Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Apple iPod 2GB Shuffle (4th Generation) + Universal Accessory Kit For $39 + Free Store Pickup (http://slickdeals.net/f/5639498-apple-ipod-2gb-shuffle-4th-generation-universal-accessory-kit-for-39-free-store-pickup)

BlueCrown 12-04-2012 05:36 AM

Apple iPod 2GB Shuffle (4th Generation) + Universal Accessory Kit For $39 + Free Store Pickup
 
Walmart has Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Generation 2GB (Assorted Colors) + Ematic 6-in-1 Universal Accessory Kit for iPods/MP3 Players for $39 + Free Store Pickup or ships free with $45 order.

-->LINK<-- [walmart.com]

Nate922 12-04-2012 08:45 AM

Seems like a decent price. I've been looking for one of these for the g/f. I don't see them for $40 anywhere even w/o the kit.

Correction. Looks like they're $29 w/o the kit.

rra108 12-04-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate922 (Post 55668850)
Seems like a decent price. I've been looking for one of these for the g/f. I don't see them for $40 anywhere even w/o the kit.

Correction. Looks like they're $29 w/o the kit.

How do you get to $29?

I see 29 for refurb gen 6's but they are OOS online

Nate922 12-04-2012 12:01 PM

Yeah, misread. Looks like that was just refurbs.

jhngh41 12-05-2012 10:20 AM

Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB (Choose Your Color) with Bonus Accessory Kit $39
 
2 Attachment(s)
Linky [walmart.com]

This Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB (Choose Your Color) with Bonus Accessory Kit includes your choice of:
• 1 Choose an iPod Shuffle 2GB
• 1 Accessory Kit

The bundle includes a 4th Gen. 2GB iPod Shuffle (which is $50 at other sites right now!) plus an Ematic 6-In-1 Universal Accessory Kit (reg. $13), which includes a car charger, USB cable, speaker cable, and more. Pad your order to $45 for free shipping, otherwise it's $2.94

Take hundreds of songs everywhere you go with the small, wearable, and colorful iPod shuffle. Use the clickable control pad to easily play your music. With a simple tap of the VoiceOver button, you'll hear the song title, playlist name, or even battery status.* And because your different playlists and Genius Mixes are just a sync away, you'll always have the perfect music mix ready to complement your every mood.

* VoiceOver is available in selected languages.


Key Features: •Small and wearable
•Polished anodized aluminum design
•Built-in clip
•Easy-to-use control pad for playing your music, audiobooks, and podcasts
•VoiceOver button to hear the song title, playlist menu, and battery status*
•Support for multiple playlists and Genius Mixes
•2GB of storage**
•Available in slate, silver, purple, pink, yellow, green, blue
•Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
•Apple Earphones
•Works with Mac and PC


*VoiceOver is available in selected languages.
**1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.

Accessories and Related Products: •Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable (45 mm and 1000 mm)
•Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic (mic not supported)
•AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod
Ematic 6-in-1 Universal Accessory Kit for iPods/MP3 Players

jhngh41 12-05-2012 10:58 AM

An iPod Shuffle with accessories for $39.

hou1960 12-05-2012 11:04 AM

rather pay this price for a sansa 0GB w/ microSD slot than this useless 2GB storage space

And yes, I own iphone 4s, iphone 5 and ipad 2

Mark111 12-05-2012 11:22 AM

Actully Apple should distribute it for free

kmsimpson 12-05-2012 12:53 PM

Nice job of thread crapping guys. Now, do you think you could give the OP a rec instead?

vijayendra_29 12-05-2012 01:30 PM

I dont know if I would buy one but a nice deal for sure! Great find OP!

miceonparade 12-05-2012 01:32 PM

My wife wanted one of these. I fail to see the difference between this generation and the next...anyone know?

hou1960 12-05-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmsimpson (Post 55720828)
Nice job of thread crapping guys. Now, do you think you could give the OP a rec instead?

How's Sansa Clip+ 4Gb with microSD slot $25 (plus $12 for 16Gb card)? = $37 for 20Gb Mp3 player ?

celeritini 12-05-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hou1960 (Post 55722488)
How's Sansa Clip+ 4Gb with microSD slot $25 (plus $12 for 16Gb card)? = $37 for 20Gb Mp3 player ?

apple and orange again....
how about toyota vs Ferrari? they both transport you from point a to point b.


OP's find is solid! though i never like or need a shuffle

EDIT: "one should never reason with someone that's unreasonable, cuz they drag you down to their dumbness level and beat you with their experiences"
what a conclusive quote.

hou1960 12-05-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeritini (Post 55723810)
apple and orange again....
how about toyota vs Ferrari? they both transport you from point a to point b.

OP's find is solid! though i never like or need a shuffle

unless your Ferrari is made out of 24k gold or diamond, I know quality and I value it. agree the material is not as good as apple but sound quality is no less either. again, use your brain and do whatever you want with your $.

wonkaucd 12-05-2012 11:30 PM

good deal. For those questioning who would want this, it's great for the gym or running. You pretty much change the songs on it every week or two to put your most current playlist on it and just get outside! No need for more than 2GB

Although I gotta say I'd rather pay the full price $49 to get it engraved and have the 6th gen, although I have no idea how they've changed.

jrussmlr 12-05-2012 11:43 PM

Good deal, TY!

ChristopherH3073 12-05-2012 11:46 PM

Am I crazy? Why can't I select the "ship to store" option?

Backhome77 12-06-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hou1960 (Post 55716268)
rather pay this price for a sansa 0GB w/ microSD slot than this useless 2GB storage space

And yes, I own iphone 4s, iphone 5 and ipad 2

Useless? I guess it depends on what your use is. But I still have the first gen iPod Shuffle I bought in '06 and it only has 1 GB. I use it for working out and running. I'm in decent shape, but I can't run long enough to burn through a gig worth of music. So I can hardly see how 2Gb is useless.

If you want to carry more music, that's what your phone is for! I personally hate running with my iPhone, and I'm too worried about damaging it while lifting, so the Shuffle is perfect.

I'm tempted to buy this, just because of the price, but I really want to see how long my '06 Shuffle is going to make it! Thumbs up anyway!

shawneelorey 12-06-2012 12:29 AM

got one thanks

JENMOSES25 12-06-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristopherH3073 (Post 55740048)
Am I crazy? Why can't I select the "ship to store" option?

It's not letting me choose ship to store option either.

nunpoom 12-06-2012 01:44 AM

good stuff for people who like light small player. Otherwise I'd use your already existing device, you know, like your cellphone.

Emjay 12-06-2012 03:57 AM

You kidding me. Apple is the Dawoo with their shuffles. Seriously, not good competition compared to other manufactures and not a good product compared to others.

And yes I own an Iphone and Ipad but even less known brands like Sandisk are better.

thomasshi 12-06-2012 04:12 AM

2G, no screen, no uSD slot

This sounds like robbery to me

thinh4u2 12-06-2012 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomasshi (Post 55742836)
2G, no screen, no uSD slot

This sounds like robbery to me

Apple doesn't rob. They just simply feed on the minds of the weak..including myself :-P

JenBlake 12-06-2012 07:49 AM

I like the shuffle, and I have an iphone 5, a 3gs, an old old nano (that no longer holds a charge), and an 80 gig ipod. I use the shuffle if I am in the treadmill or cleaning house. it is much less in the way than the other ones. I can clip it to my collar and keep my earbuds cord short enough they don't swing around. To each his own though.

switch81 12-06-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonkaucd (Post 55739890)
good deal. For those questioning who would want this, it's great for the gym or running. You pretty much change the songs on it every week or two to put your most current playlist on it and just get outside! No need for more than 2GB

Although I gotta say I'd rather pay the full price $49 to get it engraved and have the 6th gen, although I have no idea how they've changed.

This is exactly the reason why I own one. It is perfect for runners who needs just some music for their runs.

Also, I think there are only 4 generations of ipod shuffles, so this is the latest.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod_Shuffle

FearNoFish 12-10-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENMOSES25 (Post 55740774)
It's not letting me choose ship to store option either.

I had problems checking out using Google Chrome. Switched to Firefox and it worked fine. In for two with free ship to home! If you have a Discover card, don't forget to go through ShopDiscover! You'll get 5% (shopdiscover) + 5% (online shopping) = 10% CB.

bubbag02 12-12-2012 08:14 AM

Can you just buy the shuffle at B&M for this price or does this have to be ordered online?

FearNoFish 12-12-2012 09:19 PM

I regret making this purchase at Walmart.com. I was impressed with the fast 2-day shipping, but that's where it ends. The color wasn't what I expected (my fault), so I wanted to exchange it.

1st attempt: I went to Walmart Store #1 where they told me that since the online price that I paid was different than the price in store, I'd have to PAY THE DIFFERENCE. (How does this make any sense? Ok, if that didn't work, I'd have to try another tactic. I can't believe I have to resort to this!)

2nd attempt: I went to Walmart Store #2, told them I lost my receipt, and wanted either an exchange or store credit as allowed by their corporate return policy. This time, they told me they can't do that for electronics. (They won't even honor their own return policy!)

3rd attempt: I emailed Walmart.com asking for help, and they reply back with an automated message about how to change an existing order?! *sigh*

This is my first and last time shopping at Walmart.com. If you need to exchange something in their stores for whatever reason, and it's a different price, it's not happening. I should've just paid $5 more and bought it on Amazon without the accessory kit. At least I know with Amazon, if I have any problems with my order, they'll help me find a solution.

Gr0nk84isme 01-11-2013 10:41 AM

In for 1, good deal, thanks OP and repped.

ahbroody 01-11-2013 10:43 AM

I have one of these somewhere. We stopped using it years ago. Useless

fyrusher 01-11-2013 10:57 AM

where is the display screen at?

Edit: never mind , this one [ebay.com] much better

janmibin 01-16-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aLiLxTc (Post 55997480)
I regret making this purchase at Walmart.com. I was impressed with the fast 2-day shipping, but that's where it ends. The color wasn't what I expected (my fault), so I wanted to exchange it.

1st attempt: I went to Walmart Store #1 where they told me that since the online price that I paid was different than the price in store, I'd have to PAY THE DIFFERENCE. (How does this make any sense? Ok, if that didn't work, I'd have to try another tactic. I can't believe I have to resort to this!)

2nd attempt: I went to Walmart Store #2, told them I lost my receipt, and wanted either an exchange or store credit as allowed by their corporate return policy. This time, they told me they can't do that for electronics. (They won't even honor their own return policy!)

3rd attempt: I emailed Walmart.com asking for help, and they reply back with an automated message about how to change an existing order?! *sigh*

This is my first and last time shopping at Walmart.com. If you need to exchange something in their stores for whatever reason, and it's a different price, it's not happening. I should've just paid $5 more and bought it on Amazon without the accessory kit. At least I know with Amazon, if I have any problems with my order, they'll help me find a solution.

Did you have it shipped to home or site to store? If site to store I did returns multiple times with no prob.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43 PM.


1999-2014