Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   eBay 10% Coupon for Those Invited - Fashion, Jewelry and Watches or Health & Beauty (Up to $100 off) (http://slickdeals.net/e/2946293-ebay-10-coupon-for-those-invited-fashion-jewelry-and-watches-or-health-beauty-up-to-100-off)

arbitrager 05-20-2011 06:04 PM

eBay 10% Coupon for Those Invited - Fashion, Jewelry and Watches or Health & Beauty (Up to $100 off)

Saw this in my eBay account today. It appeared right next to my screen name in the top left corner. They got smart and now generate a special one time use coupon for each person.

-----------------------------------------
10% off of your purchase of $50 or more on a single item in Fashion, Jewelry and Watches or Health & Beauty up to $100.00 off. See conditions
Conditions:

Who's Eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding--the coupon is not transferable.

Here's how to redeem your coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. Check the coupon for eligibility.

2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date on the coupon.

3. Enter the code in the redemption code field.

bluejen 05-20-2011 06:32 PM

I got the 10% coupon for electronics (cameras, phones, computers, etc) with the same terms. Wish we could trade! :)

Genius4sho 05-20-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyQ (Post 39761185)
I got the 10% coupon for electronics (cameras, phones, computers, etc) with the same terms. Wish we could trade! :)

Um, I wish I could trade with you! :lol:

dud89 05-21-2011 12:18 AM

I got my 3rd coupon this year for ebay motors today. Never got any other one for some reason.

socal1 05-21-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanitall (Post 39760721)
Saw this in my eBay account today. It appeared right next to my screen name in the top left corner. They got smart and now generate a special one time use coupon for each person.

10% off of your purchase of $50 or more on a single item in Fashion, Jewelry and Watches or Health & Beauty up to $100.00 off. See conditions
Conditions:

Who's Eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding--the coupon is not transferable.

I received this coupon last night. Found something I wanted to buy. Contacted the seller with a question. He responded this morning and now when I went to buy the coupon is gone.

Last night when I clicked on the coupon it said it was good till the 29th. Should I have written the coupon # down? Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks

camau68 05-21-2011 09:13 AM

what is the code

fyu 05-21-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanitall (Post 39760721)

Conditions:

Who's Eligible?

it's always the same coupon code. it's just tied to accounts that get the invite.

brianjones 05-22-2011 04:21 PM

My code is CFSNKF4VPW and it's for health and beauty, fashion, or jewelry and watches. I'm not going to use it

pigelet 05-26-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socal1 (Post 39770859)
I received this coupon last night. Found something I wanted to buy. Contacted the seller with a question. He responded this morning and now when I went to buy the coupon is gone.

Last night when I clicked on the coupon it said it was good till the 29th. Should I have written the coupon # down? Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks

The coupon code is CFSNKF4VPW. Its the same for everyone just tied to the account.