Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter or Move Navigation Controller $19.99 with free shipping (http://slickdeals.net/f/3694462-playstation-move-sharp-shooter-or-move-navigation-controller-19-99-with-free-shipping)

yuugotserved 12-10-2011 10:41 PM

PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter or Move Navigation Controller $19.99 with free shipping

Best Buy

PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter

PlayStation Move Navigation Controller

= $19.99 each with free shipping

brisar 12-10-2011 10:41 PM

PlayStation Move Accessories: Sharp Shooter or PlayStation Navigation Controller $20 each + Free shipping

1 Attachment(s)
Best Buy has a couple of Playstation Move Accessories on Sale for $19.99 each with free shipping. Thanks yuugotserved

skydivingcows 12-10-2011 10:46 PM

surprised it's still going, but if you prefer to go all out instead...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+...Id=3991358

GBAstar 12-10-2011 10:46 PM

Good deal on the gun, so so deal on the navigation controller

Appollyon 12-10-2011 10:49 PM

again? cant one of these places have a good deal on the gun with controllers bundled?

ae86takumi 12-10-2011 11:19 PM

What I need is the motion controller at 25 in amazon. I am holding out on the tiger woods bundle that I got for 69.99

apinunw 12-11-2011 02:07 AM

FP worthy especially the sharp shooter (last FP price was $25). Thanks OP.

StriderH1ryu 12-11-2011 02:35 AM

yup. anytime the sharpshooter is $20 it goes FP. I wonder if amazon will price match.

kraithal 12-11-2011 03:14 AM

Amazon BF Lightning Deal:
Navigation Controller:$14.99
Sharp Shooter:$19.99

LilBuckaroo 12-11-2011 04:22 AM

Good price. In 4 1. Thx OP and repped.

Gentoo 12-11-2011 04:37 AM

How many move navigation controllers do you need?

Is it like the Wii nunchuck where lots of games use it?

lalewla 12-11-2011 05:06 AM

thanks op!

driek 12-11-2011 08:37 AM

In for 1 - Thanks!

Kingram 12-11-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StriderH1ryu (Post 45840720)
yup. anytime the sharpshooter is $20 it goes FP. I wonder if amazon will price match.

Why do we need amazon to price match, BB has free shipping.

oneness 12-11-2011 08:50 AM

thanks. got the sharpshooter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingram (Post 45846262)

no tax for most. triple points with amazon visa.. people have amazon credit... and best buy hate maybe?

izkariot 12-11-2011 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentoo (Post 45841566)
How many move navigation controllers do you need?

Is it like the Wii nunchuck where lots of games use it?

For games that need navigational input, you could use the left side of the dual shock instead. But if you want to use the Sharpshooter for games like Killzone or Resistance, you'd need the navigation controller.

xo151 12-11-2011 08:55 AM

Thx. In for the Sharpshooter as well.

Kingram 12-11-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneness (Post 45846270)
thanks. got the sharpshooter

no tax for most. triple points with amazon visa.. people have amazon credit... and best buy hate maybe?

All good points, I forgot about the no tax.

waaaagh 12-11-2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izkariot (Post 45846290)
For games that need it, you could use the left side of the dual shock instead. But if you want to use the sharpshooter for games like Killzone or Resistance, you'd need the navigation controller.

So a followup question to this... I've bought two of the Move Controllers, two of the navigation controllers (one set from a bundle w/ the sharpshooter) - do I need two more Move controllers? I'm a PS3 novice, and I'm starting to notice that some games use two of the move controllers at the same time.

StriderH1ryu 12-11-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingram (Post 45846262)

I have $330 in amazon credit that I paid about $260 oop.

nilsterman 12-11-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waaaagh (Post 45846476)
So a followup question to this... I've bought two of the Move Controllers, two of the navigation controllers (one set from a bundle w/ the sharpshooter) - do I need two more Move controllers? I'm a PS3 novice, and I'm starting to notice that some games use two of the move controllers at the same time.

Well, now that I've been playing the Champions game for a few days, I can offer my opinion.

If you plan to play games that support dual Move Controllers for each player and don't care about muti-player, then maybe not. You can always choose to play multi-player games with one Move Controller so that you can pass the second one to other player.

However, if you want to play these games with other people and want everyone to use dual Move Controllers, then yes, you will need to pick up more.

Personally, the games that allow use of dual Move Controllers seem to be a bit more accurate and realistic. Therefore, I plan on picking up two more Move Controllers.

waaaagh 12-11-2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nilsterman (Post 45848422)
Well, now that I've been playing the Champions game for a few days, I can offer my opinion.

If you plan to play games that support dual Move Controllers for each player and don't care about muti-player, then maybe not. You can always choose to play multi-player games with one Move Controller so that you can pass the second one to other player.

However, if you want to play these games with other people and want everyone to use dual Move Controllers, then yes, you will need to pick up more.

Personally, the games that allow use of dual Move Controllers seem to be a bit more accurate and realistic. Therefore, I plan on picking up two more Move Controllers.

Thanks - Reps to ya and it sounds like I'll have to keep my eye out for some deals on Move controllers (Wish I would have bought more when they were on sale now!).

boobootaa 12-11-2011 12:25 PM

got confused.

1) what is difference between motion controller and navigator controller?
The one with lamp is motion and I played with on champion but have not used nav. What is its usage? I've seen many videos on Sony website about move bundle games and in all multiple players are using Motion not nav. and in all picture of accessories (handgun, Sharpshooter, refile, shot, etc) the accessory needs motion not nav.

Quote:

if you want to use the Sharpshooter for games like Killzone or Resistance, you'd need the navigation controller.

2) I got my BB Move Mayhem Bundle yesterday and have not opened yet. But the pic on the box shows using of motion controller on Sharpshooter not Navigator!

and again same as previous question:
3) how many motion and nav do I need?

davenporter 12-11-2011 01:16 PM

darn i need a regular move controller.

daddychu 12-11-2011 02:05 PM

I'm thinking of buying the Sharpshooter for my kids, but are there any good kid-friendly games that can take advantage of the Sharpshooter?

oneness 12-11-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddychu (Post 45854374)
I'm thinking of buying the Sharpshooter for my kids, but are there any good kid-friendly games that can take advantage of the Sharpshooter?

is that a joke? it's an assault rifle. it's a fake weapon. a fake killing machine.

i guess you could also use it for The Shoot which is a light hearted shooting game that uses the Move controller (it doesn't make use of the nav controller though making the sharpshooter overkill for that game)

coryrulez9 12-11-2011 07:47 PM

Now for a good deal on Goldeneye! Thanks OP

heiNey 12-11-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

For games that need navigational input, you could use the left side of the dual shock instead. But if you want to use the Sharpshooter for games like Killzone or Resistance, you'd need the navigation controller.

do you know if you can do 2 players at a time with two sharpshooters...like side by side?

throlly 12-11-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heiNey (Post 45872454)
do you know if you can do 2 players at a time with two sharpshooters...like side by side?

The only game that, to my knowledge, does that is Time Crisis: Razing Storm.

izkariot 12-11-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boobootaa (Post 45851922)
got confused.

1) what is difference between motion controller and navigator controller?
The one with lamp is motion and I played with on champion but have not used nav. What is its usage? I've seen many videos on Sony website about move bundle games and in all multiple players are using Motion not nav. and in all picture of accessories (handgun, Sharpshooter, refile, shot, etc) the accessory needs motion not nav.

Nav is basically the left side of the Dualshock controller. It lets you move your character around in games like Infamous or Heavy Rain. It's also optional for most games.

Quote:

2) I got my BB Move Mayhem Bundle yesterday and have not opened yet. But the pic on the box shows using of motion controller on Sharpshooter not Navigator!
Look closely. The nav is in the guy's hand near the grip.

Quote:

3) how many motion and nav do I need?
Some people answered above. For games like Sports Champions that allow for local multiplayer, it could be played with 2 Move controllers per person. If you want to maximize usage, comfort and convenience, then 2 Navs and 4 Moves are good. If you want to get by for most games, then 1 Nav and 2 Moves are enough.

izkariot 12-11-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heiNey (Post 45872454)

Quote:

Originally Posted by throlly (Post 45874348)
The only game that, to my knowledge, does that is Time Crisis: Razing Storm.

Actually, you can use that for Dead Space: Extraction too. But alt fire (turning the Move to the side) with the Sharpshooter is cumbersome at best.

It sucks that there's no split-screen with Killzone, because then I wouldn't hesitate to jump on Sharpshooter!

Selma 12-11-2011 10:25 PM

Sony - PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter for PlayStation 3 $20

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony%...ID=3668349