Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership Card - 39.99 - Bestbuy.com w/ FS (http://slickdeals.net/f/3753546-xbox-live-12-month-gold-membership-card-39-99-bestbuy-com-w-fs)

kash0007 12-24-2011 10:29 PM

Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership Card - 39.99 - Bestbuy.com w/ FS

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Micro...Id=1272483

jackietkd 12-26-2011 07:10 AM

picking one up today. thanks!

SunilCh 12-26-2011 04:42 PM

BestBuy - Microsoft - Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership Card 39.99

BestBuy - Microsoft - Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership Card 39.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Micro...Id=1272483

I know it is same everywhere but if any one has their bestbuy rewards getting expires soon can use this.

getdealsonline 12-26-2011 04:46 PM

here comes another front page!

JohnnyRico 12-26-2011 04:52 PM

Will this work for ps3?

slickdewmaster 12-26-2011 05:04 PM

Thank you very much. I have been waiting for something to go ib sale.

Skap 12-26-2011 06:03 PM

thank you. I had a 15 dollar rewards zone card to use so about 26 with in store pick up :)

skarydrunkguy 12-26-2011 06:25 PM

$38 at newegg as of earlier today - didn't bother to check right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyRico (Post 46368364)
Will this work for ps3?

of course!

moSom 12-26-2011 06:58 PM

I wonder if this is considered a "gaming purchase" to get those extra RZ points from the Gamer's club.

UnstableChimp 12-27-2011 09:06 AM

FYI, Discovercard still has 10% cashback for bestbuy.com.

doubledown808 12-27-2011 10:31 AM

Amazon has the INSTANT code for the same price

sheshe30 12-27-2011 03:40 PM

I just got an Kinect XBox bundle and I plan to use it for all the dancing games and workout games. I am not an extreme gamer. What is the purpose of this membership? Do I need this in order to use the free codes that came with my games? I don't watch movies or plan to stream. I don't plan to use Facebook or twitter on the Xbox. I am trying to figure out the benefits of this membership. I can't find anything on the internet other than people claiming they need it to stream movies and connect with online gamers. I don't plan to do that so are there any other features that make this worth a purchase. BTW I also have a PS3 and Wii.

prozac4312 12-27-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheshe30 (Post 46394398)
I just got an Kinect XBox bundle and I plan to use it for all the dancing games and workout games. I am not an extreme gamer. What is the purpose of this membership? Do I need this in order to use the free codes that came with my games? I don't watch movies or plan to stream. I don't plan to use Facebook or twitter on the Xbox. I am trying to figure out the benefits of this membership. I can't find anything on the internet other than people claiming they need it to stream movies and connect with online gamers. I don't plan to do that so are there any other features that make this worth a purchase. BTW I also have a PS3 and Wii.

XBL Gold enables you to play games online (multiplayer) as well as other premium features (Netflix, Hulu, etc.). If you just want to play games locally, you don't need it.

Martinez953 12-27-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Pretty much, if you want to play games with people from around the world then get it. If you don't like talking to random people and just play by yourself then you don't need it :lol:

klasjm 12-27-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

I got the BB Live Gold card and used it today. I will not get my monies worth as I am not much of a gamer and online player. The promo ads make it look like it controls your TV, but everything is on pay or subscribe. I have my Xbox hooked up to a smart TV, so most of the free App are already there.

The grand kid loves Xbox Adventure Kenect so I am happy.