Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   XBOX Rechargeable Battery Blue Color for $7.99 FS w/ Prime @ Amazon (http://slickdeals.net/f/3028209-xbox-rechargeable-battery-blue-color-for-7-99-fs-w-prime-amazon)

techoneup 06-16-2011 02:59 PM

XBOX Rechargeable Battery Blue Color for $7.99 FS w/ Prime @ Amazon
 
This is the lowest price I could find on a rechargeable battery for XBOX wireless controller.

.http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Re...812&sr=8-4 :cool:

Tech. 06-16-2011 03:25 PM

you can get 4 AA rechargeable batteries for (close to) that price. from my experience those battery packs dont last nearly as long as two AA's.

khartley 06-16-2011 03:25 PM

Checked other colors
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by techoneup (Post 40387881)
This is the lowest price I could find on a rechargeable battery for XBOX wireless controller.

.http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Re...812&sr=8-4 :cool:


If you can get over the color, Pink is only $7 w/ prime.

Pink [amazon.com]

Kooks05 06-16-2011 03:25 PM

Hate to tell ya but the pink one is $7.00 with prime

zephyrprime 06-16-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech. (Post 40388359)
you can get 4 AA rechargeable batteries for (close to) that price. from my experience those battery packs dont last nearly as long as two AA's.

Yeah, the xbox packs use mere 2100mah nimh batteries (or at least they used to.) Most any nimh you buy at the store is going to be at least 2500mah or more nowadays

huevos 06-16-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech. (Post 40388359)
you can get 4 AA rechargeable batteries for (close to) that price. from my experience those battery packs dont last nearly as long as two AA's.

Not just that, but AAs can be used on other things. With these proprietary batteries, you're stuck just powering a controller. A good set of rechargeable AAs will likely outlast the functional lifespan on the Xbox.

Tech. 06-16-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khartley (Post 40388367)
If you can get over the color, Pink is only $7 w/ prime.

Pink [amazon.com]

its just a review but someone posted:

Quote:

DO NOT BUY PINK!

DO NOT BUY THESE. These are old stock and the batteries are completely dead and will not hold a charge. The only reason they have so many good reviews is because they date back to 2006 when they were actually new stock. Batteries cannot last 4 years without being charged/discharged. Repeat do not buy!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:55 AM.


1999-2014