Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   iPhone 5 Case one for $4.47, two for $3.48/each on Amazonn (http://slickdeals.net/e/5828358-iphone-5-case-one-for-4-47-two-for-3-48-each-on-amazonn)

lue96500 01-29-2013 07:19 PM

iPhone 5 Case one for $4.47, two for $3.48/each on Amazonn
 
65532 Attachment(s)
Kay's Case (TM) Skin Soft Skin Cover Case for Apple iPhone 5
http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Reta...B008OG89VE
(clear)
http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Reta...B008OG8A9K
(Black)

$0.49 + $3.98 Shipping = $4.47

If you buy two, it's $0.49 x 2 + $5.97 shipping, so it's $3.48

It also comes with a screen protector. Lots of good reviews.

will1214 01-29-2013 07:22 PM

"We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site "
wrong link

lue96500 01-29-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will1214 (Post 57227538)
"We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site "
wrong link

sorry, I correct the link

bcb83 01-30-2013 10:33 AM

great case, fits tightly, looks nice.

xtrm990 01-30-2013 10:41 AM

Thanks! Got 2! I've been waiting for these to lower in price instead of paying around $10 for one.

psenseny 01-30-2013 10:45 AM

you need to change the title to clearly state it is 3.48/each

acdawg 01-30-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psenseny (Post 57240792)
you need to change the title to clearly state it is 3.48/each

Definitely. I came in here wondering why anyone would only buy 1 if they were cheaper to buy 2.

NM 156 01-30-2013 10:53 AM

$5.97 shipping and handling... Just for those colors?...

erictan357 01-30-2013 11:01 AM

In for a black and white, thanks

amozi 01-30-2013 11:05 AM

Hmm....I got this case. But problem with this case is the cover too tight over the top button. I use the top button to switch of the phone. But, since it is being too tight, I have to press harder. I had similar cover like this for iphone 4 that spoiled the top button. My $.02...

Slikku 01-30-2013 11:07 AM

Title needs fixing, one cannot get two of these cases for $3.48 before shipping.

May be a good deal but the info needs to be corrected.

hsingh 01-30-2013 11:42 AM

Hate it when the title is incorrect. Good deal though

FreddyM 01-30-2013 11:54 AM

This looks like a front page deal, but obviously the OP doesn't care about the incorrect information. If I create another post of the deal with the right info in the title. Will my post not combined with this post? Anybody knows?

sinosudial 01-30-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreddyM (Post 57242626)
This looks like a front page deal, but obviously the OP doesn't care about the incorrect information. If I create another post of the deal with the right info in the title. Will my post not combined with this post? Anybody knows?

Your post might eventually get merged with this thread and won't make any difference then.
Why not just wait for either the OP or a mod to fix it?

FreddyM 01-30-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinosudial (Post 57242708)
Your post might eventually get merged with this thread and won't make any difference then.
Why not just wait for either the OP or a mod to fix it?

I wouldn't care if it's NOT a deal that I posted. ;)

cdv2019 01-30-2013 12:06 PM

Just ordered one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lue96500 (Post 57227446)
Kay's Case (TM) Skin Soft Skin Cover Case for Apple iPhone 5
http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Reta...B008OG89VE
(clear)
http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Reta...B008OG8A9K
(Black)

$0.49 + $3.98 Shipping = $4.47

If you buy two, it's $0.49 x 2 + $5.97 shipping, so it's $3.48

It also comes with a screen protector. Lots of good reviews.


lue96500 01-30-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slikku (Post 57241440)
Title needs fixing, one cannot get two of these cases for $3.48 before shipping.

May be a good deal but the info needs to be corrected.

fixed, Thanks

njbrm 01-30-2013 10:58 PM

Great case. I've got two and they both fit perfectly. I like the soft texture and slim profile.

neovus 01-30-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Items: $0.98
Shipping & handling: $5.97
Total: $6.95
Gift Certificate/Card: -$6.86
Order total: $0.09
Thanks OP!

DroidBricker 01-31-2013 06:34 AM

TU Thanks.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:17 AM.