Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Black Friday 2015 (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   AAFES Black Friday Ad (http://slickdeals.net/e/5424148-aafes-black-friday-ad)

RagingWookiee 11-02-2012 01:33 PM

AAFES Black Friday Ad
 
Linky [gottadeal.com]

TDMVP73 11-02-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingWookiee (Post 54415348)

Thanks Wookiee.

The KDL-55EX640 for $800 is a pretty good deal.

Best price previously was around $1000 Shipped at TigerDirect.

underedgar17 11-02-2012 05:45 PM

I have a question is this store only for military personal or for everyone

headman 11-02-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underedgar17 (Post 54421530)
I have a question is this store only for military personal or for everyone

Sorry, only for Military.

delorean1981 11-02-2012 06:53 PM

Woot, I may finally get that MilStar card. thanks

headman 11-02-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDMVP73 (Post 54416518)
Thanks Wookiee.

The KDL-55EX640 for $800 is a pretty good deal.

Best price previously was around $1000 Shipped at TigerDirect.

Selfridge ANG base in Michigan had this model or the previous model on clearance for the same price last week. They also had a 47" Samsung or LG smart TV for $499. A few of the guys at work were contemplating picking them up, I will ask then if they recall what models they were. Perhaps other base exchanges also have the same deal that could be had before Black Friday?

I tried to buy the Oakley Gas Cans online last Black Friday but they were sold out within 5 minutes. They had 2 pairs on base at Selfridge but the not so educated employees wouldn't price match the Black Friday add.

karaqueen720 11-02-2012 09:08 PM

thanks, that's cool black friday deal

estoyloco 11-03-2012 03:45 AM

Dude doesn't the T3 2 lens for $449 seem like an awesome deal?

hawaiiandawn 11-03-2012 06:19 AM

Thanks for the ad. Now if only we could get the same military star card deal they did last year, I'd be on :cloud9:.

estoyloco 11-03-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaiiandawn (Post 54433256)
Thanks for the ad. Now if only we could get the same military star card deal they did last year, I'd be on :cloud9:.

what was the star card deal?

hawaiiandawn 11-03-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by estoyloco (Post 54433386)
what was the star card deal?

It's HERE.

estoyloco 11-03-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaiiandawn (Post 54434632)
It's HERE.

Nice... If they do that I would totally sign up for the card and buy a Windows tablet....

Hawk2007 11-04-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underedgar17 (Post 54421530)
I have a question is this store only for military personal or for everyone


military only.

HawkbyKO 11-05-2012 06:44 AM

Thanks RW! I picked up a Samsung washer & dryer from the exchange last BF (website) for a killer deal! It was delivered too.

RAYMONDY 11-05-2012 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headman (Post 54423056)
Sorry, only for Military.http://goo.gl/FacWI

You can't buy from it unless you in the military?

porkyluck 11-05-2012 07:03 AM

will these deals be available online as well as in stores?

Shinmigami 11-05-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAYMONDY (Post 54477886)
You can't buy from it unless you in the military?

Or a contractor in another country. But generally that is correct AAFES is the military exchange store that is located on certain bases.

What you could do if you are not military is take the ad and see if a store will price match it for you.

jonglo 11-05-2012 02:06 PM

the clothing section is hilarious, 80's garbage.

raymacfla 11-05-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headman (Post 54423056)
Sorry, only for Military.

And as usual, the ad does not impress. When I was in, it was common for the stores to generally benefit the Officers and were adept at raising prices just before an approved general pay raise.

Justawannabe 11-16-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaiiandawn (Post 54433256)
Thanks for the ad. Now if only we could get the same military star card deal they did last year, I'd be on :cloud9:.

Holiday Gift Card Promotion
Effective Dates: Dec 7-13, 2012
FREE $200 Exchange gift card with purchase of $999 or more with your Military StarĀ®card. Valid at any Army and Air Force Exchange facility. Limit one gift card per offer, per customer, per day. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash redemption value. Not valid on prior purchases. Limited to stock on hand. Not valid at concessionaires, shopmyexchange.com or Exchange Catalog. Excludes layaways, tobacco, alcohol, fuel, military clothing and gift cards. Not valid at NEX, CGX and MCX facilities.

Not the same as last year..but they are offering a gift card!

hawaiiandawn 11-16-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justawannabe (Post 54847326)
Holiday Gift Card Promotion
Effective Dates: Dec 7-13, 2012
FREE $200 Exchange gift card with purchase of $999 or more with your Military StarĀ®card. Valid at any Army and Air Force Exchange facility. Limit one gift card per offer, per customer, per day. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash redemption value. Not valid on prior purchases. Limited to stock on hand. Not valid at concessionaires, shopmyexchange.com or Exchange Catalog. Excludes layaways, tobacco, alcohol, fuel, military clothing and gift cards. Not valid at NEX, CGX and MCX facilities.

Not the same as last year..but they are offering a gift card!

:omg: :lol: I see they've put more restrictions on it and, as you mentioned, NO GIFT CARDS allowed this year but still.... :D I need a Macbook Air but I bet none of my stores nearby will have such a thing.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04 AM.