Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   RETIRED: Victoria's Secret Coupons ONLY thread - Absolutely No Off Topic (http://slickdeals.net/f/2899011-retired-victoria-s-secret-coupons-only-thread-absolutely-no-off-topic)

anastaciab 01-03-2011 01:56 PM

May 4, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread content has been automatically archived from another thread which reached post limit, and will be preserved for reference and archival purposes. The discussion should continue in the original thread

VS FAQs.....please see wiki for codes

slickdeals.vs gmail account - password: slick123

Review links
New Reviews Site [google.com]

Old Review Site Links
Write a review
Read reviews

NEW! Victoria's Secret Coupon Thread
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
This section can and should be edited by users.

I have a code not already listed here, what do I do?
First, please bring it to our attention in conversation. Second, it would be helpful to us if you would add the code, any offer details, and offer links available to this very wikipost, in the section above marked "Codes to be added to the first post."

Does VS charge for return shipping?
Yes. If you use the UPS label that VS provides with your order, you will be charged $5.99. This label comes with its own tracking number. Occasionally you can get free return shipping labels with your orders when particular offer codes are available. Also, if something is wrong with the item you received or the order is wrong, you can call Customer Service (CS) and ask them to waive the return shipping fee.

Can I put returns from different orders in a single return shipment?
Yes. You may want to bind all items from one order together with their return form and bind any other return items with their respective return forms using rubberbands or something similar. However, it is not a requirement to bind them.

I want to return something, does it matter that I threw away that plastic bag with the barcode on it?
It will help VS process your return if the item is in the original bag; however, it is not a requirement.

I want to return something, but I lost my order invoice / return form, what do I do?
Your order information should still be available under "Your Account" --> "Order Status." You can print out a return/exchange form here: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/html/custsrvc/shipping/ExchangeReturnForm.pdf and then fill it out with the information from your Order Status. Form is also attached at the bottom of the wiki.

What happened to the monthly Birthday Codes?
It seems that to cut down on coupon abuse Victoria's Secret is now emailing VIctoria's Secret Angels their Birthday Reward with individual certificate numbers.

Does VS do price adjustments?
Yes. For online orders, price adjustments must be done within 3 weeks of the shipment date. You can, however, call CS and depending on the rep you get, they might adjust the price if it's within a reasonable time (a couple days) from the 3 week mark. For in-store purchases, a one-time price adjustment may be made within 2 weeks of the original purchase (must have original receipt).

Does VS accept in-store returns for online purchases?
No. Some items they offer online are available in the store, but item numbers may differ. They do not accept your order invoice as a receipt. You can try to do an "I got this as a gift" exchange without a receipt, but they might not carry the item. If they do carry it, the store will give you store credit for the lowest price the item has ever been. VS does not accept in-store clothing returns on Moda International or any other brand the website carries.

Do I have to return my GWPs when I return the corresponding item purchased?
According to the offer details, VS reserves the right to charge you for the GWPs if you return the corresponding item. However, it depends on what the GWP is and the customer service rep you talk to. In general, if the GWP is an item that they sell, such as lip glosses, ultimate tanks, or flip flops, you will have to give it back in the return. If the GWP is something they don't sell, like totes, weekender bags, and PINK dogs, you normally won't have to return it.

Victoria's Secret Credit Card Online Management: Register today and receive 25 bonus points.

https://onlineaccess2.mycreditcard.cc/victoriassecret

Never post a Certificate Number unless you plan to give it away, since they signify one-time use only.

Victoria's Secret Credit Cardholder Benefits

Passbook of Savings - New Angels will receive our exclusive Passbook of Saving with their new Angel Card. The Passbook includes six months of savings worth over $100.
Endless Rewards - The first 250 points you accumulate using your Angel Card will qualify you for the Angel V.I.P Card and a $10 Angel Reward. Each subsequent 250 points accumulated will earn you a $10 Angel Reward.
Online Account Management - Angels get access. Anytime. Anywhere. Checking your statement, paying your bill or updating your account is as easy as logging in. Register today and receive 25 bonus points.
Birthday Gifts - We'll treat you to a surprise birthday gift each year that your Angel Card is active.
Exclusive merchandise - Angel only mailings and discounts on fabulous Victoria's Secret merchandise.
More Double Points - Double points on every bra purchase. * Only for Angels VIP status.
Beauty Events - We' provide you with free beauty samples and makeovers, and shower you with special little gifts twice a year.

How do I request a new PBOS (PassBook of Savings)?
Log in to the VS CC site noted above, hit "Contact Us" at the top bar, scroll to the bottom clink on the link "Submit a question", select "Other" as the subject, and ask them to send you a new passbook. Please note that you are only guaranteed a PBOS when you first open your VS CC Account and you may be denied an additional passbook.

New Question--->I checked my card, and I did not get Anniversary Triple Points in the month of (insert month). What happened?
Victoria's Secret is now granting Angels triple points for all purchases made during their entire anniversary month. You will receive notification via email (possibly with your billing statement). It is not yet clear how VS determines your anniversary month.

What is the automated backorder cancellation number?
1-800-888-8200 or 1-800-411-5116. Follow the prompts.

What is the address I need to mail my Merchandise Certificates to?
Victoria's Secret Direct GC, LLC
PO Box 182100
Columbus, OH 43218-2100

I called VSD and was told the address is no longer the above, but rather:
VSD PO Box 16589
COLUMBUS OH 43216
you might want to call in and verify. hth.

What is VS's address for returns?
VSD Attn: Returns Processing
8695 East Broad Street
Reynoldsburg, OH 43069-0001

What is VS's address for general inquiries?
Victoria's Secret
North American Office
P.O. Box 16589
Columbus, Ohio 43216-6589

How do I get offers mailed to me?
When visiting VS stores, the cashiers normally ask for your phone number and email. Giving them this information allows them to send coupons and mailers to the address corresponding to your phone number. You can also request catalogs through their website and sign up for emails there as well.

When is the Semi-Annual Sale (SAS)?
There are 2 Semi-Annual Sales yearly. Generally, they will start in May (online) and June (in-store) or December/early January (online) and January (in-store).

What does it mean to be flagged and how do I avoid it?
VS flags customers who they feel have abused the coupon codes and/or placed orders that they believe to be illegitimate. There are levels of being flagged, from not being allowed any GWPs or to use coupon codes to outright not allowing you to order from VS anymore. If you get flagged, all of your linked accounts will be flagged too. To avoid being flagged, you shouldn't engage in excessive coupon abuse, or place several orders with the same codes in one day. If you do get flagged, the only way around it is to set up a different account with all new personal information (address, credit card, phone number, and email).

How do I check the balance of my gift card, Secret Santa Card, or Secret Rewards Card?
You may check any promotional gift card or gift card balance in-store. You may also call 1-800-888-8200 and speak to a customer representative who will check any gift cards and promotional cards.

I cannot check my order status. Help!
Type your Client Number and Order Number directly onto the website instead of using the email link. If you do use the email link, ensure that the Order Number does not show up as a line of asterisks (*******). If it does, you must type in the Order Number to gain access to your order status. If neither of these work, clear out your cookies/cache and try again.

What is considered coupon abuse?

Some examples of abuse are:
▪ using the Birthday Code when it is not your birth month
▪ using the Birthday Code in your birth month more than once
▪ using more than one code applied to a single item in order to receive multiple GWPs
▪ placing multiple orders in a small timeframe of the same items to receive several of the same discounts/GWPs
▪ getting the same GWP more than once using different codes
▪ stacking the Tier Code and the Free Shipping Code in one order
▪ using too many $10 off codes (Bra Codes and Birthday Codes)
▪ using discount/GWP codes and checking out without the necessary items in your order by getting them to "stick"
Reminders:

DO NOT POST YOUR ORDERS DETAILS on Slickdeal
Buying & Selling is not allowed on SlickDeals at all, regardless of the amounts
Trading anything with a retail value of $5 or less is OK
Do not talk people into making others' names appear in "Bold" or telling people who to rep. You may lose your rep points and/or abilities.

new info provided by SheenaMarie412:

What is a Secret Reward Card (SRC)?

This card is given out by VS for purchases made during a specific time frame. Most recently, it was given out in November, with any in-store purchase of $10 or more, or with any purchase online. The cards can be redeemed from December 1 – 24, 2009. The cards have a value of at least $10, but can also be $50, $100, or $500.

Cards cannot be used for gift card purchases. If you do use it for such a purchase online, you do so at your own risk. In the past, when VS has caught similar situations, they have chosen to not refund the order because it is a violation of terms.

To redeem your card:
  1. Use it in stores. According to the terms, you can use one SRC per transaction. If there is any remaining value after your purchase, it will remain on your card until the card expires on December 24.
  2. Use it on phone orders. Just call in, and give the SRC number and PIN when placing your order.
  3. Use it online. When you get to the checkout screen, enter the SRC number and PIN in the gift card slot.

Note: For phone and online orders, you can use up to 3 codes and only 1 SRC per order.

Are the $10 off any PINK purchase printable coupons on eBay valid?

NO. These are fraudulent coupons. There are a lot of sellers listing these on eBay, and despite numerous reports, these listings are not taken down. Even though the sellers have positive feedback, these are not legitimate coupons. They have been going around for a while now. If your coupon looks like this [couponomist.com], but with some alterations, it is FAKE. Some sellers change the expiration date, some remove it entirely…does not matter, the coupon is fraudulent![/QUOTE]

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilinghelen (Post 25637117)
:mad:

VS CREDIT CARD HOLDERS READ THIS:

OMG SO FREAKING PO'D!!!!

VS CC sent out a thing that looks like spam, privacy policy kind of thing, READ THE FINE PRINT... THEY WILL START CHARGING US $1.00 FOR EACH MONTHLY BILLING STATEMENT WE RECEIVE, unless we opt for the electronic statement method!!!

EFFECTIVE JANUARY 29TH, 2010!!!

WHAT AN F IN THE A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you get the letter, it really does look like junk mail, open it up completely, and look on the absolute bottom left of the letter where it says a "Processing Fee: You will be charged $1.00 for each paper monthly billing statement mailed to you. You will not be charged this fee if you have registered for online access to your account and have agreed to receive your monthly billing statement solely electronically via e-statements" O AND ALSO, they are changing something regarding arbitration, and the only option they give you is to write to them if you don't accept the conditions and cancel your card :ranting:

September 24, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 5, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

kaaty 01-03-2011 05:54 PM

The eye pencils are 4.99 online, do they have the same price at stores too? TIA

sabbyk 01-03-2011 06:25 PM

Heads up for SAS?

Does anyone know what items are going to be 75% for Beauty starting for the SAS tomorrow? Are there going to be some VS basic items like the website has clearanced right now, like eyeliners, lipglosses, etc? I saw a table of perfumes (random discontinued ones I believe, like Love Rocks, Very Sexy Now from the Summer, some Dream Angels ones I think) that were marked 50% during this week and I am really hoping they just mark them 75%.

Also, the Angels Bday rewards, can you combine those with any sales? I tried to and I was told that I could not. I swear in the past I have been able to do this but I might have just gotten lucky :/ I believe, btw, those Angel Bday rewards that say good through January 2011 means that it has expired already. My bday was in December and that's the one they sent me. I am going to try and see if it works regardless but I believe they expired 12/31.

ramona.cc 01-03-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabbyk (Post 36001725)
Does anyone know what items are going to be 75% for Beauty starting for the SAS tomorrow? Are there going to be some VS basic items like the website has clearanced right now, like eyeliners, lipglosses, etc? I saw a table of perfumes (random discontinued ones I believe, like Love Rocks, Very Sexy Now from the Summer, some Dream Angels ones I think) that were marked 50% during this week and I am really hoping they just mark them 75%.

Also, the Angels Bday rewards, can you combine those with any sales? I tried to and I was told that I could not. I swear in the past I have been able to do this but I might have just gotten lucky :/ I believe, btw, those Angel Bday rewards that say good through January 2011 means that it has expired already. My bday was in December and that's the one they sent me. I am going to try and see if it works regardless but I believe they expired 12/31.

I used my $10 bday card on a clearanced VSX bra and a 75% off solid perfume. HTH

Stardust42 01-03-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 35987915)
Thanks for sharing! The SAS used to last longer than that in stores and a couple weeks in they'd mark the bras down to $15.99 and panties to $2.99. I wonder if that's still going to happen. :confused:

:wave2: Yeah, I guess Jan. 4-17 is just the official date. In the past SAS, they usually leave out a few tables of 15.99 bras and 2.99 panties after that date, but they're more like left-overs (blah colors, odd sizes, small snags). So like tarribear said, if you really like the stuff, best to buy it now and then risk getting a price adjustment later. :)

clarizel 01-03-2011 07:12 PM

Question about a code

FA1024397 - Free shipping when you use a giftcard and spend $50 or more. Offer expires 1/31/11.

Anyone knows if the code above also applies to e-gift card? If I buy one right now and use it right-away when they e-mail the cert.# can I use this code and get a Free shipping on $50.?
Thanks,
clarizel

ShopNow 01-03-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramona.cc (Post 36002127)
I used my $10 bday card on a clearanced VSX bra and a 75% off solid perfume. HTH

Did you use your $10 bday card in December or January? TIA

ramona.cc 01-03-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShopNow (Post 36003021)
Did you use your $10 bday card in December or January? TIA

I used it on December 31. It said good through January 2011. (I have a January bday) HTH

guesswho 01-03-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 35949335)
Good deal for Angel cardholders: I've found that the $10 off a bra codes (like FA1025093) work with sale bras. For example you can get a satin bra for $12 http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...earch=true. Tip: If you get an error message saying you've already used the code, other authorized users on your account can still redeem it.

I got an Ipex wireless for $18.50 with the FA1025093 code a few days ago..

hba123 01-03-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarizel (Post 36002937)
FA1024397 - Free shipping when you use a giftcard and spend $50 or more. Offer expires 1/31/11.

Anyone knows if the code above also applies to e-gift card? If I buy one right now and use it right-away when they e-mail the cert.# can I use this code and get a Free shipping on $50.?
Thanks,
clarizel

No, it only came with regular gcs.

aiya168 01-03-2011 07:43 PM

i have a $10 angels rewards online code that i'll trade for a $5 amazon gift card code. PM me if interested.

clarizel 01-03-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36003637)
No, it only came with regular gcs.

Thank you very much, I will rep you but I got this message that I have to spread the rep. around first.

wolfiegirl 01-03-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabbyk (Post 36001725)

saw a select variety of lip glosses & VS eyeshadow makeup 75% in store today

folieadeux 01-03-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALVSGIRLY (Post 35988657)
Thanks Stardust! I'll be there after I drop ds off at school :woot2:!

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

FigureSk8er7 01-03-2011 11:07 PM

what time are stores supposed to open tomorrow? Is it the same for all the stores? Also, if the SAS is from Jan. 4-17 does that mean we can get a price adjustment on the 17th? exactly 2 weeks after we purchase the item on the 4th?

xoSushi 01-04-2011 12:02 AM

Does anyone know when the online semi-annual sale will end? Also, will the clearance prices drop further?

ARoxyChik 01-04-2011 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoSushi (Post 36009957)
Does anyone know when the online semi-annual sale will end? Also, will the clearance prices drop further?

usually for quite a while...after its over most of those items usually just stay as clearance and there is usually 1 more price drop on select items along the way.

WHEN SOMEONE GETS BACK FROM SAS, post your review, i cant check it out til after work :)

ramona.cc 01-04-2011 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoSushi (Post 36009957)

January 23rd if the Official Last day for SAS online.
Jan 4-17 in-store. HTH :)

lillamua 01-04-2011 07:53 AM

Went this morning. Found a pair of panties marked reg price $12.50. Sale price $14.99 :rolleyes: lol! Grabbed the nearest sales girl & showed her. She laughed & said "yeah, that's supposed to be $5.99, sorry"

Also, no midnight shimmer blue nail polish! I was waiting for this to go on sale, guess I waited too long! They didn't have any :(

forrus 01-04-2011 08:42 AM

did anyone see if the supermodel essential line went on sale?

wolfiegirl 01-04-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forrus (Post 36015901)

does the VS fashion show hoodie count? 14.99 or 19.99 at my store-can't remember which price :D

forrus 01-04-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36018191)
does the VS fashion show hoodie count? 14.99 or 19.99 at my store-can't remember which price :D

omg really is it the one with the bling on the back or just the plain one? Thanks for the heads up.

wolfiegirl 01-04-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forrus (Post 36018365)
omg really is it the one with the bling on the back or just the plain one? Thanks for the heads up.

it had the bling on the back

ramona.cc 01-04-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

I saw that clearanced at my store too, but didn't even go look at the price :teehee:

wolfiegirl 01-04-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramona.cc (Post 36018661)
I saw that clearanced at my store too, but didn't even go look at the price :teehee:

haha yah i saw it yesterday when they were beginning to bring out SAS items. I was surprised how inexpensive it was...but I didn't pick it up. I want PINK sweats! Waiting for more of those :lol:

ALVSGIRLY 01-04-2011 10:33 AM

What SAS? :lol:

I went this morning and spent more at Starbucks than at VS!

thekfc 01-04-2011 11:30 AM

Free Yoga Panty with a Yoga Purchase - in store only (Pink Nation).

https://www.vspink.com/pink_natio...pn_landing

Dani1987 01-04-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thekfc (Post 36021569)
Free Yoga Panty with a Yoga Purchase - in store only (Pink Nation).

https://www.vspink.com/pink_natio...pn_landing

Details: Valid December 30, 2010 through January 10, 2011. Valid Photo ID must be shown to receive PINK Nation gift. Coupon printed on vspink.com must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase to receive your free Yoga Panty with a full-price Victoria's Secret PinkĀ® Yoga Pant purchase. Limit one (1) per person, while supplies last.

Too bad you have to purchase the pants at full price. It also has the standard language about not being valid with any other offer. :(

whirlything 01-04-2011 12:24 PM

I went this morning and spent $350. :eek:

They had a ton of stuff. Hoping for some price adjustments. I didn't bring any survey coupons with me because I have been told that I can't use them during SAS in the past and the girl said I could have used them.

Also, forgot my bra perks card. Is there any way to get credit for the 6 bras I purchased?

Stardust42 01-04-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whirlything (Post 36023521)

They had a ton of stuff. Hoping for some price adjustments. I didn't bring any survey coupons with me because I have been told that I can't use them during SAS in the past and the girl said I could have used them.

Also, forgot my bra perks card. Is there any way to get credit for the 6 bras I purchased?

:nod: From the bra perks faq:

"I forgot to show my card! Can I still receive credit for my bra purchases?
Yes, you can still get Bra Perks credit. You can scan your receipt and email it to us along with your Bra Perks number. You can also email the number under the barcode on your receipt along with your Bra Perks number. Send all emails to pinkbras@vspink.com."

BTW, did anyone see more of the Naughty and Nice secret moment? I went couple days ago and all the body lotion, hand cream, and shower gel were already gone. SA said they might have more when SAS starts but she wasn't sure.

ramona.cc 01-04-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardust42 (Post 36024145)

BTW, did anyone see more of the Naughty and Nice secret moment? I went couple days ago and all the body lotion, hand cream, and shower gel were already gone. SA said they might have more when SAS starts but she wasn't sure.

The only Secret Moments I saw was Girls Night Out I believe. I liked the island escape one but didn't see any of it.

Stardust42 01-04-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramona.cc (Post 36024269)
The only Secret Moments I saw was Girls Night Out I believe. I liked the island escape one but didn't see any of it.

Thanks, ramona. :hug: I guess I missed out. :sadwalk:

kd13 01-04-2011 12:45 PM

Is there a new lip gloss coupon? TIA.

wolfiegirl 01-04-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Yes, you can still get Bra Perks credit. You can scan your receipt and email it to us along with your Bra Perks number. You can also email the number under the barcode on your receipt along with your Bra Perks number. Send all emails to pinkbras@vspink.com."

is that the one in the red tube? if so, i saw some

Kris7828 01-04-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

we don't get bra perks credit on bras on sale or clearance right?

anastaciab 01-04-2011 01:49 PM

does anyone happen to have the item # for the tank pj set? of course my store had no smalls:(

hba123 01-04-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALVSGIRLY (Post 36019549)
What SAS? :lol:

I went this morning and spent more at Starbucks than at VS!

I had more fun recycling my ink cartridges at Staples this morning. What a disappointment.

tarribear 01-04-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36028185)
I had more fun recycling my ink cartridges at Staples this morning. What a disappointment.

:lol:

sad

ALVSGIRLY 01-04-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36028185)

:lol: I hear you!

Stardust42 01-04-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36024747)
is that the one in the red tube? if so, i saw some

Yup, the red one. Thanks, wolfie. :hug: Will go after work to see if my store have any left.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 36024855)

I think some ladies on here said they still got credit for sale/clearance bras. Never hurt to try. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by anastaciab (Post 36027359)
does anyone happen to have the item # for the tank pj set? of course my store had no smalls:(

Is it the Pillowtalk Tank pjs? It's JX-260-148. [victoriassecret.com]

laura2497 01-04-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forrus (Post 36015901)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by forrus (Post 36018365)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36018633)
it had the bling on the back

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramona.cc (Post 36018661)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36018737)
haha yah i saw it yesterday when they were beginning to bring out SAS items. I was surprised how inexpensive it was...but I didn't pick it up. I want PINK sweats! Waiting for more of those :lol:

Wait, are you all talking about this [victoriassecret.com] type of hoodie with the fur and sequins?! :eek: I know at my store it had a tag saying something about "limited edition supermodel" something. But it was marked $44.99 at my store! If that is indeed the one I'm talking about and was $14.99 or $19.99, will someone please buy one and ship it to me?! I'd be forever indebted to you. :love:

whirlything 01-04-2011 04:47 PM

Thanks for the info about the bra perks. I will e-mail my receipt and card number and see what happens.

anastaciab 01-04-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardust42 (Post 36029977)

Is it the Pillowtalk Tank pjs? It's JX-260-148. [victoriassecret.com]

YES THANKS! as usual out of my size .. off to ebay i go

laura2497 01-04-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forrus (Post 36032957)
This is the one I am looking for

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/535cf03a.jpg

If someone can pick me up two I will paypal immediately I will be extremely grateful.

Ah, ok, that one is different from the one I'm talking about. I don't think I saw that one. At least not in my size.

VSPinkGirl 01-04-2011 05:27 PM

The fashion show hoodie is only 18.99 in stores, so an awesome price.

geronimokat 01-04-2011 05:56 PM

I have a 50% off square trade warranty coupon or a $5 barnes and noble e gift card I am looking to trade for VS online codes. Please let me know! I also have references on slickdeals so no need to worry.

Dani1987 01-04-2011 08:51 PM

FYI- This shrug is weird. In the picture it's hard to tell if it has real sleeves or not. In person it has a ~7 inches elastic sleeve and them it just flows like a dolman sleeve. Also the light gray color isn't the awesome color pictured but rather a shade reminiscent of sweat pants. :vomit: I'm thinking of exploiting a small hole I found to return it as defective. (It's a small hole, but I've returned things with minor flaws marked as defective before.) I guess it's not bad for $9.99, but I was not impressed.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...earch=true

babyhippie 01-04-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 36040049)
FYI- This shrug is weird. In the picture it's hard to tell if it has real sleeves or not. In person it has a ~7 inches elastic sleeve and them it just flows like a dolman sleeve. Also the light gray color isn't the awesome color pictured but rather a shade reminiscent of sweat pants. :vomit: I'm thinking of exploiting a small hole I found to return it as defective. (It's a small hole, but I've returned things with minor flaws marked as defective before.) I guess it's not bad for $9.99, but I was not impressed.

I have 2 of those shrugs & I think they are really cute.

jessytee 01-04-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 36024855)

I got credit on my bra perks for sale and clearance bras.

Also for you ladies who forgot to bring your bra perks card; all you have to do is email them with the receipt and they will credit the bra to your card within a few days.

I've forgotten to bring my card a few times and I've had no problems getting credit for them. It takes a few days for them to respond but it's better than getting no credit at all! Hope this helps! :)

ramona.cc 01-05-2011 06:44 AM

What happened to all the old pages? Do they auto-delete or something at the new year? :confused:

trueblue1014 01-05-2011 07:49 AM

Is the bra perks only for PINK bras?

ramona.cc 01-05-2011 08:15 AM

Just got an email invitation to take a Holiday Shopping Survey. I hope they really want to know what I think, especially now that we all know how lame SAS is this year.

Dani1987 01-05-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramona.cc (Post 36048253)
What happened to all the old pages? Do they auto-delete or something at the new year? :confused:

The old thread has apparently been retired. You can find the old posts here:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2545333

xoSushi 01-05-2011 08:25 AM

Anyone have any recommendations for people with small chests? I used to have a Biofit but I'm interested in new bra styles, unless that bra is still #1 for small chesties like me? :)

ALVSGIRLY 01-05-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoSushi (Post 36050631)
Anyone have any recommendations for people with small chests? I used to have a Biofit but I'm interested in new bra styles, unless that bra is still #1 for small chesties like me? :)

I hate the biofit and I'm a 32b. My fav is the very sexy line.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 36050513)

They retire the threads once they reach a certain length.

ramona.cc 01-05-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 36050513)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALVSGIRLY (Post 36050677)
They retire the threads once they reach a certain length.

I have the thread bookmarked so I figured it would have taken me to the retired thread, but I guess they just move the old posts maybe instead of locking the thread and creating a new one like they used to do?

Dani1987 01-05-2011 08:41 AM

New Code: SWIMBONUS

Free swim tote with a $125 purchase through January 23rd (while supplies last).

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...=42-269997

hba123 01-05-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trueblue1014 (Post 36049579)

No, it's for all VS bras.

trueblue1014 01-05-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36051911)

ugh i bought the incredible bra and forgot to show it. grrr!

ramona.cc 01-05-2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trueblue1014 (Post 36052109)

just email them the info :)

wolfiegirl 01-05-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36051911)

Quote:

Originally Posted by trueblue1014 (Post 36052109)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramona.cc (Post 36053013)
just email them the info :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by whirlything (Post 36033249)
Thanks for the info about the bra perks. I will e-mail my receipt and card number and see what happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessytee (Post 36043499)
I got credit on my bra perks for sale and clearance bras.

Also for you ladies who forgot to bring your bra perks card; all you have to do is email them with the receipt and they will credit the bra to your card within a few days.

I've forgotten to bring my card a few times and I've had no problems getting credit for them. It takes a few days for them to respond but it's better than getting no credit at all! Hope this helps! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by trueblue1014 (Post 36049579)

hey girls,

has anyone bought a clearance bra specifically & w/o your bra perks, but then successfully get it credited after emailing them the info?

Also, is there any way to check the bra balance on the bra perks? Any insight is appreciated.

thanks!

move 01-05-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36055027)
hey girls,

has anyone bought a clearance bra specifically & w/o your bra perks, but then successfully get it credited after emailing them the info?

Also, is there any way to check the bra balance on the bra perks? Any insight is appreciated.

thanks!

Pardon my ignorance but can somebody telling me about Bra perks card?

hba123 01-05-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36055027)
hey girls,

thanks!

Every week, usually on tues, they send me an email telling me mt balance. Or, go to Pink Nation and log in to your account and you can check.

wolfiegirl 01-05-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36058083)
Every week, usually on tues, they send me an email telling me mt balance. Or, go to Pink Nation and log in to your account and you can check.

weird, i've never received the email. where do you go under your account?

hba123 01-05-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by move (Post 36056905)

VS randomly sent it to some people. It's a reward program, where you get some discount/coupon based on how many bras, up to 5, you have bought between October and March. I bought 5 and should get a free bra.

wolfiegirl 01-05-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by move (Post 36056905)

VS sent a small "bra perks" card that attaches to your keychain to select customers a few months ago. Each time you buy a full priced bra, you scan your card. Depending on the # of bras you buy by the end of the bra perks period, you can be eligible to get a $ off purchase or a free bra-select styles

hba123 01-05-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36058143)
weird, i've never received the email. where do you go under your account?

Let me go on to mine and check. Once you log in, look on the left side, on the bottom. It also appears as a pop-up.

move 01-05-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36058213)
VS sent a small "bra perks" card that attaches to your keychain to select customers a few months ago. Each time you buy a full priced bra, you scan your card. Depending on the # of bras you buy by the end of the bra perks period, you can be eligible to get a $ off purchase or a free bra-select styles

Thanks for answering!!!!I guess I am not special enough according to vs:mad:

wolfiegirl 01-05-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36058281)
Let me go on to mine and check. Once you log in, look on the left side, on the bottom. It also appears as a pop-up.

thx 4 the info. will need to figure out which account of mine its linked to :D

hba123 01-05-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36059767)
thx 4 the info. will need to figure out which account of mine its linked to :D

Yeah, I have to do that each time too, I always forget.

babiiprycess 01-05-2011 02:10 PM

hi!

does anyone have a VS $10 bday code they would like to trade? PM me!

bananasx 01-05-2011 03:58 PM

Whirlything--

Please let us know if VS gives you bra credits for the clearance items. If it works then I'll have to email them too:lol:

They are usually really fast with responses. Two months ago, I bought a regular priced Pink Bra and forgot to give them my card. I emailed VS with my scanned receipt and they gave me my bra credit within a day!

mlynn05 01-05-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36058281)

I don't see where to check my balance. Wanting to see if my clearance bras counted :)

hba123 01-05-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlynn05 (Post 36068951)
I don't see where to check my balance. Wanting to see if my clearance bras counted :)

Are you on the correct account, do you have more than one? As soon as I sign on to the right account, a pop-up comes up with the info, as well as it being on the left, at the bottom, under the Free Yoga Panty offer.

mlynn05 01-05-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36070233)
Are you on the correct account, do you have more than one? As soon as I sign on to the right account, a pop-up comes up with the info, as well as it being on the left, at the bottom, under the Free Yoga Panty offer.

You were right. Wrong account.. Repped.
Mine says as of 1/1/11 and my clearance bras were purchased yesterday, so gotta wait til next week I guess.
Thanks

hba123 01-05-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlynn05 (Post 36071433)
Mine says as of 1/1/11 and my clearance bras were purchased yesterday, so gotta wait til next week I guess.
Thanks

You're welcome. It usually updates on Tues.

folieadeux 01-05-2011 07:05 PM

:omg: Did my eyes see clearly .. its actually not a gwp-rerun this year :faint:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 36051097)
New Code: SWIMBONUS

Free swim tote with a $125 purchase through January 23rd (while supplies last).

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...=42-269997

wolfiegirl 01-06-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36060461)
Yeah, I have to do that each time too, I always forget.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlynn05 (Post 36068951)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36070233)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlynn05 (Post 36071433)
Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36072245)
You're welcome. It usually updates on Tues.

can't find it in my accounts :(

what is the link you're supposed to click on? does it say bra perks or?

i feel like i didn't get my bra perks in a pink mailer, but rather just to my normal VS angels account...

hba123 01-06-2011 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36079273)
can't find it in my accounts :(

what is the link you're supposed to click on? does it say bra perks or?

i feel like i didn't get my bra perks in a pink mailer, but rather just to my normal VS angels account...

When I log into my Pink Nation account, it is on the left side, under the offer for the free yoga panty with yoga purchase.

wolfiegirl 01-06-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36082737)
When I log into my Pink Nation account, it is on the left side, under the offer for the free yoga panty with yoga purchase.

nothing shows up in all my accounts...oh well, maybe i can email n ask

thx for ur help

aiya168 01-06-2011 09:52 PM

i have a $10 off birthday code. looking to trade for a $5 amazon gift card. PM me!

ramona.cc 01-07-2011 07:11 AM

WARMVS20
Extra 20% off clearance boots, shoes, & outerwear!
expires 11:59p EST 1/10/11

kenekiwiwithacz 01-07-2011 10:31 AM

For the free shipping with $50 purchase using giftcard. Does the giftcard have to pay for the full transaction or at least $50 of it. Or can it be a giftcard for any partial amount as long as it's over $50 for the total transaction, like if I had a $20 giftcard or something.

ChocoBrownie 01-07-2011 12:19 PM

I received the free shipping with $50 if you use your giftcard; but I didn't even use my giftcard to pay and it still worked :)

babiiprycess 01-07-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocoBrownie (Post 36129095)
I received the free shipping with $50 if you use your giftcard; but I didn't even use my giftcard to pay and it still worked :)

what code is it?

ALVSGIRLY 01-07-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babiiprycess (Post 36131131)
what code is it?

They are unique codes.

azn1x6flame 01-07-2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenekiwiwithacz (Post 36125049)
For the free shipping with $50 purchase using giftcard. Does the giftcard have to pay for the full transaction or at least $50 of it. Or can it be a giftcard for any partial amount as long as it's over $50 for the total transaction, like if I had a $20 giftcard or something.

:nod: That would definitely work

hoalien 01-07-2011 08:54 PM

Can I use Angel Card in Bath & Body Works and still get points?

hba123 01-07-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoalien (Post 36142971)
Can I use Angel Card in Bath & Body Works and still get points?

You can use it, but no points.

hoalien 01-07-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36143021)
You can use it, but no points.

Thanks and repped :)

Dani1987 01-07-2011 09:14 PM

Hint to get additional birthday rewards: add an authorized user to your card and create an online account in their name. The day after my birthday both my husband and I received emails with $10 off birthday codes. (VS does :heart: me after all.) Having an account in someone else's name is also helpful for using one per customer promotions more than once. ;)

Good deals for Angel Cardholders: it seems that you can use FA1025093 for $10 off any of the bras listed here: http://www.victoriassecret.com/br...d-specialsI used this, FA1021421 for a free cotton panty and one of my birthday rewards to get a lip gloss, panty and this bra for $10.30 shipped. http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...vsdWrapper

stinkybunny 01-08-2011 12:03 AM

REVIEWS:
sequin camo skirt [victoriassecret.com], size 4, tts fit, short hits about 1/3 - 1/2 down on thigh. I thought the multicoloing was a cute idea, but in-person the sequins are not as vibrant as pictured and pretty large --making the skirt cheap looking. RETURN (i am also biased because i recently got this express skirt [google.com]for $24 and love it!)

stinkybunny 01-08-2011 12:06 AM

Long-sleeve faux wrap shirt [victoriassecret.com], magnolia, small: bought it slightly bigger (usu wear an xs) to accommodate a tank top underneath. Beautiful color, flattering fit. hits below the waistband on my pants/jeans. however, because my credit card is suffering from holiday shopping and some recent post-holiday sales, i will return the shirt since it is more on the ordinary side. Nonetheless, great shirt for work (with a tank -- otherwise boobies will show).

stinkybunny 01-08-2011 12:09 AM

lace-inset ruched tunic [victoriassecret.com], xs. Hated it. the lace looks like cheap mesh and extends down close to the bellybutton as pictured. the top bunches where the mesh ends and sticks out in a bizarre fashion. also, the length seemed slightly shorter than what is pictured. also the color is more dark than white and adds to the overall business of the pattern. RETURN

stinkybunny 01-08-2011 12:12 AM

reversible sequin stiletto [victoriassecret.com], gold/copper: tts, <3 it, looks awesome with the right amount of shimmer. shoes are also comfortable despite the 4inch heel!! i love that the copper and gold are close in the color family, gives the shoes a subtle interesting variation in shading! KEEP for $24!

debating if i should get the black/purple pair [google.com] also (non-VS picture)

ramona.cc 01-08-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkybunny (Post 36146311)

OMG I :heart: those black/purple ones! :drool:

Dani1987 01-08-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkybunny (Post 36146249)
Long-sleeve faux wrap shirt [victoriassecret.com], magnolia, small: bought it slightly bigger (usu wear an xs) to accommodate a tank top underneath. Beautiful color, flattering fit. hits below the waistband on my pants/jeans. however, because my credit card is suffering from holiday shopping and some recent post-holiday sales, i will return the shirt since it is more on the ordinary side. Nonetheless, great shirt for work (with a tank -- otherwise boobies will show).

I totally agree with your assessment. I have two (purple shock and raspberry) and love them. The one thing to note is that the colors are less vibrant in person. Other than that they're as pictured.

txmama 01-08-2011 08:28 AM

Good morning all! I have a question- I bought these boots for 99.99 on the 19th of Dec with the 30% off code http://http://www.victoriassecret...vsdWrapper
And now they are $59.99. I think tomorrow is my last day to pm- would I be able to also have the 30% applied? If not I think that's still about a $10 markdown from my final total. Thanks in advance for the help!

Dani1987 01-08-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmama (Post 36149513)
Good morning all! I have a question- I bought these boots for 99.99 on the 19th of Dec with the 30% off code http://http://www.victoriassecret...vsdWrapper
And now they are $59.99. I think tomorrow is my last day to pm- would I be able to also have the 30% applied? If not I think that's still about a $10 markdown from my final total. Thanks in advance for the help!

I haven't had the situation where a % off code was applied to the original price, but it's my understanding that you have three weeks from the date your order was shipped to call in for a price adjustment.

txmama 01-08-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 36150057)
I haven't had the situation where a % off code was applied to the original price, but it's my understanding that you have three weeks from the date your order was shipped to call in for a price adjustment.

Thanks! It was shipped next day - I also used the free express shipping with $100 order as well.

stinkybunny 01-08-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 36149395)
I totally agree with your assessment. I have two (purple shock and raspberry) and love them. The one thing to note is that the colors are less vibrant in person. Other than that they're as pictured.

yea it's a pretty cute shirt! i was tempted to get it because i thought magnolia was such a pretty color and i actually think it is as vibrant as pictured but i def know that VS pics are misleading.. i've def been :smack: by them before :angry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmama (Post 36149513)

hey they will only PA from the price you paid to the current price.. they will not take the addn'l 30% off the new price unfortunately..

proudnpink 01-08-2011 09:39 PM

does anyone have the item code for the Corset Playdress (White Multicolor)? I can't find it anymore..
the old link was this one:
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...vsdWrapper

ProductID = 1265342711890
Hope someone can help. Thanks so much! :)

clarizel 01-08-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proudnpink (Post 36163717)
does anyone have the item code for the Corset Playdress (White Multicolor)? I can't find it anymore..
the old link was this one:

ProductID = 1265342711890
Hope someone can help. Thanks so much! :)

Is this it?
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...=JB-260107
item#260-107
It's funny the way they label the colors, it says white multicolor but it's mostly pink?

clarizel

TheGeekster 01-08-2011 11:07 PM

thanks

Treats 01-09-2011 12:15 AM

SHIP50 - Free shipping on orders $50 and over. Valid through 11:59pm EST on January 12, 2011.

s2000stealthbox 01-09-2011 07:51 AM

Code from Catalog:
SP1125645

Free Riviera Beach Tote and 3 Full Size Beauty Favorites with $175 purchase. Beauty Contents: Beach Sexy Bronze Body Spray, Secret Garden Lip and Body Balm, and Beach Sexy Bronze Shimmer Body Powder.

This code came in a catalog that stated this was something special for VIPs only and that we would be the first to catch sneek peak previews with the SEXY FIRST program. Be on the lookout for special email invitations to shop new styles before anyone else.

fashfemme 01-09-2011 10:59 AM

is there any way or anything i can do about the SRC? i have a $50 card and wanted to use it on 27 dec which was the last day it was extended for but the CS rep said it was only valid till 6pm and i was too late. not sure if i should throw the card away now

ramona.cc 01-09-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fashfemme (Post 36172917)
is there any way or anything i can do about the SRC? i have a $50 card and wanted to use it on 27 dec which was the last day it was extended for but the CS rep said it was only valid till 6pm and i was too late. not sure if i should throw the card away now

nope, nothing you can do now. Only worth the plastic you have in your hand now.

jamcookie 01-09-2011 01:08 PM

Trying to use the free panty code for January...does anyone know what cotton ones these are for? I can't find those colors listed and cannot get code to work on others??

Xarthan 01-09-2011 01:49 PM

I found this Incredible bra in gray-ish (sort of like lilac frost) for $26.99 in one of the clearance boxes :yahoo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamcookie (Post 36175323)
Trying to use the free panty code for January...does anyone know what cotton ones these are for? I can't find those colors listed and cannot get code to work on others??

It's the VS Cotton panty line, in nude, white, or black

I think it's this one:

crazymonkey1980 01-09-2011 04:16 PM

Good deals for Angel Cardholders: it seems that you can use FA1025093 for $10 off any of the bras listed here: http://www.victoriassecret.com/br...d-specialsI used this, FA1021421 for a free cotton panty and one of my birthday rewards to get a lip gloss, panty and this bra for $10.30 shipped. http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...vsdWrapper[/QUOTE]

thanks for the information Danni1987! I was able to use this deal to get a very sexy bra, and used my angels rewards for a little more, but was able to use GC as part of payment. Thanks ;) repped!

super3mom 01-09-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazymonkey1980 (Post 36179341)
Good deals for Angel Cardholders: it seems that you can use FA1025093 for $10 off any of the bras listed here: http://www.victoriassecret.com/br...d-specialsI used this, FA1021421 for a free cotton panty and one of my birthday rewards to get a lip gloss, panty and this bra for $10.30 shipped. http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...vsdWrapper

thanks for the information! I was able to use this deal to get a very sexy bra, and used my angels rewards for a little more, but was able to use GC as part of payment. Thanks ;) repped![/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!! I bought 2 bras and a free panty for less than $30!!!!:)

tryingtowin 01-09-2011 06:47 PM

GONE! Great trade with Cheapeats!

I have a $10 VS BDay code . . . anyone want to trade for $5 Amazon? LMK! :)

poley 01-09-2011 11:28 PM

anybody know how this [victoriassecret.com] fits? thanks!

oreossss 01-10-2011 03:01 AM

anyone have a clue as to when the pink stuff will go an additional 50% off?!?!? TYIA!

Kris7828 01-10-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oreossss (Post 36192047)
anyone have a clue as to when the pink stuff will go an additional 50% off?!?!? TYIA!

Usually mine goes around the time that clearance bras are all marked down to $15. But I went yesterday to check out the sales and there was hardly any pink clothes on sale. All I have heard about this years sales have all been disapointing. :( Hopefully your store has a better selection.

wolfiegirl 01-10-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 36204417)
Usually mine goes around the time that clearance bras are all marked down to $15. But I went yesterday to check out the sales and there was hardly any pink clothes on sale. All I have heard about this years sales have all been disapointing. :( Hopefully your store has a better selection.

doesnt look good for us VS slickdealers this year :(

hba123 01-10-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36205803)
doesnt look good for us VS slickdealers this year :(

If there are no further discounts, I think alot of people will be returning stuff, me included.

wolfiegirl 01-10-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36206067)
If there are no further discounts, I think alot of people will be returning stuff, me included.

i only bought 1 pair of pink sweats this time around... 22.99 but I really wanted it...so I may keep if they really won't reduce prices :(

hopefully they do slash it..otherwise, returns will help make a statement! :):bounce:

2much4me 01-10-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 36204417)

No markdowns here either and one store told me their sas will end on 1/14. The stores didn't have a big selection to choose from in PINK clothing, but they did have pretty decent selections of PINK bras ranging from 13.99 - 24.99. I bought 2 vs cotton bras 12.99 ea, 1 starlet halter bra 20.99, and a black lingerie slip 19.99. One store's beauty sale was only at 50% off and the other store had a small, but nice selection at 75% off.

bananasx 01-10-2011 02:48 PM

Has anyone tried combining these two codes :

FA1022777 - $10 off a bra (full-priced bras only, excludes sale and clearance) - kallison423
FA1025093 - $10 off a bra (full-priced bras only, excludes sale and clearance). Offer expires 6/30/11.
?

VSPinkGirl 01-10-2011 03:15 PM

It usually takes like 2 weeks before everything gets marked down even more. It has only been one week so there is still plenty of time. I think they just dont like to let the stores know too far in advance, last few times we have found out like a day or 2 in advance. Snowed in today, so our store is closed today and maybe tomorrow so will let you know if I hear anything when we get back in.

whirlything 01-10-2011 04:17 PM

I wanted to post that I e-mailed VS pink because I forgot to show my bra perks card at the store. They e-mailed me back that they are crediting me for all 8 bras I purchased.

aiya168 01-10-2011 04:48 PM

anyone wants to trade a $10 birthday code for a $5 amazon gc or $5 paypal? PM me please!

whirlything 01-10-2011 05:09 PM

Sorry. Forgot to mention those bras were clearance bras from the SAS.

Cheapeats 01-10-2011 06:18 PM

Tryingtowin I emailed you!

tryingtowin 01-10-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheapeats (Post 36215245)
Tryingtowin I emailed you!

Replied . . . :)

wolfiegirl 01-10-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whirlything (Post 36213123)
Sorry. Forgot to mention those bras were clearance bras from the SAS.

thx so much for the info!

there's def no further markdowns so far.

Most of the inventory is wiped clean though.. boOo

Cheapeats 01-10-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tryingtowin (Post 36216441)
Replied . . . :)

Sent you the code and repped! Thanks so much.

bananasx 01-10-2011 11:45 PM

thanks so much whirly! I'm going to email them with my SAS receipt tomorrow!

AnitaDominika 01-11-2011 12:36 AM

it seemed as though that there was just less inventory this time around.

whirlything 01-11-2011 08:30 AM

Both of my local stores have much more than they ever had at any other SAS. I was really surprised this time around since everyone was saying that their stores stock seemed low.

camelia 01-11-2011 08:35 AM

Got a VS Birthday code, anyone want to trade for amazon gc? pm me

shopgirl78 01-11-2011 03:07 PM

merchandise certificate

Hi,
I want to return something at VS online which i bought >90 days back. As far as I know, VS issues a merchandise certificate for returns >90 days. I have always used these merchandise certificates in the store only. Does anyone know if/how they can be redeemed online? Thanks!!

ALVSGIRLY 01-11-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shopgirl78 (Post 36245025)
Hi,
I want to return something at VS online which i bought >90 days back. As far as I know, VS issues a merchandise certificate for returns >90 days. I have always used these merchandise certificates in the store only. Does anyone know if/how they can be redeemed online? Thanks!!

There is an address in the wiki that you can mail them too. Place your order, write your info on it, and mail it to that address.

AnitaDominika 01-11-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shopgirl78 (Post 36245025)
Hi,

they can be redeemed online but it seems like a hassle to redeem them online. from what i know, is you place an order and then mail in your merchandise certificate with the order number. you are originally charged the full amount and then when VSD receives the certificates, you are refunded.

it would be easier to use the merchandise certificate instores, buy something cheap, then use the GC online.

ibbydija 01-11-2011 11:20 PM

i haven't been on here in a long time...VS wasn't coming out with that many great codes... But I had a 30% off q for in store and was wondering if the bras marked down to $15.99 yet? or is that still awhile? TIA!

loveclothes 01-12-2011 07:51 AM

Early Spring is up and coming soon to a mailbox near you.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss...584833067/

aJoLLyDork 01-12-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibbydija (Post 36259127)
i haven't been on here in a long time...VS wasn't coming out with that many great codes... But I had a 30% off q for in store and was wondering if the bras marked down to $15.99 yet? or is that still awhile? TIA!

I called a local VS yesterday in the SF Bay Area and they said not yet, but is waiting for the "go" from the district managers

Dani1987 01-12-2011 02:43 PM

Couple questions: Can you combine a birthday code and an angel reward in the same order? And can angel rewards be applied to shipping? (For example with the birthday rewards, you have to have $10+ in your cart when you check out.)

FYI- Receiving your Angel Rewards takes forever, I earned it in November, got the notice on my December statement and am still waiting. They're really not kidding when they say 6-8 weeks. :(

nerdicus 01-12-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 36279741)
Couple questions: Can you combine a birthday code and an angel reward in the same order? And can angel rewards be applied to shipping? (For example with the birthday rewards, you have to have $10+ in your cart when you check out.)

FYI- Receiving your Angel Rewards takes forever, I earned it in November, got the notice on my December statement and am still waiting. They're really not kidding when they say 6-8 weeks. :(

sometimes you never receive it. sometimes you receive them when you didn't earn them. it really is random... both of those have happened to me. and if you don't receive it, chances are cs will tell you "too bad"... that happened to me as well. hopefully you get yours soon!!

you can combine the bday and angel rewards i believe. but i am not sure if it applies to shipping... i feel like it doesn't. however, i just used a reward yesterday and the value came off at the bottom as a 'rebate', so it's possible it could apply to shipping. only way to know is to try...

sabbyk 01-12-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani1987 (Post 36279741)

This happened to me last year I believe for my birthday. I had a good experience, the 8 weeks passed and I called up the credit card service and told them I had not received them. They sent me 2 Bday rewards but they were printed as pieces of paper from their service department (I guess you could call it that, the papers were pink and said on the bottom they were birthday vouchers for $10 with store code.) Its worth a shot at least, just always depends on whos on the other end.

Forgot to add: I read on the Birthday code cards that they can be combined with angel rewards. The total amount of your order will include the tax and shipping, and when the Angel discount is applied, it just subtracts $10. So it can be used towards shipping as well. I bought something recently that came to 27 total with tax and basically ended up getting the shipping (5.99) plus another 4 dollars off whatever I bought so it was $17 in the end.

Stardust42 01-12-2011 11:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Angel Card holders -- Get double points on gift card purchase of $100 or more. Online only. Now - 02/11.

giggles016 01-13-2011 09:34 AM

Does anyone know if the clearance bras have been marked down to $15.99 instores yet? Also, any ideas when sleepwear/PINK will go an additional 50% off? TIA.

BreaMarie 01-13-2011 10:15 AM

Is there a valid lipgloss coupon out?

Xarthan 01-13-2011 10:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bras now $15.99!!

Kris7828 01-13-2011 11:45 AM

Can anyone confirm $15.99 bras and additional half off sleepwearon stores?

forrus 01-13-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 36306003)

confirmed...wonder if luggage is cleared too:woot:

aJoLLyDork 01-13-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris7828 (Post 36306003)

confirmed. I just came back from my local VS in the SF Bay Area. all panties are $2.99. the VSX workout stuff is also additional 50%

Dani1987 01-13-2011 02:02 PM

New Code: WARMTH20

Extra 20% off sweaters and sweaterdresses listed here: http://www.victoriassecret.com/cl...sses-offer

bananasx 01-13-2011 02:21 PM

I emailed VS with my SAS receipt and they replied saying that they will credit me for all four of my bra purchases for Bra Perks!

BreaMarie 01-13-2011 02:45 PM

I can confirm the pride deductions for SAS in the St. Louis area! I was beginning to think it would never happen.

wolfiegirl 01-13-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananasx (Post 36312653)
I emailed VS with my SAS receipt and they replied saying that they will credit me for all four of my bra purchases for Bra Perks!

can u pls provide their email? thx much!

hotstar16 01-13-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forrus (Post 36306287)

Yep! Some of it is. I only know b/c a woman in front of me at the register was purchasing a carry-on.
Bras are $12.99, undies $2.99, and pink/sleepwear/workout gear is an add'l 1/2. Yayy!!
(Yes, $12.99 in both of my stores, not $15.99... not sure if this varies but I was DEFINITELY pleasantly surprised!)

wolfiegirl 01-13-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotstar16 (Post 36314573)
Yep! Some of it is. I only know b/c a woman in front of me at the register was purchasing a carry-on.
Bras are $12.99, undies $2.99, and pink/sleepwear/workout gear is an add'l 1/2. Yayy!!
(Yes, $12.99 in both of my stores, not $15.99... not sure if this varies but I was DEFINITELY pleasantly surprised!)

thx so much for the info
which store was this?

if others come across all bras 12.99 at their stores, pls share the location. TIA!

olive787 01-13-2011 04:14 PM

hi, can I make price adjustments over sleepwear and bras (now additional 50% off for sleepwear)?
I saw in the receipt they put "redline - no additional discounts".

thanks

wolfiegirl 01-13-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive787 (Post 36316135)
hi, can I make price adjustments over sleepwear and bras (now additional 50% off for sleepwear)?
I saw in the receipt they put "redline - no additional discounts".

thanks

yes if it's w/n 14 days

VSPinkGirl 01-13-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forrus (Post 36306287)

Yes. The 3 piece set was 36.xx in my store.

Stardust42 01-13-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36314107)
can u pls provide their email? thx much!

pinkbras@vspink.com

HTH. :)

gwapa88 01-13-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VSPinkGirl (Post 36317463)
Yes. The 3 piece set was 36.xx in my store.

I bought that for $75 the first day of the SAS. Does it have to be in stock at the store where I bought it from to get a PA? Thanks in advance

shoplady2006 01-13-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardust42 (Post 36002721)
:wave2: Yeah, I guess Jan. 4-17 is just the official date. In the past SAS, they usually leave out a few tables of 15.99 bras and 2.99 panties after that date, but they're more like left-overs (blah colors, odd sizes, small snags). So like tarribear said, if you really like the stuff, best to buy it now and then risk getting a price adjustment later. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by whirlything (Post 36023521)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36206067)

So i bought 2 bras at SAS for $26.99 and $29.99 and 3 panties at $5.99 each, Now that everything has been marked down further do I just need to bring my recipt in to get a PA or do I actually need to physically bring the bra and panties back to the store with me:confused:

hba123 01-13-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoplady2006 (Post 36320249)
So i bought 2 bras at SAS for $26.99 and $29.99 and 3 panties at $5.99 each, Now that everything has been marked down further do I just need to bring my recipt in to get a PA or do I actually need to physically bring the bra and panties back to the store with me:confused:

You just need your receipts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwapa88 (Post 36318907)
I bought that for $75 the first day of the SAS. Does it have to be in stock at the store where I bought it from to get a PA? Thanks in advance

No, the assoc. will enter the item # and if further on sale, the lower price will show up.

MissDaisy 01-13-2011 07:40 PM

Which luggage set did you guys get from VS? Was it this one? [victoriassecret.com]

ShopNow 01-13-2011 07:42 PM

nevermind

sabbyk 01-13-2011 09:03 PM

I bought something that was 50% off 12/31. Would tomorrow be the last day for the price adjustment? They are no longer in stock at the stores I checked but the matching perfume and cream for it went 75% today so I'd assume those would too.

:mad: I really don't like the VS nearest to me, they never like to honor my angel certs or bday rewards for sale items. I know I could have used my two bday coupons there and they told me no...not the first time either.

hba123 01-13-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabbyk (Post 36323189)
I bought something that was 50% off 12/31. Would tomorrow be the last day for the price adjustment? They are no longer in stock at the stores I checked but the matching perfume and cream for it went 75% today so I'd assume those would too.

:mad: I really don't like the VS nearest to me, they never like to honor my angel certs or bday rewards for sale items. I know I could have used my two bday coupons there and they told me no...not the first time either.

Yes, you have 14 days instore.

wolfiegirl 01-13-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardust42 (Post 36318605)

thx for the info. is this the email address that shows on the back of your perks card?
mine shows braperks@victoria.com

mlynn05 01-13-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36323935)
thx for the info. is this the email address that shows on the back of your perks card?

I have emailed them TWICE about 2 bras that I bought on 11/26. They weren't on sale. I forgot to use my Bra Perks card. TWICE I have emailed and they said it would be posted to my account by the following Tuesday, and still nothing! And my bras that I bought on clearance aren't showing either. :mad:

hotstar16 01-13-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36315115)
thx so much for the info
which store was this?

if others come across all bras 12.99 at their stores, pls share the location. TIA!

They were this price in both Philly stores. :woot:

Xarthan 01-14-2011 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36320467)

No, the assoc. will enter the item # and if further on sale, the lower price will show up.

sweet!
I bought a bra last friday, the 7th. I shall try getting a price adjustment this weekend! :woot: :repped:

Stardust42 01-14-2011 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfiegirl (Post 36323935)

:wave2: That email is from the Bra Perks FAQ: http://www.vspink.com/bra_perks/

Are there 2 kinds of perks cards? My card doesn't have a email on the back. :confused:

longhorn11 01-14-2011 01:34 AM

so awesome that VS changed prices overnite! i went wednesday, then went back thursday (yesterday) & was able to get a pa on everything i had just purchased!
all bras were 12.99, panties 2.99, etc like others posted.
there is still quite a selection remaining..:nod:
got 1 biofit (12.99), 1 angel sleep tee (7.49), 2 v-neck sleep tee (4.99 each), 7 panties (2.99each)
minus 10/50 survey...makes me :grin:

Dicentra 01-14-2011 08:27 AM

Anyone has any problem using the survey $10 off $50? The store near my house won't let me use it on sale items. However, I'm able to use it at different store.

whirlything 01-14-2011 09:03 AM

I went this morning for price adjustments and got back $222.97:bounce: I had them put that on a gift card that I will probably use at the next SAS.

They did say that they needed the merchandise to do a price adjustment but that she would do it with the receipt just this once. Why would they need the merchandise?

I couldn't stay and shop for more stuff but my store still is still fully stocked with sale merchandise.

My store was letting people use the survey coupons but another store near me was not letting people use them.

hba123 01-14-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whirlything (Post 36334089)
I went this morning for price adjustments and got back $222.97:bounce: I had them put that on a gift card that I will probably use at the next SAS.

They did say that they needed the merchandise to do a price adjustment but that she would do it with the receipt just this once. Why would they need the merchandise?

I couldn't stay and shop for more stuff but my store still is still fully stocked with sale merchandise.

My store was letting people use the survey coupons but another store near me was not letting people use them.

That is untrue. They just need the receipt--been doing PAs at VS for years. Even called the store and corporate to double-check.

slickydoll 01-14-2011 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn11 (Post 36328893)
so awesome that VS changed prices overnite! i went wednesday, then went back thursday (yesterday) & was able to get a pa on everything i had just purchased!
all bras were 12.99, panties 2.99, etc like others posted.
there is still quite a selection remaining..:nod:
got 1 biofit (12.99), 1 angel sleep tee (7.49), 2 v-neck sleep tee (4.99 each), 7 panties (2.99each)
minus 10/50 survey...makes me :grin:

My store doesnt have much of anything decent left I dont think. Went on Friday last week and it was really slim pickings. I had to struggle to find stuff worth getting so I could reach $50 and use my survey q. lol
I will be going to get a PA by Monday though.

whirlything 01-14-2011 09:17 AM

hba123

I think they like to make stuff up. I have been doing them for years, too. I felt bad for the girl because I bought a lot of stuff the first day of the sale and it was all due for a PA. I didn't feel so bad getting back $223, though.:lol:

forrus 01-14-2011 09:33 AM

what is odd is that bras are 15.99 in my stores :(

luggage are so cheap now additional 50%

wolfiegirl 01-14-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardust42 (Post 36328801)

Are there 2 kinds of perks cards? My card doesn't have a email on the back. :confused:

I think mine's a non-pink one. shouldn't really matter though. probably same terms + conditions but diff mailer packaging :)

thx for the info

tarribear 01-14-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forrus (Post 36335095)
what is odd is that bras are 15.99 in my stores :(

luggage are so cheap now additional 50%

they are 15.99 at mine to but I did hear the SA tell one person theirs was 13.99

aJoLLyDork 01-14-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 36340201)
they are 15.99 at mine to but I did hear the SA tell one person theirs was 13.99

$15.99 bras at VS in Emeryville Bay St. and Southland Mall in Hayward

in the past in Michigan, it was $12.99. my guess is CA is not participating and staying at $15.99

tarribear 01-14-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aJoLLyDork (Post 36340813)
$15.99 bras at VS in Emeryville Bay St. and Southland Mall in Hayward

in the past in Michigan, it was $12.99. my guess is CA is not participating and staying at $15.99

Probably not, Years ago I had gotten a email saying they were 12.99, went to the mall and they told me know, called CS and they told me the email was a mistake and sent me a free bra coupon, those were the days.

gwapa88 01-14-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hba123 (Post 36320467)

Awesome thanks! Will try to go today and see if I can get a PA :woot:

hba123 01-14-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whirlything (Post 36334529)
hba123

I think they like to make stuff up. I have been doing them for years, too. I felt bad for the girl because I bought a lot of stuff the first day of the sale and it was all due for a PA. I didn't feel so bad getting back $223, though.:lol:

I think you are right. it's so unfair though. The poor person who does not know and leaves because they don't have their items with them.

shoplady2006 01-14-2011 01:46 PM

Same thing happened to me at the VS location in Grand Junction, CO. I made the SA radio her manager on her headset to "find out if they do price adjustments on SAS purchases" b/c she told me she couldn't. Than she told me that they could only do it for me if I had the items and tags with me, such BS! She had also never heard that Angel card holders get double points on all bra purchases. But she DID tell me something that I didn't know, according to her if you make a purchase on your Angel card, and pay back the amount on your card the same day that you get double points. Can anyone confirm this?

chanhkha 01-14-2011 02:08 PM

Yes, if you make a purchase with your card, the SA should be able to make another transaction for payment in cash/debit card. I've done it countless times for customers at Macy's. :]

2much4me 01-14-2011 02:24 PM

St. Johns, Jax, Fl has a nice selection of 15.99 bras, lingerie, and sleepwear to choose from. :whee: There was also a large table of beauty products 75% off (secret moments spray & lotions wild at night, sm. chiffon and blackberry, vs wish, hope, live lotions & perfumes, br lip glosses, rapture perfume, etc.).

No problems obtaining a price adjustment on a few things I bought earlier in the week. I was also able to use a $10 off $50 receipt coupon too. :woot: So glad I waited. Thanks VS! :heart:

shoplady2006 01-14-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanhkha (Post 36344969)
Yes, if you make a purchase with your card, the SA should be able to make another transaction for payment in cash/debit card. I've done it countless times for customers at Macy's. :]

oh I know it can be done, but i want someone to confirm that you actually do get double points on said transactions;)

wolfiegirl 01-14-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardust42 (Post 36328801)

i emailed the addy on back of my card. they said clearance ones don't count. ugh.. i'm going to try emailing the vspink addy you gave. hopefully i have better luck.

FORTUNATE33 01-14-2011 05:03 PM

Nice selection in Nashville...one store just got 8 boxes of new SAS items (ALL PINK)...others were still pulling items from the back..I waited until the extra 50% this year to shop...Well, worth the wait

tarribear 01-14-2011 05:04 PM

Anyone ever able to use the coupon from your January birthday catalog on line, it says it does not recognize my cert number when I try to use it?

azn1x6flame 01-14-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoplady2006 (Post 36344253)
Same thing happened to me at the VS location in Grand Junction, CO. I made the SA radio her manager on her headset to "find out if they do price adjustments on SAS purchases" b/c she told me she couldn't. Than she told me that they could only do it for me if I had the items and tags with me, such BS! She had also never heard that Angel card holders get double points on all bra purchases. But she DID tell me something that I didn't know, according to her if you make a purchase on your Angel card, and pay back the amount on your card the same day that you get double points. Can anyone confirm this?

No, I have never heard of this. They could be making this one up.

whitecastlesky 01-14-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azn1x6flame (Post 36351145)
No, I have never heard of this. They could be making this one up.

I have heard a different version of that: "if you make a payment on your Angel Card and then make a purchase, you get double points for the purchase." But whenever I've asked an SA, they've had no idea what I was talking about. I also asked when I happened to be on the telephone with Angel Card customer service, and the rep had no idea what I was talking about either :lol: Maybe it was a promotion at one point in time that ended a long time ago (like the current limited-time promo for card holders where you buy $100+ gift card and get double points for it).

LoveTwoDeal 01-14-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarribear (Post 36340201)

15.99 in So Cal too.

purrfectlypink 01-14-2011 07:57 PM

I want to purchase some new robes, as the VS one I have must be 10 years old. Does anyone think they will have the $ off codes again soon 15/100 etc...? I will hold out for a better deal if someone thinks they will add new codes by Feb.

crazymonkey1980 01-15-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2much4me (Post 36345557)
St. Johns, Jax, Fl has a nice selection of 15.99 bras, lingerie, and sleepwear to choose from. :whee: There was also a large table of beauty products 75% off (secret moments spray & lotions wild at night, sm. chiffon and blackberry, vs wish, hope, live lotions & perfumes, br lip glosses, rapture perfume, etc.).

No problems obtaining a price adjustment on a few things I bought earlier in the week. I was also able to use a $10 off $50 receipt coupon too. :woot: So glad I waited. Thanks VS! :heart:

Regency in jax, fl has $12.99 all sale bras. Very good selection as of yesterday.
ETA: I was able to use $10 of $50 survey coupon

Raz55 01-15-2011 07:50 AM

So I'm a little concerned with my purchase. I bought the velour VSX pants for 19.99. There was no tag on them and the SA knew they were 19.99 and used the sku code on a different VSX yoga pants I was also buying that were also 19.99. So basically she scanned those twice since they cost the same. I'm wondering if I will have a problem if I need to return the velour pants. I don't want them to give me a hard time.

2much4me 01-15-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazymonkey1980 (Post 36362359)
Regency in jax, fl has $12.99 all sale bras. Very good selection as of yesterday.
ETA: I was able to use $10 of $50 survey coupon

Thanks crazymonkey! :hug:

Raz55 01-15-2011 06:34 PM

The VSX pants were on sale for 50% off today. Each one was $9.99!

hba123 01-15-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz55 (Post 36362929)
So I'm a little concerned with my purchase. I bought the velour VSX pants for 19.99. There was no tag on them and the SA knew they were 19.99 and used the sku code on a different VSX yoga pants I was also buying that were also 19.99. So basically she scanned those twice since they cost the same. I'm wondering if I will have a problem if I need to return the velour pants. I don't want them to give me a hard time.

Next time, ask them to either write on the receipt no tag or to make up a tag (that's what they are supposed to do).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz55 (Post 36375995)
The VSX pants were on sale for 50% off today. Each one was $9.99!

I bought VSX foldover yogas for $14.99 and got a PA today so ended uppaying $7.50--great deal! Also got BF sweats for $11.50. :woot: