Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ipad 1 64GB Wifi + 3G model with free Apple Case for IPad for $498 + tax at Sams club. YMMV! (http://slickdeals.net/f/3160114-ipad-1-64gb-wifi-3g-model-with-free-apple-case-for-ipad-for-498-tax-at-sams-club-ymmv)

willguy 07-29-2011 03:29 PM

Ipad 1 64GB Wifi + 3G model with free Apple Case for IPad for $498 + tax at Sams club. YMMV!
 
2 Attachment(s)
Searched and didn't find a post with the 64gb wifi+3G, only the wifi model.

My Sam's Club is selling the Ipad 1 64GB Wifi + 3G model for $498 with a free case. They do have the 64gb wifi model selling for $469. For $30 more, it will be more worth it to get the 3G model. samsclub.com only have the wifi model listed so i do not know if every Sam's club stock the 3G model hence the YMMV.

This is a good price for someone who do not care if they have the ipad 1 or 2 since it's the same price as the ipad 2 16gb wifi (actually $10 more since Sam's is selling the ipad 2 for $488) but you get 64gb and 3G.

TexXan 07-29-2011 04:02 PM

which location OP ?? and also can anyone put in a inventory search for this ??

the item# doesnt yield any results on samsclub.com

willguy 07-29-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tattva (Post 41374590)
which location OP ?? and also can anyone put in a inventory search for this ??

the item# doesnt yield any results on samsclub.com

This is at the Grand Prairie, TX store #8269

TexXan 07-29-2011 04:45 PM

ok.. cool.. Now all I need is a Sam's club membership.... does any one know if they e 1 month trial membership ?

Dinas 07-29-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tattva (Post 41375288)
ok.. cool.. Now all I need is a Sam's club membership.... does any one know if they e 1 month trial membership ?


One day pass is +5%

mash0101 07-29-2011 04:58 PM

Anyone know how YMMV sam's is? Some sort of mgr special or what?

travfar 07-29-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tattva (Post 41375288)
ok.. cool.. Now all I need is a Sam's club membership.... does any one know if they e 1 month trial membership ?

Just get the membership. You can "return" it within a year to get a full refund.

TexXan 07-29-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travfar (Post 41375754)
Just get the membership. You can "return" it within a year to get a full refund.

thats a good idea.... but is it worth buying it at 550$ + ??

travfar 07-29-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tattva (Post 41375958)
thats a good idea.... but is it worth buying it at 550$ + ??

Why would it be $550? When you return the membership, you get your membership fee back.

Unless you are talking about the tax.

Is it worth it? For me, I rather have the ipad 2 16GB. This does have a GPS that the cheap ipad 2 doesn't.

TexXan 07-29-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travfar (Post 41376084)
Why would it be $550? When you return the membership, you get your membership fee back.

Unless you are talking about the tax.

Is it worth it? For me, I rather have the ipad 2 16GB. This does have a GPS that the cheap ipad 2 doesn't.

yes am talking abt taxes here....

jgsva3 07-29-2011 06:37 PM

inventory checker?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:38 AM.


1999-2014