Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Site Questions, Issues or Suggestions (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Resolved: [RESOLVED] Follow buttons (http://slickdeals.net/f/5783460-resolved-resolved-follow-buttons)

calistyle 01-05-2013 11:24 PM

Resolved: [RESOLVED] Follow buttons

Suddenly, all of the Follow buttons are gone. What happened?

Also, in the User CP, the list of recommendations with the Deal Editors, etc. is gone.

There are still some issues with pagination (previously reported) as well.

calistyle 01-17-2013 12:44 PM

Still having issues with this.

SethT 01-18-2013 05:19 PM

should be fixed now

calistyle 01-18-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SethT (Post 56950202)
should be fixed now

Awesome! Thank you. :)

I'd appreciate it if you could look into two other bugs that I noticed recently. The first is that if you view a list with over 1,000 followers, there is no pagination. The second is that the "more" button doesn't work on the following tab in notifications. TIA.

calistyle 01-24-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SethT (Post 56950202)
should be fixed now

I can see the buttons now, but they aren't totally working for me... When you hit follow and then save on the pop-up, it looks like it works, but it doesn't actually end up making you a follower. So there seems to be an issue with the buttons on the pop-up.

SethT 01-29-2013 11:14 AM

The fixes for following users and pagination should be good now.

calistyle 01-29-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SethT (Post 57216748)
The fixes for following users and pagination should be good now.

The pop-up is working again! Thank you!

I see page numbers now, but as I click on them, it stays on page 1 of the list.

SethT 02-04-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calistyle (Post 57217268)
The pop-up is working again! Thank you!

I see page numbers now, but as I click on them, it stays on page 1 of the list.

The user follow notifications page has been fixed so [more] button works. I haven't been able to replicate the issue you mention with clicking page numbers and staying on page 1. Could you provide any more information that would help me replicate the issue.

Thanks,
Seth

calistyle 02-04-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SethT (Post 57366114)
The user follow notifications page has been fixed so [more] button works. I haven't been able to replicate the issue you mention with clicking page numbers and staying on page 1. Could you provide any more information that would help me replicate the issue.

Thanks,
Seth

The only information I can provide is that everything appears to be working now and you are extremely awesome! :worship: Thank you very much, Seth. :hug:

calistyle 02-15-2013 01:37 PM

Follow buttons

I can't reply to my previous thread because it has been locked, so feel free to merge these into one thread.

It is the same issue as before with all of the follow buttons disappearing. In addition, the "follow" page is completely inaccessible. When trying to view the follow page, there is a message which is similar to what appears when attempting to view a thread that has been deleted. It says I don't have permission to view the page.

calistyle 02-15-2013 01:44 PM

Hmm... It looks like you guys may have already fixed it. Maybe it just happened briefly. :dontknow: