Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   RETIRED: SwagBucks: Special Offers Thread (OT Welcome!) (http://slickdeals.net/f/3246843-retired-swagbucks-special-offers-thread-ot-welcome)

xoxo99 06-03-2011 09:22 AM

August 25, 2011, 8:20 pm: System Notice: This thread content has been automatically archived from another thread which reached post limit, and will be preserved for reference and archival purposes. The discussion should continue in the original thread

This thread is intended keep track and offer suggestions for easy and free Special Offers from SwagBucks.

You can access the special offers section here:

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=gn-special-offers

Feel free to post heads up for new, easy special offers and if you have any questions!

Off-Topic Chat is permitted! :)

Happy Swagging!

July 12, 2010, 2:55 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

August 31, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

November 5, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

February 21, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 16, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

June 5, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

Xarthan 06-03-2011 09:46 AM

Ok, my scroller now has that 270 sb rental offer thing,

but the banner is AT&T :(

springwaterz 06-03-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40076375)
I just found this on Tapjoy on CBF for 131 points ($2.62) and jumped on doing it as it credited instantly for me last time. I can't check now if it's on SB because I already did it and I think it disappears everywhere. It was called Find Amazing Prices on Any New Car! just like when it was on the scroller. Hopefully you guys can find it on the TapJoy wall on SB otherwise you could try it at cantbeatfree instead. It'll probably be on ZoomBucks too. Make sure to take a screen shot just in case it doesn't credit instantly :)

It is not there on Tapjoy yet.. . maybe later.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40077733)
Ok, my scroller now has that 270 sb rental offer thing,
but the banner is AT&T :(

Sorry! i think the offer has reached its cap for the day. some offers have a daily cap on them...check back tomorrow morning...

Jude72 06-03-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40061551)
Has anyone ever had a survey like this one? I think it was for 100 SB, took about 15-20 minutes. I had to watch a few ads, pick my favorite products, and watch a movie preview. Now it says I have to return in 16 hours to complete part 2! I got NO credit for this part 1 and I had no idea was a 2 part survey.

Attachment 570307

I just completed part 2 and got to the usual Swagbucks surveys 'Congratulations, you've completed a survey' screen and no credit. I just submitted a request to be manually credited. I gave them the link I had to use to complete the survey and also a screenshot of that 'Congratulations' page. Not even had an acknowledgement of my email yet. :(

getgreen09 06-03-2011 10:23 AM

DQ'd out on many a survey this morning, but Batan and CAPS, you guys enjoy each other's company for another day at least ok, cos guess what I got?

500sb survey on shopping for women's clothes, fashion accessories, shoes, cosmetics and home goods at high end department stores (bloomies, nordstrom, neiman, saks etc) vs other stores. :bounce: it's not so much about the items themselves as trying to understand the shopping frequency in this new economy. i thought it was a very interesting survey and enjoyed doing it.

50sb survey on grocery shopping for prepared/ packaged dry foods which turned out to be all about Hamburger Helper. :bounce:

seeing as I am really behind in points for this month, I am uber grateful for these surveys crediting. :wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40065047)
Anyone get the 11 SB Kaboodle offer on scroller to credit? I tried earlier in FF and Chrome and nothing. Going to try IE now and see what happens. I did confirm email earlier when I tried.

Total weirdness with all the survey issues, but at least there seem to be more surveys available now. If only they would all work in our favor.

kaboodle didn't credit for me, either. safari browser. don't think this is a browser issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovekie (Post 40075841)
Just did a 400SB survey on Beverages :woot: It was fairly short- one of those where you have to read and compare a set of 4 product descriptions/images. Be sure that you like Budweiser for this survey ;)

that's if you even get that far. beverage survey wants nothing to do with female respondents. :bonk:

likeshopping 06-03-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40078551)
I just completed part 2 and got to the usual Swagbucks surveys 'Congratulations, you've completed a survey' screen and no credit. I just submitted a request to be manually credited. I gave them the link I had to use to complete the survey and also a screenshot of that 'Congratulations' page. Not even had an acknowledgement of my email yet. :(

you did part 2 follow your save link or on your trust survey wall? Last time i completed part 2 follow my save link, it didn't credited, emailed them, next day they answered that i have to wait 4-6 weeks for survey to credit, i 'm sure they don't want to manual credit at all.

dovekie 06-03-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getgreen09 (Post 40078605)

that's if you even get that far. beverage survey wants nothing to do with female respondents. :bonk:

I was shocked because I'm a girl! Also shocked about the "beer diary" surveys, too. (IMO, "diary" was a poor word choice, especially if you want men to participate!)

Xarthan 06-03-2011 11:07 AM

just got extra 40 SB from the groupon promo, the ON deal I bought yesterday.

I wish the ON deal I bought 2 days ago also got 40 sb bonus :(

mystic_halo 06-03-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40078551)

Same thing happened to me, no credit after doing part II of survey. I have also emailed them, but I am sure they will not credit. I did a long 200 SBs survey last week which also didn't credit and they told me to wait for 4-5 weeks when I contacted them!! :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40079795)

I got 40 SBs too :bounce:

mystic_halo 06-03-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40065047)
Anyone get the 11 SB Kaboodle offer on scroller to credit? I tried earlier in FF and Chrome and nothing. Going to try IE now and see what happens. I did confirm email earlier when I tried.

Total weirdness with all the survey issues, but at least there seem to be more surveys available now. If only they would all work in our favor.

Kaboodle hasn't credited for me - it has been more than a week since I signed up and confirmed email.

likeshopping 06-03-2011 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I did the follow up survey part 2 on my trust survey wall like this attachment and got credited instantly.

prettyone 06-03-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40076375)
I just found this on Tapjoy on CBF for 131 points ($2.62) and jumped on doing it as it credited instantly for me last time. I can't check now if it's on SB because I already did it and I think it disappears everywhere. It was called Find Amazing Prices on Any New Car! just like when it was on the scroller. Hopefully you guys can find it on the TapJoy wall on SB otherwise you could try it at cantbeatfree instead. It'll probably be on ZoomBucks too. Make sure to take a screen shot just in case it doesn't credit instantly :)

I don't have this one either. First no rental one and now no new car. They seriously want me off the roads. :mad:

SLickCate 06-03-2011 11:50 AM

So how many SBs was that 2-part survey for? I did part 2 from the link, since it wasn't on my survey wall, and it did not credit. I think it was 100 or 150 SB, but didn't write it down. I want to file support, even though they never pay me, but I just can't let it go without trying. I guess next time I have one of these I will wait to access the link from my survey wall.

Jude72 06-03-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prettyone (Post 40080669)
I don't have this one either. First no rental one and now no new car. They seriously want me off the roads. :mad:

Well it was cantbeatfree I found it on....I just thought I'd give a heads up here. Might show up on SB tomorrow.

Jude72 06-03-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likeshopping (Post 40080575)
I did the follow up survey part 2 on my trust survey wall like this attachment and got credited instantly.

The link to the follow up just showed up on my survey list....of course, after I already did it. I clicked the link and it tried to load the page and then took me back to the SB page and it says in red across the top 'Survey Results under Review' .

Jude72 06-03-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40080963)
So how many SBs was that 2-part survey for? I did part 2 from the link, since it wasn't on my survey wall, and it did not credit. I think it was 100 or 150 SB, but didn't write it down. I want to file support, even though they never pay me, but I just can't let it go without trying. I guess next time I have one of these I will wait to access the link from my survey wall.

It's 150SB's if it's the same as the one I did....movie preview, Olay and then Crest Toothpaste.

SLickCate 06-03-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40081209)
It's 150SB's if it's the same as the one I did....movie preview, Olay and then Crest Toothpaste.

Yep, that's it and I watched the Super 8 preview which seems interesting! Thanks.

likeshopping 06-03-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40081141)
The link to the follow up just showed up on my survey list....of course, after I already did it. I clicked the link and it tried to load the page and then took me back to the SB page and it says in red across the top 'Survey Results under Review' .

sorry it happen to you ,I did this kinds of survey 2 times, first time follow my save link and no credit and they don't show up or my wall, second time i wait for the link to show up on my wall and follow that and it credited. Not sure why you already finish part 2 from your link but they also show up on your wall.
Yes, they all 150 SB

prettyone 06-03-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40080977)
Well it was cantbeatfree I found it on....I just thought I'd give a heads up here. Might show up on SB tomorrow.

I think some of these things are regional. I check on CBF, SB and ZB and didn't find it. And the mattress one always gives me the phone co.

Maybe I should move.

Thanks for the info, tho. I'm sure lots will be able to find it on their walls. :)

Bobbiebell 06-03-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40061551)
Has anyone ever had a survey like this one? I think it was for 100 SB, took about 15-20 minutes. I had to watch a few ads, pick my favorite products, and watch a movie preview. Now it says I have to return in 16 hours to complete part 2! I got NO credit for this part 1 and I had no idea was a 2 part survey.

Attachment 570307

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40062411)
I just did that one.....with everyone's responses, I'm trying to decide if I should even bother doing the 2nd half. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by cockatielmom (Post 40065449)
Yes, I have done this type of survey in the past, but this yesterday was the first time for Swagbucks. I found the second part of the survey in my survey list today, and when I finished it, it did credit.

ive been doing all the myriad of surveys on SB, but no credit. guess i'm too honest. someday, im going to try them and reply as i figure they want to hear, and see what happens.

re: 2 pt survey. ive had a survey that ive taken many times, from various survey sites, never SB so far. its called a Shopping Bag survey. first you pick 3 videos to watch. there will be ads shown that you need to remember. then you go thru the shopping bag and they want you to pick products that you would choose if you could have them free, from many categories. then they ask you questions about ads youve seen. then you do the shopping bag choices again.

i have been doing this survey for a couple years, and have never gotten credited. dont see why i would with SB. i finally learned to not do it anymore. i used to keep hoping one of my sites would pay off. ive even done it i think 3 times for Opinion Square. i was considering writing them recently to ask them to stop sending me this one, and that i think i should get credited since its so long, but i chickened out.

not sure if this is the same one you guys are talking about. it was never a 2 parter, so dont know. but if i run across in at SB, ill update here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40062247)
WTH !! I can't find groupon on the Special Offers section anymore or is it just me !?!? :eek:

you scared me, as i use Groupon thru SB/ZB a lot. its still there for me. :)

MistyQ 06-03-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40080963)

I just did part 2 and got credit immediately. Good thing I took notes yesterday, so I was able to answer questions about products. I was surprised when I clicked on the 150 SB survey to find it that it was the other half of the survey we did yesterday. I used a phony e-mail to sign up, so I did the survey from the list on SBs.

Smiles11 06-03-2011 12:59 PM

So I redeemed SB for the target gift card thinking I could use it at Target mobile and as it turns out, I can only use it at target.com so just a heads up to anyone thinking about getting it. It didn't come with an access code.

Bobbiebell 06-03-2011 01:13 PM

since Father's Day isnt too far off, SB has started the Ultimate Dad contest.

check out the blog, 1st 2 optional codes available for 3SB

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2011/06...egins.html

Xarthan 06-03-2011 03:38 PM

I can't believe I was able to complete a 200 sb worth of survey, the odds of me being allowed to participate was only 1% !!! :worship:
It's about Humira drug.
Plus, got entered for some sweepstakes too. I wonder how they are going to contact the winner, because they didn't ask for info.

Xarthan 06-04-2011 12:46 AM

Scroller >

The 270 sb rental offer is back! :bounce:
Get free health insurance quote (find this image [gwallet.com]) - 13 sb, instant after put zip code :bounce:
Get a One Month FREE trial pair of contact lenses (find this image [gwallet.com]) - 26 sb, instant after submit form

Fickle 06-04-2011 04:18 AM

OK, so after the 5th time of having my PC crash with the blue screen of death while watching SBTV, I went and did some research.

Apparently, there is a conflict with my Nvidia driver & flash. Also, when playing games, I noticed that if you have adblock plus active, the scores screen won't cycle. It might just be another glitch for me.

Flash + Nvidia = Sucks

Queen29 06-04-2011 05:29 AM

Scroller: K-Mart - just print the coupon (or not ;) ) and get 14 SB's instantly! No e-mail addy, no nuttin' :lol:

xoxo99 06-04-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by springwaterz (Post 40019963)
Woo hoo...got instant credit of 270 sb for car rental offer.

Radium/Free
Check out great car rental deals---270sb

Click on alamo car rental banner after clicking the offer.
Fill out the page (drivers license..all 0's) with usual stuff..name,email,dob,address,phone..
Instant credit on submit. :woot:

Finally showed up on my scroller this morning :woot:

Also got it over on irazoo/radium one for 2400 pts :woot:

Don't forget to check over on zoombucks/radium one - 336 zbs.

Thanks again springwaterz :)

paradisc5 06-04-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40094903)
Scroller >

The 270 sb rental offer is back! :bounce:
Get free health insurance quote (find this image [gwallet.com]) - 13 sb, instant after put zip code :bounce:
Get a One Month FREE trial pair of contact lenses (find this image [gwallet.com]) - 26 sb, instant after submit form

Yes! FINALLY got the car rental deal. Btw, wouldnt let me put in all zeroes for my dl#. I worked my way around that. :)

Awakelass 06-04-2011 01:37 PM

I don't know the name, but there's a 10 pt car insurance offer on the scroller- it says "enter zip code only". When I clicked, I got the "only interested parties, you will be contacted by agents, etc" pop up. But I entered zip, clicked on one of the insurance names, and was credited instantly.

Sorry if this is a repeat; since it's on the scroller and now disappeared, I can't check/do search by the name.

Also, A&E video for 3 pts is on there....I've done before but it credited again today.

Diamonique 06-04-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40095811)
OK, so after the 5th time of having my PC crash with the blue screen of death while watching SBTV, I went and did some research.

Apparently, there is a conflict with my Nvidia driver & flash. Also, when playing games, I noticed that if you have adblock plus active, the scores screen won't cycle. It might just be another glitch for me.

Flash + Nvidia = Sucks

Have you seen this thread concerning Nvidia?

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2445870

Queen29 06-04-2011 02:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I was trying to find some unique avatars today for us to use on our SB profiles. Does anyone know a website where we can make our own (like one that says "Swag Club" or something? :cool:

SLickCate 06-04-2011 03:09 PM

Did 2 offers on scroller last night and they showed up on ledger overnight:

25 SB Free Product Samples & Savings

18 SB Beauty Recommended

Both were simple email sign ups.

paradisc5 06-04-2011 04:08 PM

Just did a 38sb survey. Wanted my opinion on greeting cards for my stepfather. :)

SLickCate 06-04-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradisc5 (Post 40103507)
Just did a 38sb survey. Wanted my opinion on greeting cards for my stepfather. :)

I did a 38 SB survey on alcohol!

getgreen09 06-04-2011 04:33 PM

still don't have the car rental offer.
i don't know whether to :crying: or :ranting:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen29 (Post 40102537)
I was trying to find some unique avatars today for us to use on our SB profiles. Does anyone know a website where we can make our own (like one that says "Swag Club" or something? :cool:

any of the online free photoshop alternative softwares will work. ditto on the illustrator alternatives.

also if you know how to use photoshop or illustrator, you can download a free trial, too.

the puppy made laugh, cos it is cheeky.
the SB logo lots of people already use, so it could be confusing.

we could just upload a picture that one of us took - flowers, clouds, a tree, a building, an animal, a leaf, whatever and have that be our avatar. simple as that. :D

batan 06-04-2011 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen29 (Post 40102537)

Quote:

Originally Posted by getgreen09 (Post 40103809)
still don't have the car rental offer.
i don't know whether to :crying: or :ranting:

any of the online free photoshop alternative softwares will work. ditto on the illustrator alternatives.

also if you know how to use photoshop or illustrator, you can download a free trial, too.

the puppy made laugh, cos it is cheeky.
the SB logo lots of people already use, so it could be confusing.

we could just upload a picture that one of us took - flowers, clouds, a tree, a building, an animal, a leaf, whatever and have that be our avatar. simple as that. :D

how about something like

we dont need anything too special, it could be anything

getgreen09 06-04-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batan (Post 40103961)
how about something like

:lmao:

:applause:

Awakelass 06-04-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40102843)
Did 2 offers on scroller last night and they showed up on ledger overnight:

25 SB Free Product Samples & Savings

18 SB Beauty Recommended

Both were simple email sign ups.

What address did you use for the Beauty offer? Cuz the only options for country is UK/Ireland. TIA!

SLickCate 06-04-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awakelass (Post 40105201)
What address did you use for the Beauty offer? Cuz the only options for country is UK/Ireland. TIA!

Oh yeah, that was weird! I used the UK one and it accepted my normal address info with that field selected. Give it a try, you should be good.

Just saw this credited, and I did it a few hours ago:

Super Rewards FREE
40 SB Instant Refinance Quote

I used my K7 number to get the verification code. I've done this offer in the past, many of you probably have as well.

Punchie 06-04-2011 07:26 PM

I have a STRANGE off-topic question.... but this is the only place I can think of that someone would know the answer to. :)

What is the name of the android app/ website that you can download on your phone and then earn points by scanning items at the store? I thought with my great memory (haha), I would remember it, and of course I forgot (my senior moment)

paradisc5 06-04-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punchie (Post 40105821)
I have a STRANGE off-topic question.... but this is the only place I can think of that someone would know the answer to. :)

What is the name of the android app/ website that you can download on your phone and then earn points by scanning items at the store? I thought with my great memory (haha), I would remember it, and of course I forgot (my senior moment)

shopkick? checkpoints?

Punchie 06-04-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradisc5 (Post 40105901)
shopkick? checkpoints?

It is checkpoints... thanks..... geez I'm surprised I remember my name some days :shake:

Anybody use it? Is it worth it?

genowhirlwind 06-04-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punchie (Post 40105821)

Shopkick and CheckPoints

akm2u 06-04-2011 07:47 PM

Could MYfeethurt be debbiecoupons? That is the winner right now......

Xarthan 06-04-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punchie (Post 40105973)
It is checkpoints... thanks..... geez I'm surprised I remember my name some days :shake:

Anybody use it? Is it worth it?

only if you have unlimited data plan and like to go to stores and search for stuff to scan

Millie 06-04-2011 07:49 PM

Gambit - Heineken - 1 SB

lusaka 06-05-2011 12:54 AM

Scroller

Your chance to win an amazing escape!
Swag Bucks awarded after entering sweepstakes.
10 Swag Bucks

Pic looks like tower of Pisa

Instant credit

Scirocco 06-05-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40106159)
only if you have unlimited data plan and like to go to stores and search for stuff to scan

I have found Checkpoints to be valuable and easy to do, but it has its frustrations as well. I do have an unlimited data plan and live in a major metropoliton area so it is easy to find places to scan things. Most points I get come from grocery stores and drug stores, but stores like target & walmart provide good points too. I usually drop my son off at school then stop at a nearby grocery store to scan and get a snack on my way to work. A lunch time jaunt to a drugstore for another snack and quick scans. I can usually scan enough to earn about $1/day, although they just raised the price of the $10 amazon cards. When I first started I got a few delays before I got paid for "verification" but that hasn't happened for awhile now. I usually get an email with the gift card code within a few minutes of ordering it. I have never tried to cheat the system, don't want to kill the golden goose... If you use the same stores you can get pretty quick with the scans because you start to know where everything is. The items change about every month or so so you don't have to go searching for new random stuff every day.

The problems I have had is that it is a huge battery hog. It runs your gps, barcode scanner and probably uploads the barcode scan images occasionally to help catch cheaters. all that together chews thru the battery very quickly on my droid. Occasionally the app will stop responding in the middle of scanning. It does a lot of talking to the checkpoints servers and sometimes seems to get stuck.

I have found checkpoints to be worthwhile, and I actually make a little more each month with it than I do with swagbucks (I usually just get the 5 $5 amazon gift cards each month). I tried shopkicks about the same time I started checkpoints and quickly stopped. There were no rewards from shopkick that interested me at the time, maybe it's different now.

Fickle 06-05-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamonique (Post 40101781)
Have you seen this thread concerning Nvidia?

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2445870

Yes, I had seen that before but I'm using a desktop (never owned a laptop yet). Although, now that I've gone through a few things it has to be either Flash or SB TV. I know that after the SB maintenance is when the problem started. The problem with playing games while using adblock also started and I haven't updated adblock in a long time.

Does anyone else have Windows XP, have the latest version of Flash, andhave no problems watching the videos? Perhaps WinXP has become a relic OS.

Something I noticed is that in FF4 with adblock disabled, the box that appears on the main page (usually has videos but currently offering the IE download) doesn't appear. In IE8 it does.

springwaterz 06-05-2011 06:29 AM

Quote from British View Post :
I just found this on Tapjoy on CBF for 131 points ($2.62) and jumped on doing it as it credited instantly for me last time. I can't check now if it's on SB because I already did it and I think it disappears everywhere. It was called Find Amazing Prices on Any New Car! just like when it was on the scroller. Hopefully you guys can find it on the TapJoy wall on SB otherwise you could try it at cantbeatfree instead. It'll probably be on ZoomBucks too. Make sure to take a screen shot just in case it doesn't credit instantly

Find Amazing Prices on Any New Car! ------131 points
It is showing up on Tapjoy wall for me today....on all of the sites

Queen29 06-05-2011 06:54 AM

Tapjoy: Free : 36 SB's
Build Healthier Eating Habits!

TXGator 06-05-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen29 (Post 40111471)

Worked for me! Took about 10-15 minutes for it to credit, though. Thanks!

flycat88 06-05-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen29 (Post 40111471)

got this one .thanks

Xarthan 06-06-2011 01:02 AM

Scroller > FB Say Hello to your New Phone! - 11 sb, have to "allow" to get the credit

edit: 17 sb

SLickCate 06-06-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40126695)
Scroller > FB Say Hello to your New Phone! - 11 sb, have to "allow" to get the credit

Only 11 SB? I did this almost an hour ago and it was 17 SB!

MistyQ 06-06-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40126725)

Same here, I got the 17. Also did a 50 SB survey that wanted to know about various cancer charity events and who sponsored them (American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, etc). Took about 5 minutes. Easiest 50 SBs I ever earned!

Also, guess there's a problem with the tasks. I had a few go south on me Friday night, wrote tech support, and got this response:

Subject: Channels Prodege support

Hello Misty:

We apologize for the inconvenience. This task has been cancelled due to some of the technical issues you mentioned. However, it looks like we have issued your pay conversion for the work you did in this task. Your pay conversion ID is xxxxx. If you have yet to receive your compensation, please forward my message to customer support at the website on which you accessed our task from. They should be able to further assist you from their end. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your hard work.

-The team at Crowdflower

Xarthan 06-06-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40126725)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyQ (Post 40130791)
Same here, I got the 17.

My bad. I checked my ledger, It is 17 sb

Fickle 06-06-2011 08:55 AM

TapJoy - Win a Gift Card to Weight Watchers - 27 SB

I can't get this to credit in FF4. Anyone else been able to complete it?

Jude72 06-06-2011 09:47 AM

I bought a Laptop from Bestbuy for my daughter for Graduation yesterday using Shop & Earn....should hopefully see my 800SB in 32 days (I think I read it took that long). Got 180SB coming to me too for buying Halo Reach Legendary for a wedding gift for my Brother-in-Law and his gaming wife. Don't forget to double check 'Shop & Earn' or urlhasbeenblocked before buying anything online (other than at Amazon who have affiliate links instead) :)

dovekie 06-06-2011 09:59 AM

Can someone help my forgetfulness? Wasn't there a Hautelook offer somewhere in special offers?

MistyQ 06-06-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40133115)
I bought a Laptop from Bestbuy for my daughter for Graduation yesterday using Shop & Earn....should hopefully see my 800SB in 32 days (I think I read it took that long). Got 180SB coming to me too for buying Halo Reach Legendary for a wedding gift for my Brother-in-Law and his gaming wife. Don't forget to double check 'Shop & Earn' or urlhasbeenblocked before buying anything online (other than at Amazon who have affiliate links instead) :)

Good for you! :hug:

I always try to get my finace' - who orders a ton of expensive stuff on line - to do it through a rewards site or a cash back program. He's finally getting the hang of it! Too bad Bing is gone. Lots of us made money on the free flowers we got from 1-800-Flowers. Anyone remember that fiasco from a year ago Valentine's Day?

Xarthan 06-06-2011 10:39 AM

I tried buying the Old Navy groupon with virtual CC last thursday, it looks like it didn't go through, but not really sad, because at least I can keep my 200 SB points. The SB points is the main reason why I bought that Groupon in the first place anyway.

Fickle 06-06-2011 11:04 AM

Swagcode on blog: pick dads:

ObamaRound1 OR CharlesRound1

JimBobRound1 OR OzzyRound1

ShellyCat 06-06-2011 11:07 AM

Can someone please tell me if this swagbucks thing is worth it?? Im trying to find something fun to do and make a profit or win gifts during the day when I'm home alone but I cant tell if this is a scam or just really not fun or worth it. Anyone have a detailed review about if it's something worth doing??

SLickCate 06-06-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellyCat (Post 40135187)
Can someone please tell me if this swagbucks thing is worth it?? Im trying to find something fun to do and make a profit or win gifts during the day when I'm home alone but I cant tell if this is a scam or just really not fun or worth it. Anyone have a detailed review about if it's something worth doing??

Have you ever done a GPT site before? If you don't mind stalking the site for surveys and doing the special (spammy) offers, you can make quite a bundle when you add that to the points for searching and codes and shopping, etc. It's not for everyone, but if you follow the threads here you'd probably do pretty well.

batan 06-06-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

it is very worth it.....
they give you free points everyday, plus you can gain points playing games or watching sbtv... plus offers
its not a scan, nor is it a get rich quick thing... but i get $25 amazon every month, with a $50 every other month (give or take on that one)....
this is a friendly forum that will help you find ways to make $$ on it...
read wiki, we've put lots of useful info there

if you have any questions, just ask away... or feel free to pm me anytime

Bobbiebell 06-06-2011 11:18 AM

Ultimate Dad, Day 2

pick one of each set of 2, for 3SB each

and todays choices are:

ObamaRound1 OR CharlesRound1
For 3 more Swag Bucks choose:

JimBobRound1 OR OzzyRound1
(Enter your two choices in the “Gimme” box on the Swagbucks homepage by 2pm PDT.)

http://blog.swagbucks.com/

rep dark_eagle

vicra 06-06-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Swagbucks is easy, especially with all the great help from these girls in this thread. They are super kind and helpful in giving pointers. I had been getting about $5 a month just searching and last month I got 5 x $5 with just a little effort.

Bing is very easy but it takes a while to get points. Still, for maybe 5 minutes a day at the end of the year it should add up to around $50.

Clubbing is fun if you enjoy games. You can see if they have any prizes you need and play for them.

I haven't been too successful with the other point sites but will stick with these for sure.

Cheers 06-06-2011 11:49 AM

Quiznos on the scroller for 9

batan 06-06-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicra (Post 40135855)
Swagbucks is easy, especially with all the great help from these girls in this thread. They are super kind and helpful in giving pointers. I had been getting about $5 a month just searching and last month I got 5 x $5 with just a little effort.

Bing is very easy but it takes a while to get points. Still, for maybe 5 minutes a day at the end of the year it should add up to around $50.

Clubbing is fun if you enjoy games. You can see if they have any prizes you need and play for them.

I haven't been too successful with the other point sites but will stick with these for sure.

haven't you tried zoombucks or irazoo? if you have luck at swagbuck, you should like those as well....
zoombucks is good for probly $10/month (i get walmart gc there), we have helpful threads for that as well, http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=163255&t=2272383

irazoo is good for $5-10/month amazon, we have helpful threads for that as well, http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=163255&t=2573259

other good ones are
1) superpoints, if you like swagbucks, you might just like this one, best of all it pays PAYPAL at same low rate as amazon.... i figure its good for $10//month for only a few minutes once a day.

2) cantbeatfree, this one is a gpt and only pays if you do offers... but it rocks... the payout is the fasest around, i was able to get $75 amazon last month in 2 weeks time (was offline the other 2)..... sister sites to this is zehx which is same as cantbeatfree... and excitepoints, got $25 in two weeks, we have helpful threads for that as well, http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=163255&t=2822677

mypoints is good for $50 a year

Jude72 06-06-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40136237)

It's also on the last page of SuperRewards for 8SB but hasn't credited me yet.

Cheers 06-06-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40136581)
It's also on the last page of SuperRewards for 8SB but hasn't credited me yet.

It took about 20 minutes + to credit :nod:

I still don't have superrewards :sadwalk:

Jude72 06-06-2011 01:11 PM

Just did a 100SB 'Important' Survey that said I had a 60% chance on. It was about Emergency care. Make sure you check the 'Sacred Heart Hospital' box as that's what the survey is about. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40137099)
It took about 20 minutes + to credit :nod:

I still don't have superrewards :sadwalk:

I would't worry....that one still hasn't credited me. Got the Radium One though but I did that at CBF.

paradisc5 06-06-2011 01:59 PM

Quiznos did not credit for me (its been an hour).

Just did one of those 2 part surveys for the first time. :l So my best bet on getting credited is to look for it under the trusted surveys screen tomorrow, NOT re-access the link I have, right?

A80GL 06-06-2011 02:02 PM

80-swagbuck Fisher task back up.

skye68 06-06-2011 02:10 PM

I'm interested in Superpoints do we have a thread on it ? I searched nothing came up.:O
Can you cashout without referrals ?

Skye68

mystic_halo 06-06-2011 02:11 PM

Just did part 3 of a 400 SB survey, it was via chat with an operator. Got the credit instantly! :bounce:

Fickle 06-06-2011 02:30 PM

It sucks that the FT are only 80 now. They got too popular for there own good and the people that use Amazon MTurk can do them too.

Jude72 06-06-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40140155)
It sucks that the FT are only 80 now. They got too popular for there own good and the people that use Amazon MTurk can do them too.

At least this time it's the quicker Ken Fisher one that only uses Google and Bing. No maps for me. Here's the answers to the first part. The 2nd part you have to search whatever it asks.

Code:

Google

forbes

debunkery

books

investments

NA for the last 5 results

http://www.ken-fisher-investments.com/

http://search.forbes.com/search/colArchiveSearch?author=Fisher

Code:

Bing

forbes

articles

Investments

education

debunkery

books

bio

NA for the last 2

http://www.ken-fisher-investments.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_L._Fisher

genowhirlwind 06-06-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

its definitely not a scam but a profit is not very high so don't expect to make much, it took me two months to get $100 in amazon and I basically went on there every single day for hours

Fickle 06-06-2011 03:04 PM

Already have that list, lol. We think alike. I can't believe it's already 1/2 gone this fast. I'm only doing that 1 task. I'm done at SP and finishing up at SB. I need PayPal so I'm only working at those two sites.

Jude72 06-06-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40140779)
Already have that list, lol. We think alike. I can't believe it's already 1/2 gone this fast. I'm only doing that 1 task. I'm done at SP and finishing up at SB. I need PayPal so I'm only working at those two sites.

Won't J do Paypal?

I've just done it 4 times at CBF. Not sure where to head next. :D

Fickle 06-06-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40140915)
Won't J do Paypal?

I've just done it 4 times at CBF. Not sure where to head next. :D

Nope :(

I'm going to do the other two tasks at SP and SB and that's it. I'm so freaking tires, lol. That's what I get for staying up all night.

Microtubule 06-06-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40141009)
Nope :(

I'm going to do the other two tasks at SP and SB and that's it. I'm so freaking tires, lol. That's what I get for staying up all night.

What kind of tires are we looking at today? Free rotation with an oil change!

SLickCate 06-06-2011 03:23 PM

Guess I'm the lucky one today, first time I've seen this, but have seen others report it happened to them:

This page can only be accessed within an offer wall

Please return to the site you were trying to access this offer from

That's after I did x2 at SB, can do at ZB now, but still just get this problem at swag!

Jude72 06-06-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40141103)
Guess I'm the lucky one today, first time I've seen this, but have seen others report it happened to them:

That's after I did x2 at SB, can do at ZB now, but still just get this problem at swag!

Can you usually do it more than 2 times at SB? I can usually do them twice at each site/wall. I did it twice at CBF on the first gambit wall and then twice on the 2nd. Just done it once on the first gambit wall at Zehx. Not tried SB yet.

SLickCate 06-06-2011 03:36 PM

I can do them 2-3 times each usually. I get that message on ANY task I click on at SB now. Others have reported it before too, but it's the first I've seen it. Back to ZB where I'm doing them for now.

Fickle 06-06-2011 03:38 PM

For Search for terms and record the search results - third job! I'm getting an error message which is not right. has anyone done: Search for terms and record the search results ? Is that one buggy too?

SLickCate 06-06-2011 04:12 PM

capslock 06-06-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40141373)
For Search for terms and record the search results - third job! I'm getting an error message which is not right. has anyone done: Search for terms and record the search results ? Is that one buggy too?

I was only able to do that 3rd job once at SB. Did the other two 2x each at SB.

capslock 06-06-2011 04:50 PM

A few offers I didn't see mentioned yet, that are small bucks, but fast & easy:

Gambit Video - LG 2:49 (remember to click at bottom so you get credit)- 1 SB
Radium Video - Windows Phone 1:01 - 2 SB
Radium Video - Windows Phone :31 - 2 SB
Tapjoy - New Zynga Game (I forgot the name, but it's not Cityville) - allow on FB, takes a few minutes to credit - 9SB

Hey, getgreen09, I haven't been hanging out in our Survey Rejects Club these past few days. I did that same pen survey you did, btw, and coincidentally or not coincidentally, I dreamed of office supplies that night LOL. I think I'm back in the Club though. Keeping a cushy couch seat available for you and whoever else finds themselves a Survey Reject! :blowkiss: :lol:

SLickCate 06-06-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

I was able to load the tasks in IE, but still get the above message in FF, very strange.

I could only get x5 at Zoom and x4 at Swag on these. Might try for more later, busy with dinner for a while. It's Mexican night, grilled steak tacos, taco truck style! Even have a Mexican cookie for dessert, but there's only one left and hopefully nobody else claims it. :lol:

Xarthan 06-06-2011 04:53 PM

Did the Fisher tasks on CBF 4 times. I did that first because I need pts to cash out my $5 AGC.

I hope the SB ones still there when I'm back home from work :-/

Fickle 06-06-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40142661)
Did the Fisher tasks on CBF 4 times. I did that first because I need pts to cash out my $5 AGC.

I hope the SB ones still there when I'm back home from work :-/

The easiest task is gone. That was so fast, lol. I'm working on the "Search for terms and record the search results" task if I can stay up long enough.

capslock 06-06-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Did you notice the big scroller with 4 pics (do we have an official name for that?) now says Earn 11 SB for the Quiznos Offer? LOL I did it earlier on the Radium One scroller for 9 SB, btw.

genowhirlwind 06-06-2011 05:03 PM

trial pay video 2 sb

Fickle 06-06-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genowhirlwind (Post 40142815)
trial pay video 2 sb

I watched these videos on SB Trivia - 3 X 1 spin each.

genowhirlwind 06-06-2011 05:15 PM

did anyone get credited for the quiznos coupon yet? do you have to actually print it out?

capslock 06-06-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genowhirlwind (Post 40143077)
did anyone get credited for the quiznos coupon yet? do you have to actually print it out?

Yes, credited for the Quiznos 9SB off the RadiumOne slider near bottom of page, within minutes of doing offer.

Yes and no re printing it out. I clicked the print button but sent it to MS MDI, so it didn't actually print on paper but as an image stored on my hard drive until I actually want to print on paper. Could have also unplugged USB cord to printer and printed to offline printer and then paused in printer queue to avoid wasting paper and ink. Or could have also printed to PDF printer for the same effect.

HTH.

Fickle 06-06-2011 05:29 PM

Ok, I'm about to pass out. Enjoy the Fisher Tasks everyone.

dovekie 06-06-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capslock (Post 40143211)
Yes, credited for the Quiznos 9SB off the RadiumOne slider near bottom of page, within minutes of doing offer.

Yes and no re printing it out. I clicked the print button but sent it to MS MDI, so it didn't actually print on paper but as an image stored on my hard drive until I actually want to print on paper. Could have also unplugged USB cord to printer and printed to offline printer and then paused in printer queue to avoid wasting paper and ink. Or could have also printed to PDF printer and same effect.

HTH.

Did the same thing- tried in FF, IE, Chrome, and didn't get credit :(

capslock 06-06-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovekie (Post 40143353)
Did the same thing- tried in FF, IE, Chrome, and didn't get credit :(

That's a bummer. :( I used Chrome Incognito, fwiw.

capslock 06-06-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genowhirlwind (Post 40142815)
trial pay video 2 sb

When I clicked on these, it said offer expired.

boothangel38 06-06-2011 06:00 PM

I don't get Fisher Tasks or videos on any gpt sites. I do get some videos and tasks but i notice that many offers won't let me through especially remedy offer (which is on every one of them). Do I email to get access to these offer or better luck getting another cpu or do i change my ip address and that will stop the block in offers. FYI, I didn't cheat but it seem that they don't like my 10 min. email or my k7 phone calls. strange though that i not ban from their offers but can't do their offers.

Xarthan 06-06-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40142757)
The easiest task is gone. That was so fast, lol. I'm working on the "Search for terms and record the search results" task if I can stay up long enough.

yeah i just saw the page, all gone ;__; o well
At least I get $5 AGC from CBF

edit:

yay the best result task is back

Ooo and one 80 SB fisher is still showing on my page. yay.

Cheers 06-06-2011 07:34 PM

scroller - Fun Family Savings - 22 SB after signing up :woot:

anantrups 06-06-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40133115)

Hi,
I am new to swagbucks, can someone please tell me where is Shop & Earn option, do we get points for shopping?

Awakelass 06-06-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40145839)

Didn't even have to follow through all of the offers- thanks and repped!

Jude72 06-06-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anantrups (Post 40146307)
Hi,
I am new to swagbucks, can someone please tell me where is Shop & Earn option, do we get points for shopping?

On the main Swagbucks page, you click on 'More', then 'Even More' and then the last in the list is 'Shop and Earn'. It has some featured shops but you can expand the list to see all the shops it covers. There's a ton of them. I added the info to the Wiki of this thread too :)

anantrups 06-06-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40146773)
On the main Swagbucks page, you click on 'More', then 'Even More' and then the last in the list is 'Shop and Earn'. It has some featured shops but you can expand the list to see all the shops it covers. There's a ton of them. I added the info to the Wiki of this thread too :)

Thanks alot :)

capslock 06-06-2011 08:35 PM

:( I got DQ'd out of a 50SB Trusted Survey when I said my primary wireless phone was made by Samsung.

Quote:

No fun for me. Not on my scroller.

getgreen09 06-06-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

neither of these credited for me.
safari on mac os x.

Quote:

Originally Posted by capslock (Post 40142613)
...Hey, getgreen09, I haven't been hanging out in our Survey Rejects Club these past few days. I did that same pen survey you did, btw, and coincidentally or not coincidentally, I dreamed of office supplies that night LOL. I think I'm back in the Club though. Keeping a cushy couch seat available for you and whoever else finds themselves a Survey Reject! :blowkiss: :lol:

yo CAPS, you are pretty entertaining, I'll admit, but thanks bud, i'll pass on hanging out with you on that cushy seat. the club's all yours to discover other HAWTTTT creatures.

i'll stick to doing pen surveys. :D

p..s got a 200sb survey for enbrel that said it would take 20 mins. 45 mins later i was still plugging away and then it stalled on loading a video. just kept saying buffering. all the back, forth, reload wouldn't change anything. had to close out.
:mad:

capslock 06-06-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getgreen09 (Post 40147407)
yo CAPS, you are pretty entertaining, I'll admit, but thanks bud, i'll pass on hanging out with you on that cushy seat. the club's all yours to discover other HAWTTTT creatures.

i'll stick to doing pen surveys. :D

:crying2: :bonk:

As if I WANT to be here in the Survey Rejects Club. :mad: I'd rather be out there doing surveys too, you know! :lol:

Just for that, next time you find yourself stuck in the Survey Rejects Club again, YOU get the rickety old chair and NO complimentary beverages.

Just for good measure... :bonk: ...

:bleh:

luvkittehs 06-06-2011 10:23 PM

6 SB Snackwells offer on scroller-- credited once I clicked the "Learn More" button at the bottom of the page.

paradisc5 06-07-2011 12:18 AM

There is a 3 question sleep quiz on the homepage under the top 4 deals or whatever (where videos usually are) 7 sb credited instantly.

RockinNanny 06-07-2011 03:23 AM

Finally today my 270 sbs alamo rental car deal showed up in RadiumOne and it actually credited after I've waited all this time for it to show up. I felt I was the only person in the world that was still waiting for the offer. Yea 270 swagbucks!!

So be sure to check if you haven't had it yet and I used all 0000000 too!

Fickle 06-07-2011 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinNanny (Post 40151815)
Finally today my 270 sbs alamo rental car deal showed up in RadiumOne and it actually credited after I've waited all this time for it to show up. I felt I was the only person in the world that was still waiting for the offer. Yea 270 swagbucks!!

So be sure to check if you haven't had it yet and I used all 0000000 too!

Nope I'm the only person who hasn't gotten it yet. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

Gambit videos are up. I'm getting them at every site. I'm getting about 5 videos.

RockinNanny 06-07-2011 04:00 AM

I need to figure out the quote thing you guys do but

Quiznos and Fun Family Savings won't credit for me in Chrome or IE or FF

I've tried them several times in between cleaning cookies

I really like the pages at the beginning of this thread. They explained a lot to me that I didn't understand. Thanks to everyone that put those posts together. Big help!

RockinNanny 06-07-2011 04:52 AM

Find Amazing Prices on Any New Car! 162 sbs on Radium Wall
Filled out information...didn't think it worked because it took it about 15 min to credit
Already posted back several pages but it was for 131 on Tapjoy Wall

It's gone now so I can't get anymore information but I know it was for getting quotes on New Cars and paid 162 sbs.

Jude72 06-07-2011 05:30 AM

I did an offer on SuperRewards yesterday. One of those Refinance Quote offers that says Easy & Short One Page Form - Get a No Obligation Refi Quote for 157SB. You needed to enter a 4 digit code at the end. I used my K7 number and chose the Voicemail option. Took about 5 minutes but my K7 message with the code showed up in my email box. I entered it and got the Thanks message on the next page but it mentioned an error of some sort but that I'd be contacted. I started getting quote emails so I submitted a quick ticket copy/pasting 2 of the quote emails and it was manually credited over night. Pretty painless if you have a K7 number. :)

Jude72 06-07-2011 08:11 AM

Just got another manual credit for an offer on Super Rewards. This time for the Secure Your Child's Future with Family Life Insurance offer (Gerber Ins) for 197SB. It didn't credit so I took a screen shot. I sent them the screen shot and also the confirmation email from Gerber (check your spam because I think mine went there after several minutes). I ended up sending 2 emails, 1 with the screen shot and 1 with the email confirmation. If you send both together it will probably speed things up. All in all, they dealt with my ticket within 24 hours.

mystic_halo 06-07-2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40151825)
Nope I'm the only person who hasn't gotten it yet. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

Gambit videos are up. I'm getting them at every site. I'm getting about 5 videos.

I don't have the rental car offer yet either :(
Can someone pls tell me if this offer is on scroller or in Special Offers -> RadiumOne?

akm2u 06-07-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40079795)

Question. After going thru customer service, I JUST got my 160 SBs (after providing email and order number) for the ON I purchased on 6.2. Groupon was slow about processing it. Should I fight for my 40Sb?

Xarthan 06-07-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akm2u (Post 40157449)
Question. After going thru customer service, I JUST got my 160 SBs (after providing email and order number) for the ON I purchased on 6.2. Groupon was slow about processing it. Should I fight for my 40Sb?

Doesn't hurt to ask, I think you should try if you ordered the groupon on the day when they offered the extra 40 sb.

Jude72 06-07-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santaram (Post 40156573)
I don't have the rental car offer yet either :(
Can someone pls tell me if this offer is on scroller or in Special Offers -> RadiumOne?

I think it shows up on both. The image is of the hoods of a row of black cars. I did it from the Special Offers list on cantbeatfree but I do remember seeing it on the scroller on SB too.

Xarthan 06-07-2011 09:19 AM

For the rental car offer, try check out the scroller after midnight, when SB usually adds new offers.

That's how I caught it.

batan 06-07-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40157571)
I think it shows up on both. The image is of the hoods of a row of black cars. I did it from the Special Offers list on cantbeatfree but I do remember seeing it on the scroller on SB too.

it comes and goes every few days, its a radiumone offer, so if you see it at one place, it should be at all, but if you do it at one place it dissapears from all...

some days its there 4 me, next not, next there, lol

btw, i just did it at cbf an hour ago.... no credit... should i wait.... is it delayed credit ??
or send a ticket?

mystic_halo 06-07-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40157811)
For the rental car offer, try check out the scroller after midnight, when SB usually adds new offers.

That's how I caught it.

Thanks for the info Xarthan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40157571)

Thanks British :wave:, can't rep you again yet.

Jude72 06-07-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batan (Post 40157877)
it comes and goes every few days, its a radiumone offer, so if you see it at one place, it should be at all, but if you do it at one place it dissapears from all...

btw, i just did it at cbf an hour ago.... no credit... should i wait.... is it delayed credit ??
or send a ticket?

Send your ticket if it lets you. It shows the little timer icon for a while but once that's gone, I'd submit. :)

mystic_halo 06-07-2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batan (Post 40157877)

or send a ticket?

:thanks:

9AU8 06-07-2011 11:40 AM

Trial Pay
Bloomspot 45 SB - credit instantly
Find my perfect auto insurance rates - 180 SB

Fickle 06-07-2011 01:31 PM

There's a 15 second vid up on Gambit walls of some guy trying on different outfits...kinda funny.

Cheers 06-07-2011 01:39 PM

Tapjoy/free (FF) - Play Zynga's newest game facebook app - 9 SB instantly .. this is new to me

luvkittehs 06-07-2011 01:52 PM

Remedy Life offer on Gambit credited 26 SBs right after email submission.

There were actually two offers on the wall but after I did the Rheumatoid Arthritis one, I came back and they were both gone.

Bobbiebell 06-07-2011 01:56 PM

Dad codes on blog:

CliffRound1 OR MikeRound1

and

DannyRound1 OR MitchellRound1

Worth 3SB each until 4PM PDT

thanks to GKS, BD and indy

Xarthan 06-07-2011 02:20 PM

Wohooo
completed a 100 sb survey about muscle milk, only took 5 mins
and pretending to be a real estate agent to complete a 250 sb, took about 10 mins

uralochka 06-07-2011 03:08 PM

Sign up for milanoo newsletters on scroller - 13 sb (just enter e-mail). Credited in couple minutes
Plus got husqvarna part 2 video on scroller - 1x2 sb and another on SuperRewards but only for 1sb

paradisc5 06-07-2011 03:27 PM

Did a 250 survey from kimberly clark, just random questions about tissue, face cleaning, etc

and a 50 from jd power about my cell/service which is at&t and my phone which is a samsung captivate

Cheers 06-07-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uralochka (Post 40166553)
Sign up for milanoo newsletters on scroller - 13 sb (just enter e-mail). Credited in couple minutes
Plus got husqvarna part 2 video on scroller - 1x2 sb and another on SuperRewards but only for 1sb

I don't have these yet (just showed up :woot:) but did see a Revlon video on the scroller for 2 SB x 2

dovekie 06-07-2011 04:02 PM

Sorry, need to vent...just did an agonizingly long survey about latte type beverages. Got to the last page...and..."you've already accessed this" and no redirect :compunch:

SLickCate 06-07-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovekie (Post 40167631)
Sorry, need to vent...just did an agonizingly long survey about latte type beverages. Got to the last page...and..."you've already accessed this" and no redirect :compunch:

OMG, me too, and NO I have not done that survey before! I almost quit the survey several times as it was so long and monotonous, but I was sitting here with some good music on and figured what the heck. Now I'm ticked and worse. At least I got the 250 SB realtor survey. I won't bother filing support, I went back and forth on them for a week over that 150 SB 2-parter, and they denied it. This is what I got from them:

Quote:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I checked your account and found that you did get the complete the first part of the survey and the credits are in pending status and would be credited to your account as and when the clients are done with reviewing the data.

As for the second part, your data was rejected as you were speeding in the data and the client has rejected the data and you would not get the credits for the survey.
I doubt I'll see any points since 150 was for both parts and mysterious survey points never seem to appear later for me. And I did not speed through my answers either. Part 2 was so short and easy to answer based on the first part. What I did do was click the part 2 link numerous times in hopes to finally get credit. Oh well, SB has a way of pissing me off for sure.

Xarthan 06-07-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovekie (Post 40167631)

Aw so sorry. :(
Pretty weird. I did that one too about an hour ago and I got the credits.

dovekie 06-07-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40167815)
OMG, me too, and NO I have not done that survey before! I almost quit the survey several times as it was so long and monotonous, but I was sitting here with some good music on and figured what the heck. Now I'm ticked and worse. At least I got the 250 SB realtor survey. I won't bother filing support, I went back and forth on them for a week over that 150 SB 2-parter, and they denied it. This is what I got from them:

I doubt I'll see any points since 150 was for both parts and mysterious survey points never seem to appear later for me. And I did not speed through my answers either. Part 2 was so short and easy to answer based on the first part. What I did do was click the part 2 link numerous times in hopes to finally get credit. Oh well, SB has a way of pissing me off for sure.

:mad: Just did one for shipping services and another no-pointer! ARGH! I've got bad survey juju today :( I feel your pain on contacting them- whenever I've done this in the past, they just blow you off and credit never shows :(

I like doing the surveys, and I do them regularly. This is how I get most my SBs. But it's soooooo frustrating to get kicked around like this.

ETA for Slickcate: I can't even pity rep you yet :(

RockinNanny 06-07-2011 05:29 PM

I had a terrible one today about OTC pain relievers and kept wanting to quit because it was one of those check mark in all the boxes, but no I kept going because I want another $50 soon.
I thought all was fine when it ended because it gave me the colored congratulations ending and then in a little bit I started thinking my pts didn't seem right. when I checked here they never gave me my points.

If you get one about OTC pain releivers don't take it!

I'm trying to tell myself they are worth the effort but it gets very frustrating after a messed up one that took a lot of time.

I feel your pain!

capslock 06-07-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capslock (Post 40142613)
Tapjoy - New Zynga Game (I forgot the name, but it's not Cityville) - allow on FB, takes a few minutes to credit - 9SB

SuperRewards - Zynga presents Empires & Allies - 7SB.

Same as above offer on Tapjoy... allow on FB, don't need to play... but took longer to credit (not sure how long, as I noticed the credit quite a while later).

SLickCate 06-07-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovekie (Post 40167987)
ETA for Slickcate: I can't even pity rep you yet :(

Just knowing that you understand the frustration helps! It's such a contrast, the high we get when a biggie easily credits, and then the doom and gloom when something fails!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinNanny (Post 40169235)
I had a terrible one today about OTC pain relievers and kept wanting to quit because it was one of those check mark in all the boxes, but no I kept going because I want another $50 soon.
I thought all was fine when it ended because it gave me the colored congratulations ending and then in a little bit I started thinking my pts didn't seem right. when I checked here they never gave me my points.

If you get one about OTC pain releivers don't take it!

I'm trying to tell myself they are worth the effort but it gets very frustrating after a messed up one that took a lot of time.

I feel your pain!

Was that about Bufferin by chance? I was a victim of that one yesterday. I've been taken advantage a lot lately by surveys.

TXGator 06-07-2011 06:56 PM

I want to purchase a Groupon and figured I'd go ahead and earn the SB on it. Which SO page do I need to go through to buy it? Thanks!

batan 06-07-2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40170393)
Just knowing that you understand the frustration helps! It's such a contrast, the high we get when a biggie easily credits, and then the doom and gloom when something fails!

we all feel your pain, i've had that happen alot recently at cbf, never done the survey, but after its done.... tells me i have and refuses to pay.... i dont get that far at sb surveys, either they reject me or i reject them....

anyone have revelon on scroller?
its there and not paying.... driving me nuts:confused:

capslock 06-07-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXGator (Post 40170615)
I want to purchase a Groupon and figured I'd go ahead and earn the SB on it. Which SO page do I need to go through to buy it? Thanks!

Detailed instructions here for buying any Groupon through SB:
http://moneysavingmom.com/2011/03...bucks.html

TXGator 06-07-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capslock (Post 40171821)
Detailed instructions here for buying any Groupon through SB:
http://moneysavingmom.com/2011/03...bucks.html

That worked perfectly! Thanks!

Cheers 06-07-2011 08:53 PM

This just credited for me which is strange because usually those never work.. I used 10 minute mail

Tapjoy/free - Get a $1000 Walmart Gift Card - 21 SB

capslock 06-07-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40172639)
This just credited for me which is strange because usually those never work.. I used 10 minute mail

Those never work for me either, but I think I'll give it a go, since it worked for you! :) What browser and which mode did you use? i.e., Chrome in regular mode or Incognito mode, FF in regular mode or in Private Browsing mode.

Cheers 06-07-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capslock (Post 40173107)
Those never work for me either, but I think I'll give it a go, since it worked for you! :) What browser and which mode did you use? i.e., Chrome in regular mode or Incognito mode, FF in regular mode or in Private Browsing mode.

FF/regular mode - no private browsing

there is another one for 21 SB on the same wall but it said it requires valid email so I chose the WM one ;)

capslock 06-07-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40173203)

there is another one for 21 SB on the same wall but it said it requires valid email so I chose the WM one ;)

How long did yours take to credit? Still waiting for mine to credit. Used FF regular mode and 10 minute mail, confirmed the email by copy-and-pasting link from email into the open browser window (although, strangely, even though the stated offer was for a WM card, the confirmation email said thank you for your interest in a Target card, but whatevs :)).

ETA: Right now, my offer is paused on a page that says at the top "Claim your $1,000 Walmart Gift Card," but on the rest of the page "Congratulations! To qualify for your Free $1,000 Target Gift Card start by fully completing any 2 top offers below!"

Cheers 06-07-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capslock (Post 40173831)
How long did it take to credit? Still waiting for mine to credit. Used FF regular mode and 10 minute mail, confirmed the email by copy-and-pasting link from email into the open browser window (although, strangely, even though the stated offer was for a WM card, the confirmation email said thank you for your interest in a Target card, but whatevs :)).

I noticed that too :lol:

It took several minutes to credit. In fact, I had given up thinking that it would actually credit then it did :eek:

capslock 06-07-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40173889)
I noticed that too :lol:

It took several minutes to credit. In fact, I had given up thinking that it would actually credit then it did :eek:

I'm having doubts that this is going to credit. :lol: I'll update you tomorrow. G'Night! :)

Microtubule 06-07-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40173203)

mine just credited, thank you! didn't use a valid email

Xarthan 06-07-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40172639)

Instant credit! Shocking! thanks :repped:

Cheers 06-08-2011 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microtubule (Post 40174117)
mine just credited, thank you! didn't use a valid email

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40175455)
Instant credit! Shocking! thanks :repped:

Same wall, Groupon gift card for 21SB.. I was able to get it to credit with a sort of valid email :lol:

Gambit wall - Save up to $600 on auto insurance (Choice Auto) - 210 SB - credited after filling out form

Fickle 06-08-2011 05:33 AM

Quote:

I've now experiences this problem on iRazoo task wall.

76548 06-08-2011 06:55 AM

How does everyone do tasks more than once? I do them then they say completed.

susanktz 06-08-2011 07:04 AM

I asked this before, but where are the tasks located??

lidkny 06-08-2011 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susanktz (Post 40179765)

Go on the Homepage, left side under where it says "earn" then look below swagbucks tv it says "tasks." Click on tasks.

RockinNanny 06-08-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40170393)

Was that about Bufferin by chance? I was a victim of that one yesterday. I've been taken advantage a lot lately by surveys.

It was definitely Bufferin! Didn't it act just like we were going to get our swag bucks. No warning that the survey screwed up at all. Really was evil because I was so tired of doing all those dumb checkmarks!

Xarthan 06-08-2011 09:40 AM

last night I had the chance to do an easy 50 sb survey about Glee Live 3d movie, but the movie didn't want to play, it said "missing plug in" which is strange because I had no such problem before.

Xarthan 06-08-2011 10:05 AM

O great, i got survey that is divided into parts :-/

You have successfully completed Part 1 of this survey!
We invite you to come back for the SECOND PART of this survey tomorrow. This part will only take 10 minutes
Check your inbox for a REMINDER EMAIL in the next day. To access the survey, click on the link in that email or re-access the link used today. Thank you!

No credit T_T

Bobbiebell 06-08-2011 10:51 AM

Ultimate Dad, Day 4

pick one of each set of 2, for 3SB each

and todays choices are:

GeorgeRound1 OR AtticusRound1

DarthRound1 OR ClarkRound1

(Enter your two choices in the “Gimme” box of the Swagbucks homepage by 1pm PDT.)

rep indy and thriftynotcheap on code thread

batan 06-08-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susanktz (Post 40179765)

top menu of page on swagbucks, you see earn, redeem, and all that....under earn, you see things like polls, noso, trusted survey, task...... just click on task

gambit video up

Fickle 06-08-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers (Post 40176627)
Gambit wall - Save up to $600 on auto insurance (Choice Auto) - 210 SB - credited after filling out form

This just gave me like 10 reasons why I couldn't get the points after filling out the forms. POS Gambit offer.

SLickCate 06-08-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40183161)
last night I had the chance to do an easy 50 sb survey about Glee Live 3d movie, but the movie didn't want to play, it said "missing plug in" which is strange because I had no such problem before.

I did that survey last night before bed, and I did it in IE when I usually use Firefox. IE needed a WMP plugin so I clicked ok. The previews played, but also got 3 error codec boxes pop up with each preview. I was worried the survey would fail, but after those boxes were closed all were fine.

Now the deceiving part of that survey was the fact that I had to watch 5 short previews and answer the questions! Glee 3D was only 1 of them. At least I got credit for that one.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40183755)
O great, i got survey that is divided into parts :-/

You have successfully completed Part 1 of this survey!
We invite you to come back for the SECOND PART of this survey tomorrow. This part will only take 10 minutes
Check your inbox for a REMINDER EMAIL in the next day. To access the survey, click on the link in that email or re-access the link used today. Thank you!

No credit T_T

This is the one that I mentioned and that they failed to even manually credit me. From the experience of others here who commented, DO NOT click the link they give you to complete the survey. Keep checking your survey dashboard for a follow up survey, and you will probably get the credit. Good luck, I'm still mad over that one. Me, I was anxious to complete the survey and clicked the link as I was told and then all went south when it did not credit. Later, the follow up survey did appear in my dashborad, but the link said it was already completed.

SLickCate 06-08-2011 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another failed survey, this one for E-Online entertainment. After about 15 minutes and final page submitted, this lovely comes up. I think it's the same screen from the Bufferin survey yesterday too.

Such BS! Surely they would know this information BEFORE I spent time on the questions, and I have never done this survey.

Attachment 575371

Intrepid. 06-08-2011 12:12 PM

Revlon video under Gambit keeps crediting for me. Also working under iRazoo as well.

Xarthan 06-08-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40185769)
I did that survey last night before bed, and I did it in IE when I usually use Firefox. IE needed a WMP plugin so I clicked ok. The previews played, but also got 3 error codec boxes pop up with each preview. I was worried the survey would fail, but after those boxes were closed all were fine.

Now the deceiving part of that survey was the fact that I had to watch 5 short previews and answer the questions! Glee 3D was only 1 of them. At least I got credit for that one.

That's great!
I usually do surveys with Chrome or Safari, it didn't do that pop-up window thing.
I don't use firefox because I have that Scrips block feature, and no IE because I'm on a Mac.

Quote:

This is the one that I mentioned and that they failed to even manually credit me. From the experience of others here who commented, DO NOT click the link they give you to complete the survey. Keep checking your survey dashboard for a follow up survey, and you will probably get the credit. Good luck, I'm still mad over that one. Me, I was anxious to complete the survey and clicked the link as I was told and then all went south when it did not credit. Later, the follow up survey did appear in my dashborad, but the link said it was already completed.
The instruction says to "To access the survey, click on the link in that email or re-access the link used today"
So, I saved the link. The page currently has a countdown timer, currently the page says "Please reenter the link in 12 hours (712 minutes)!"
I'll check back that page again tomorrow

SLickCate 06-08-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xarthan (Post 40188693)
That's great!
I usually do surveys with Chrome or Safari, it didn't do that pop-up window thing.
I don't use firefox because I have that Scrips block feature, and no IE because I'm on a Mac.

The instruction says to "To access the survey, click on the link in that email or re-access the link used today"
So, I saved the link. The page currency has a countdown timer, currently the page says "Please reenter the link in 12 hours (712 minutes)!"
I'll check back that page again tomorrow

Let us know how it goes for you!

Super easy task for 20 SB: Tweet Articles!

Fickle 06-08-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40189387)
Let us know how it goes for you!

Super easy task for 20 SB: Tweet Articles!

Those went super fast. In the future please try to post in the task thread as well. Although idk if anyone looks in that thread tbh.

Xarthan 06-08-2011 02:33 PM

^ I didn't even have the chance to see what the tasks look like :(

RockinNanny 06-08-2011 02:47 PM

I didn't know how to quote it but I had that same experience just now where I tried to do the movie study and it said I needed to download something to FF. I'm not really good with computers but I did try to download the plugin but nothing seemed to help and I decided I was going to mess up my computer for a 50 cents survey that I might not even get points for so I finally X'd out.
It's so exciting getting swagbucks but we sure go through a lot to get them!!

SLickCate 06-08-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40190385)
Those went super fast. In the future please try to post in the task thread as well. Although idk if anyone looks in that thread tbh.

I don't follow that thread, prefer to keep up with offers here.

dovekie 06-08-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40186741)
Another failed survey, this one for E-Online entertainment. After about 15 minutes and final page submitted, this lovely comes up. I think it's the same screen from the Bufferin survey yesterday too.

Such BS! Surely they would know this information BEFORE I spent time on the questions, and I have never done this survey.

Attachment 575371

This happened to me too :( I'm leery now of any "entertainment" surveys.

Bobbiebell 06-08-2011 03:15 PM

just in case you didnt catch this at iRazoo thread--almost ready to expire

TREASURE CODE

newnintendo

25 pts

Expires:6:33 PM EST

SLickCate 06-08-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovekie (Post 40190981)
This happened to me too :( I'm leery now of any "entertainment" surveys.

Hoping to get one for depression soon. :lmao:

RockinNanny 06-08-2011 03:25 PM

Bloomspot under FREE on Trail Pay Wall...just enter email, name and any city hit enter and you get 45 sbs in a matter of seconds.
Good Luck!

dovekie 06-08-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40191249)
Hoping to get one for depression soon. :lmao:

Oh, I've DQ'd for those already! :rain:

rfyrose 06-08-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 40186741)

Attachment 575371

This happened to me too. This is the second time this week. What is happening?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinNanny (Post 40191411)
Bloomspot under FREE on Trail Pay Wall...just enter email, name and any city hit enter and you get 45 sbs in a matter of seconds.
Good Luck!

I just tried that and got the message that the site is down for maintenance.

RockinNanny 06-08-2011 04:45 PM

I did get that at first in FF and then in IE. But I kept trying it and in a few more tries it opened up. I just figured maintenance most of been over but maybe that's just to keep them from getting too popular.

I got it in IE when it credited.

Cheers 06-08-2011 05:18 PM

scroller and also on one of the walls - print rebate for Zovirax (I didn't print it) 25 SB - worked on IE, not FF for me

luvkittehs 06-08-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Good Luck!

Just worked for me in Safari, thx!

Bobbiebell 06-08-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Good Luck!

thanks, credited instantly. used IE

Freeman36 06-08-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majax79 (Post 40190385)

I always look at the tasks thread daily&appreciate the time and effort that has been put into it.

flycat88 06-08-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Good Luck!

got this one thanks.

TheSawg 06-08-2011 09:42 PM

Got a 400SB survey. Yay for working in IT!

lindend 06-09-2011 03:35 AM

Three RadiumOne Videos on scroller & Wall

One credited 2x, the other two 1x.

lindend 06-09-2011 03:42 AM

Zovirax offer on the scroller

Just print the rebate, 25 swagbucks. Wouldn't work on Chrome for me, but IE worked. Printed to a pdf printer so no paper used.

Bobbiebell 06-09-2011 04:13 AM

anyone know if Living Social is on any of the sites??

couldnt find on SB or ZB. how about cbf or iRazoo

TIA

Thisisnotmyname 06-09-2011 07:04 AM

Finally had the car rental offer this morning. Easy 270. I am at 2000 points for the month. I started June with 1 swag buck after getting another $50 card and blowing all my partner site bucks on sweepstakes.

Jude72 06-09-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckygirl24 (Post 40205365)
HomerRound2 OR MarlinRound2

6 sb by 10 PT

Thanks for the code!

Jude72 06-09-2011 07:58 AM

Just did a 100SB survey on a new service being offered by USPS. Pretty quick and easy for 100SB. :)

dovekie 06-09-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by British (Post 40206795)
Just did a 100SB survey on a new service being offered by USPS. Pretty quick and easy for 100SB. :)

I tried this one the other day, got through it, and it DQ'd me!

akm2u 06-09-2011 08:24 AM

Just did a 100SB survey. Boring!!!!! About search engines. I use Google and Bing.