Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Black Friday 2013 (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Lowes 2012 Black Friday ad Sneak Peek Signup (http://slickdeals.net/f/5330168-lowes-2012-black-friday-ad-sneak-peek-signup)

JamesMore 10-14-2012 08:53 PM

Lowes 2012 Black Friday ad Sneak Peek Signup

1 Attachment(s)
Lowe's is well known for trying to keep there Lowe's Black Friday list hidden or tries to as long as possible and maybe this thread can be used to track them but I saw this today at my local Lowe's store and it is now all over there website

Get a Sneak Peek at Our Black Friday Savings

MyLowe's members with a registered MyLowe's card will receive an email in early November with a link to the Black Friday values.

Please be sure you're opted-in for our Products and Offers e-newsletter to receive the sneak peek email.

Link is on main page at the bottom if you do not see it login to your mylowes account and then go to your subscription settings

http://www.lowes.com

April_Lee 10-14-2012 09:11 PM

Thumbs down. Title is misleading.

JamesMore 10-14-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by April_Lee (Post 53929318)
Thumbs down. Title is misleading.

better princess ?

gobblygook 10-14-2012 10:47 PM

No, it's not better. There is no sneak peek included, just some lame attempt to score some reps.

JamesMore 10-14-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobblygook (Post 53930500)
No, it's not better. There is no sneak peek included, just some lame attempt to score some reps.

I have attached the screenshot for the cry babies (The original link posted was the link in the screenshot)

And like I care about reps :-P get a life

damavsmann 10-14-2012 11:48 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

gobblygook 10-15-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesMore (Post 53930594)
I have attached the screenshot for the cry babies (The original link posted was the link in the screenshot)

And like I care about reps :-P get a life

The part worth posting is when the sneak peek actually becomes available and the ACTUAL deals are posted. Otherwise, all you're doing is pushing marketing information for Lowes. It's not like the prices become effective when the "sneak peek" is posted, just that it's future information on pricing and items. We still have a few weeks after the sneak peek is posted to actually wait for the deals to become live. Are you really so dense that you cannot see how this whole thing is not worthy of being posted? Did you really wet yourself at the idea of being notified of a limited number of BF prices being publicly available weeks before BF? We all know that BF ads get posted prior to BF, so you're pretty much posting to let us know that Lowes will have some BF prices made public before BF, yet there are no such prices included in your post. So, your post is USELESS. When we try to explain this to you, you call us "cry babies", when in fact, you're just dense.

JamesMore 10-15-2012 08:22 AM

As we are still pretty far out from BF we are not going to see any deals posted for a while. But I as one would want to make sure that I am in a position to get this information as soon as it comes out hence making sure I updated my settings in mylowes . I do this as I am not a troll like your self who spends all is time on the board moaning about peoples posts. Any way sorry to have wasted your time I am sure you have some more thread crapping to do and I have to go change my pants as I get so excited about what people post on the internet.

PhobosTau 10-15-2012 08:11 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea about this. Reps given.

LoKo498 10-23-2012 08:21 PM

Useless post!!!

Nohoch 10-23-2012 08:40 PM

thanks for the heads up quick question.. Already registerd lowes.com member do I need to do anything?

jdhh 10-24-2012 04:01 PM

Was in Lowes today saw several gun safes marked for Black Friday sale. They had just gotten several trucks in and had lots of inventory down the main aisle. That was the only thing I saw labeled for thanksgiving sale. Time to start watching the overhead bins.

Rawimpact 10-27-2012 02:53 AM

pathetic thread 0/10 wont read again

yuk0nxl1 11-04-2012 01:06 PM

Per a woman that worked in appliances today, My Lowes members should be getting an email in the morning with the Black Friday ad. We will see.