Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   [Microcenter] Bitfenix Prodigy mITX case, $54.99 + Tax, B&M YMMV (http://slickdeals.net/f/5783850-microcenter-bitfenix-prodigy-mitx-case-54-99-tax-b-m-ymmv)

Oh.Y.Not 01-06-2013 09:20 AM

[Microcenter] Bitfenix Prodigy mITX case, $54.99 + Tax, B&M YMMV

1 Attachment(s)
CN: Yes, it is a Micro Center B&M thread, so if you don't have a MC close by, please move along.

Coupon to make it work. From the MC i5 thread here. Thanks kingpak.

Micro Center has the Bitfenix Prodigy [microcenter.com] case for $74.99. With the coupon above, one can possibly bring the price down to $54.99. The coupon works for some, not all, according to the various threads regarding the Intel Core i5 & i7 at MC. So YMMV.

Missed the last Bitfenix Prodigy case deal for $59.99 but got this to work here in Houston. With tax added the price is very close to the last deal price, so it's good.

Indio22 01-06-2013 08:08 PM

The coupon is good on all Microcenter items - correct? Are we going to have a slick deal thread on every MC item by giving the price using the coupon? It is looking that way!

Oh.Y.Not 01-06-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indio22 (Post 56669900)
The coupon is good on all Microcenter items - correct? Are we going to have a slick deal thread on every MC item by giving the price using the coupon? It is looking that way!

Hey, you know what, I debated about whether I should post this deal because of exactly the same thing you were thinking. Do you want to hear what my reason was for deciding against my better judgement and post this deal?

Do ya? Do ya?

The reasons were 1. not everything is a good deal after applying the coupon. I mean a Monster cable for $79.99 is still not a good deal at $59.99. And 2. Bitfenix Prodigy was an item somewhat in demand judging by other threads and the fact I'm also looking for a deal for it. With the coupon it's also the lowest price that item has ever been.

So, good enough reason for you? No? Then I got nothing. I still like the price, though. Pretty slick I think, and hoping to help others?

Indio22 01-07-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tshwashere (Post 56671430)
Hey, you know what, I debated about whether I should post this deal because of exactly the same thing you were thinking. Do you want to hear what my reason was for deciding against my better judgement and post this deal?

Do ya? Do ya?

The reasons were 1. not everything is a good deal after applying the coupon. I mean a Monster cable for $79.99 is still not a good deal at $59.99. And 2. Bitfenix Prodigy was an item somewhat in demand judging by other threads and the fact I'm also looking for a deal for it. With the coupon it's also the lowest price that item has ever been.

So, good enough reason for you? No? Then I got nothing. I still like the price, though. Pretty slick I think, and hoping to help others?

Hey at least you are not one of those persons reposting Microcenter CPU "deals" over and over again each month, even though the prices are basically the normal everyday CPU prices at MC, lol.

Rawimpact 01-08-2013 02:48 PM

just a fyi its composite, not aluminum.