Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   $50 Apple iTunes Gift Card $40 + Free Shipping (http://slickdeals.net/f/5368254-50-apple-itunes-gift-card-40-free-shipping)

Discombobulated 10-21-2012 10:01 PM

$50 Apple iTunes Gift Card $40 + Free Shipping
 
1 Attachment(s)
BestBuy

For those interested
*Note: Site may still be updating!Note, redeemable on the iTunes Store, the iBookstore, the App Store, and the Mac App Store (U.S. only).

wikipost 10-21-2012 10:01 PM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
 
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

Selma 10-21-2012 10:01 PM

...............

HoL Lee Cows 10-21-2012 10:09 PM

still showing $50 here. will try again

edit: worked. thanks. repped

oldbean 10-21-2012 10:16 PM

ya $50 here too i dont need it but clicked link coz that guy said $50.

Sendero 10-21-2012 10:20 PM

still $50 here. Where does it state it'll be $40?

abhinkhanna 10-21-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendero (Post 54105604)
still $50 here. Where does it state it'll be $40?

daily deal

Sendero 10-21-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinkhanna (Post 54105608)
daily deal

So, guess we have a while for site to 'update'

"Sorry, today's deal has not yet started. Check back at 5 am Central"

khull1 10-21-2012 10:25 PM

5 hours 22 mins to go? limit only 1 per order

apexdeal 10-21-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khull1 (Post 54105666)
5 hours 22 mins to go? limit only 1 per order


just ordered two with no problems.:lol:

blueky 10-21-2012 11:25 PM

Thanks for taking time to share this deal which works for me, thanks

dishoom3 10-21-2012 11:47 PM

Thanks! In for 2.

Wyndhamscams 10-22-2012 12:19 AM

Still available at safeway stores for 35 and has been for almost a month with the Safeway app under special offers, add it to your club card

khull1 10-22-2012 01:26 AM

shows up now

Fat_Boy 10-22-2012 05:58 AM

TY in 4 2.

afreeman1180 10-22-2012 06:08 AM

All over this one. Thanks OP.

chumstone 10-22-2012 06:14 AM

Wouldn't work for me in Chrome or Firefox but got it in IE. Thanks.

outofstock 10-22-2012 06:16 AM

If you're a big iTunes buyer then this deal would go great with the American Express Sync deal:

*American Express Sync is Back* BEST BUY Spend $200 or more, get $20 back

PiratePenguin 10-22-2012 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chumstone (Post 54109864)
Wouldn't work for me in Chrome or Firefox but got it in IE. Thanks.

I just bought in Firefox...your doing it wrong.

metalhawk 10-22-2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofstock (Post 54109894)
If you're a big iTunes buyer then this deal would go great with the American Express Sync deal:

*American Express Sync is Back* BEST BUY Spend $200 or more, get $20 back

Interesting idea. However, the offer states "1 per customer". Despite that, I've been able to put 3 in my cart @ $40 each. However, you'd need 5 to get the Amex deal to work (or else fill the cart with something else...).

RonDo 10-22-2012 06:55 AM

5% back for Chase Freedom.

Worked in Chrome.

metalhawk 10-22-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyndhamscams (Post 54107038)
Still available at safeway stores for 35 and has been for almost a month with the Safeway app under special offers, add it to your club card

Except it isn't...(at least for me..)

I got it to appear and attach 2 times in Sept. and early Oct. but I haven't seen it there since, and cant' find it now..

knighttriton 10-22-2012 07:07 AM

Agreed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nizzy1115 (Post 54109944)
I just bought in Firefox...your doing it wrong.

I also just bought it in Firefox. Repped OP, though I gotta post more to make them count--

goldmantx 10-22-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyndhamscams (Post 54107038)
Still available at safeway stores for 35 and has been for almost a month with the Safeway app under special offers, add it to your club card

I don't see it anymore. I though it expired on 10/13?

outofstock 10-22-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalhawk (Post 54110332)
Interesting idea. However, the offer states "1 per customer". Despite that, I've been able to put 3 in my cart @ $40 each. However, you'd need 5 to get the Amex deal to work (or else fill the cart with something else...).

But $250 of iTunes gift cards for $180 is an incredible deal.

I really hope Apple some day makes it "Apple credit" rather than "iTunes credit" because it would be so simple to just pay for Apple Store and iTunes stuff through a unified account. (and make it easier to get rid of old iTunes credit. I still have $80 from a $200 iTunes gift card deal from over a year ago)

sunspotzsz 10-22-2012 09:59 AM

I took advantage of the Bestbuy Amex deal a couple of month ago, Can I do it again?

mcs82 10-22-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyndhamscams (Post 54107038)
Still available at safeway stores for 35 and has been for almost a month with the Safeway app under special offers, add it to your club card

I am not seeing it. What category is it located and what zip code?

srikp 10-22-2012 10:36 AM

I cannot use the iTunes gift card to pay for the iPhone purchase or any other hardware purchase. Is that correct?

bloake 10-22-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srikp (Post 54115162)
I cannot use the iTunes gift card to pay for the iPhone purchase or any other hardware purchase. Is that correct?

Correct. You need an Apple Store gift card for those purchases.

metalhawk 10-22-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofstock (Post 54111306)
But $250 of iTunes gift cards for $180 is an incredible deal.

I really hope Apple some day makes it "Apple credit" rather than "iTunes credit" because it would be so simple to just pay for Apple Store and iTunes stuff through a unified account. (and make it easier to get rid of old iTunes credit. I still have $80 from a $200 iTunes gift card deal from over a year ago)


Yes, 250 for 180 would be great, and I would jump on it right now. But, that was my point, you can't do it. Unless someone else has a way to do it, you can only put 3 in your cart, and you need 5...

CBR900RR 10-22-2012 11:19 AM

May I add, no sales tax in Hawaii 96789

RonDo 10-22-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBR900RR (Post 54116364)
May I add, no sales tax in Hawaii 96789

Isn't that typical for many places? I don't recall getting sales taxed for GCs.

srikp 10-22-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloake (Post 54115216)
Correct. You need an Apple Store gift card for those purchases.


Thank you!

ThomasR06 10-22-2012 02:05 PM

$50 iTunes Gift Card for $40 Deal of the Day @ Best Buy Ends at Midnight!!
 
$50 iTunes Gift Card for $40 Deal of the Day @ Best Buy Ends at Midnight!!



http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/...868&loc=01

ShabibS 10-22-2012 03:45 PM

$50 iTunes Gift Card for $40 @ Best Buy
 
As one of its daily deals, Best Buy offers the $50 Apple iTunes Gift Card for $40 with free shipping. The card contains an iTunes Store code redeemable for music, movies, TV shows, games, iOS/Mac apps, and more.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/...868&loc=01

pbmpharmacist 10-22-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofstock (Post 54109894)
If you're a big iTunes buyer then this deal would go great with the American Express Sync deal:

*American Express Sync is Back* BEST BUY Spend $200 or more, get $20 back

I did this deal on both of my accounts and I regret doing it now. Think twice, Best Buy gift cards aren't worth very much.

ookami85 10-22-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbmpharmacist (Post 54123784)
I did this deal on both of my accounts and I regret doing it now. Think twice, Best Buy gift cards aren't worth very much.

..Best Buy gift cards can easily be converted to Amazon gift cards if that's more your cup of tea. ;)

Dajefe70 10-22-2012 05:21 PM

This is lame. These online deals NEVER work for me despite me being a silver reward zone member, I always get an email that my order was canceled because my information couldn't be verified, and I have no idea why, all my info should be correct. Regardless, this is a good deal.

pbmpharmacist 10-22-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ookami85 (Post 54124236)
..Best Buy gift cards can easily be converted to Amazon gift cards if that's more your cup of tea. ;)

Yep, but when you are sitting on $400 of Best Buy gift cards then that's a lot of trips to convert.

marysmith 10-23-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dajefe70 (Post 54125268)
This is lame. These online deals NEVER work for me despite me being a silver reward zone member, I always get an email that my order was canceled because my information couldn't be verified, and I have no idea why, all my info should be correct. Regardless, this is a good deal.

You should have tried... I was not targeted, nor am I a rewards member and my order of three cards just shipped.

coolguy949 10-24-2012 09:53 AM

I tried on a few computers and browsers yesterday and couldn't get it to work. Would always show as $50 all the way through to the last step of checkout. Is this deal dead now?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 PM.


1999-2014