Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Food & Cooking Magazines: Taste of Home $4, Vegetarian Times $5.50, Bon Appetit $5, Saveur $5, Diabetic Cooking $4.50, & more (http://slickdeals.net/f/5659572-food-cooking-magazines-taste-of-home-4-vegetarian-times-5-50-bon-appetit-5-saveur-5-diabetic-cooking-4-50-more)

brisar 12-07-2012 11:33 AM

Food & Cooking Magazines: Taste of Home $4, Vegetarian Times $5.50, Bon Appetit $5, Saveur $5, Diabetic Cooking $4.50, & more
 
10 Attachment(s)
DiscountMags.com

Food & Cooking Magazines


Cookbook Digest
1yrs: $9.99, 2yrs: $19.98, 3yrs: $29.97, 4yrs: $39.96

Diabetic Cooking 1 year $4.50

Saveur
1yrs: $4.99, 2yrs: $9.98, 3yrs: $14.97, 4yrs: $19.96

Taste of Home
1yrs: $3.99, 2yrs: $7.98, 3yrs: $11.97, 4yrs: $15.96

Vegetarian Times
1yrs: $5.49, 2yrs: $10.98, 3yrs: $16.47)

Wine Enthusiast
1yrs: $11.99, 2yrs: $23.98, 3yrs: $35.97, 4yrs: $47.96

Bon Appetit
1yrs: $4.99, 2yrs: $9.98, 3yrs: $14.97)

La Cucina Italiana
1yrs: $4.99, 2yrs: $9.98)

Simple & Delicious
1yrs: $8.99, 2yrs: $17.98, 3yrs: $26.97, 4yrs: $35.96

The Beer Connoisseur 1 year $8.99

yuugotserved 12-07-2012 11:33 AM

Food & Cooking Magazine Subscriptions: Saveur $5/year, Taste of Home $4/year, Bon Appetit $5/year, La Cucina Italiana $5/year, Vegetarian Times $5.50/year & More
 
1 Attachment(s)
Discount Mags has several Food & Cooking Magazine Subscriptions on sale. Thanks brisar

brisar 12-07-2012 12:19 PM

Save 20% on most other mags with code SLICK20

chapcoug 12-07-2012 01:19 PM

Do I have to pickup the magazines from the post office?

the2bobs 12-07-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chapcoug (Post 55798386)
Do I have to pickup the magazines from the post office?

Nope. They've always delivered to my house.

tooslow 12-07-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chapcoug (Post 55798386)
Do I have to pickup the magazines from the post office?

Naw... your local news stand will hold them there for you.

woodygg 12-07-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooslow (Post 55799616)
Naw... your local news stand will hold them there for you.


:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

heatedseats 12-07-2012 03:47 PM

Thanks OP. repped. in4 a 3yr script ive been waiting for

maddog193 12-07-2012 05:07 PM

Thanks OP

jenarch 12-07-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brisar (Post 55794052)
DiscountMags.com

Food & Cooking Magazines


Cookbook Digest
1yrs: $9.99, 2yrs: $19.98, 3yrs: $29.97, 4yrs: $39.96

Diabetic Cooking 1 year $4.50

Saveur
1yrs: $4.99, 2yrs: $9.98, 3yrs: $14.97, 4yrs: $19.96

Taste of Home
1yrs: $3.99, 2yrs: $7.98, 3yrs: $11.97, 4yrs: $15.96

Vegetarian Times
1yrs: $5.49, 2yrs: $10.98, 3yrs: $16.47)

Wine Enthusiast
1yrs: $11.99, 2yrs: $23.98, 3yrs: $35.97, 4yrs: $47.96

Bone Appetit
1yrs: $4.99, 2yrs: $9.98, 3yrs: $14.97)

La Cucina Italiana
1yrs: $4.99, 2yrs: $9.98)

Simple & Delicious
1yrs: $8.99, 2yrs: $17.98, 3yrs: $26.97, 4yrs: $35.96

The Beer Connoisseur 1 year $8.99

Bon Appetit, not Bone...

brisar 12-07-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenarch (Post 55809112)
Bon Appetit, not Bone...

lol busted

thanks :P

jenarch 12-07-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brisar (Post 55809250)
lol busted

thanks :P

hehehe, ;) thanks for the deal! my boyfriend is a chef and i try to get him subscriptions to all the foodie mags.

bigballs 12-07-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brisar (Post 55795960)
Save 20% on most other mags with code SLICK20

Did anyone tried the code on these magazines? I remember something like this didn't work the last time.

FalconX 12-07-2012 10:13 PM

what! no FOOD NETWORK???

KimoS 12-07-2012 10:15 PM

Picked up Bon Appetit and Saveur for my wife... amazing deal for three years. Worth the price alone just to have extra magazines to roll up and swat roaches.

bigballs 12-07-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimoS (Post 55813794)
Picked up Bon Appetit and Saveur for my wife... amazing deal for three years. Worth the price alone just to have extra magazines to roll up and swat roaches.

Roaches high in protein and almost no fat. Look for recipes in Saveur.

gyarnz 12-07-2012 10:37 PM

in for Saveur....good stuff

Medic311 12-07-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimoS (Post 55813794)
Worth the price alone just to have extra magazines to roll up and swat roaches.


and to whack your wife when she talks too much

Medic311 12-07-2012 11:10 PM

What is recommended?
 
Between the following, what do you recommend the most?

1) Saveur
2) Simple and Delicious
3) Taste of Home
4) Vegetarian Times (already buying this one, girlfriend is a vegetarian)

TheFloridaFan 12-08-2012 06:33 AM

In for one for the wife! Thanks OP!

gimme 12-08-2012 07:26 AM

Thank you...In for 2 years of Taste of Home.

lookingforaname 12-08-2012 07:39 AM

Saveur is like the national geographic of food magazines. Amazing, beautiful, a tad inaccessible in terms of recipes (but inspiring . . .). . . . It's what I would want.

Four1Fool 12-08-2012 08:25 AM

Are any of these deals available electronically?

Medic311 12-08-2012 08:35 AM

ended up not going with Saveur since it's more just for reading material than for functional cooking.

i got my girlfriend 3 yrs of Vegetarian Times and 1 year of Taste at Home for $20 then $2.25 CB from Fat Wallet so really $17.75.

great deal

omastar 12-08-2012 11:40 AM

In for Saveur and La Cucina Italiana. Those are both high quality magazines for $5/year. I missed out on these on Thursday, so I'm glad to see them both back on this deal.

nocturna5 12-08-2012 03:08 PM

Just sent Diabetic Cooking to my parents. Thank you!

craezie 12-08-2012 03:24 PM

love Saveur, thanks!

KPS 12-08-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medic311 (Post 55815362)
Between the following, what do you recommend the most?

1) Saveur
2) Simple and Delicious
3) Taste of Home
4) Vegetarian Times (already buying this one, girlfriend is a vegetarian)

Saveur...I like the recipes, but obviously, depends on your cooking wants/abilities. I can't comment on Simple and Delicious, have never seen that magazine but Taste of Home is a complete waste of money IMO. Just dpeends on how you cook but Taste of Home isn't really 'cooking' in my world, the receipes just use too many prepackaged/processed foods. But, like I said, depends on how you cook, what you like etc

You didn't list Bon Appetit, but I would get that one too! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Four1Fool (Post 55822266)
Are any of these deals available electronically?

Just depends on the individual magazine. Go to the magazine website for more info or contact CS at the specific magazine, they'll give you all the info.

Medic311 12-09-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPS (Post 55832778)
Saveur...I like the recipes, but obviously, depends on your cooking wants/abilities. I can't comment on Simple and Delicious, have never seen that magazine but Taste of Home is a complete waste of money IMO. Just dpeends on how you cook but Taste of Home isn't really 'cooking' in my world, the receipes just use too many prepackaged/processed foods. But, like I said, depends on how you cook, what you like etc

You didn't list Bon Appetit, but I would get that one too! :D



i forgot to mention that she already gets Bon Appetit.

i ended up going with 3 years of Vegetarian Times since she's also a veggie

Ryan456789 12-09-2012 10:39 PM

Not working anymore?

c4chomdetta 12-10-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan456789 (Post 55872198)
Not working anymore?

appears so :(
I was about to jump in on it too, that's what I get for not visiting this site as often

sharpeiboy 12-10-2012 08:24 AM

Doesn't seem to be working anymore.

house kitten 12-10-2012 08:28 AM

I am in need of cooking light. Why are they not offering it this year? Diabetic cooking is very good. I am not diabetic but love this book. Healthy foods.

house kitten 12-10-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by house kitten (Post 55883992)
I am in need of cooking light. Why are they not offering it this year? Diabetic cooking is very good. I am not diabetic but love this book. Healthy foods.

Dead.

milletar 12-12-2012 09:39 AM

Dang. Missed it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:07 PM.