Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   CPK - Holiday Gift Card Promotion ($100 gift card purchase gives $40 rewards card free) Dec 7 ONLY (http://slickdeals.net/f/3666492-cpk-holiday-gift-card-promotion-100-gift-card-purchase-gives-40-rewards-card-free-dec-7-only)

kdeng927 12-06-2011 01:54 PM

CPK - Holiday Gift Card Promotion ($100 gift card purchase gives $40 rewards card free) Dec 7 ONLY

Saw this on the CPK facebook fanpage! 2 hours only!

We are bringing back our Double Rewards Card promotion for our Facebook Fans! Tomorrow, Wednesday, Dec. 7, all California Pizza Kitchen Gift Cards (eGift Cards included!) purchased ONLINE ONLY at cpk.com for $100 or more during 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. PT and then again between 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT will receive $40 in CPK Rewards Cards. Tomorrow is the time to buy your most tasteful gift of the year! Any questions? Email us at facebook@cpk.com!

dealalert00 12-07-2011 12:03 PM

Reps!

This is for real! :woot:

I was not sure as the home page CPK website did not say anything (you could see some talk on the Twitter feed though). Even through the purchase process there is NO confirmation of this.

So, before I pulled the trigger, I phoned CPK customer service number, and they confirmed that this deal was on for the hour only (and later again today). They said that they were not able to update their site in time for this, but that all orders during this hour will receive the additional $20 GCs on top of the $20 GC deal that is already in place.

Note: It was rather frustrating as their server dropped frequently. :eek: Took me most of the hour hitting refresh on the browser to complete three orders of $100 each (I did not want to "register" to order more than four cards at a time).

This was a great way to nab a gift for your casual friends and acquaintances. And, for $300 + FS, we will get $120 in GCs that we will definitely use. :D

dealalert00 12-12-2011 03:34 PM

For anyone who participated in this, please post here to let all know if you received your full $40 promotional deal from CPK.

I have not, so far. Instead, I did receive the giftcards and the regular promotion of $20 per $100. Deal was for $40 each.

I called CPK, and the Customer Service Rep acknowledges there was a deal and that CPK is having problems fulfilling the deal - probably related to the computer server overload glitches that seemed to be happening at that time. CSRep said that there were several calls today and gave me a number for the Gift Card dept. I called and left a message. Also, left a text message using the CPK help request page. Let's see how it goes.

I expect to get a positive resolution to this, but it may take more time and a couple calls / emails to do. If you are talking to CPK, please post here how it will be resolved and expected time frame.

trader14 12-12-2011 03:47 PM

i remember this from last year - i ordered, got a $20 gift card and a couple weeks later got a 2nd $20 card which had to be mailed out by corporate not their fufillment house

dealalert00 01-01-2012 11:59 AM

After calling, they said they were mailing out the other cards and that my name was on the list.

Before Xmas, I received one of four. Thought I'd give them the rest of the holiday to get them out. No more yet, so will have to call first week of January.