-2010 12:27 PM

:heart:Thank you very much !!! :heart::heart::heart: You guys are the best.

ShopNow 11-24-2010 01:18 PM

Hi, I have 3 Secret Wonderland peelies and 1 free body care with any purchase coupon. What would be the best scenario for me (without getting a VIP tote). TIA.

Dannie138 11-24-2010 03:03 PM

Is there any good deals online to get the tote as well?

tarribear 11-24-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuzzlefield (Post 34592943)

shouldn't it be 2 10 off 30 coupons if she has a $60 purchase?

never mind, see it got correct to 2 10 off 30 q's

me2pls 11-24-2010 07:59 PM

I found out the answer to my question about the q in the black friday bag. It expires dec 30. I was hoping it would expire later. Heads up though different stores are opening at different times. In San Jose oakridge store opens at 4am, Great Mall at 12am.. Ugh!!

I also was reading the forum on facebook. I played the instant win game and it gave me another $10 off $30 coupon

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?...rks?v=wall

Play our Perfect Gift Instant Win Game and you could win one of 25 daily prizes! PLUS, you get a special offer just for playing! You'll also be entered for a chance to win our grand prize — a $1000 Bath & Body Works shopping spree!

Click here to play NOW!
http://bathandbodyworks.promo.epr...rfectgift/

Play today and you could win one of 25 daily prizes, featuring Bath & Body Works favorites. Plus, you get a special offer just for playing!

cute4diva 11-24-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 34600450)
if gift cards counts towards the $40 purchase that is awesome...i try not to shop at BBW too much now since the semi annual sale is so close

During the semi-sale, are the prices lower than the prices on black friday?

tarribear 11-24-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cute4diva (Post 34632239)
During the semi-sale, are the prices lower than the prices on black friday?

Yes the SAS has better prices normally but being able to use multiple coupons it may come out better, I guess it depends on what you get and what coupons you have to go with them.

bargaingirl2007 11-25-2010 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ludhianvi (Post 34606721)
Where is everyone getting the 10 off 30 coupon? Is there a printable link somewhere? I am new to Body and bath and wife wants to buy some lotions and body washes from there.

Also, where is the Secret Wonderland coupon mentioned in this post?

It came as part of a booklet when one made a purchase at the store last month. Also, sometimes if you take the survey, you can get $10 off $30 on your next purchase. These aer random surveys/survey codes available on your receipt (instruction provided with survey phone #).

Kris7828 11-25-2010 07:25 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I plan on doing with my 2 $10 off $30 coupons and a 20% off printable coupon:

$40 worth of merchandise
$20 VIP tote
=$60

$60 - $10off$30 coupon
=$50

$50- $10off$30 coupon
=$40

$40 - 20%
=$32

BBW said to put the 20% off coupon last during the transaction so that your sure that your total is so much before the other coupons come off.

I was debating on doing BBW tomorrow, but now since I can get the tote and $40 worth of merchandise for 32 dollars I can't pass it up!

Dannie138 11-25-2010 03:38 PM

Quick questions..

1) Is the Sunflower candle only sold online? (My mom loves it..)
2) What candles do you all like the best? If I purchase my mom the Sunflower online, I need to get another myself!

tahshar 11-25-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannie138 (Post 34616886)
Is there any good deals online to get the tote as well?

I would like to know this as well. No matter what I try, it ends up costing $60 + shipping + tax, so almost $75! I even tried buying $40 in e-gift certificates, but that didn't work either. Oh, how I envy those of you who can get to the store tomorrow!

alicia2kate 11-26-2010 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannie138 (Post 34659395)
Quick questions..

1) Is the Sunflower candle only sold online? (My mom loves it..)
2) What candles do you all like the best? If I purchase my mom the Sunflower online, I need to get another myself!

Hiya! I think that the Sunflower candle might be seasonal so you probably won't see it displayed until Spring. It seems that the summery scents are very limited in the store as they filled it with all the holiday items.
You can always ask an SA (if they aren't insanely busy) if they can check the back stockroom to see if they have one to sell to you, but I believe all the stores are displaying the holiday scents right now.

From the candles list [bathandbodyworks.com], I love citrus and fruity scents usually.
- Frosted Cranberry (I swear this year's scent is a teeeny bit different than last year's holiday packaging candles)
- Pineapple Mango & Pineapple Orchid & Island Nectar
- White Citrus

I am planning on getting Mint Chocolate soon (it smells just like the ice cream .. without the calories!).

mzmir 11-26-2010 04:18 AM

Just a warning, you won't be able to use 2 or more $10 off $30 even if your total is $60+. It's one per transaction.

Using 2 Qs ($ off & free item) is per manager's approval.

Also, don't abuse coupons. I was at BBW and an elderly lady wanted to use 15 of the "Free Item WYB $10" in multiple transactions. Don't kill it for the rest of us.

britchicknyc 11-26-2010 05:30 AM

Can you only use one coupon if shopping online? What's the best online strategy?

me2pls 11-26-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britchicknyc (Post 34691315)
Can you only use one coupon if shopping online? What's the best online strategy?

well I just got back from one store and was not happy. So unhappy that I bought a gc because I was clouded by anger just so I could qiiallify to get the tote. I had to buy eighty dollars of stuff so I could use the 10 off 30 coupons SO I went to another bbw and the clerk said that my transaction was wrong and redid it', The total was much less but only let me use three coupons but since I had given them up in the first transaction I was out of qs... So I guess it varies from store to store, I hope everyone else has a betther experience
am
md couldnt use the 20 percent bc it doesnt start til nov 30

Kris7828 11-26-2010 09:36 AM

i had a similar situation...they made me spend $60 and then $20 to use my two $10 off coupons and they didn't let me use the 20%. I tried to tell them that BBW said that we could use them exactly that way and they all thought i was crazy. it makes me so mad when you know more about whats going on than the associates do.

zeee65 11-26-2010 11:39 AM

My local store always says "one coupon per transaction" no matter what they are, so I didn't even bother going out today -- lol! Those of you who got to use more than one 10 off 30 are SO lucky! I only go to BBW when there is a great deal or a coupon (free w/ any purchase) that I know I won't be hassled or disappointed about... I love to look around in there though and keep up with what's new. Hope you all got some great deals today! Z :)

Kris7828 11-26-2010 01:03 PM

if you had trouble at your store call corporate....they are super nice and try to fix things for you

loral 11-26-2010 01:39 PM

Would love to hear what ya all got today - hope you got some great deals!
I was able to use a $ 10/$30 and a free item coupon today. She told me only for today they were taking multiple coupons abd those were the only 2 I had with me (of course got other $10./$30 just to suck me back in...lol)
New to BBW so I bought the Wexler travel kit & a wallflower total was $ 29.50 after Q's.
Has anyone used Wexler, what's your thoughts on it?
And also...
I'm I the only person in the world who didn't know BBW & VS is under the same company & that you can use your Angels card at BBW?

alicia2kate 11-26-2010 03:21 PM

My nearest store is also 'one coupon per transaction'.
Using multiples coupons, extending/honoring coupons before or after their valid dates, how to use them is usually upto the store manager (and possibly how annoying you are).

Personally, I'd like to revisit that store so I don't want to be super obnoxious. I usually know exactly what I'm getting. If I have multiple coupons (usually the free travel size with any purchase), I'll make 2 transactions at a time, then get back in line (unless they aren't busy). Sometimes, I'll go to another store in between, drop off items in my car, and head back in.
I feel that doesn't hurt to ask if you can use x, y, and z coupons before you start the checkout transaction. If that SA says no, you still have time to change your purchase before they have to cancel/re-ring/etc. Just being courteous goes a long way!

Some stores are being a bit more lenient on coupons to help the lines move faster.

alicia2kate 11-26-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britchicknyc (Post 34691315)

Hilo. I believe that yes, it is usually 1 coupon online.
You may have to try to play with the coupon codes to see if you can get any of them to "stack". I haven't actually made an online purchase before.

There are plenty of wonderful people who can try to help strategize a purchase (or two!), but you have to tell us what you're looking to buy. :)

iloveshopping57 11-26-2010 04:47 PM

I had a great run at B&BW today! I was a late riser (got up at 10:30AM), so I thought FOR SURE they would be out of the tote bags. I called to ask if they had any left, and they did and put 2 on hold for me (one for me, one for sis).

Originally, they wouldn't let me stack coupons, but I explained the policy to the manager and she sort of rolled her eyes, but was like "Just let her use the coupons." This manager is nice to me, but I know she doesn't like me, because I'm ALWAYS using coupons! hehehe. I think she thinks I'm shady. whatevers. :lol: I'm happy so I don't care!

I got:

Midnight Pomegranite Body cream
Midnight Pomegranite Body Spray
Midnight Pomegranite Body Wash
Sweet Pea Body Cream
Sweet Pea Body Spray
Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream
Japanese Cherry Blossom spray
VIP tote bag
Lipgloss in Fruit punch

My total was around $84ish I think, not 100% sure, and she took 2 $10 coupons and a free item coupon, so I got $32 off, and after taxes my total was $47 something! I LOVE how the coupons also take off tax! :bounce: My total would have been less, but she took off the $12 for the free item coupon while she was ringing it up, and before she scanned the VIP tote, so I was $4 short to get the VIP tote so I needed to grab something and this was on the counter. I will probably return it since I have sooo many B&BW lipglosses as is. It won't be a problem returning the lipgloss w/ my receipt, right?

Happy Black Friday everyone and I hope everyone got awesome deals!!!! I only ventured out to B&BW today and did a purchase at Victoria'sSecret.com to get the free w/ $60 tote bag. I might hit up CVS later to see if they have any freebie's left and also need togo to Target to get cat food :bounce:

xopink00 11-26-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 34711770)
if you had trouble at your store call corporate....they are super nice and try to fix things for you

thank you for the advice and reassurance. she told me she would let it slide when i wanted to use 2 $10 off $30 coupons. I didnt even bother looking at the receipt till I got home and realized that she took both coupons from me and only place one on the transaction.:shake:

iloveshopping57 11-26-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xopink00 (Post 34723156)
thank you for the advice and reassurance. she told me she would let it slide when i wanted to use 2 $10 off $30 coupons. I didnt even bother looking at the receipt till I got home and realized that she took both coupons from me and only place one on the transaction.:shake:

That happened to my sister today. She called the store, explained what happened to the manager, and the manager told her to come back, she would get the $10 back however she paid. She had to return the items she bought, then they rerang it up and she ended up getting back about $11, because the coupon takes off tax as well. They took your coupons, so you should be reimbursed for them! Give the store a call, and if they do not rectify the situation, call corporate.

tarribear 11-27-2010 10:44 AM

Went to BBW, going to have to go back because I think she messed up my coupon discount. She made me buy extra, I think she thought one of my coupons was a freebie with $10 purchase when they were all free with purchase.

Then later at another BBW my friend was getting stuff and they would only let her use the two coupons that came in the mail together. I even talked to the mgr and she told it won't let her do it and that corp did not tell them to take all those coupons. When I told her I was going to call corp about this on Monday, she walked away says go ahead with a attitude. We left the store and my friend goes boy she had an attitude.

tarribear 11-27-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzmir (Post 34689738)
Just a warning, you won't be able to use 2 or more $10 off $30 even if your total is $60+. It's one per transaction.

Also, don't abuse coupons. I was at BBW and an elderly lady wanted to use 15 of the "Free Item WYB $10" in multiple transactions. Don't kill it for the rest of us.

I don't think it is abusing it if BBW says you can use multiple coupons in one transaction. My store mgr came up to me and told me I could at my store and she was so excited about it. Otherwise I would not have done that, it would of ended up in separate transactions.

sharpes84 11-27-2010 11:46 AM

my wife did 2 separate transactions and spent 100 total and has 2 bags of stuff and 2 totes!.She said she used 2- 10.00 off 30 coupons and bought 2 bags when you spend 40.
also a ton of the buy 3 get 3 items.
So for 100.00 she tells me this took care of 4 people for Christmas so I am thrilled!

thanks !

mlynn05 11-27-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzmir (Post 34689738)

I worked on Black Friday at BBW. We allowed the customer to use every coupon they had as long as you qualified for each individually.
You could use as many $10 off $30 coupons as you wanted as long as you qualified. Example: $150 total you could use 5 $10 off $30 coupons. AND THEN could use the 20% off coupon after all that.
I got the Buy 3 Get 3, a free item, a free travel size item, and the VIP tote.. Used 2 $10 off $30 coupons and 20% off. My total was around $50 (One item I paid for was a $29.50 cologne).

me2pls 11-27-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 34747688)
I don't think it is abusing it if BBW says you can use multiple coupons in on transaction. My store mgr came up to me and told me I could at my store and she was so excited about it. Otherwise I would not have done that, it would of ended up in separate transactions.

Quote from mzmir :

I don't think it is abusing it if BBW says you can use multiple coupons in on transaction. My store mgr came up to me and told me I could at my store and she was so excited about it. Otherwise I would not have done that, it would of ended up in separate transactions.

I thought about this when I was got home, why I was so mad... I took my time to print the coupons, research to find them to be denied. They shouldn't have advertised it on their FACEBOOK page. To me it was left up to interpretation, BBW should have trained their with clerks different coupon scenarios.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php...opic=19262

Jersey Girl 11-27-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me2pls (Post 34757166)
Quote from mzmir :

I thought about this when I was got home, why I was so mad... I took my time to print the coupons, research to find them to be denied. They shouldn't have advertised it on their FACEBOOK page. To me it was left up to interpretation, BBW should have trained their with clerks different coupon scenarios.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php...opic=19262

I also read that on fb! Very mis-leading! I go out of my way so I don't have to deal with my local store! The sa's there are rude and look disturbed even if you have just one coupon! The whole crew has turned over in the past couple of years. What use to be a fun and friendly place to shop is now a store I stay away from!

GoHeels 11-27-2010 08:52 PM

I tried to use the "free travel size item" coupon in the store a couple days ago, & they wouldn't accept it. They said the coupon had to have an authorization code. She even mentioned they wouldn't accept any coupons posted on websites. (I told her it came from an email. Bad me. :O) I was so embarrassed. I won't be trying coupons from here again. :blush3:

drat007 11-27-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHeels (Post 34763599)
I tried to use the "free travel size item" coupon in the store a couple days ago, & they wouldn't accept it. They said the coupon had to have an authorization code. She even mentioned they wouldn't accept any coupons posted on websites. (I told her it came from an email. Bad me. :O) I was so embarrassed. I won't be trying coupons from here again. :blush3:

Authorization code is 2721 and is printed on the coupon.

xoxodashmax 11-27-2010 10:17 PM

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted deals/info in the past week, had been busy with Black Friday preparation. I've read a few previous posts, of course noticed tons of confusion with the coupons. Black Friday was the only day customers were allowed to stack coupons they qualified for. Of course, associates did not know in advance. I blame home office for that. The official coupon usage (incase anyone was wondering) according to our big boss in corporate finally cleared that ONLY coupons that are sent together may be combined, every other coupon must be in separate transactions. It's a shame of course. Will update if any sale goes on.

xoxodashmax 11-27-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loral (Post 34713172)
Has anyone used Wexler, what's your thoughts on it?

I used the under-eye brightening cream which was incredible, I could swear a small amount is even way too much. Wexler's products are extremely strong - at least to my skin. The MMPi Serums will smooth and tighten your skin. I have SEVERAL customers who swear by it. If you put some on a small area, I swear the next day it's still smooth. Of course it's all 100% money back guarantee even after you use it all.

Kootz 11-28-2010 08:07 AM

I bought two totes on Black Friday. Was able to combine a few coupons but only because I printed out the info found on FB.

Can someone tell me if I can exchange all the Secret Wonderland for another scent or if they are coded funny so you cannot.

I am not a big fan of Secret Wonderland but love many others.

Thanks for any help

Kris7828 11-28-2010 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kootz (Post 34777826)
I bought two totes on Black Friday. Was able to combine a few coupons but only because I printed out the info found on FB.

Can someone tell me if I can exchange all the Secret Wonderland for another scent or if they are coded funny so you cannot.

I am not a big fan of Secret Wonderland but love many others.

Thanks for any help

I think you wouldn't have any trouble exchanging the secret wonderland...I didn't notice anything different about those and the other items in the tote except the wallflower bulb. I wasn't sure if they look identical to that in stores or not. I would like to exchange that one because I'm not too fond of the scent.

Dannie138 11-28-2010 09:34 AM

We just booked a cruise...leaves on Jan 1st! :eek: I always bring travel sized BBW or VS items...and always know when we are going way earlier than this, so I always hit up a SAS. I'm excited to go, but so many things to get ready!

I see many of the travel items are $3 for 10 and there are a few sets online. Are $3 for $10 the best I'll get? Do they still offer the shampoo and conditioner travel sized items?

Wuzzlefield 11-28-2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannie138 (Post 34780188)
We just booked a cruise...leaves on Jan 1st! :eek: I always bring travel sized BBW or VS items...and always know when we are going way earlier than this, so I always hit up a SAS. I'm excited to go, but so many things to get ready!

I see many of the travel items are $3 for 10 and there are a few sets online. Are $3 for $10 the best I'll get? Do they still offer the shampoo and conditioner travel sized items?

Use the free travel sized item with purchase coupon in the wiki and buy the $.50 pocket bac holders. They don't have shampoo or conditioner travel size anymore (at least in my store).