Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   9/21-9/22 - Craftsman 16 and 20 Inch 2 piece Bag Set $9.99 (reg $24.99) ~ Sears B&M only YMMV (http://slickdeals.net/f/5205710-9-21-9-22-craftsman-16-and-20-inch-2-piece-bag-set-9-99-reg-24-99-sears-b-m-only-ymmv)

Straycat76 09-17-2012 03:34 PM

9/21-9/22 - Craftsman 16 and 20 Inch 2 piece Bag Set $9.99 (reg $24.99) ~ Sears B&M only YMMV
 
1 Attachment(s)
This weekend, Sears is selling the Craftsman 16 and 20 Inch 2 piece Bag Set for just $9.99 (reg $24.99) at their B&M locations. This is a pretty solid deal for two nice bags. If you've missed the deal before, head over to Sears this weekend and grab some up.

Product link [sears.com] for reference. Again, this is a B&M only sale. Price is good two days (Sept 21 - Sept 22).

guruguru 09-17-2012 03:37 PM

Not a fan of the new blue coloring.

Straycat76 09-17-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruguru (Post 53280074)
Not a fan of the new blue coloring.

I'm not either, but seeing as I just use mine as emergency bags in our cars I let the color scheme pass.

calixguy18 09-17-2012 03:43 PM

I bought this a while back (still in packaging) but I don't think it was blue. I think mine are black.

Edit: I just checked the new color and those are hideous. Perfect for an emergency bag though.

bitachu 09-17-2012 05:37 PM

not bad...i might wanna get some of these..these bags are pretty big

bittul 09-21-2012 06:00 AM

Craftsman 16 and 20 Inch 2 pc. Bag Set: $8.49 + Store pickup @ Sears
 
Don't know why, but the sears mobile site does not seem to be synced with their regular web page.

The Craftsman 16 and 20 Inch 2 pc. Bag Set, despite showing up at $21.24 on their website, is showing up for me $8.49 on their mobile site!

Edit: Price just jumped to $9.99 on their mobile site. Still showing $21.24 on their website. Will change title to reflect this after I double check on another phone.
Edit2:. Price jumping up and down on different browsers/phones. Leaving title as is for the meantime.


Reg web link: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_1015...937540000P

Mobile web page: "m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=00937540000P"

If that link doesn't work, try this "m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=00937540000P&sid=IAx20050830x000545"

Haven't tried it with a mobile "emulator". Could work too.

If, and when, this becomes available on their regular website as well, then don't forget your favorite cashback, and/or use the AAA link for an additional 5% off. "http://www.sears.com/?sid=IAx20090224x000001&aff=Y"

Cerb 09-21-2012 06:09 AM

Neat find! Decent price and the bags look like a decent quality. I'll pick one up if I can think of any other reason to go to the store!

drsketch 09-21-2012 06:41 AM

showing 24$ for me

samgotit 09-21-2012 06:42 AM

Live on full site now. Just add to cart to get $9.99.

billcsho 09-21-2012 06:45 AM

Nice find but I cannot check out on my PC as it does not allow me to change or add payment method.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samgotit (Post 53375526)
Live on full site now. Just add to cart to get $9.99.

Great. Now I can order it with my Landsend gift card that I got with 20% off from Chase and also 4% FC. :worship:

digThisXL 09-21-2012 06:50 AM

Got 1 for $9.99. Thx OP.

uthere 09-21-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bittul (Post 53374800)
Don't know why, but the sears mobile site does not seem to be synced with their regular web page.

The Craftsman 16 and 20 Inch 2 pc. Bag Set, despite showing up at $21.24 on their website, is showing up for me $8.49 on their mobile site!

Edit: Price just jumped to $9.99 on their mobile site. Still showing $21.24 on their website. Will change title to reflect this after I double check on another phone.
Edit2:. Price jumping up and down on different browsers/phones. Leaving title as is for the meantime.


Reg web link: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_1015...937540000P

Mobile web page: "m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=00937540000P"

If that link doesn't work, try this "m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=00937540000P&sid=IAx20050830x000545"

Haven't tried it with a mobile "emulator". Could work too.

If, and when, this becomes available on their regular website as well, then don't forget your favorite cashback, and/or use the AAA link for an additional 5% off. "http://www.sears.com/?sid=IAx20090224x000001&aff=Y"

Quote:

Originally Posted by samgotit (Post 53375526)
Live on full site now. Just add to cart to get $9.99.

Showing up for $24.99 via regular browser. I had to use the mobile url in firefox to get the $9.99 price. Thanks!

samgotit 09-21-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uthere (Post 53376070)
Showing up for $24.99 via regular browser. I had to use the mobile url in firefox to get the $9.99 price. Thanks!

Add it to cart on the full site. It shows up as $9.99 during checkout.

billcsho 09-21-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uthere (Post 53376070)
Showing up for $24.99 via regular browser. I had to use the mobile url in firefox to get the $9.99 price. Thanks!

Price keep changing online. I was able to order through the web for $9.99 15 minutes ago. Before I finished the check-out process, price went back up to $21.24. Fortunately, the price in my cart was not affected.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samgotit (Post 53376152)
Add it to cart on the full site. It shows up as $9.99 during checkout.

You are right. The price changed back to $9.99 in the cart.

inetshopper 09-21-2012 03:20 PM

Craftsman bag set
 
Thanks OP, picked up 7 for some Xmas presents, repped.

SmoochyTX 09-21-2012 03:35 PM

Got 1. Thanks OP!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:10 AM.


1999-2014