Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   AMEX prepaid offer $25 gift card promo back (http://slickdeals.net/e/4964486-amex-prepaid-offer-25-gift-card-promo-back)

salmanslim 08-01-2012 12:03 AM

AMEX prepaid offer $25 gift card promo back

1 Attachment(s)
first post so be easy guys

amex 25 dollar gift card promo is back but will work for new cards with 200$ load at the time of order

LINK

wikipost 08-01-2012 12:03 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)

For the last offer, if you have not received the approval, (takes 4 -6 weeks for the actual card AFTER it is approved) for your gift card, call and complain and importantly, threaten to call BBB about Amex Fraud...

This Amex is a fraud! I've done it twice and never received any bonus. It's been months. Fraudulent bastids!

They are being tricky - Especially the India office :mad: - US service center for MUCH better service.

I was told by India office that my request was denied since I ordered on 6/30 and they need 5 days for funds to become available. However, I talked to the US office and I said there was *nothing* in the promotional offer, I received the promotion email directly, that required funds to be in the account by 6/30. The promotion only said apply by 6/30 - the US service center approved the $25 gift card. Still waiting for it though...

Save a copy of the promotion terms and conditions to disk for record.

1. CALL 1-866-207-7970
  2. ASKED to be transferred to US service center. And ask them to make a note on your account that you are eligible for new purchase.

NOTE: Customer service folks in India and Phillipines are giving wrong information that existing members are not eligible.

In fact, existing card holders ARE eligible can buy 3 new Pre Paid cards but users have to be different users. See Terms and conditions below.

Terms and conditions of promotion:
"Offer expires on August 31, 2012. To receive a $25 American Express® Gift Card ('Gift Card'), you must load $200 or more at the time you order an American Express Prepaid Card ('Card'). Card orders must be received by 11:59 PM ET August 31, 2012. Limit of one $25 Gift Card per new Card user named on a Card. Offer valid for all new Card orders with a single $200 load, including additional/supplemental accounts associated with an existing Card purchaser's account. Card must be active when offer is fulfilled. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one (1) offer per Card. After qualifying for this offer, please allow 6 weeks for the $25 Gift Card to be mailed to the Card purchaser. American Express reserves the right to refuse or to delay the delivery of Gift Card if it has determined or suspects that fraud has been committed in connection with the Card or this offer. American Express reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time if it determines, in its sole discretion, that causes beyond its control have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity, administration, security, and/or feasibility of the offer. Gift Card terms and conditions apply."

https://www.americanexpress.com/u...FID=k16730

3 bonuses per account.

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 12:23 AM

For reference old offer here: http://slickdeals.net/f/4698746-25-gift-card-for-AMEX-prepaid-with-200-load?t=4698746

Still waiting on a few cards from last offer.

Cipher80 08-01-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52090806)
For reference old offer here: http://slickdeals.net/f/4698746-25-gift-card-for-AMEX-prepaid-with-200-load?t=4698746

I loaded $200 on 4/28 and I am still waiting. It seems to me AMEX picks and chooses what to honor.

omz 08-01-2012 12:34 AM

they told me to call back on aug 9 if i didnt get my other 25$ gcs from previous 200 load. will wait and see. i wonder if you can re-load if you already applied to the previous deal.

stage5clinger 08-01-2012 03:16 AM

Got 3 of the 25.00 cards about two weeks ago, from setting up 3 accounts. No problems here.

Pusher317 08-01-2012 03:16 AM

I got my $25 gfitcard from the $200 load a few weeks ago. So, in theory, it does work.

hunnybunny1012 08-01-2012 03:24 AM

I loaded my card June 4th. Almost 8 weeks and still no card!

buister 08-01-2012 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cipher80 (Post 52090946)
I loaded $200 on 4/28 and I am still waiting. It seems to me AMEX picks and chooses what to honor.

Geez! That's 3 months! No thanks, not worth it to me. A reputable company should be honorable.

adamant 08-01-2012 03:42 AM

I, too, recently received my $25 for this one, but not the previous deal. I am hoping I get the $50 for the direct deposit, too. My 2nd direct deposit just went through yesterday (last day of the offer).

Tnyc 08-01-2012 04:25 AM

they screwed me over last time saying that since I didnt get the email invitation, they would not honor the #25 GC. I cancelled the whole thing. These people arent the same as the ones running the Amex CC. SO unless you got an email offer, dont count on getting the free GC!

cmanish 08-01-2012 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tnyc (Post 52097702)
they screwed me over last time saying that since I didnt get the email invitation, they would not honor the #25 GC. I cancelled the whole thing. These people arent the same as the ones running the Amex CC. SO unless you got an email offer, dont count on getting the free GC!

I believe the last offer of 25 on 200 was advertised of the website itself, so an email invite does not make sense.

freduke 08-01-2012 04:45 AM

Still haven't received my $25 gift card

born2be 08-01-2012 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salmanslim (Post 52090102)
first post so be easy guys

amex 25 dollar gift card promo is back but will work for new cards with 200$ load at the time of order

LINK [americanexpress.com]

I never got mine from last time but had my credit card information stolen, made me wonder...

dealalert00 08-01-2012 07:25 AM

Looks like the last one allowed for existing AMEX prepaid card holders to participate.

Can anyone who was an existing card holder that participated in the earlier one validate that this looks to be the same process?

I ask because the first screen only shows "I have a temporary card" or "I would like to order a new card" options. Wondering how those with existing "permanent" cards were able to participate if these options were the same.

produke 08-01-2012 07:33 AM

is there a Promotion Code needed?

redlancer 08-01-2012 07:52 AM

Is it a one-time offer?

celeritini 08-01-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52090806)

Quote:

not sure how last "$25 back with $200 load" goes, but I got the "$25 for the $25 load" long long time ago, no sht on the $25 yet. And AMEX told customers who called in just to wait. I was just tired of being fighting against a scam...
anyways, good luck

Freeapples 08-01-2012 08:10 AM

I received my 25 gc from the last load. wonder if i can do it again

Mishya 08-01-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

They are very slow and probably it is backlogged. I loaded $200 pretty early and just got my card about 10 days ago.

Superorb 08-01-2012 09:06 AM

I'd like to use this deal to meet minimum spends for my credit card offers. Can we fund the GC's with a CC and not be hit with cash advance fees?

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superorb (Post 52109414)
I'd like to use this deal to meet minimum spends for my credit card offers. Can we fund the GC's with a CC and not be hit with cash advance fees?

How do I fund my American Express Prepaid Card? [americanexpress.com]
There are 3 easy ways to add money to the Card:
1. Direct Deposit [americanexpress.com]
2. Savings or Checking bank account [americanexpress.com]
3. Cash [americanexpress.com]

Please note, only the Card Purchaser can add funds to the American Express Prepaid Card.

Please read the FAQ at the bottom of the link in the OP.

Superorb 08-01-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52109554)

Please note, only the Card Purchaser can add funds to the American Express Prepaid Card.

Please read the FAQ at the bottom of the link in the OP.

Thanks. Is it possible to buy an Amex prepaid card at a local retail store and still qualify for the $25 GC?

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superorb (Post 52110310)
Thanks. Is it possible to buy an Amex prepaid card at a local retail store and still qualify for the $25 GC?

No. These need to be issued from Amex via the application for the card.

Xero258 08-01-2012 09:40 AM

If someone with some experience with the whole process could sum up the 80 pages worth and wiki in the thread mathfaster provided alot of us would appreciate it. I see too many back and forths and question marks so after reading as much as I did I think these are the big questions and that would help most answer most peoples major questions...

1. My understanding is after you finish the withdrawal transaction you have to wait not just for it to show up as a transaction on the Amex GC, but as an actual load (so in other words wait a couple days longer after it appears on the GC to be on the safe side). The question for those who actually went through the whole process is do you have leave the $200 in funds in the account until you receive the GC, or is it ok to withdraw the entire balance as soon as it's loaded?

2. Obviously you get a GC for the initial purchaser (who counts as a single user). Did you get an additional $25 GC for each person you wrote down as a user as well?

3. If the above is true then this is the next question. The T&C says you only need to load $200 and it limits one $25 GC to each USER on the account, but it is worth asking people who completed the process to confirm this anyway Do you need to load an additional $200 for each additional user on the card?

4. This ones not as important but I mean really, what is the difference between this and serve? Is it simply that Serve allows you to withdraw, transfer, and send money more effectively?

NttDocomoNtt 08-01-2012 09:46 AM

Hi thanks for this good deal. I jump into this similar deal a year ago but I have misplaced the card. Is there anyway I can look up the card that I ordered before. I would love to check how many GC are under my name and SS#. Thanks for all the help :)

Did not get this ask this last time I ordered, just wonder will this generate a hit or a hard pull on my credit report as the registration requires SS#. Thanks.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xero258 (Post 52111056)
1.The question for those who actually went through the whole process is do you have leave the $200 in funds in the account until you receive the GC, or is it ok to withdraw the entire balance as soon as it's loaded?

2. Obviously you get a GC for the initial purchaser (who counts as a single user). Did you get an additional $25 GC for each person you wrote down as a user as well?

3. If the above is true then this is the next question. The T&C says you only need to load $200 and it limits one $25 GC to each USER on the account, but it is worth asking people who completed the process to confirm this anyway Do you need to load an additional $200 for each additional user on the card?

4. This ones not as important but I mean really, what is the difference between this and serve? Is it simply that Serve allows you to withdraw, transfer, and send money more effectively?

1. I don't know why you would need to leave the $200 on the card to get the gift card. Amex wants you to spend it so they get their merchant fee. I spent the $200 I had loaded on my prepaid card and got the gift card. Still waiting on the other 3 but 6 weeks has not passed since the load as in the terms.

2. You get $25 gift card for each NEW user you add. That is in the T&Cs.

3. Yes you need to load $200 for each NEW user.

4. Serve is more of a social media prepaid card as it allows you to initiate sending money via Facebook IIRC. It can also be funded with a cc and this prepaid card cannot.

tiga2009 08-01-2012 10:04 AM

IIRC, there's a limit of 3 prepaid cards for which you can earn the $25 promotion. I can't find where that info is. Can anyone confirm or refute this?

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiga2009 (Post 52112226)
IIRC, there's a limit of 3 prepaid cards for which you can earn the $25 promotion. I can't find where that info is. Can anyone confirm or refute this?

Well actually you can have 9 cards and earn the bonus on all of them. Each purchaser can add 2 sub accounts. So round robin the 3 if you have different bank accounts for each one.

tiga2009 08-01-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52112414)
Well actually you can have 9 cards and earn the bonus on all of them. Each purchaser can add 2 sub accounts. So round robin the 3 if you have different bank accounts for each one.

Thanks.
I can be the same purchaser of all 9 cards, but all 9 cards must have different user names. And they can all be funded from the same bank account. Is that right?

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiga2009 (Post 52112710)
Thanks.
I can be the same purchaser of all 9 cards, but all 9 cards must have different user names. And they can all be funded from the same bank account. Is that right?

No. Account 1 with A, B, C. A is the purchaser. You are A. Account 2 with B as the purchaser. A, C as sub accounts. Account 3 with C as the purchaser and A and B as sub accounts. You need 3 people with 3 SSNs and 3 bank accounts. You can read the old thread I referenced.

ETA: It is a lot easier to do the Serve deal of loading $25 to get $25. Limit is 1 gc per SSN, no sub account bonuses but the $25 credit comes in 2-3 days after you spend the money. Or you can do both.

Xero258 08-01-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52112914)
No. Account 1 with A, B, C. A is the purchaser. You are A. Account 2 with B as the purchaser. A, C as sub accounts. Account 3 with C as the purchaser and A and B as sub accounts. You need 3 people with 3 SSNs and 3 bank accounts. You can read the old thread I referenced.

ETA: It is a lot easier to do the Serve deal of loading $25 to get $25. Limit is 1 gc per SSN, no sub account bonuses but the $25 credit comes in 2-3 days after you spend the money. Or you can do both.

Oh so to clarify my example earlier, if I do acct 1 as you suggest Account 1 with A, B, C. A is the purchaser Were you saying I would need to load $200 for each user (200 for A, 200 for B, 200 for C) in account 1 to get a GC for each user? And I'm assuming it has to all be done at immediate signup.

Thanks again for the help btw.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xero258 (Post 52113856)
Oh so to clarify my example earlier, if I do acct 1 as you suggest Account 1 with A, B, C. A is the purchaser Were you saying I would need to load $200 for each user (200 for A, 200 for B, 200 for C) in account 1 tp get a GC for each user? And I'm assuming it has to all be done at immediate signup.

Thanks again for the help btw.

Yes A, B, and C each need to have $200 loaded to their respective card. So, $600 in total. AFAIK you need start the load request at the time you apply. At least that is the way I did it for the last promo for new cards.

ETA: Also, it is better if you use unique email addresses for A, B, and C respectively. So, 3 email accounts as well if you have 3 purchasers.

tiga2009 08-01-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52112914)

Got it. It's 3 per SSN that I recall.

Also, agree re Serve. Got $25 back a day after spending $25 on it. But as a general caveat to others, you can't just put $25 on it and then spend $25 at a restaurant; it will be rejected as I believe they preauthorize a higher amount. So to spend $25 at a restaurant, you need $30 in the account. It happened to me, but luckily I was trying to spend $30 of the $30 I had in the account, and it was rejected. But it went through when I asked them to try $25 instead.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiga2009 (Post 52114226)

Also, agree re Serve. Got $25 back a day after spending $25 on it. But as a general caveat to others, you can't just put $25 on it and then spend $25 at a restaurant; it will be rejected as I believe they preauthorize a higher amount. So to spend $25 at a restaurant, you need $30 in the account. It happened to me, but luckily I was trying to spend $30 of the $30 I had in the account, and it was rejected. But it went through when I asked them to try $25 instead.

Same goes for gas. Don't do it at the pump. Do it inside. I just bought $25 restaurant cards at Von's(Safeway). Easy peasy. Or you can go the Amazon Payments route. Good way to unload that $200 once it gets loaded. But you will need 2 Amazon accounts for that. And they should be 2 different persons. Works well with SO. All of that is in the original thread.

fyugioh 08-01-2012 10:59 AM

So last time I only did 1 purchaser with 2 additional users. Will it work if I turn those 2 users into purchasers this time?

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fyugioh (Post 52114844)
So last time I only did 1 purchaser with 2 additional users. Will it work if I turn those 2 users into purchasers this time?

Don't see why not. Isn't that what MiamiGuy305 did with 9 cards last time?

blackcomb420 08-01-2012 11:16 AM

Just want to confirm the deal. I did it last time and got my GC about two weeks ago.

henucu 08-01-2012 11:17 AM

got 2 of the 3 cards i was supposed to get from last offer, that too after 3 months. for me, its not worth loading hundreds of dollars and waiting for 3-4 months for $25-$75 dollars.

huan 08-01-2012 11:20 AM

I got 2 $25 last time. Can I still use the same name this time to get the reward (order a new card, but same name)?

STPATTY3172000 08-01-2012 11:24 AM

Never got mine.

Charpai 08-01-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher317 (Post 52095748)
I got my $25 gfitcard from the $200 load a few weeks ago. So, in theory, it does work.

yep..me too!

shada 08-01-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Call and complain and importantly, threaten to call BBB about Amex Fraud...

mig0 08-01-2012 11:34 AM

I have an existing GC, can I load $200 onto that and qualify? (I didnt get in on the previous deal) Or must I get a new GC?

fyugioh 08-01-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52115434)
Don't see why not. Isn't that what MiamiGuy305 did with 9 cards last time?

Too close to the deadline to do 9 last time, will finish the other 6 this time. Yup, Miamiguy is like the Amex prepaid expert. Wait till he shows up here and answer all the questions.

aaba78 08-01-2012 11:35 AM

i also have existing Cards can i just reload again? or do i have to order card...Miamguy305 do you know?

gigasoul 08-01-2012 11:36 AM

got one last time - only 1 and for the first time ever. They turned around and emailed to tell me I was no longer eligible for the promo. No reason why. No response when I asked why. Boo, AMEX. Boo.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mig0 (Post 52116810)
I have an existing GC, can I load $200 onto that and qualify? (I didnt get in on the previous deal) Or must I get a new GC?

These are prepaid cards not gift cards. So, yes you need to apply for a prepaid card. You get a $25 Amex gift card 6 weeks after you load $200 on the prepaid card.

HuntingCrazy 08-01-2012 11:38 AM

Does Costco take American Express? If so, this might be a great deal for me.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChetEB (Post 52116994)
Does Costco take American Express? If so, this might be a great deal for me.

Costco only takes Amex credit cards. Any Amex.

huan 08-01-2012 11:43 AM

T&C: Limit of one $25 Gift Card per new Card user named on a Card.
Is "new Card" user or new "Card user"?

MIAMIGUY305 08-01-2012 11:47 AM

I wonder if new prepaid cards can be ordered for existing card holders. I'm going to give it a try.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huan (Post 52117288)
T&C: Limit of one $25 Gift Card per new Card user named on a Card.
Is "new Card" user or new "Card user"?

Each purchaser can have 2 sub accounts. Only the purchaser can load money on the sub accounts. Some people have varied their name on the other 2 accounts. It has to be a NEW card application. Each card comes with its own number. Each card for each new user has to be loaded with $200.

jetkid03 08-01-2012 11:54 AM

I got the prepaid card $25 dollars. I dont know how to use the card though. I only have a pin and a card number. When i shop online they ask for a 3 digit number. Anyone know how to use it?

MIAMIGUY305 08-01-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fyugioh (Post 52116874)
Too close to the deadline to do 9 last time, will finish the other 6 this time. Yup, Miamiguy is like the Amex prepaid expert. Wait till he shows up here and answer all the questions.

LOL, The last deal exhausted me, so, I won't be saying too much this time.

MIAMIGUY305 08-01-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaba78 (Post 52116878)
i also have existing Cards can i just reload again? or do i have to order card...Miamguy305 do you know?

You would have to order a new card. This deal is not for existing cards this time around.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetkid03 (Post 52117824)
I got the prepaid card $25 dollars. I dont know how to use the card though. I only have a pin and a card number. When i shop online they ask for a 3 digit number. Anyone know how to use it?

You got what $25 card? The Amex gift card is $25 and it is not a prepaid card. All Amex cards have a 4 digit security code (not PIN) that is on the front of the card AFAIK including the gift card. I destroyed my $25 Amex gift card after I spent it so I don't have one in front of me to double check. Online you choose Amex as the card type. They should ask for the four digit security code on the card.

aaba78 08-01-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52118076)
You would have to order a new card. This deal is not for existing cards this time around.

Okay so next question i guess can i order new card and just do the same process again all over again with same name/ss# address?

MIAMIGUY305 08-01-2012 12:02 PM

I just ordered a new a card for myself using my nickname with real SSN. I'm waiting for the email confirmation to see if it goes through. If it does, and a new card is sent, I'll be expecting a new round of $25.00 GCs.

Hrshycro 08-01-2012 12:03 PM

Bought 3 cards last time, never got a cent more than I put on them. 3 calls and over an hour on the phone...then I just gave up.

MIAMIGUY305 08-01-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaba78 (Post 52118206)
Okay so next question i guess can i order new card and just do the same process again all over again with same name/ss# address?

That's what I just did. But I only submitted one order to see if it works. I don't want to spend time submitting 9 orders and they all get rejected.

stevehim 08-01-2012 12:11 PM

I tried doing the $25 for $25 one and 6 weeks later spent 30 min on the phone with them arguing, to no avail. I was told that the deal was just for people who received an email, and since I didn't get one, I did not qualify.

Beware.

snooze14 08-01-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Same thing happened to me. :mad:

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevehim (Post 52118760)
I tried doing the $25 for $25 one and 6 weeks later spent 30 min on the phone with them arguing, to no avail. I was told that the deal was just for people who received an email, and since I didn't get one, I did not qualify.

Beware.

Different deal. That was targeted. This is on the front page of the prepaid card site. A bit different. But it wouldn't hurt to take a screen shot of the T&Cs and the offer.

amax 08-01-2012 12:26 PM

I loaded $200 at about the same time onto three separate cards that are managed under one online profile. I only received one $25 gift card in the mail. So I should have received two more $25 gift cards, right?

aaba78 08-01-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52118360)
That's what I just did. But I only submitted one order to see if it works. I don't want to spend time submitting 9 orders and they all get rejected.

Do you know why serve only allows me to add $100 from these cards a day is this how you did it $100 add a day and then withdraw? doesnt seem right

shahi8 08-01-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amax (Post 52119514)
I loaded $200 at about the same time onto three separate cards that are managed under one online profile. I only received one $25 gift card in the mail. So I should have received two more $25 gift cards, right?

Yes. I got 3.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Yes you should have. Contact them. That is what the T&Cs said for that offer. Just make sure about the same time is actually about the same time. 6 weeks after load you should have the gift cards.

hayoloh 08-01-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52117114)
Costco only takes Amex credit cards. Any Amex.

:iagree:
...and.. CASH, too... :lmao:

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayoloh (Post 52120076)
:iagree:
...and.. CASH, too... :lmao:

Except for the optometrist. They will take Visa and Mastercard as well as Amex. Not sure if the same applies to the pharmacy or not. Optical department only takes Amex and cash.

Still waiting for my $25 from the last offer

mastergogo 08-01-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiga2009 (Post 52114226)

Agree, however when you select your funding source, you can select the option as "Backup Funding Source" Unlimited, so that if you card has less amount loaded, it will immediately pick from your funding source. This is assuming your funding source has more money available before hand. ( For e.g Funding Source = AMEX Prepaid Card with value more than $30 or whatever...)

Doremon 08-01-2012 12:48 PM

did this last time and never received my 25 dollar credit

mastergogo 08-01-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52118164)
You got what $25 card? The Amex gift card is $25 and it is not a prepaid card. All Amex cards have a 4 digit security code (not PIN) that is on the front of the card AFAIK including the gift card. I destroyed my $25 Amex gift card after I spent it so I don't have one in front of me to double check. Online you choose Amex as the card type. They should ask for the four digit security code on the card.

I realized that for online shopping or using it as funding source, the AMEX prepaid cards have to be used as "Credit Card" option with 4 digit security code on front of the card

riphamilton 08-01-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52120218)
Except for the optometrist. They will take Visa and Mastercard as well as Amex. Not sure if the same applies to the pharmacy or not. Optical department only takes Amex and cash.

and don't forget you can buy costco cash cards on costco.com with ANY credit card!

Yummyyyy 08-01-2012 01:11 PM

I received 3 gift cards as I made 3 cards in month of June, same address same account different names

ultratumba 08-01-2012 01:16 PM

I got all 3, so Im good.

caseyfriday 08-01-2012 01:16 PM

I never got the $25 credit last time. Too much hassle for too little return. Pass.

ddrhazy 08-01-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

You speak the truth. Looks like it's just a flat out deception to me though. (Still waiting on my giftcard as well.)

nyknicks8 08-01-2012 01:36 PM

AMEX is garbage. They denied an offer I applied for earlier and then tried to offer me another one to stop me from cancelling. I told them if they can't honor one offer what makes me think they will honor another one. I told them to refund my money and shove their card up their ass.

tiga2009 08-01-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52118164)

Checked my AMEX GC, and it has a 4 digit code just like any AMEX CC. When shopping online, they would ask for a 4 digit code if you choose AMEX. If they want 3 digit code, you are not choosing the right card.

dadab 08-01-2012 01:39 PM

I got my $25 GC from last promo but here are few things to know:

1) Amex prepaid web site is horrible.
2) Amex prepaid CS is worst ever.
3) They simply won't tell me why my card for 10 for 50 promo was not approved multiple times although I have existing prepaid cards and had in the past.

byrne3 08-01-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaba78 (Post 52119662)
Do you know why serve only allows me to add $100 from these cards a day is this how you did it $100 add a day and then withdraw? doesnt seem right

The funding limit for credit cards is $100 per day and $250 per month.. Serve classifies this AMEX prepaid card as a credit card.

From Serves faq:

How much money can I add, send, or request each month?

You can add up to $1,000 per day via an ACH transfer from your bank and up to $200 per day via debit card, and up to $100 per day via credit card or debit card (there is a monthly debit card load limit of $1,000 and a monthly credit card load limit of $250). You may add up to $2,500 to your Serve account per month, depending on your account limits. You can add money from your linked U.S. bank account, U.S. credit card, or U.S. debit card up to thirty times in a calendar month. You can add up to $500 a day with a MoneyPak® (MoneyPak purchase fees may apply).

tiga2009 08-01-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastergogo (Post 52120614)
Agree, however when you select your funding source, you can select the option as "Backup Funding Source" Unlimited, so that if you card has less amount loaded, it will immediately pick from your funding source. This is assuming your funding source has more money available before hand. ( For e.g Funding Source = AMEX Prepaid Card with value more than $30 or whatever...)

Good to know. Thanks.

rballnut 08-01-2012 01:47 PM

I ordered one without preloading the $200 anyone know if loading $200 after I get the card might work?
Thanks,

SAN_MARINO 08-01-2012 01:52 PM

I believe this promo is applied to NEW CARD USER only.

cjrokke 08-01-2012 02:07 PM

So can we do this one if we did the previous one?

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rballnut (Post 52123706)
I ordered one without preloading the $200 anyone know if loading $200 after I get the card might work?
Thanks,

FWIW, T&Cs say you must load $200 at the time of your order.
Quote:

Originally Posted by cjrokke (Post 52124750)
So can we do this one if we did the previous one?

Right now only if you have sub accounts you did not submit apps for. No existing cards. Must be a new user.

saveitman 08-01-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52118248)
I just ordered a new a card for myself using my nickname with real SSN. I'm waiting for the email confirmation to see if it goes through. If it does, and a new card is sent, I'll be expecting a new round of $25.00 GCs.

Since you did the last deal and filled up your account meaning you got 3 users 3 cards how can you do this again? Aren't you suppose to close the cards you have gotten to then be able to qualify for more?

peppermint 08-01-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52124780)

Right now only if you have sub accounts you did not submit apps for. No existing cards. Must be a new user.

Can you please tell me a bit about sub accounts? I have 3 cards in my name. I got in on the original $25 promo (about 6 months ago) and then the recent one where they gave you $25 for loading $200 on existing cards.

There was another promo for new cards in between and I tried canceling the 3 and reordering another 3 but that didn't work. Apparently, they hadn't canceled them, only put them on hold/deactivated them and my request for 3 new ones was rejected because there is a limit of 3 max per person. But the good thing was that when they came with that $25 promo for existing accounts a month or so ago, I was able to call them and resurrect my old disabled ones.

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermint (Post 52129588)
Can you please tell me a bit about sub accounts? I have 3 cards in my name. I got in on the original $25 promo (about 6 months ago) and then the recent one where they gave you $25 for loading $200 on existing cards.

There was another promo for new cards in between and I tried canceling the 3 and reordering another 3 but that didn't work. Apparently, they hadn't canceled them, only put them on hold/deactivated them and my request for 3 new ones was rejected because there is a limit of 3 max per person. But the good thing was that when they came with that $25 promo for existing accounts a month or so ago, I was able to call them and resurrect my old disabled ones.

Each purchaser (SSN) can have 2 sub accounts. The purchaser funds his and the 2sub accounts. Sounds like you already have 2 sub accounts. You wound need a new SSN to create new cards.

peppermint 08-01-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52130172)
Each purchaser (SSN) can have 2 sub accounts. The purchaser funds his and the 2sub accounts. Sounds like you already have 2 sub accounts. You wound need a new SSN to create new cards.

thanks.

debonas 08-01-2012 04:33 PM

do i need to link my checking account or I can load throug credit card ?

Elementary_Watson 08-01-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debonas (Post 52131072)
do i need to link my checking account or I can load throug credit card ?

No cc funding.

Rei 08-01-2012 05:07 PM

Probably not worth the effort for $25 if their going to give you the run around

Danzilla 08-01-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xero258 (Post 52111056)
If someone with some experience with the whole process could sum up the 80 pages worth and wiki in the thread mathfaster provided alot of us would appreciate it. I see too many back and forths and question marks so after reading as much as I did I think these are the big questions and that would help most answer most peoples major questions...

Last time (June) T&C mentioned loading $200 to each card, but this time it seems to specify $200 to each NEW card. As for adding $200 for each 'user', that's just because you can have two extra cards for additional users (3 cards total, 1 per person), right?

Danzilla 08-01-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiga2009 (Post 52123248)
Checked my AMEX GC, and it has a 4 digit code just like any AMEX CC. When shopping online, they would ask for a 4 digit code if you choose AMEX. If they want 3 digit code, you are not choosing the right card.

Quote:

Look again. There's the 4 digit code on front you use for some things. The back has the 3 digit security code, just like with other CCs. (I'm looking at my AE $25 GC right now.)

Danzilla 08-01-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmanish (Post 52098230)
I believe the last offer of 25 on 200 was advertised of the website itself, so an email invite does not make sense.

The previous offer was in June and it was open to anyone and advertised on their website (like this current one). The one BEFORE that, back in April was targeted and if you weren't sent the details, you didn't get the $25.

wavetwister 08-01-2012 06:21 PM

I got in on the last offer and have not gotten the $25 card. Do i call the 866 number listed in the wiki or do i call another number?
I signed up for 2 amex cards last dec and recieved those bonus cards. Is this current offer for new or existing card holders?

kensteele 08-01-2012 06:35 PM

every year i do this, every year i get the cards promised by amex.

last time, i loaded $201 and $202 onto two prepaid cards and got 2 $25 gc. all those cards are still sitting in a drawer unused. i consider it rainy day money.

itsderpxd 08-01-2012 07:59 PM

(FREE $75 ! ) American Express prepaid card, deposit $200, get complimentary $25!

https://www.americanexpress.com/u...FID=k16730

ORDER AN AMERICAN EXPRESS® PREPAID CARD, LOAD $200 OR MORE AT THE TIME OF ORDER, AND RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY $25 GIFT CARD. Offer Ends August 31, 2012.

CAN GET UP TO 3 BONUSES PER ACCOUNT!

itsderpxd 08-01-2012 08:01 PM

Did not see that it has been posted. How to delete?

quest4dollars 08-01-2012 08:02 PM

this is a repost... the amex prepaid deal. To get it 3 times is this just loading $200 on the same card 3 times in a row?

Fightforit 08-01-2012 08:04 PM

repost!!! BOOO~!

dodgers2015win 08-01-2012 08:11 PM

Will try it. THanks.

itsderpxd 08-01-2012 09:23 PM

sorry :(

tiga2009 08-01-2012 11:55 PM

Question for you guys. I did 2 cards in the last promotion, and received 2 $25 GCs. I assume this is a new deal. So I can do another 2 (or up to 3) cards with the same names as the previous deal. Right?

Elementary_Watson 08-02-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiga2009 (Post 52146354)
Question for you guys. I did 2 cards in the last promotion, and received 2 $25 GCs. I assume this is a new deal. So I can do another 2 (or up to 3) cards with the same names as the previous deal. Right?

Only new cards qualify not existing cards unlike the last promo in June. 3 cards per SSN. So if you did two before you can do one new one. Unless you got some other SSNs to use as their own purchaser.

tiga2009 08-02-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52146486)
Only new cards qualify not existing cards unlike the last promo in June. 3 cards per SSN. So if you did two before you can do one new one. Unless you got some other SSNs to use as their own purchaser.

Thanks. Guess I have to use a variation of my name now.

Liquidus 08-02-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiga2009 (Post 52146508)
Thanks. Guess I have to use a variation of my name now.

Different names didn't matter for the last promotion. I ordered all 3 cards under my name and got 3 GCs.

halloweenprince 08-02-2012 01:12 AM

There was a promotion about buy $25 prepaid amex get another $25 but they sent me a letter saying i am not eligible for the promotion n i havent called them since then. Should i still call n complain?

tiga2009 08-02-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52146644)
Different names didn't matter for the last promotion. I ordered all 3 cards under my name and got 3 GCs.

Good to know. Thanks.

cwindfwtx 08-02-2012 06:38 AM

Just an FYI, I participated in the offer that was held in the fall of 2011 and ordered one card and after my funding went through, I got my gift card about 6 weeks later. Then when this offer came around last time, I funded this card and a new one with $200 and got my first gift card for $25 last Friday. I called today about the other gift card and was told it should be in my mailbox by tomorrow.

I was going to add another "new" card but when I read the FAQ's on their website, it said one card per user name. I got around this last time by using my full first name on my second card so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger again although this is FREE MONEY folks!!!!

Here's the piece of the term's and conditions that have me wondering if they'll honor a 3rd card, "new", but with the same name:

Terms and Conditions

Limit of one $25 Gift Card per new Card user named on a Card. Offer valid for all new Card orders with a single $200 load, including additional/supplemental accounts associated with an existing Card purchaser’s account.

just123me 08-02-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

I did this too on previous promo but used variations of my name on all 3 cards and I received 3 of the 25.00 gift cards.

There was a promo a while back when I purchased 3 prepaid cards and loaded 25.00 on each cards and did the same and also received 3 gift cards.

I feel like if I try to purchase another, it will get rejected. Wish we could just reload 200.00 on each again. Not sure I want to cancel again to get 3 more new cards. Surely cancelling over and over again will send red flags.

I'm loving all these prepaid card promos.

MIAMIGUY305 08-02-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just123me (Post 52151156)
I did this too on previous promo but used variations of my name on all 3 cards and I received 3 of the 25.00 gift cards.

There was a promo a while back when I purchased 3 prepaid cards and loaded 25.00 on each cards and did the same and also received 3 gift cards.

I feel like if I try to purchase another, it will get rejected. Wish we could just reload 200.00 on each again. Not sure I want to cancel again to get 3 more new cards. Surely cancelling over and over again will send red flags.

I'm loving all these prepaid card promos.

I wouldn't care if it sends red flags. As long as the gift cards keep coming, I'll keep doing it. You are not doing anything illegal. You are simply just taking advantage of an offering. I'm cancelling my cards today and will order new ones. It may be a gamble, but I have nothing to lose.

MIAMIGUY305 08-02-2012 08:30 AM

When AMEX sends out the GCs, the envelop would have the purchaser name on it only. No names are on the GCs.

Mummel 08-02-2012 09:27 AM

I'll never go back to AMEX after what happened last time. What a scam. Buyer beware!

just123me 08-02-2012 09:52 AM

I guess I'm lucky in that I've had luck with American Express promos that I tried except for one that wasn't targeted to me. I've even called American Express customer service and also had no problems. They've always been nice and helpful.

That one promo that I did enter that was targeted, I didn't really expect to get the gift cards. I just entered thinking there might be a chance but I can't blame them for not giving it to me when I never got the email for the promo.

So far I've cancelled 3 prepaid cards and applied for 3 new cards. My acct show all 6 cards with 3 of them being inactive. If I cancel 3 more and apply for 3 more, there will be 9 cards showing in my acct. with 6 being inactive. No big deal, but it shows that I am cancelling cards to keep getting in on these deals that may be targeted for 'new' business.

I just feel a tad bit guilty for doing that even though I'd love to get in on this deal too.

Elementary_Watson 08-02-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52152984)
I wouldn't care if it sends red flags. As long as the gift cards keep coming, I'll keep doing it. You are not doing anything illegal. You are simply just taking advantage of an offering. I'm cancelling my cards today and will order new ones. It may be a gamble, but I have nothing to lose.

So, did your app from yesterday get rejected?

freefun4every1 08-02-2012 10:08 AM

new to these offers. is bank account the only funding method? the other option is grayed out. can't buy with credit card?

peppermint 08-02-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just123me (Post 52155434)
I guess I'm lucky in that I've had luck with American Express promos that I tried except for one that wasn't targeted to me. I've even called American Express customer service and also had no problems. They've always been nice and helpful.

That one promo that I did enter that was targeted, I didn't really expect to get the gift cards. I just entered thinking there might be a chance but I can't blame them for not giving it to me when I never got the email for the promo.

So far I've cancelled 3 prepaid cards and applied for 3 new cards. My acct show all 6 cards with 3 of them being inactive. If I cancel 3 more and apply for 3 more, there will be 9 cards showing in my acct. with 6 being inactive. No big deal, but it shows that I am cancelling cards to keep getting in on these deals that may be targeted for 'new' business.

I just feel a tad bit guilty for doing that even though I'd love to get in on this deal too.

Let me know how that goes. I tried that a few months ago and then rejected my order for 3 new ones saying that I already had 3. They said they never canceled the original 3(they say they dont even have that option) and they were showing up as inactive in my account.
Not sure how it went through for you. Did you use any name tricks and all that?

stm69 08-02-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52124780)

A rep told me that you could use a reload pack but I don't know.... I took the risk of doing that on 5/6 cards and on the last card I did $200 load from bank. Did this on 6/26 and have gotten nothing. When did you do yours btw, think you're still waiting?

Elementary_Watson 08-02-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freefun4every1 (Post 52156042)
new to these offers. is bank account the only funding method? the other option is grayed out. can't buy with credit card?

Use the link in the OP. Then find the FAQS link at the bottom of that page. Extensive answers to questions regarding funding, etc. on the FAQs link. https://www.americanexpress.com/u...efitdetail

Quote:

Originally Posted by stm69 (Post 52156228)
A rep told me that you could use a reload pack but I don't know.... I took the risk of doing that on 5/6 cards and on the last card I did $200 load from bank. Did this on 6/26 and have gotten nothing. When did you do yours btw, think you're still waiting?

I have gotten one gift card for the first load. I loaded all mine via bank transfer. Just easier and cheaper IMO. Still waiting on 3 others but those were loaded later.

just123me 08-02-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermint (Post 52156210)
Let me know how that goes. I tried that a few months ago and then rejected my order for 3 new ones saying that I already had 3. They said they never canceled the original 3(they say they dont even have that option) and they were showing up as inactive in my account.
Not sure how it went through for you. Did you use any name tricks and all that?

I had called customer service and asked them to cancel my 3 cards that I had on file. They kind of acted a little funny wondering why one person would need 3 prepaid cards, but they did deactivate the 3 cards. I was then able to purchase 3 new cards with no problem. I did use 3 different variations of my name for each card.

If your cards are showing inactive then they have been cancelled. You're only allowed 3 cards per acct. If it didn't work at first try again. Maybe you'll be lucky now and will be able to order 3 new cards.

peppermint 08-02-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just123me (Post 52156534)
I had called customer service and asked them to cancel my 3 cards that I had on file. They kind of acted a little funny wondering why one person would need 3 prepaid cards, but they did deactivate the 3 cards. I was then able to purchase 3 new cards with no problem. I did use 3 different variations of my name for each card.

If your cards are showing inactive then they have been cancelled. You're only allowed 3 cards per acct. If it didn't work at first try again. Maybe you'll be lucky now and will be able to order 3 new cards.

Inactive doesnt mean canceled. Rember the last promo, all I had was those 3 "inactive" cards.. I called them and said either give me 3 more new ones or activate these inactive ones. They were able to activate those

MIAMIGUY305 08-02-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52155512)

I haven't heard anything back yet. Still waiting for the email.

Anyone who ordered only 1 card during the last deal can order 2 more cards per AMEX Rep.

MIAMIGUY305 08-02-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52155512)

I just got the email. It says order cannot be completed due to not being able to verify order information. I used my nickname instead of my real name. I am going to cancel current cards before resubmitting orders.

just123me 08-02-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermint (Post 52157588)
Inactive doesnt mean canceled. Rember the last promo, all I had was those 3 "inactive" cards.. I called them and said either give me 3 more new ones or activate these inactive ones. They were able to activate those

Oh you are right. I went to my online acct and the 3 cards that I had asked to be cancelled are suspended...not inactive. After they put these cards as suspended, I was able to order 3 more new cards. Still not sure if I want to cancel again and reorder again.

77five 08-02-2012 02:28 PM

AMEX Prepaid Offer $25 Gift Card on $200 Load Promo is Back

I just read about this from the blog that I follow that $25 Gift Card on $200 Load Promo is back. Basically, You get a$25 Gift Card when you order an Amex Prepaid Card and load $200+ onto it at the time of order. It will Expire on August 31, 2012. Free Money - AMEX rules. :worship:

http://www.travelhaggler.com/comp...n-express/

nickware 08-02-2012 02:42 PM

Question for people who did the last offer: how long did it take until your prepaid card (not the gift card) arrived in the mail?

Elementary_Watson 08-02-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickware (Post 52164482)
Question for people who did the last offer: how long did it take until your prepaid card (not the gift card) arrived in the mail?

I believe they say 7-10 business days and that is about right IIRC.

adamant 08-02-2012 06:28 PM

Can you do this if you already have a prepaid card? I got $25 with a $200 load on an existing card recently.

Flynt_Flossy 08-02-2012 06:31 PM

still havent received 2/3 GC from last promo. Should I call them up? I did the 1 owner gets 3 cards, different name same bank account funding.

buister 08-03-2012 04:14 AM

I, too, have not received the bonus cards. I'm not going to do another one.

MIAMIGUY305 08-03-2012 07:40 AM

AMEX is now sending emails to targeted prepaid card holders. You get a $50 gift card for setting-up direct deposit of $250 or more. You'd have to do the DD twice to meet the requirements. Also, your card and DD instructions must remain active at the time the $50 GC is furnished. All you have to do is change your DD to $1.00 after making 2 $250 DDs. After getting the GC, you can instruct your employer to cancel the DD. Get that free money folks!!

*** This Is Targeted***

wellington 08-03-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52180212)
AMEX is now sending emails to targeted prepaid card holders. You get a $50 gift card for setting-up direct deposit of $250 or more. You'd have to do the DD twice to meet the requirements. Also, your card and DD instructions must remain active at the time the $50 GC is furnished. All you have to do is change your DD to $1.00 after making 2 $250 DDs. After getting the GC, you can instruct your employer to cancel the DD. Get that free money folks!!

*** This Is Targeted***

Nice, what is the address that sends it? Or the subject so I can search. Thx

MIAMIGUY305 08-03-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wellington (Post 52180406)
Nice, what is the address that sends it? Or the subject so I can search. Thx

Subject: Get a $50 Gift Card* and make life easier with direct deposit on your American Express Prepaid Card.

Terms & Conditions

1 To receive a $50 Gift Card, (i) you must be the named recipient of this email, (ii) by September 30, 2012, you must set up recurring direct deposit to your Card of all or part of your paycheck in an amount at least equal to $250 per paycheck and two direct deposit transfers to your Card must have occurred, and (iii) your Card and your direct deposit instructions must be active and in effect at the time the bonus is fulfilled. Please allow 6 weeks after qualifying deposit for the $50 Gift Card to be mailed to the Card purchaser. American Express reserves the right to refuse or to delay payment of the bonus if it has determined or suspects that fraud has been committed in connection with the Card or this offer. Offer is available only to Card purchasers who are first-time users of the Card’s direct deposit functionality. Limit three (3) bonuses per Card purchaser — one per Card user, up to three users. American Express reserves the right to terminate the offer if it determines, in its sole discretion, that causes beyond its control have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity, administration, security, and / or feasibility of the offer.

2 Payments by the U.S. Government may not be Direct Deposited to the American Express Prepaid Card. This includes wages if you work for the U.S. Government, benefits such as Social Security, SSI, civil service retirement, VA compensation / pension, worker’s compensation, Federal tax refunds, etc.

3 Purchase Protection is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0951 or Policy PP-IND and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy.

4 Through Roadside Assistance, American Express may arrange for six (6) basic emergency roadside services to be provided to Cardmembers: (i) towing to nearest available repair shop or preferred destination depending on provider availability; (ii) winching; (iii) jumpstarts when a battery is dead; (iv) delivery of up to two (2) gallons of gas; (v) locksmith service if keys are locked in the car; and, (vi) changing of a flat tire if the car has a workable spare. All costs associated with these emergency roadside services are the responsibility of the Cardmember. These services are available when the Cardmember is present with the vehicle. Services are available regardless of mileage from primary residence when traveling within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. If you need further information, please call the number on the back of your Card or Roadside Assistance directly toll-free at
1-877-458-7304.

American Express Prepaid Card terms and conditions apply.

Danzilla 08-04-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stm69 (Post 52156228)

Might need to call them. SOmeone else reported that they were told they weren't being sent the $25 card because even though they ordered the $200 transfer during the promotion (through June 30), it didn't complete processing until after June. I believe he got it in the end, but had to call for it and talk to a couple people.

recklessmax 08-06-2012 03:24 PM

Everybody who didnt get their 25$ gift cards after meeting the qualification need to go to AMex twitter and facebook page and blast them about the experience ( I did this earlier today). The CS in India blatantly lied to me on the day i transferred the funds for meeting the requirements not once but 3 times. It seems either they are not trained or have no knowledge about promos and just say yes to everything

I have call transcripts for the same but waiting for Amex corp to respond to my case

gonepostl 08-08-2012 06:05 AM

Ok, here's my situation. From the last promotion that was just like this I tried to add my bank account but they didn't deposit the funds quick enough. So I'm halted on verifying my bank. Can I verify my bank now and get the 25 dollar promotion? They keep sending me emails to remind me to verify my bank.

MIAMIGUY305 08-08-2012 06:49 AM

Does anyone know how long it take for Amazon Payments to get the money off the AMEX prepaid card and make it available for withdrawal?

Elementary_Watson 08-08-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52301434)
Does anyone know how long it take for Amazon Payments to get the money off the AMEX prepaid card and make it available for withdrawal?

If you send money via cc the transfer is basically immediately from the cc unless you send more than one payment in 24 hours to the same person. Then it goes pending for a day. I have waited until,the next day to do the withdrawal but I guess you can start it as soon as the funds show in the AP account. Usually shows up in the bank the next day if you hit their cutoff time for ACH withdrawal. Not sure what time of day that is but I would guess it is around 2 or 3 pm.

MIAMIGUY305 08-08-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathfaster (Post 52302398)
If you send money via cc the transfer is basically immediately from the cc unless you send more than one payment in 24 hours to the same person. Then it goes pending for a day. I have waited until,the next day to do the withdrawal but I guess you can start it as soon as the funds show in the AP account. Usually shows up in the bank the next day if you hit their cutoff time for ACH withdrawal. Not sure what time of day that is but I would guess it is around 2 or 3 pm.

Thank you!

MIAMIGUY305 08-10-2012 08:20 AM

Signed up for 3 additional cards on Monday- funds cleared bank today. But the 3 new accounts are not appearing when I log in.

gillabong 08-11-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52302512)
Thank you!

Can you use Serve to extract funds? If so, do they count as CC's?

saveitman 08-11-2012 11:13 AM

for the direct depost offer variety that was targeted does anyone know if paypal or just a plain personal bank deposit qualifies? I want to do that on my lone existing card i got from June's offer then make two more cards for this months offer

MIAMIGUY305 08-12-2012 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saveitman (Post 52389602)
for the direct depost offer variety that was targeted does anyone know if paypal or just a plain personal bank deposit qualifies? I want to do that on my lone existing card i got from June's offer then make two more cards for this months offer

It will only work with Payroll or Govt. issued funds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillabong (Post 52389476)

I'm not sure. I've only used Amazon Payments to extract funds from AMEX prepaids.

byrne3 08-12-2012 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillabong (Post 52389476)

Yes, you can add the prepaid card to your serve account and load the funds into your account. It is considered a credit card so you are limited to $100 per month. Also, If you immediately withdraw the funds to your bank it may be viewed as a cash advance by Serve which could potentially cause problems with your account.

Liquidus 08-12-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52401662)
It will only work with Payroll or Govt. issued funds.

What are you basing this on?

MIAMIGUY305 08-12-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52407444)

Subject: Get a $50 Gift Card* and make life easier with direct deposit on your American Express Prepaid Card.

Terms & Conditions

1 To receive a $50 Gift Card, (i) you must be the named recipient of this email, (ii) by September 30, 2012, you must set up recurring direct deposit to your Card of all or part of your paycheck in an amount at least equal to $250 per paycheck and two direct deposit transfers to your Card must have occurred, and (iii) your Card and your direct deposit instructions must be active and in effect at the time the bonus is fulfilled. Please allow 6 weeks after qualifying deposit for the $50 Gift Card to be mailed to the Card purchaser. American Express reserves the right to refuse or to delay payment of the bonus if it has determined or suspects that fraud has been committed in connection with the Card or this offer. Offer is available only to Card purchasers who are first-time users of the Card’s direct deposit functionality. Limit three (3) bonuses per Card purchaser — one per Card user, up to three users. American Express reserves the right to terminate the offer if it determines, in its sole discretion, that causes beyond its control have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity, administration, security, and / or feasibility of the offer.

2 Payments by the U.S. Government may not be Direct Deposited to the American Express Prepaid Card. This includes wages if you work for the U.S. Government, benefits such as Social Security, SSI, civil service retirement, VA compensation / pension, worker’s compensation, Federal tax refunds, etc.

3 Purchase Protection is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0951 or Policy PP-IND and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy.

4 Through Roadside Assistance, American Express may arrange for six (6) basic emergency roadside services to be provided to Cardmembers: (i) towing to nearest available repair shop or preferred destination depending on provider availability; (ii) winching; (iii) jumpstarts when a battery is dead; (iv) delivery of up to two (2) gallons of gas; (v) locksmith service if keys are locked in the car; and, (vi) changing of a flat tire if the car has a workable spare. All costs associated with these emergency roadside services are the responsibility of the Cardmember. These services are available when the Cardmember is present with the vehicle. Services are available regardless of mileage from primary residence when traveling within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. If you need further information, please call the number on the back of your Card or Roadside Assistance directly toll-free at
1-877-458-7304.

MIAMIGUY305 08-12-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52407444)

I may have gotten it wrong after a reading it again. I noticed this...

Only one's pay from job can be DD to qualify. This excludes government employees.

Liquidus 08-12-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52407536)
I may have gotten it wrong after a reading it again. I noticed this...

Only one's pay from job can be DD to qualify. This excludes government employees.

But there are plenty of banks where Paypal and other ACH transfers have counted as a DD. See here:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/432086/

MIAMIGUY305 08-12-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52407574)
But there are plenty of banks where Paypal and other ACH transfers have counted as a DD. See here:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/432086/

You are right. I'm one of the one's who was targeted. I may give this a try if ACH counts as a DD. Thanks for the link.

MIAMIGUY305 08-12-2012 01:06 PM

If Paypal counts and if you have a Discover More card with the Send Money feature, you can send money without any fees to Paypal instantly. After that, xfer the funds to the Prepaid card and use Amazon Payments to xfer funds back to bank and ultimately back to Discover. This can be done and completed before the new statement with Discover generates, so that the balance won't appear on one's credit reports.

ben62884 08-13-2012 04:00 AM

After filing these cards with the original $200, I can completely empty them from an atm, correct? Or does there have to be a balance on the card inn order to get the bonus?

Liquidus 08-13-2012 12:03 PM

I can confirm that the 2 verification deposits do show up on the prepaid card when you add them as bank accounts to Paypal.

MIAMIGUY305 08-13-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52429648)
I can confirm that the 2 verification deposits do show up on the prepaid card when you add them as bank accounts to Paypal.

Yes, mines showed up today, too.

Liquidus 08-13-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52433418)
Yes, mines showed up today, too.

I noticed you got $150 from the Buxx offer in your signature. I've only skimmed through the thread on that. What is the limitation on how many you can make and how easy was it for you?

MIAMIGUY305 08-13-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52433600)
I noticed you got $150 from the Buxx offer in your signature. I've only skimmed through the thread on that. What is the limitation on how many you can make and how easy was it for you?

I haven't received it yet. One bonus per SSN

Liquidus 08-13-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52433656)
I haven't received it yet. One bonus per SSN

But doesn't there have to be some kind of "Parent/Teen" pairing, or is that irrelevant?

MIAMIGUY305 08-13-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52433674)
But doesn't there have to be some kind of "Parent/Teen" pairing, or is that irrelevant?

Parent and teen can be the same person.

Pon 08-13-2012 03:08 PM

any fee to cash the fund out @ ATM?

xaZnxbOyx 08-13-2012 03:21 PM

how can i cash out funds w/o getting charged an ATM fee, i see that first withdrawal every month is free, but there may be atm fees from the place you're withdrawing from? TIA

just123me 08-13-2012 05:21 PM

I have .57 left on one gift card. I was thinking I would buy a Amazon gift card with it but I can't add gift cards as payment.

Any ideas what to do with the .57 left on the card. I guess I could always use it at WalMart. They except partial payments with gift cards.

Any other ideas? Thanks.

platinumtlc 08-13-2012 05:24 PM

NEVER got this the first time around.

gonepostl 08-14-2012 02:42 AM

I already have a card that is active but I haven't linked it to any funding. Am I good? Can I fund this thing and get the 25 bucks?! I REALLY NEED THIS.

MIAMIGUY305 08-14-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonepostl (Post 52445830)
I already have a card that is active but I haven't linked it to any funding. Am I good? Can I fund this thing and get the 25 bucks?! I REALLY NEED THIS.

If you ordered the card prior to August 1, 2012, you won't get the $25 for an existing card. You'd have to order a new one with a different name.

papoono 08-14-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52407662)
You are right. I'm one of the one's who was targeted. I may give this a try if ACH counts as a DD. Thanks for the link.

I'd be interested to know if this works for you. Will rep.

just123me 08-14-2012 08:14 AM

Miamiguy305, just out of curiosity. I notice in your signature that you've gotten multiple of each of these deals going around.

Are you using 3 social security #s, 3 different funding acct in 3 different names and 3 different shipping addresses on all these deals?

This last American Express deal with loading 200 on each card, were you able to cancel your 3 (9 total) cards from last deal like that and got 9 more?

I've already cancelled my 3 cards under my name once, but I'm too chicken to try and cancel them again so that I can purchase 3 more. I'm also afraid once I get them suspended (canceled), I won't be able to purchase 3 more.

ETA: Got it. lol

screenname 08-14-2012 08:15 AM

I did the promotion (3 cards) in June already and bought 2 new ones this round. I guess I was sloppy and used the same birth date as previous for the new ones, they rejected my orders. Wonder if I can order new ones with new names and new birth dates.

MIAMIGUY305 08-14-2012 08:31 AM

If you have existing prepaid cards, and try to order more, they may reject the order for "Hostile Fraud". You'd have to resubmit the order or call them if you think it was an error. I had to resubmit my orders. Now, I'm just waiting for the new cards to arrive to empty them and wait for the $75 bonus.

MIAMIGUY305 08-14-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papoono (Post 52450618)
I'd be interested to know if this works for you. Will rep.

Will let you know. I'm waiting for Paypal to deposit the funds on my cards. If they code it as a DD then everything should be ok. If it says ACH, I will call customer service to explain that I get paid via Paypal for taking surveys. Hopefully it will count, too.

Prasha 08-14-2012 08:56 AM

Applied online without funding......can I....

Last week I applied for this prepaid card (my 1st ever), without funding it, can I get the benefit of this promo? If yes, How? what can I do?

Liquidus 08-14-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52451226)
Will let you know. I'm waiting for Paypal to deposit the funds on my cards. If they code it as a DD then everything should be ok. If it says ACH, I will call customer service to explain that I get paid via Paypal for taking surveys. Hopefully it will count, too.

Do they identify that in the transaction history?

MIAMIGUY305 08-14-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52452120)
Do they identify that in the transaction history?

That's what I'm waiting to find out. Paypal completed the xfer today. I will know how AMEX codes it tomorrow.

screenname 08-14-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52451108)
If you have existing prepaid cards, and try to order more, they may reject the order for "Hostile Fraud". You'd have to resubmit the order or call them if you think it was an error. I had to resubmit my orders. Now, I'm just waiting for the new cards to arrive to empty them and wait for the $75 bonus.

The order rejection e-mail said:

Dear xxxx,
Thank you for choosing the Card.
Unfortunately, we could not complete your order for the following reason:

We could not verify your order information and cannot approve your order at this time.

If you feel that this was caused in error, please call us toll-free at 1-866-207-7970.

Is this what you mean by "Hostile Fraud"?

MIAMIGUY305 08-14-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screenname (Post 52452256)
The order rejection e-mail said:

Dear xxxx,
Thank you for choosing the Card.
Unfortunately, we could not complete your order for the following reason:

We could not verify your order information and cannot approve your order at this time.

If you feel that this was caused in error, please call us toll-free at 1-866-207-7970.

Is this what you mean by "Hostile Fraud"?

My rejection actually said "hostile fraud" so I had to call to put the order through. Then they didn't even let me know the order was approved. I didn't find out until I saw $606 withdrawn from my bank account. The cards didn't show up online until a week later.

ben62884 08-14-2012 07:06 PM

If we are an existing card "purchaser" do we need to somehow add the new card after logging into our account on the amex website? or do we just sign up like normal straight from the amex prepaid home page? i see the offer on the prepaid home page, but i dont see anywhere inside my account after logging in, to add a new card for someone else. any help would be appreciated so i can get in on this deal!

MIAMIGUY305 08-15-2012 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben62884 (Post 52466756)
If we are an existing card "purchaser" do we need to somehow add the new card after logging into our account on the amex website? or do we just sign up like normal straight from the amex prepaid home page? i see the offer on the prepaid home page, but i dont see anywhere inside my account after logging in, to add a new card for someone else. any help would be appreciated so i can get in on this deal!

or do we just sign up like normal straight from the amex prepaid home page? YES

mymiura 08-15-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52408138)
If Paypal counts and if you have a Discover More card with the Send Money feature, you can send money without any fees to Paypal instantly. After that, xfer the funds to the Prepaid card and use Amazon Payments to xfer funds back to bank and ultimately back to Discover. This can be done and completed before the new statement with Discover generates, so that the balance won't appear on one's credit reports.

This is interesting. Can you give details? Are you saying you can SEND MONEY to paypal. without any fees?

1) Paypal doesn't take their regular fees off the top?
2) What does Discover consider the payment? PURCHASE, CASH BACK, CASH ADVANCE?

This probably won't work for my Discover Business Card, but I got an offer, if I spend $2000 by 9/30 they will give me $100. Just looking for an easy way to do it.

Thanks

MIAMIGUY305 08-15-2012 06:51 AM

My send money from Discover to Paypal to AMEX Prepaid just posted. Below is how its listed. I will have to call to see if its considered a DD. My thinking is yes since it was accepted using checking and routing number associated with each prepaid card.

Transaction Date Description Amount ($)
08/15/2012 DIRECT ACCESS SETTLEMENT - Value Load

MIAMIGUY305 08-15-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymiura (Post 52476328)
This is interesting. Can you give details? Are you saying you can SEND MONEY to paypal. without any fees?

1) Paypal doesn't take their regular fees off the top?
2) What does Discover consider the payment? PURCHASE, CASH BACK, CASH ADVANCE?

This probably won't work for my Discover Business Card, but I got an offer, if I spend $2000 by 9/30 they will give me $100. Just looking for an easy way to do it.

Thanks

Check this link. https://www.discover.com/credit-c...end-money/
If you do not have the send money feature on your Discover More card, you won't be able to send money to Paypal for free and it not be considered cash advance. With the Send Money feature, Discover considers it a purchase. Also, you cannot send money to yourself. So you'd have to work your magic to get around that.

MIAMIGUY305 08-15-2012 07:15 AM

Great news guys! Per AMEX rep the statement listed below means direct deposit. I inquired why the description doesn't say direct deposit.

If anyone who set-up DD with their actual employer from previous deals can let everyone know if they got the same description that would be great.

DIRECT ACCESS SETTLEMENT - Value Load

Liquidus 08-15-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52477100)
Great news guys! Per AMEX rep the statement listed below means direct deposit. I inquired why the description doesn't say direct deposit.

If anyone who set-up DD with their actual employer from previous deals can let everyone know if they got the same description that would be great.

DIRECT ACCESS SETTLEMENT - Value Load

How many of your prepaid cards were targeted for the DD offer? Out of the 4 purchasers I have, (12 cards), only 1 purchaser got the email.

MIAMIGUY305 08-15-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52486334)
How many of your prepaid cards were targeted for the DD offer? Out of the 4 purchasers I have, (12 cards), only 1 purchaser got the email.

I received offers for 2 purchasers. Any account user under the purchaser's email address that was targeted can get the bonus too. So 6 of my cards are eligible for the bonus.

One offer is DD $500 x 2 for $75 GC.
The other offer is DD $25 x 2 for $50 GC

Each offer expires 9/30

Liquidus 08-15-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAMIGUY305 (Post 52488054)
I received offers for 2 purchasers. Any account user under the purchaser's email address that was targeted can get the bonus too. So 6 of my cards are eligible for the bonus.

One offer is DD $500 x 2 for $75 GC.
The other offer is DD $25 x 2 for $50 GC

Each offer expires 9/30

Nice. Did any of those purchasers have a prior relationship with Amex? The only purchaser I have that got the offer also had another Amex card.

MIAMIGUY305 08-15-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquidus (Post 52488308)
Nice. Did any of those purchasers have a prior relationship with Amex? The only purchaser I have that got the offer also had another Amex card.

No, only I have the prior relationship with AMEX. I haven't received any DD offers.

dotcomjunkie 08-15-2012 03:09 PM

FYI...I never received my original $25 gift card from Amex for the original $200 load. I called them and the rep just credited my prepaid card $25 while I was on the phone.

ceb72 08-19-2012 01:42 PM

I got my prepaid card last week from the original offer. Took about 6 weeks.

anneok 08-21-2012 01:21 PM

How Can I log in my account to verify the trial deposit? I do not remember creating one when making the order.:confused: There was no link in the email they sent me for trial deposit verification. Thanks.

cwindfwtx 08-22-2012 06:55 AM

FYI, I got my second gift card a full 2 and 1/2 weeks after my first gift card and for some reason, they shipped it to an old address.

anneok 08-22-2012 07:00 AM

I do not remember creating login information, so how can I go back and verify my trial deposit?:confused: AMEX does not send me any link for doing that. TIA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwindfwtx (Post 52652612)
FYI, I got my second gift card a full 2 and 1/2 weeks after my first gift card and for some reason, they shipped it to an old address.

cwindfwtx 08-22-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anneok (Post 52652694)
I do not remember creating login information, so how can I go back and verify my trial deposit?:confused: AMEX does not send me any link for doing that. TIA.

Isn't there a way to click forgeot username? Like there is for forgot password? It may not be extremely obvious but if I recall it's done that way since I once forgot mysself. I think you verify username using your email, then it will give you username and request your password. Hope this helps?

markzabin 08-22-2012 05:39 PM

Buy a $200 American Express Card, get a free $25 Gift Card

Buy a $200 American Express Card, get a free $25 Gift Card

https://www.americanexpress.com/u...3043104030

The American Express Prepaid Card offers the freedom of cash and access to protection and world-class benefits. There's no credit check, and no debt since you can only spend what you load on the Card. It's a Card that could change the way you think about prepaid.
Terms and Conditions

(1) Offer expires on August 31, 2012. To receive a $25 American Express® Gift Card (“Gift Card”), you must load $200 or more at the time you order an American Express Prepaid Card (“Card”). Card orders must be received by 11:59 PM ET August 31, 2012. Limit of one $25 Gift Card per new Card user named on a Card. Offer valid for all new Card orders with a single $200 load, including additional/supplemental accounts associated with an existing Card purchaser’s account. Card must be active when offer is fulfilled. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one (1) offer per Card. After qualifying for this offer, please allow 6 weeks for the $25 Gift Card to be mailed to the Card purchaser. American Express reserves the right to refuse or to delay the delivery of Gift Card if it has determined or suspects that fraud has been committed in connection with the Card or this offer. American Express reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time if it determines, in its sole discretion, that causes beyond its control have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity, administration, security, and/or feasibility of the offer. Gift Card terms and conditions apply.

Card is subject to Cardmember Agreement, available at www.americanexpress.com/prepaid. Use only at merchants that accept American Express Cards. Some limitations on use apply; see Cardmember Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including a binding individual arbitration clause. The Card is a paperless product, intended for use only by those willing and able to receive all communications from us exclusively through electronic means (e.g., email, mobile message or our Website). You must be at least 18 years old to purchase and register the Card. Federal law requires American Express to collect information at registration necessary to verify customer identity. Not available for sale to residents of AK and VT. Not intended for gifting purposes. Funds do not expire. For additional information visit www.americanexpress.com/prepaid. Card is issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.

(2) Purchase Protection is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0951 or Policy PP-IND and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy.

(3) Through Roadside Assistance, American Express may arrange for five (5) basic emergency roadside services to be provided to American Express Prepaid Cardmembers: (i) towing to nearest available repair shop or preferred destination depending on provider availability; (ii) jumpstarts when a battery is dead; (iii) delivery of up to two (2) gallons of gas; (iv) locksmith service if keys are locked in the car; and, (v) changing of a flat tire if the car has a workable spare. All costs associated with these emergency roadside services are the responsibility of the Cardmember. These services are available when the Cardmember is present with the vehicle. Services are available regardless of mileage from primary residence when traveling within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. If you need further information, please call the number on the back of your Card.

If you have used a bank account to fund the Card:

1. Watch for 2 small deposits to your account within the next 3 days.
2. Once the deposits are complete, you will receive an e-mail from us to verify the deposits.
3. Follow the instructions for setting up an account and verifying your deposits.
(Please note: This does not apply if you have already ordered a Card with this bank account)

Free $25 for those willing to put in the time

oilman1 08-22-2012 05:42 PM

Repost

http://slickdeals.net/f/4964486-AMEX-prepaid-offer-25-gift-card-promo-back

Mummel 08-22-2012 06:33 PM

AMEX is a scam, avoid! I got screwed on a similar deal a few months back with a $25 GC. It was invitation only.

wawatian 08-22-2012 06:48 PM

existing card holders ARE eligible can buy 3 new Pre Paid cards but users have to be different users.

So we need to use different name?

happyusmle 08-22-2012 08:34 PM

Thanks

nathanralph 08-22-2012 08:55 PM

Never got the previous one - not worth the hassle.

onlytoto 08-22-2012 09:27 PM

how long i should expect to receive the card? it has been more then two weeks after i signed up