Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Dell UltraSharp U2410 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor with PremierColor: $450 or less by using Dell GC deal: Dell U2412M: $296 AC or less; With Camera: U2412M:$333 AC or less (http://slickdeals.net/e/3719842-dell-ultrasharp-u2410-24-inch-widescreen-flat-panel-monitor-with-premiercolor-450-or-less-by-using-dell-gc-deal-dell-u2412m-296-ac-or-less-with-camera-u2412m-333-ac-or-less)

unlvrebels 12-15-2011 10:16 PM

Dell UltraSharp U2410 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor with PremierColor: $450 or less by using Dell GC deal: Dell U2412M: $296 AC or less; With Camera: U2412M:$333 AC or less
 
65534 Attachment(s)
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sn...e_irrank=2
Any code ?

Dell U2412M: $296 AC or less after using Dell GC deal.
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sn...u=320-2676
Code: ?6WC2NTW?3FBCC (Thanks for the code, BiscuitHead)

Dell U2412M with PowerShot ELPH100HS: $333 AC or less after using Dell GC deal.
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sn...e_irrank=0
Code: ?6WC2NTW?3FBCC (Thanks for the code, BiscuitHead)


Remember to use $75/$400 GC deal. (This deal expired)
http://slickdeals.net/f/3009025-Dell-Gift-Card-Buy-400-00-gift-card-get-a-75-00-promotional-e-gift-card-free

Remember to use $50/$300 GC deal. You can buy using this link.(This deal is alive)
http://slickdeals.net/f/3665838-Dell-gift-card-promo-Buy-300-eGift-card-get-50-PROMO-eGift?

gaijin4life 12-15-2011 10:25 PM

This really isn't that hot. Got one for $391 shipped (in CA!) a week ago using the GC deal and stackable 10% E&A codes they handed out.

ljw8823 12-15-2011 11:03 PM

decent deals imo.

unlvrebels 12-16-2011 01:43 AM

:bump:

Pzark41 12-16-2011 02:33 AM

24" Dell U2412M Ultrasharp IPS 1920x1200 LED Monitor w/ 3-Year Warranty and PowerShot ELPH100HS 12.1 MP 4X Zoom Digital Camera for $333 (+ possible tax) shipped AC from Dell.com
 
65535 Attachment(s)
Original Deal taken from DJ3xclusive

Link [dell.com]

Coupon: ?6WC2NTW?3FBCC

unlvrebels 12-16-2011 06:33 AM

I have a Rebel T1i and I am learning Photography. I have a student version of Photoshop and Lightroom and just began learning these two softwares. I know U2410 has a wider color gamut and Adobe color. Is it worth to choose U2410 over U2412M ? I think the difference is about $150. TIA.

ljw8823 12-16-2011 06:43 AM

Bought the U2412M and Camera bundle, with the gift card deal, and the tax charge, I paid 305 in total. sooo awesome, ty OP and repped.

ljw8823 12-16-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlvrebels (Post 46056574)
I have a Rebel T1i and I am learning Photography. I have a student version of Photoshop and Lightroom and just began learning these two softwares. I know U2410 has a wider color gamut and Adobe color. Is it worth to choose U2410 over U2412M ? I think the difference is about $150. TIA.

guess it depends on how much of a difference does 300 and 450 makes to you.
Since I've never owned one, i couldn't comment on 8-bit IPS vs e-ips
But U2410 truly gives me a "high-end" impression with DVI x2 , VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, component, composite inputs. On the other hand, U2412M seems a little cheap with only DVI, VGA, and DisplayPort.
I would go for the U2410 if I had the money.

csciguy 12-16-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljw8823 (Post 46056902)
Bought the U2412M and Camera bundle, with the gift card deal, and the tax charge, I paid 305 in total. sooo awesome, ty OP and repped.

How long did the gift card coupon take to show up?

ddavidch 12-16-2011 08:09 AM

never mind - coupon already there

ljw8823 12-16-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csciguy (Post 46058018)
How long did the gift card coupon take to show up?

2 hours

ak2pacalypse 12-16-2011 03:20 PM

I'm just curious...why isn't this deal getting more attention? If you sell the camera for 75 bucks (cheapest is 109 on amazon), isn't it basically about 235 for the monitor shipped? If you are lucky and sell the camera for 100 bucks the monitor ends up being 210 o.O And that's after taxes. And also I noticed this deal has 3 or 4 different threads.

On black friday this monitor was 299 + tax

coolcoder 12-16-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak2pacalypse (Post 46077468)
I'm just curious...why isn't this deal getting more attention? If you sell the camera for 75 bucks (cheapest is 109 on amazon), isn't it basically about 235 for the monitor shipped? If you are lucky and sell the camera for 100 bucks the monitor ends up being 210 o.O And that's after taxes. And also I noticed this deal has 3 or 4 different threads.

On black friday this monitor was 299 + tax


Because the $40 off coupon is no longer working.

plympton 12-17-2011 03:11 PM

Does anyone know if they'll give you a hassle if you want to return just the camera? It's a 2nd line item for $105 for me, and would make the monitor like $225 (+ 15% restocking of $105 for the camera). Otherwise I'll just toss it on CL if nobody in the family wants it....

unpaint 01-03-2012 01:48 AM

The u2410 has dropped back down to $450 on dell small business again.

but checkout is only letting me put one gift card, then one credit card during payment. How did all of you manage to use both the $300 and $50 gift cards, plus a credit card, on the same order?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 PM.