Blue Cash Everyday from American Express $150 Sign In Bonus (targeted)
Received this in the mail today: $150 reward dollars after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months of Cardmembership.
Any horror stories on Blue Cash Everyday? My offer code will expire on Jan 03
If you go direct to their site, they only have a $100 bonus for $1000 / three months.
- Earn 3% cash back at supermarkets
- Earn 2% cash back at gas stations and department stores
- Earn 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
- There’s no limit on the cash rewards you can earn
- Redeem rewards whenever your available Reward Dollar balance is $25 or more
- Get cash back or gift cards for a wide variety of shops and restaurants
- Hot products like electronics, fashion, accessories, and sports equipment
- Fraud protection guarantee covers unauthorized or fraudulent charges
- Authorized user verification
- Sophisticated monitoring systems and controls to detect fraudulent activity
- Account alert emails or text messages
- American Express Online Travel helps you find the lowest prices and last-minute deals
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance provides up to $100,000
- Maximize your rebate with online Cash Tracker tools
- Access to the Blue Savings Program
- Secure account management online and on your mobile phone
- American Express Bill Pay ensure your bills are always paid on time
- Award-winning 24-hour customer service
I get this offer every 2-3 weeks (once the offer expires, they send me another one lol). I Used to get it as high as $200 and even $250 once, but i took a credit dip when I cancelled a few of my cards and I believe thats why they only offer me $150 now. Wish I had taken it when I had the chance. Oh well.,
I got in at $100.
I got the $250 deal in the mail today... how good are the travel redemptions?
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 PM.|