Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   TC-P60GT30 Panasonic Viera 60" Plasma 3D 1080p HDTV with 600Hz Subfield & Viera Connect $1597.96 With Free White Glove Delivery & New Avatar Kit (TYEW3D3MMK3) (http://slickdeals.net/f/3254346-tc-p60gt30-panasonic-viera-60-plasma-3d-1080p-hdtv-with-600hz-subfield-viera-connect-1597-96-with-free-white-glove-delivery-new-avatar-kit-tyew3d3mmk3)

cubsoxbull 08-28-2011 07:35 AM

TC-P60GT30 Panasonic Viera 60" Plasma 3D 1080p HDTV with 600Hz Subfield & Viera Connect $1597.96 With Free White Glove Delivery & New Avatar Kit (TYEW3D3MMK3)
 
US Appliance has the TC-P60GT30 Panasonic Viera 60" Plasma 3D 1080p HDTV with 600Hz Subfield & Viera Connect, with free white glove delivery and no tax for most for $1597.96. Must go through checkout to see final price.

Also includes new Avatar kit (TYEW3D3MMK3)

http://www.us-appliance.com/tcp60...ctcp60gt30

They also have the 65 inch model as well for $2147.96

http://www.us-appliance.com/tcp65...ctcp65gt30

jjnukie 08-28-2011 02:57 PM

Called amazon and had them price match the TV to the price from US Appliance price of 1597.xx. This price match took team lead approval. While on the phone with the team lead, I then had the team lead apply the AMEXTV10 code for another 10% off dropping my order to 1437.xx. Finally, I waited a couple of hours and called again and had the customer service associate add the Panasonic Ultimate avatar 3d bundle under a separate order which Amazon will refund me the entire amount when it ships.

So TV and avatars 3d bundle for 1437.xx shipped! Thanks slickdeals.

mikeinnj 08-28-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjnukie (Post 42315056)
Called amazon and had them price match the TV to the price from US Appliance price of 1597.xx. This price match took team lead approval. While on the phone with the team lead, I then had the team lead apply the AMEXTV10 code for another 10% off dropping my order to 1437.xx. Finally, I waited a couple of hours and called again and had the customer service associate add the Panasonic Ultimate avatar 3d bundle under a separate order which Amazon will refund me the entire amount when it ships.

So TV and avatars 3d bundle for 1437.xx shipped! Thanks slickdeals.

Thanks for the heads up! Just did the same thing. Gonna sell the 3D kit on eBay/CL probably..

tripleflip18 08-28-2011 11:19 PM

Hi, i bought this tv from us-appliance about 2 weeks ago for $1800.00. you guys got an amazing deal. I've never done this but us-appliance has price match 30 day guarantee. Can someone tell me how i should go about talking to them mentioning that amazon price matches their price + throws a free avatar 3d kit.

Basically i want them to throw me an avatar 3d kit and get the price of 1597.96. Any experience. I'd greatly appreciated it.

USAppliance 08-29-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripleflip18 (Post 42325547)
Hi, i bought this tv from us-appliance about 2 weeks ago for $1800.00. you guys got an amazing deal. I've never done this but us-appliance has price match 30 day guarantee. Can someone tell me how i should go about talking to them mentioning that amazon price matches their price + throws a free avatar 3d kit.

Basically i want them to throw me an avatar 3d kit and get the price of 1597.96. Any experience. I'd greatly appreciated it.

We're also giving away the new Avatar kit (TYEW3D3MMK3) with this model. Those that already ordered since Saturday when this deal was posted will have the kit automatically added to their purchase.

Thanks.

@tripleflip18, just give us a call toll free 877.628.9913 and we'll both credit you the difference and send you the Avatar kit as long as you're within the 30 day period. Thanks for your support and business!

cubsoxbull 08-29-2011 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=USAppliance;42337576]We're also giving away the new Avatar kit (TYEW3D3MMK3) with this model. Those that already ordered since Saturday when this deal was posted will have the kit automatically added to their purchase.

Thanks I updated to include the kit .

milcrat 08-29-2011 01:08 PM

I tried calling into amazon and they wouldn't pricematch

cubsoxbull 08-29-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milcrat (Post 42342140)
I tried calling into amazon and they wouldn't pricematch

I guess I'm surprised this isn't getting any action, I believe other than the VT series this is Panasonic's second top of the line, maybe the equivalent to the second of the 2nd of the top of line for Sammy PN59D7000.

RobbieHodge 08-29-2011 06:25 PM

Price shows $1,996.96?

cubsoxbull 08-29-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieHodge (Post 42351219)
Price shows $1,996.96?

Must go through checkout to see final price.

RobbieHodge 08-29-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubsoxbull (Post 42351696)
Must go through checkout to see final price.

Went all the way thru. Takes the discount for the Avatar kit, but no discount on the TV.

cubsoxbull 08-29-2011 06:42 PM

2. Add the TYEW3D3MMK3 Avatar 3D Kit to your shopping cart.

US appliance is this deal still live ?

wesbc 08-29-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubsoxbull (Post 42351696)
Must go through checkout to see final price.

I'm at Order Review, prior to send order and I still only see $1996.96. This is with the TV and Avatar Starter kit. It's only taking $400 off from $2396.96. If I only have tv in cart, it also takes $400 for a total of $1597.96. Not sure what's going on here.

RobbieHodge 08-29-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesbc (Post 42352202)
I'm at Order Review, prior to send order and I still only see $1996.96. This is with the TV and Avatar Starter kit. It's only taking $400 off from $2396.96. If I only have tv in cart, it also takes $400 for a total of $1597.96. Not sure what's going on here.

Looks like a mistake on their end. Want to pull the trigger..

cubsoxbull 08-29-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesbc (Post 42352202)
I'm at Order Review, prior to send order and I still only see $1996.96. This is with the TV and Avatar Starter kit. It's only taking $400 off from $2396.96. If I only have tv in cart, it also takes $400 for a total of $1597.96. Not sure what's going on here.

It's working now

subyman 08-29-2011 07:03 PM

Hell of a deal. I wish I could justify a 60" Plasma for my little apartment :)

RobbieHodge 08-29-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubsoxbull (Post 42352414)
Sorry guys, It must be dead

Doh! Finally decided to buy a TV and deal dies when I'm checking out.

johny3 08-29-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieHodge (Post 42352485)
Doh! Finally decided to buy a TV and deal dies when I'm checking out.

i went with this one today
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=1019384&t=3254358
wanted 55" and stuck with the vt series as I love my 50vt25 from this past year

USAppliance 08-30-2011 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubsoxbull (Post 42352414)
Sorry guys, It must be dead

Nope, it's not dead. Works for me.

cubsoxbull 08-30-2011 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieHodge (Post 42352485)
Doh! Finally decided to buy a TV and deal dies when I'm checking out.

Robbie, The correct price is now showing up.

Diplomat 08-31-2011 09:29 AM

Still active. After talking to 3 separateCSRs at Amazon finally got them to match the price. It was a lot of uneccesary work but I have much more experience with Amazon so it was worth the effort.

tripleflip18 09-06-2011 11:15 AM

Wanted to post back, Us_appliance keeps their word, they priced matched and sent me free avatar starter kit. I know where i'll be getting my larger tv next year!

dazz887 09-13-2011 07:16 PM

Looks like this item is out of stock right now. Do you guys think I could still place an order for the same price (over the phone)? Also, with the Avatar Kit is it a mail in rebate with Panasonic or does US Appliance send the kit?

USAppliance 09-14-2011 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazz887 (Post 42880446)
Looks like this item is out of stock right now. Do you guys think I could still place an order for the same price (over the phone)? Also, with the Avatar Kit is it a mail in rebate with Panasonic or does US Appliance send the kit?

Yes, you can still order on the phone for the same price (877.628.9913). We expect more within the next week.

We supply the Avatar kit.

Thanks.

tlwizard 09-30-2011 08:46 AM

Is this deal still running?

I go through checkout and get to the final page and the TV is $1697. When this deal was truly active, was the Avatar kit automatically added at checkout, or did we have to add it ourselves?

The 1597 was (is?) a great price. Just got the ok from the gf to bump up to 60" so looking for a hot deal!

USAppliance 09-30-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlwizard (Post 43425648)
Is this deal still running?

I go through checkout and get to the final page and the TV is $1697. When this deal was truly active, was the Avatar kit automatically added at checkout, or did we have to add it ourselves?

The 1597 was (is?) a great price. Just got the ok from the gf to bump up to 60" so looking for a hot deal!

Unfortunately, the Avatar kit is no longer free with this model.

Sorry you missed the promotion but look for more great deals in the future.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 AM.


1999-2014