Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   All In One Inkjet , WIFI , Brother printers MFC-J425W $59.99 +FS and MFC-J825DW $79.99 +FS Costco.com 3 days only starting tonight (22nd thru 24th) WALMART/JR.com also same price (http://slickdeals.net/f/5549196-all-in-one-inkjet-wifi-brother-printers-mfc-j425w-59-99-fs-and-mfc-j825dw-79-99-fs-costco-com-3-days-only-starting-tonight-22nd-thru-24th-walmart-jr-com-also-same-price)

randomtandem 11-21-2012 07:15 PM

All In One Inkjet , WIFI , Brother printers MFC-J425W $59.99 +FS and MFC-J825DW $79.99 +FS Costco.com 3 days only starting tonight (22nd thru 24th) WALMART/JR.com also same price
 
65521 Attachment(s)
PLEASE READ THE WIKI BELOW - PRICE FOR MFC-J825DW ($69) & MFC-J425W ($55) AT JR.COM.AS OF NOW MAKING IT A BETTER DEAL.BUT IAM NOT REMOVING THESE DEALS JUST YET - IN CASE JR.COM SHOWS OUT OF STOCK, THEN THIS WOULD BE THE BETTER DEAL TO HAVE.

ALSO WALMART/AMAZON ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING AT SAME LEVEL AS COSTCO.COM


Minor surcharge for Non-costo members applies - still makes it a good deal though.

MFC-J425W $59.99+FS http://www.costco.com/Brother-MFC...80419.html

Fax+Print+scan - wireless. Scan documents directly to your PC via wireless, Ridiculously cheap cartridges making this a great value for money.just one review on costco.com for MFC-J425W .. so have a look at what amazon buyers had to say http://www.amazon.com/Brother-Pri...B005K95U88


MFC-J825DW $79.99 + FS http://www.costco.com/Brother-MFC...00907.html this has additional features - Duplex (2-sided) Printing, Auto Document Feeder, AirPrintâ„¢ & ePrint, Google Cloud Print

more reviews on staples.com http://www.staples.com/Brother-MF...uct_344775


Print directly from your Android phone with this free App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brother.mfc.brprint&hl=en [google.com
]
Print from apple products - Free https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/b...d382775642

wikipost 11-21-2012 07:15 PM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
 
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
--------------------------------


Walmart has joined the party - MFC-J425W at $59.98 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Brother...r/19497924


-------------------------------

For Brother MFC-J825DW, you can go to jr.com at which it is 79.99 w/o shipping nor tax.
And you can apply coupon "TURKEY10" to save $10 more.

So, totally it is 69.99 (no shipping fee, no tax for most states)

--------
The MFC-J825DW also features Direct BD/CD/DVD printing to inkjet printable discs with the free software provided. Additionally, it also has a separate photo bypass tray for Photo (4"X6") or Photo L (3.5"X5") paper.

-------------------------------

luckyyear2009 11-21-2012 07:27 PM

FYI - both of these are inkjet. I am looking for a wireless LASER all-in-one if someone sees a good one, let me know.

randomtandem 11-21-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckyyear2009 (Post 55073616)
FYI - both of these are inkjet. I am looking for a wireless LASER all-in-one if someone sees a good one, let me know.

Thanks .. included that in the title now !

Kristin 11-21-2012 07:43 PM

Nice post OP. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckyyear2009 (Post 55073616)
FYI - both of these are inkjet. I am looking for a wireless LASER all-in-one if someone sees a good one, let me know.

I'm looking for the same thing. Man I miss those Staples refurb deals.

netll 11-21-2012 07:49 PM

How about costco return policy for printer? 90-day or life-time

Born2Gamble 11-21-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristin (Post 55074376)
Nice post OP. :)



I'm looking for the same thing. Man I miss those Staples refurb deals.

me 3... a good AIO laser printer :0

dd05 11-21-2012 08:56 PM

Great post

dmtycn 11-21-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckyyear2009 (Post 55073616)
FYI - both of these are inkjet. I am looking for a wireless LASER all-in-one if someone sees a good one, let me know.


Yes, a Laser All-in-one is what I'm looking .

dd05 11-21-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmtycn (Post 55077896)
Yes, a Laser All-in-one is what I'm looking .

Any reason - if you don't know, like OP said, these cartridges ( i think) way are better in cost/pages than laser even.

The carts are like...here:
http://www.amazon.com/LC75-MFC-J5...MFC-J835DW

7 bucks and change for 10 cartridges (4 blacks and 2 of each color)

luckyyear2009 11-21-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristin (Post 55074376)
Nice post OP. :)



I'm looking for the same thing. Man I miss those Staples refurb deals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2Gamble (Post 55077532)
me 3... a good AIO laser printer :0

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmtycn (Post 55077896)
Yes, a Laser All-in-one is what I'm looking .

What do you guys think of this one?
Samsung SCX-3405FW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
List Price: $199, Amazon Price: $99 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SCX...scx-3405fw

Pro: Based on the reviews, as long as you don't have a Mac or get a lemon, it's not half bad.

Con: Looks like there is a microchip which controls how long the toner will last. I am used to doing the "shake trick" on my HP to get a couple hundred extra printed pages once I notice it starting to go bad.

oakfan52 11-21-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckyyear2009 (Post 55080458)
What do you guys think of this one?
Samsung SCX-3405FW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
List Price: $199, Amazon Price: $99 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SCX...scx-3405fw

Pro: Based on the reviews, as long as you don't have a Mac or get a lemon, it's not half bad.

Con: Looks like there is a microchip which controls how long the toner will last. I am used to doing the "shake trick" on my HP to get a couple hundred extra printed pages once I notice it starting to go bad.

I wouldn't touch a Samsung. Bought a color laser for my sister last BF from staples. Broke in 6 months. That's not that bad part. She spend 3 months trying to get support. Out sources d support is horrible. Finally got to Simone in the US who took care of it. They can't fix it so.they are issuing a refund.

meanwhile the hp cp1525 I bought from best buy last bf for my gf is great. Too bad I haven't see it anywhere near the 149.99 I paid last year or I'd get another.

whenry83 11-21-2012 10:16 PM

title says 59.99, description says 49.99.

luckyyear2009 11-21-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oakfan52 (Post 55082818)
I wouldn't touch a Samsung. Bought a color laser for my sister last BF from staples. Broke in 6 months. That's not that bad part. She spend 3 months trying to get support. Out sources d support is horrible. Finally got to Simone in the US who took care of it. They can't fix it so.they are issuing a refund.

meanwhile the hp cp1525 I bought from best buy last bf for my gf is great. Too bad I haven't see it anywhere near the 149.99 I paid last year or I'd get another.

Thanks for the feedback. I have had nothing but HP printers since I bought my first computer. The first one (LaserJet 4L) lasted 1995 - 2006, the other one from 2006 (LaserJet 1020) is still going strong but its not wireless (which I really need) - well, and I want to fax every now and then too.

But I certainly love LOVE love HP printers, so thanks for setting me straight. I'll be on the look out for an HP LaserJet AIO deal.

EnzoFX 11-21-2012 10:34 PM

The ink is stupid cheap on these. For anyone that does very little printing, I recommend these Brother inkjets over laser simply because at this low price, you get the added benefit of it being an all-in-one, wireless and color.

Don't be tempted by those simple HP ones that are often $20. The ink on those cost more than the printer, and they're usually usb only, no fax.

The 825 is available on Amazon through J&R for same price:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005K95UI8
Limited quantities, but I assume J&R has it on their site for the same =P.

Edit: Yup:
http://www.jr.com/brother/pe/BRT_MFCJ825DW/

peppermint 11-21-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whenry83 (Post 55083012)
so is it 59.99 or 49.99?

seems 59 to me

mikenmike0001 11-21-2012 10:56 PM

where's the link to buy the cheap ink for this?

netll 11-21-2012 11:03 PM

For Brother MFC-J825DW, you can go to jr.com at which it is 79.99 w/o shipping nor tax.
And you can apply coupon "TURKEY10" to save $10 more.

So, totally it is 69.99 (no shipping fee, no tax for most states)

EnzoFX 11-21-2012 11:07 PM

The 425 is $55 at J&R.

worthmining 11-21-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oakfan52 (Post 55082818)
I wouldn't touch a Samsung. Bought a color laser for my sister last BF from staples. Broke in 6 months. That's not that bad part. She spend 3 months trying to get support. Out sources d support is horrible. Finally got to Simone in the US who took care of it. They can't fix it so.they are issuing a refund.

meanwhile the hp cp1525 I bought from best buy last bf for my gf is great. Too bad I haven't see it anywhere near the 149.99 I paid last year or I'd get another.

You're dramatic. I have the samsung SCX-4826 [amazon.com] compact all-in-one, fax, usb, either net, scan to email, you name it, except wireless but I connected it to my wifi router, 3 years so far still rocking, never a problem. It costs me $129 then and now the SCX-3405 looks like succeeding it.

worthmining 11-21-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netll (Post 55085890)
For Brother MFC-J825DW, you can go to jr.com at which it is 79.99 w/o shipping nor tax.
And you can apply coupon "TURKEY10" to save $10 more.

So, totally it is 69.99 (no shipping fee, no tax for most states)

But it has a fine print below "temporarily out of stock", still went ahead allowed order though.

EnzoFX 11-22-2012 12:31 AM

Does J&R price match if there's a cheaper price in the next few days?

randomtandem 11-22-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whenry83 (Post 55083012)
title says 59.99, description says 49.99.

thanks ...the typo just slipped in all that excitement.corrected now.Thanks !!

fatbat 11-22-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnzoFX (Post 55091198)
Does J&R price match if there's a cheaper price in the next few days?

Quote:

Price Match Policy
Have you seen a lower price? J&R works hard to bring you low prices. If you have found a better price for this item at another authorized dealer, we will do everything possible to meet or beat that price at the time of purchase. If you have a price you want us to match, please call our Price Match Hotline at 800-254-5433 and speak with one of our knowledgeable sales reps to place your order. Our friendly sales staff is standing by 7 days a week, Mon-Fri 7:30AM to 9PM EST, and Sat/Sun 8AM to 6PM EST.

Price matching is only applicable to identical conditions of sale, and excludes CDs and DVDs. The item must be in stock at the other authorized dealer (not a floor sample, "open box" item, refurbished or demo piece) and not be a club "members price" or typographical error. This offer does not apply to items advertised below our dealer cost.
Not sure if it applies if already bought.

EvilMole 11-22-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worthmining (Post 55088138)
But it has a fine print below "temporarily out of stock", still went ahead allowed order though.

Yep! Allowed me to place an order still. Wanted the cheaper one but the duplex printing sold me on this one.

randomtandem 11-22-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikenmike0001 (Post 55085206)
where's the link to buy the cheap ink for this?

you can find a truck load of sites selling compatible cartridges for low prices try meritline/ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-NEW-Ink...2a19f93e3f . The Brother brand cartridges LC-71, LC-75 (check type before purchasing) are also available at staples/officemax/costco/walmart etc at great prices from time to time. Best to stock up on them when you find a good deal .. they have a shelf life of 18 months or so while sealed.

jimbeau 11-22-2012 07:43 AM

Not a costco member yet, but MFC-J425W is $55 on Amazon. JR is out of the better unit. What to do? I am used to paying no more then $40, but dont want to skimp and get a crappy unit. I understand the Brother is the only one to get for cheap ink. Tips? TIA

happytobelucky 11-22-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilMole (Post 55106210)
Yep! Allowed me to place an order still. Wanted the cheaper one but the duplex printing sold me on this one.

Did they charge you shipping? It is showing 9.76 shipping for me:(

nocturna5 11-22-2012 05:23 PM

The Brother MFC-J825DW is OOS at Costco and J&R. :-(

Approach 11-23-2012 01:34 PM

I'm wondering how the Brother in this thread compares with the other deal in another thread for the Lexmark S415

http://www.officemax.com/technolo...53257155-2

As long as ink is not expensive, this one seems to be rated well, and $20 cheaper. It certainly is heavliy discounted from $129.00 to $39.00

bigemu1 11-23-2012 01:58 PM

Awesome, Awesome deal at JR.com. Got one for $69.99 no tax, free shipping (the 3.3inch screen model). It's on backorder, but who cares? Should ship soon. Thanks OP.

Make sure you guys create a JR account or you will be charged for shipping. Account is free.

Sanjay-GuptaG 11-23-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigemu1 (Post 55197578)
Awesome, Awesome deal at JR.com. Got one for $69.99 no tax, free shipping (the 3.3inch screen model). It's on backorder, but who cares? Should ship soon. Thanks OP.

Make sure you guys create a JR account or you will be charged for shipping. Account is free.

Thanks for tip to create account.

Approach 11-24-2012 05:42 AM

Repeat of requested info;

I'm wondering how the Brother in this thread compares with the other deal in another thread for the Lexmark S415

http://www.officemax.com/technolo...53257155-2

As long as ink is not expensive, this one seems to be rated well, and $20 cheaper. It certainly is heavliy discounted from $129.00 to $39.00

puzzleman 11-24-2012 01:23 PM

Personally, I wouldn't buy a Lexmark. I really doubt the S415 ever sold for $129.

The MFC-J425W is a better machine, the MFC-J825W for $70 @ JR is even better, I bought one.
Brother provides excellent support for its printers on Windows and Macs too.

Gael 12-06-2012 08:14 AM

Sorry for bringing this back up from the dead, but has anyone got any sort of notification on the MFCJ825DW? Mine's still just sitting at "Processing"

Sanjay-GuptaG 01-06-2013 11:21 AM

I have ordered thru JR.com during Thanksgiving but it still it is not shipped yet. It is still not in stock.

Approach 01-06-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puzzleman (Post 55246812)
Personally, I wouldn't buy a Lexmark. I really doubt the S415 ever sold for $129.

The MFC-J425W is a better machine, the MFC-J825W for $70 @ JR is even better, I bought one.
Brother provides excellent support for its printers on Windows and Macs too.

I wonder why the bias or dislike of Lexmark? They have printers that sell for $14,000.00
so I amsurprisedd you would think one of their models could not sell for a little over a hundred dollars. :confused:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:13 PM.


1999-2014