Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   TUMI T-Tech Men's Waterproof Zip Front Jacket $50 @ Newegg (Was FP Deal at $65) (http://slickdeals.net/f/5768376-tumi-t-tech-men-s-waterproof-zip-front-jacket-50-newegg-was-fp-deal-at-65)

deeherny 01-02-2013 06:19 PM

TUMI T-Tech Men's Waterproof Zip Front Jacket $50 @ Newegg (Was FP Deal at $65)

1 Attachment(s)
Newegg via 1Sale offers the TUMI T-Tech Men's Waterproof Zip Front Jacket with Standing Collar & Stowaway Hood [newegg.com] for $49.99 + Free Shipping

Noticed this was a front page deal at $65, making this $49.99 price pretty slick! :D

This jacket is at Overstock [overstock.com] for $154 and Macy's [macys.com] for $179

Description:

Staying warm is easy with this sporty T-Tech jacket from TUMI. Boasting a waterproof outer shell and quilted interior lining, this long-sleeved jacket keeps you warm and dry in mild weather conditions. The zip-front outerwear has a standing collar and stowaway hood for added comfort. Zip-pockets in the front and on the sides provide plenty of space to store your necessities. Weather the changes of the season in style with this jacket.
Choice of three colors: black, navy or gray. Available in sizes: medium, large, x-large, xx-large and xxx-large.
Condition: New
Packaging: Retail/Polybag
Manufacturer: TUMI
Model: 2U-30547
Features Include:
• Mid-weight water proof T-Tech men’s jacket
• Warm, sporty and comfortable
• Long sleeve with ribbed cuffs
• Standing collar
• Stowaway hood
• Front zip closure
• Zip pockets at chest and hips
• Quilted interior lining with zip pocket
• Size: Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large or XXX-Large
• Color: Black, Navy or Gray
• 3 layer materials include: Shell: 77% Polyester, 16% Cotton, 7% PolyurethaneLining: 100% PolyesterFiller: 100% Ployester

wikipost 01-02-2013 06:19 PM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)

This is NewEgg Marketplace. Add a jacket to your cart and you'll see these coats are sold by 1SaleADay.

Avoid!

why Avoid 1saleADay is an awesome site!!

cashville619 01-02-2013 06:23 PM

Seems like a good deal on a desired brand. Anyone else?

zoglog 01-02-2013 06:25 PM

seems good to me. most places seem to have it for $100

zoglog 01-02-2013 06:30 PM

heads up,

These might not be the wool ones like it says but instead the polyester ones

http://slickdeals.net/f/5685916-TUMI-T-Tech-Men-s-Waterproof-Wool-Blend-Zip-Front-Jacket-with-Standing-Collar-Stowaway-Hood-in-Sizes-M-XXXL-65?&page=7

People got burned in a previous one sale a day thread

smok3d 01-02-2013 06:35 PM

Staying warm is easy with this sporty T-Tech jacket from TUMI. Boasting a waterproof outer shell and quilted interior lining, this long-sleeved jacket keeps you warm and dry in mild weather conditions. The zip-front outerwear has a standing collar and stowaway hood for added comfort. Zip-pockets in the front and on the sides provide plenty of space to store your necessities. Weather the changes of the season in style with this jacket.
Choice of three colors: black, navy or gray. Available in sizes: medium, large, x-large, xx-large and xxx-large.
Condition: New
Packaging: Retail/Polybag
Manufacturer: TUMI
Model: 2U-30547
Features Include:
• Mid-weight water proof T-Tech men’s jacket
• Warm, sporty and comfortable
• Long sleeve with ribbed cuffs
• Standing collar
• Stowaway hood
• Front zip closure
• Zip pockets at chest and hips
• Quilted interior lining with zip pocket
• Size: Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large or XXX-Large
• Color: Black, Navy or Gray
3 layer materials include: Shell: 77% Polyester, 16% Cotton, 7% PolyurethaneLining: 100% PolyesterFiller: 100% Ployester
• Exclusive of Decoration

Kardonn 01-02-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoglog (Post 56569360)
heads up,

These might not be the wool ones like it says but instead the polyester ones

http://slickdeals.net/f/5685916-TUMI-T-Tech-Men-s-Waterproof-Wool-Blend-Zip-Front-Jacket-with-Standing-Collar-Stowaway-Hood-in-Sizes-M-XXXL-65?&page=7

People got burned in a previous one sale a day thread

• 3 layer materials include: Shell: 77% Polyester, 16% Cotton, 7% PolyurethaneLining: 100% PolyesterFiller: 100% Ployester

lassie 01-02-2013 06:37 PM

the overstock and macys jacket are 60% wool. The newegg has no wool according to description. BEWARE POST IS MISLEADING

BaseShip 01-02-2013 06:39 PM

Need one with Hoodie.

zoglog 01-02-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kardonn (Post 56569478)

Click link,
click on size.
Look at title

jackc6900 01-02-2013 06:40 PM

lame almost pulled the trigger until i read the post... poly instead of wool! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoglog (Post 56569560)
Click link,
click on size.
Look at title

Well thats just it - title says wool but detail says polyester... i would guess its poly based on the low price.

pur 01-02-2013 06:45 PM

Not really newegg, 1SaleADay. Thumbs down for those clowns

dbb 01-02-2013 07:23 PM

What's wrong with polyester?

Jaeger 01-02-2013 07:57 PM

Link to pics [kyozou.com] (same SKU)

FrugalBrutal 01-02-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbb (Post 56570488)
What's wrong with polyester?

Nothing. It's just not a slick deal at $50.

MASTERBRIAN718 01-02-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lassie (Post 56569502)
the overstock and macys jacket are 60% wool. The newegg has no wool according to description. BEWARE POST IS MISLEADING

Isn't that why its waterproof (no wool)??

deeherny 01-02-2013 08:32 PM

I've placed about 6 orders over the last year with 1saleaday and never had a problem except once. An item I ordered never shipped, so they refunded my money instantly. Seen lots of gripes about them but there are lots of others who've never had problems. They have managed somehow to have decent ratings on amazon [amazon.com]. I'd just probably be sure I bought from a marketplace that could back me up with a guarantee like amazon's.

new33 01-02-2013 08:59 PM

bought on of these from amazon few years ago , love it ( runs on the small side so u might think about sizing up fyi ) in for one !

De-Cuss 01-02-2013 09:52 PM

I'm assuming this doesn't make much of a difference or make this a bad deal?

" Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the TUMI Men's T-Tech Waterproof Zip Front Jacket. Unfortunately, the description of the product you ordered was mistakenly listed as a wool-blend, when in fact it is a polyester blend fabric designed by TUMI.

We are very sorry, and if you would like to cancel your order, please let us know within 48 hours, and we will gladly cancel it for a full refund.

Please reply to this email with "Cancel Order" and your order number in the subject line.

Thanks again, and our apologies for the inconvenience,

Customer Service Department
1SaleADay.com "

http://slickdeals.net/f/5685916-TUMI-T-Tech-Men-s-Waterproof-Wool-Blend-Zip-Front-Jacket-with-Standing-Collar-Stowaway-Hood-in-Sizes-M-XXXL-65?&page=6

scottegos2 01-10-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new33 (Post 56572176)
bought on of these from amazon few years ago , love it ( runs on the small side so u might think about sizing up fyi ) in for one !

There's the understatement of the century.

I just got mine delivered and it's closer to two sizes smaller than usual. Now I get the privilege of not only paying $9 to return it, but being charged a $7.50 restock fee! Never again buying anything from 1saleaday where I don't already know EXACTLY what it is. :mad: :mad:

Not even getting into the fact that it's polyester not wool.

cnegron 02-12-2013 03:16 PM

Any of you guys have a medium version of this and want to trade for a large? I e-mailed these goons and they said since there's "no defect" they cannot accept a return. Never giving them another penny. I found this jacket ran on the larger size, frankly. Overall, I like it but fits like a bag of potatoes.