Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   TWO Blu-Ray For $8 (Red Riding Hood, The Rite, Sucker Punch, Australia, Harry Potter...) + Free Store Pickup (http://slickdeals.net/e/5597140-two-blu-ray-for-8-red-riding-hood-the-rite-sucker-punch-australia-harry-potter-free-store-pickup)

BlueCrown 11-27-2012 07:29 PM

TWO Blu-Ray For $8 (Red Riding Hood, The Rite, Sucker Punch, Australia, Harry Potter...) + Free Store Pickup
 
1 Attachment(s)
Walmart has TWO Blu-Ray For $8

-->LINK<-- [walmart.com]

The Hangover (Blu-ray + UltraViolet)
Australia
Batman Begins
Sucker Punch
Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King
Last Of The Mohicans (Director's Definitive Cut)
Kingdom of Heaven
Anastasia
Horton Hears a Who
The Boondock Saints
The Book of Eli
The Rite
The Son of No One
Red Riding Hood
herlock Holmes
Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets
And more...


Free standard shipping on $45 or Free store pickup

yuugotserved 11-27-2012 07:29 PM

Two Select Blu-rays: Die Another Day, 300, Man on Fire, The Hangover, The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, The Matrix: The Tenth Anniversary & More $8 for 2 + Free Store Pickup
 
1 Attachment(s)
Walmart has Two Select Blu-rays for $8 with free store pickup. Thanks BlueCrown
  1. Click here
  2. Select two Blu-rays from the following:
    • Die Another Day (Ultimate Edition)
    • Anastasia
    • Man on Fire
    • 300
    • The Hangover
    • Australia
    • The Matrix: The Tenth Anniversary
    • The Dark Knight
    • Batman Begins
    • Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King
    • Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
    • Many more
  3. Add to cart and proceed to checkout
  4. Total should be $8 with free store pickup

wikipost 11-27-2012 07:29 PM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
 
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

Fruuggie 11-27-2012 07:42 PM

Thanks a lot! Was hoping to get the first four Potter movies on Blu Ray. Bummer that they don't have Goblet of Fire.

Thanks again and repped.

nyrmetros 11-27-2012 07:43 PM

Last of the Mohicans ftw!

Nebulously 11-27-2012 07:59 PM

Finally! Been waiting to get Deathly Hallows pt 1 and pt 2 on blu ray for a long time. Have the rest of them in the blu ray box set.

u2fan01 11-27-2012 08:11 PM

Sold out of the one I wanted, Last Of The Mohicans (Director's Definitive Cut). Missed out on the Amazon deal from Sunday...

techoin 11-27-2012 08:11 PM

got princess bride and kingdom of heaven..thanks OP

ptsak77 11-27-2012 08:27 PM

i don't seen any free standard shipping on $45 in their website..tried checking out shipping shows $23

aeron7 11-27-2012 08:30 PM

Thanks! In for Anastasia and Sherlock Holmes...I've been waiting for Holmes to go down after I picked up the sequel for $3.99 last week...

laidbacklarkin 11-27-2012 08:37 PM

dont see free store pickup

everix 11-27-2012 08:42 PM

Wonderful, Sherlock Holmes went out of stock as I was ordering.

mrcheap2010 11-27-2012 08:47 PM

Thanks.

nyrmetros 11-27-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u2fan01 (Post 55425026)
Sold out of the one I wanted, Last Of The Mohicans (Director's Definitive Cut). Missed out on the Amazon deal from Sunday...

Crap that's the one I wanted!

aleex08 11-27-2012 08:48 PM

sherlock out of stock when i was ordering too. but got both batmans. thanks op!

Tsel 11-27-2012 08:50 PM

Looks like all the leftovers from Black Friday.

solara689 11-27-2012 08:52 PM

I try 2 time before it finally went trough with the order of Anastasia & Bond 007 for $ 8.xx with 5% Discover reward :woot:

lorirc 11-27-2012 08:54 PM

crap! All the ones I want are gone.

laidbacklarkin 11-27-2012 08:56 PM

damn, wanted Xmen...OOS.

alex_ro 11-27-2012 08:57 PM

Finally got it! First I chose 6 titles, but the website froze when going to my card. Reloaded everything to find that only 5 titles of the 6 are still available but everything froze again. The third time was lucky although only 4 of the titles were still available this time. Thanks OP!

screwu2man 11-27-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocacolawiz (Post 55424560)
Finally! Been waiting to get Deathly Hallows pt 1 and pt 2 on blu ray for a long time. Have the rest of them in the blu ray box set.

Same here!

ptsak77 11-27-2012 09:09 PM

No free shipping to home

tehsolo 11-27-2012 09:10 PM

you can only do one pair per order?

cpubradley 11-27-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruuggie (Post 55423952)
Thanks a lot! Was hoping to get the first four Potter movies on Blu Ray. Bummer that they don't have Goblet of Fire.

Thanks again and repped.


The Goblet of Fire is in their 2 for $16 bundle if another movie in that bundle is worth it.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/pr...gMethod=rr

.

alex_ro 11-27-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehsolo (Post 55427186)
you can only do one pair per order?

You need to select 2 and then you can add as many as you want for $4 each.

falleng0d 11-27-2012 09:13 PM

I kind of wanted batman begins and dark knight blu-rays since I dont have them yet, so I figured might as well. They wont get much cheaper than this.... $8 for two blu-rays, yup.

psilver 11-27-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsel (Post 55426508)
Looks like all the leftovers from Black Friday.

Indeed. I went to Walmart today and found the same titles (with promo sticker) still littering the floor. Of course the pickins' are limited so YMMV.

charlie hustle 11-27-2012 09:15 PM

Unless you like every single Bond movie I really think putting them together one at a time with all these blu-ray deals is cheaper. Dr. No, From Russian with Love etc. have all been pretty cheap, and there's a bunch of the series I don't want (Like Die another Day lol that flick is AWFUL).

heyitssamkwon 11-27-2012 09:15 PM

Thank you! I've been wanting The Hangover but wasn't willing to pay $13+ for it. Bundled that with the 300 in blu-ray. Sweet =]

theGr81 11-27-2012 09:16 PM

nice deals... sucks not to have a walmart nearby

falleng0d 11-27-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theGr81 (Post 55427384)
nice deals... sucks not to have a walmart nearby

If you want to pay the tax and shipping, ill order you two if you want to paypal gift me the money. :P

tehsolo 11-27-2012 09:18 PM

I am not getting free shipping or an option to pick up. I put $48 in my cart of blu-rays

edit: nevermind, some of those in the 2 for $20 are dvd not blu ray, i wanted spartacus 3 seasons and the walking dead but only TWD is blu... nothing looks good, gonna pass on the 2 for $8s(2/$11 shipped)

ruibing 11-27-2012 09:20 PM

Thanks!

Got Die Another Day, Man On Fire, Clash of the Titans, and Kingdom of Heaven.

alex_ro 11-27-2012 09:21 PM

All Movies and TV bundles can be found here: http://www.walmart.com/cp/Value-Bundles/1100276

stimpy 11-27-2012 09:22 PM

Sure would be nice if it stopped locking up everytime I try to checkout ....

psilver 11-27-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie hustle (Post 55427364)
Unless you like every single Bond movie I really think putting them together one at a time with all these blu-ray deals is cheaper. Dr. No, From Russian with Love etc. have all been pretty cheap, and there's a bunch of the series I don't want (Like Die another Day lol that flick is AWFUL).

If you're a Bond fan, really the best way is to have snagged the Bond 50 set at Amazon during the lightning deal (or something). That's about $4.55 per movie (22 in all) plus a nice case and a lot of extras. ($99.99)

DSLisFREE 11-27-2012 09:23 PM

Repped, got 300 and Kingdom of Heaven, waiting for box set for LOTR and Batman trilogy.

digdoug6179 11-27-2012 09:23 PM

Walmart pickup blows. I love the way my local Sears does it. They have an entrance at the back of the store and a little kiosk that brings up your order. Swipe credit card and a couple minutes later, a guy comes out with your stuff.

Walmart... walk all the way to the back of the store and hope someone is working layaway. I don't understand how that store cannot get better customer service.

Xenomorph 11-27-2012 09:25 PM

Picked up X2 and The Hangover.

charliew28 11-27-2012 09:25 PM

shipping takes forever...

falleng0d 11-27-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSLisFREE (Post 55427586)
Repped, got 300 and Kingdom of Heaven, waiting for box set for LOTR and Batman trilogy.

Ive been waiting for Batman myself but honestly....I rarely watch much extras and the trilogy will be in the $30+ range. Here youre getting the two best ones for $8. Id just get it now and worry about rises later. :)

smithereens 11-27-2012 09:28 PM

Just picked up Dark Knight for hubby and Horton for the kids, no problems checking out! Thanks!

tennaj 11-27-2012 09:33 PM

No Wal-mart for me I'll go somewhere else to spend my $ does anyone know if BB will price match ? Thanks TYT army here. Peace

falleng0d 11-27-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennaj (Post 55427940)
No Wal-mart for me I'll go somewhere else to spend my $ does anyone know if BB will price match ? Thanks TYT army here. Peace

They would pricematch for the straight up price, but since its a combo deal, they are much less likely.

You could try adding both to your cart showing $8 for both and take a screenshot or print the screen to take in though. Cant hurt to try.

Deltaron 11-27-2012 09:35 PM

I'm cursed on the Harry Potters I need. Rain or shine, wind or snow, day or night, no matter when I look at Walmart, the Harry Potters I want are always OOS. They didn't even have any Harry Potter BDs at my store on BF except the Deathly Hallows which I have. The other Harry Potters seem to be overflowing everywhere else. I just need Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, and Order of the Phoenix, but I'm thinking I'll die of old age before I ever catch Walmart.com with any of the ones I want during their 1 minute in-stock time window once a week.

Nothing else in the list I want or don't already have.

zoglog 11-27-2012 09:38 PM

deathly hallows part 2 sold out. If you had it in your cart, it wouldn't let you select a store.

Frank52385 11-27-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoglog (Post 55428046)
deathly hallows part 2 sold out. If you had it in your cart, it wouldn't let you select a store.

The same thing happened to me.

tennaj 11-27-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falleng0d (Post 55427986)
They would pricematch for the straight up price, but since its a combo deal, they are much less likely.

You could try adding both to your cart showing $8 for both and take a screenshot or print the screen to take in though. Cant hurt to try.

OK thanks that's a good idea. Man I wish Wal-Mart wasn't such a horrible Corporation I could save a few $ shopping there but I just CAN'T FEED THAT BEAST with my hard earned $..I hope BB will match my cart printout, I want Book of Eli and Man on Fire. TYT out.... Peace

Gerryatrics 11-27-2012 09:47 PM

Great, every time I hit "Proceed to Checkout" it just says "Updating...". The same thing happened Monday and I missed out on all the blu-rays when they were $3.96.

Jshaw6000 11-27-2012 09:52 PM

Anyone else get stuck on the "Updating..." screen during checkout? It's been updating for 2 minutes now...

Edit: Fixed it, or rather, found a way around it. Checkout in an incognito window and it works fine.

4ML 11-27-2012 09:52 PM

Picked up The Dark Knight (Got Batman Begins over the wknd for $4) and Matrix. Would have loved to get Sherlock Holmes as well since I bought The Game of Shadows over the wknd. Still, great deal - repped.

blackrain 11-27-2012 09:54 PM

These were the same blurays that were $4 each on Black Friday.

charlie hustle 11-27-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psilver (Post 55427574)
If you're a Bond fan, really the best way is to have snagged the Bond 50 set at Amazon during the lightning deal (or something). That's about $4.55 per movie (22 in all) plus a nice case and a lot of extras. ($99.99)

yeah true, forgot about that quick deal.

GrandmasterBBC 11-27-2012 09:56 PM

Stupid Walmart site won't allow me to click on either store pickup or delivery. I try to just go to checkout and it just hangs up. I'v been messiing with it for 20 minutes and got frustrated. Finally gave up. Too bad, some great bluerays here for cheap....

Caleo 11-27-2012 10:00 PM

In for Batman Begins, Dark Knight and Harry potter DH1. I need to stop spending money on me and start getting gifts for people...

HaiDing 11-27-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Stupid Walmart site won't allow me to click on either store pickup or delivery. I try to just go to checkout and it just hangs up. I'v been messiing with it for 20 minutes and got frustrated. Finally gave up. Too bad, some great bluerays here for cheap....
This happened to me and I switched to another browser. What happened was one of the movies I had selected was no longer available as a choice in the new browser. I reselected everything except the one that was no longer listed and checkout worked fine.

stimpy 11-27-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaiDing (Post 55429030)
This happened to me and I switched to another browser. What happened was one of the movies I had selected was no longer available as a choice in the new browser. I reselected everything except the one that was no longer listed and checkout worked fine.

tried deleting mult movies .... simply WILL NOT let me check out ... even changed password and stores ... log-out back in ... reboot ... nothing ...


no soup for me!

GrandmasterBBC 11-27-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaiDing (Post 55429030)
This happened to me and I switched to another browser. What happened was one of the movies I had selected was no longer available as a choice in the new browser. I reselected everything except the one that was no longer listed and checkout worked fine.

I guess that is what happened to me. I kept reselecting available titles and had the same problem. Now most everything that I want is gone (not even 2 that I can use), so this deal is dead to me.

scuba 11-27-2012 10:12 PM

For some reason it grouped Blindside and Hangover together for $4 ($2 each !!)

scuba 11-27-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandmasterBBC (Post 55429534)
I guess that is what happened to me. I kept reselecting available titles and had the same problem. Now most everything that I want is gone (not even 2 that I can use), so this deal is dead to me.

Did same to me then went to walmart and put customer choice in search box and was able to pick what I wanted and check out

Kryspie 11-27-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuba (Post 55429586)
For some reason it grouped Blindside and Hangover together for $4 ($2 each !!)


hopefully you ordered the Blu Ray versions, and not the from the 2 for $4 DVD sale they have on the very same page.....

falleng0d 11-27-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryspie (Post 55429692)
hopefully you ordered the Blu Ray versions, and not the from the 2 for $4 DVD sale they have on the very same page.....

lul. He did. :bounce:

mama2gavin 11-27-2012 10:19 PM

I really needed the deathly hallows part 2

LOOK_AT_THIS_I 11-27-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleo (Post 55428632)
In for Batman Begins, Dark Knight and Harry potter DH1. I need to stop spending money on me and start getting gifts for people...

^ this. I keep finding so many things I want/have wanted for a while and can get 3-4x the amount of items at half the price using this site. (Rough life of a SD addict). Lol. Someone's gotta help stimulate the economy. Guess we are doing our part.

nyrmetros 11-27-2012 10:24 PM

I hope that Last of the mohicans will get restocked soon.

falleng0d 11-27-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyrmetros (Post 55429860)
I hope that Last of the mohicans will get restocked soon.

I want that as well, but unfortunately, its the stupid directors cut. I want the theatrical.

mama2gavin 11-27-2012 10:26 PM

Can't get it to go through. Keeps updating when I click to checkout.

nyrmetros 11-27-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falleng0d (Post 55429874)
I want that as well, but unfortunately, its the stupid directors cut. I want the theatrical.

There are unfortunately so few colonial movies available.... A shame really....

falleng0d 11-27-2012 10:28 PM

My pickup order says its ready for pickup starting. Tue., Dec 11.

Seriously?

mama2gavin 11-27-2012 10:29 PM

OK that's why. Matrix is gone and they've added a couple more. Anastasia being one.

Behave 11-27-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digdoug6179 (Post 55427600)
Walmart pickup blows. I love the way my local Sears does it. They have an entrance at the back of the store and a little kiosk that brings up your order. Swipe credit card and a couple minutes later, a guy comes out with your stuff.

Walmart... walk all the way to the back of the store and hope someone is working layaway. I don't understand how that store cannot get better customer service.

Agreed and it smells like poop back there.

reactions 11-27-2012 10:39 PM

damn sh1t sold out in my cart

HRockets 11-27-2012 11:14 PM

You guys took all of the good ones. Was thinking about getting The Lord of the Rings as I've never seen any of those.....but store pick up is December 11th.

yellowriver 11-27-2012 11:31 PM

Deathly Hallows pt 1 and pt 2 on blu ray .it is $9.96 each. ?

jordanneff 11-27-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRockets (Post 55431420)
You guys took all of the good ones. Was thinking about getting The Lord of the Rings as I've never seen any of those.....but store pick up is December 11th.

I'm sure you'll be able to pick up. The whole trilogy on blu ray for under $15 in the future. It goes on sale pretty often.

red_devil32 11-27-2012 11:53 PM

is the triple pack LOTR still 9.99 in store? anyone know?

OctoberFox 11-27-2012 11:56 PM

Missed some of the choice ones but my collection grows all the same.

Etroupas 11-27-2012 11:57 PM

I'm still able to get deathly hallows pts 1 and 2 for pickup, just placed an order.

HRockets 11-28-2012 12:08 AM

Is this what you're talking about with the trilogy for $12 with free pick up...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lord-Of...n/21805544

ryanrealestate 11-28-2012 12:21 AM

no batman...

luknotluck 11-28-2012 12:24 AM

I think order of the Phoenix just came back in stock.

digdoug6179 11-28-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordanneff (Post 55431818)
I'm sure you'll be able to pick up. The whole trilogy on blu ray for under $15 in the future. It goes on sale pretty often.

That's not the extended version though right? I asked my wife for the extended set on bluray. I know amazon had a lightning deal recently on it but i don't remember how much it was going for it.

digdoug6179 11-28-2012 12:38 AM

I love how I'm shopping the "stocking stuffers" section of Walmart and one of the items in the list is a friggin' Ipad. When did Ipads become stocking stuffers?

Elus 11-28-2012 12:51 AM

Why am I not able to see the Harry Potter for this bundle?

why am I not able to see the Harry Potters for the bundle? Am i doing something wrong?

kea2525 11-28-2012 01:00 AM

Can't you price match these at target?

Since it says : For online prices: please show us your mobile device or a printout from a qualifying competitor’s website or Target.com. A Target team member will then verify the match using a Target device.

sicsoul 11-28-2012 01:04 AM

had a few in my cart earlier, didn't think this was going to go FP and go OOS... bleh

Loan_Crusader 11-28-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kea2525 (Post 55432928)
Can't you price match these at target?

Since it says : For online prices: please show us your mobile device or a printout from a qualifying competitor’s website or Target.com. A Target team member will then verify the match using a Target device.

you can try. i PM'd a video game to target.com and was only successful at 1/5 targets. all with various reasons why not to PM. all however took forever to pull out the "target ipad" and figure out how to turn the bitch on. about 30 mins for a denial or verification, either way Target is a bunch of schmucks.

kea2525 11-28-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loan_Crusader (Post 55433918)
you can try. i PM'd a video game to target.com and was only successful at 1/5 targets. all with various reasons why not to PM. all however took forever to pull out the "target ipad" and figure out how to turn the bitch on. about 30 mins for a denial or verification, either way Target is a bunch of schmucks.

LOL Good to know.

RUsum1 11-28-2012 01:23 AM

I'm only seeing ten choices to choose from. Have a lot of them been removed?

Guyman 11-28-2012 01:36 AM

"herlock Holmes"? I didn't know Walmart sold porn.

minmaster 11-28-2012 02:17 AM

got kingdom of heaven and platoon.

Bastthecat 11-28-2012 03:25 AM

Thanks op!

buzzman 11-28-2012 03:48 AM

WTF - most of them already gone??

Slickd3aler 11-28-2012 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzman (Post 55435696)
WTF - most of them already gone??

That's what happens when things hit FP. I encourage people to not thumbs up :lol:

JL2004 11-28-2012 04:01 AM

Sorry!
Our site is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

LOL!

Gerryatrics 11-28-2012 04:08 AM

Looks like Store Pickup is gone. Shipping kills it.

nyrmetros 11-28-2012 04:09 AM

Restock Last of the Mohicans please!

JL2004 11-28-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerryatrics (Post 55436130)
Looks like Store Pickup is gone. Shipping kills it.


I agree

4ML 11-28-2012 04:40 AM

Just got X-men and X-2

Store pickup wasn't working at first. Went to private browsing and worked.

Got so many good Blu-rays this week. +++ repped

gonephishin213 11-28-2012 04:41 AM

No good choices left unless you don't have LOTR yet. Bummer.

huzzl3r 11-28-2012 05:10 AM

no ship to store option for me. weird

honestbee 11-28-2012 05:29 AM

I just LOVE Jennifer's BODY!

htowngator 11-28-2012 05:46 AM

Almost all of them are gone now

harry1013 11-28-2012 05:56 AM

does shipping really kill this? $6 instead of $4? i love man on fire... sick movie

MsMay 11-28-2012 05:56 AM

Thanks & Repped!
Picked up both LOTR.
I'm one of the very few that didn't have this yet on BR.

Sockmiser 11-28-2012 05:58 AM

Trying to do the 2 for $10. Tintin and Capt. America. But it's not going down to $10 in my cart. Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

tmalsav 11-28-2012 06:08 AM

Those of you looking for Lord of the Rings; they have the Trilogy on Blu-Ray for $12.00.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lord-Of...n/21805544

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sockmiser (Post 55437964)
Trying to do the 2 for $10. Tintin and Capt. America. But it's not going down to $10 in my cart. Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

Those movies are not included in the deal; you can only pick from the selection on the link in the OP.

hoogax 11-28-2012 06:10 AM

Ship to store not working for me either. I tried the private browsing tip someone mentioned too. Oh well...

JordyL 11-28-2012 06:14 AM

Good deal, but anyone wanting the Harry potter series should consider getting it from Amazon uk, region free. about ~$50 with shipping
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Pot...954&sr=8-1

PhawkYouToo 11-28-2012 06:21 AM

Man On Fire is an awsome movie!!

Sockmiser 11-28-2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmalsav (Post 55438394)
Those of you looking for Lord of the Rings; they have the Trilogy on Blu-Ray for $12.00.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lord-Of...n/21805544


Those movies are not included in the deal; you can only pick from the selection on the link in the OP.


Here we go, those are two for $18, still good with me! Thanks!

dealspider 11-28-2012 06:23 AM

I'm waiting for my LOTR trilogy set I ordered from Walmart.

raviator 11-28-2012 06:29 AM

Sold out of all the good ones!

huzzl3r 11-28-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sockmiser (Post 55437964)
Trying to do the 2 for $10. Tintin and Capt. America. But it's not going down to $10 in my cart. Is there something I'm doing wrong here?


LOL that is not a 2 for $10 deal. That is $10 each if you select both.

huzzl3r 11-28-2012 06:59 AM

damn it. Forbidden Kingdom went OOS because of this ship-to-store glitch.

Now I use IE browser and ship-to-store is there.

kind1500 11-28-2012 07:00 AM

it's down to just seven movies, man on fire, platoon, jennifer's body, x-men 1 & 2, poseidon adventure, lotr: two towers

memphisboi55 11-28-2012 07:46 AM

All the goodies gone, smh

shootermcgav1n 11-28-2012 07:56 AM

that was quick...

eugenile 11-28-2012 08:12 AM

i was gonna get that lord of the rings trilogy, but i think ill wait until there is a good deal on the extended version

falleng0d 11-28-2012 08:16 AM

Whats interesting is, they can sell the lord of the rings trilogy now yet the ones I pre-ordered with the hobbit movie money deal a few months ago is still not released yet. I guess its because of the hobbit movie money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eugenile (Post 55442500)
i was gonna get that lord of the rings trilogy, but i think ill wait until there is a good deal on the extended version

Well ok. You kind of just missed the extended sales recently. Bestbuy had it for $30 a week or two ago. The unfortunate thing with extended is the green tint issue with fellowship. Most people stay away from that one for that reason.

kapitanpogi 11-28-2012 08:26 AM

:( only one i like left.

Loan_Crusader 11-28-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhawkYouToo (Post 55438706)
Man On Fire is an awsome movie!!

get off denzel's jock. that was just like any other Denzel movie, stupid and predictable.

Cuteman 11-28-2012 12:30 PM

Is the deal dead? The link doesn't work and brings me to an error.

deerewright 11-28-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuteman (Post 55453208)
Is the deal dead? The link doesn't work and brings me to an error.


Same here.

adamc 11-28-2012 02:00 PM

Ditto. I'm assuming it's dead.

jmanok 11-28-2012 02:17 PM

Links don't work, just bring to an error page. Guessing it's dead now.

jbonez21 11-28-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loan_Crusader (Post 55449716)
get off denzel's jock. that was just like any other Denzel movie, stupid and predictable.

Finally, someone who understands that all Denzel Washington movies are terrible.

There is only one exception, Book of Eli. :D

WmdJ 11-28-2012 02:39 PM

To make sure nobody gets this, vendor also has put out of stock online under some even at higher prices.:mad::wave:

Steelwells 11-28-2012 04:58 PM

All done, unfortunately...

PhawkYouToo 11-28-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loan_Crusader (Post 55449716)
get off denzel's jock. that was just like any other Denzel movie, stupid and predictable.

Guess you'd hate Morgan Freeman and Samuel Jackson movies as well! Maybe you need to re-read your own statements below your response again! Go back to your Timberlake and Bieber flicks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbonez21 (Post 55457728)
Finally, someone who understands that all Denzel Washington movies are terrible.

There is only one exception, Book of Eli. :D

Nope, that's somebody that doesn't understand, just as possibly yourself!

Caleo 12-09-2012 06:46 PM

Fail. Picked up my blu rays a couple days ago, just now got around to opening them.

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1: Offers digital copy. Expired September 13, 2011.
Batman Begins: Includes ultraviolet digital copy.
The Dark Knight: Includes ultraviolet digital copy.

When trying to redeem these copies given both codes in the packages:
Quote:

Error: 5001
Publisher contains no title with associated GUID
Jesus christ, get your shit together media companies. Too busy suing people to bother trying to better their business for modern times.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:21 PM.