Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Square Trade 40% off Codes (http://slickdeals.net/f/5829788-square-trade-40-off-codes)

ChrisML 01-30-2013 10:47 AM

Square Trade 40% off Codes
 
1 Attachment(s)
These SquareTrade codes need to be used by tomorrow. I totally forgot I had them. Please post what you have used. Will post more in comments. Happy Wednesday!

19NCFHD101M
19NCFHD301K
19NCFHD101M
19NCFHD201L
19NCFHD001N
19NCFHCZ019
19NCFHCX01C
19NCFHCY01B
19NCFHCV01F
19NCFHCT01H
19NCFHCR01K
19NCFHCS01J
19NCFHCP01M
19NCFHCQ01L
19NCFHCN01O
19NCFHCO01N
19NCFHCL01Q
19NCFHCM01P
19NCFHCJ01S
19NCFHCH01V
19NCFHCG01W
19NCFCR4013
19NCFCK701S
19NCFCK601T
19NCFCK401W
19NCFCK301X
19NCFCK0010
19NCFCK101Z
19NCFCJY01P

http://www.squaretrade.com/

wikipost 01-30-2013 10:47 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
 
Here is direct LINKY [facebook.com] to official 30% Off coupon generator from Squaretrade via Facebook.

* The code in the OP is clearly better than the FB link above (40% vs 30%)

Howie411 01-30-2013 10:49 AM

Looks like they $40 off not 40%. FYI.

ChrisML 01-30-2013 10:51 AM

19ncfcjz01o
19ncfcjx01q
19ncfcjv01s
19ncfcjt01v
19ncfcjr01x
19ncfcjo010
19ncfcjp01z
19ncfcjn011
19ncfcjm012
19ncfcjk014
19ncfcjj015
19ncfcj501t
19ncfcj401v
19ncfcj301w
19ncfcj201x
19ncfcj101y
19ncfcj001z
19ncfchz01m
19ncfchx01o
19ncfchv01q
19ncfchw01p
19ncfcht01s
19ncfchs01t
19ncfchq01w
19ncfcho01y
19ncfchp01x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howie411 (Post 57242514)
Looks like they $40 off not 40%. FYI.

I believe it's 40% with a max of $40 off.

Akatsushi 01-30-2013 10:53 AM

Thanks! Just used 19NCFCR4013

ChrisML 01-30-2013 10:57 AM

19ncfchn01z
19ncfchm010
19ncfchk012
19ncfchj013
19ncfchh015
19ncfchf017
19ncfchd019
19ncfchc01b
19ncfch901n
19ncfch801o
19ncfch701p
19ncfch601q
19ncfch301t
19ncfch201v
19ncfch101w
19ncfch001x
19ncfcgy01m
19ncfcgw01o
19ncfcgx01n
19ncfcgt01r
19ncfcgs01s
19ncfcgp01w
19ncfcgq01v
19ncfcgl010
19ncfcgm01z
19ncfcgk011
19ncfcgh014
19ncfcgg015
19ncfcgd018
19ncfcgb01b
19ncfcgc019
19ncfcg801n
19ncfcg601p
19ncfcg701o
19ncfcg401r

If these are all used up by the time I get home from work I can post some more.

vk1 01-30-2013 10:59 AM

Just used 19ncfchz01m, thanks!

chinniganesh 01-30-2013 11:15 AM

Just used 19NCFCK401W. Thank you very much.

Used 19NCFCK401W. Thank you.

ChrisML 01-30-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinniganesh (Post 57243144)
Just used 19NCFCK401W. Thank you very much.

Used 19NCFCK401W. Thank you.

No problem guys. Nice to see some lurkers come out of the woodwork to say thanks!

deal007 01-30-2013 11:31 AM

Thanks ChrisML for saving me $40!

Used: 19ncfcg401r (post #5)

Sincerely, thanks a lot!

grahul73 01-30-2013 11:31 AM

if the codes run out and anyone needs one ( only if they run out) message me. Thanks!

Pctek4456 01-30-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grahul73 (Post 57243620)
if the codes run out and anyone needs one ( only if they run out) message me. Thanks!

Same here, I have some codes to give out as well

sunnsm 01-30-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pctek4456 (Post 57243646)
Same here, I have some codes to give out as well

I bought the warranty jan 23 at the time of buying the TV at amazon. Will there be a problem if i cancel the currently warranty and buy the one with these codes. Wonder what would happen the day I try to claim the warranty..and they say..this warranty was obtained by means of fraud...

ChrisML 01-30-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deal007 (Post 57243618)
Thanks ChrisML for saving me $40!

Used: 19ncfcg401r (post #5)

Sincerely, thanks a lot!

No problem.

countolaf 01-30-2013 11:41 AM

Just used 19ncfcg801n

Thank you very much, ChrisML!

sjsfan 01-30-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grahul73 (Post 57243620)
if the codes run out and anyone needs one ( only if they run out) message me. Thanks!

Can you get $59 iPhone warranty code? :)

ChrisML 01-30-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countolaf (Post 57243918)
Just used 19ncfcg801n

Thank you very much, ChrisML!

Yes sir, also as seeing this is your first post let me inform you of how the rep and thumbs up system works. If you appreciate a post someone makes in the forum that is helpful to you click on the box by their name to give them "rep" points. You can also thumbs up a helpful thread by using the thumbs up icon on the top right side of the forum post. Or even easier yet click "I bought this" and kill two birds with one stone.

*sigh*

In other words I like fake internet points.

DJsDA 01-30-2013 11:49 AM

Just a heads up. I don't think any of these discount codes work for items purchased on Ebay.

ChrisML 01-30-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJsDA (Post 57244192)
Just a heads up. I don't think any of these discount codes work for items purchased on Ebay.

Have you tried it? I know theres an option to add ebay purchase details.

peeweetee 01-30-2013 11:56 AM

Thank you. Used 19NCFCK101Z

getstuff4less 01-30-2013 12:03 PM

Please post the number you used.
  1. 19NCFKDR01H
  2. 19NCFKDP01K
  3. 19NCFKDN01M
  4. 19NCFKDM01N
  5. 19NCFKDK01P
  6. 19NCFKDH01S
  7. 19NCFKDG01T
  8. 19NCFKDF01V
  9. 19NCFKDC01Y
  10. 19NCFKD401F
  11. 19NCFKD101J
  12. 19NCFKCX018
  13. 19NCFKCY017
  14. 19NCFKCW01B
  15. 19NCFKCW01G
  16. 19NCFKCO01K
  17. 19NCFKCS01F
  18. 19NCFKCW019
  19. 19NCFKCM01M
  20. 19NCFKCK01O
  21. 19NCFKCL01N
  22. 19NCFKCC01X
  23. 19NCFKCD01W
  24. 19NCFKCB01Y
  25. 19NCFKC9017
  26. 19NCFKC8018
  27. 19NCFKC7019
  28. 19NCFKC401D
  29. 19NCFKC301F
  30. 19NCFKC101H
  31. 19NCFKBX017
  32. 19NCFKBZ015
  33. 19NCFKBV019
  34. 19NCFKBO01J
  35. 19NCFKBN01K
  36. 19NCFKBK01N
  37. 19NCFKBG01R
  38. 19NCFKBB01X
  39. 19NCFKBF01S
  40. 19NCFKC601B

ChrisML 01-30-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getstuff4less (Post 57244544)
Please post the number you used.
  1. 19NCFKDR01H
  2. 19NCFKDP01K
  3. 19NCFKDN01M
  4. 19NCFKDM01N
  5. 19NCFKDK01P
  6. 19NCFKDH01S
  7. 19NCFKDG01T
  8. 19NCFKDF01V
  9. 19NCFKDC01Y
  10. 19NCFKD401F
  11. 19NCFKD101J
  12. 19NCFKCX018
  13. 19NCFKCY017
  14. 19NCFKCW01B
  15. 19NCFKCW01G
  16. 19NCFKCO01K
  17. 19NCFKCS01F
  18. 19NCFKCW019
  19. 19NCFKCM01M
  20. 19NCFKCK01O
  21. 19NCFKCL01N
  22. 19NCFKCC01X
  23. 19NCFKCD01W
  24. 19NCFKCB01Y
  25. 19NCFKC9017
  26. 19NCFKC8018
  27. 19NCFKC7019
  28. 19NCFKC401D
  29. 19NCFKC301F
  30. 19NCFKC101H
  31. 19NCFKBX017
  32. 19NCFKBZ015
  33. 19NCFKBV019
  34. 19NCFKBO01J
  35. 19NCFKBN01K
  36. 19NCFKBK01N
  37. 19NCFKBG01R
  38. 19NCFKBB01X
  39. 19NCFKBF01S
  40. 19NCFKC601B

Ha, this is a MUCH smarter way to do it.

Genius4sho 01-30-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisML (Post 57244304)
Have you tried it? I know theres an option to add ebay purchase details.

They don't work, I've tried it. Plus in the fine print of these 40% coupons it says it. Of course, you didn't copy and paste the fine print but I had these 40% coupons and I remember it being there.

korvalius 01-30-2013 12:07 PM

Just used 19NCFCJY01P - thanks!

getstuff4less 01-30-2013 12:09 PM

Yeah, they have a special ebay link. These coupons are not valid.

ChrisML 01-30-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genius4sho (Post 57244614)
They don't work, I've tried it. Plus in the fine print of these 40% coupons it says it. Of course, you didn't copy and paste the fine print but I had these 40% coupons and I remember it being there.

That stinks. I have PM'd you a 30 percent off code. Hopefully you will have better luck with that.

deal4mama 01-30-2013 12:15 PM

just used 19NCFKC8018. thanks!

sjsfan 01-30-2013 12:19 PM

If, for some reason, this 40% off coupon dont work for you, get 30% official coupon HERE [facebook.com]

kalami 01-30-2013 12:26 PM

Thanks very much; just covered my Nexus 4 - used code 19NCFCK601T

cavena 01-30-2013 12:27 PM

Thanks
 
Thanks, used 19NCFCK701S

durairaj 01-30-2013 12:37 PM

i am not able to buy a warranty for my newly TV through squaretrade.com..... i tried too many options but still no luck.....can someone help

ChrisML 01-30-2013 12:37 PM

I'm about to go to work. If the codes run out just post in the forum and I can upload more or PM you one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by durairaj (Post 57245558)
i am not able to buy a warranty for my newly TV through squaretrade.com..... i tried too many options but still no luck.....can someone help

Is the purchase date maybe the reason? You can't purchase after 3 months of owning I believe.

zgspower 01-30-2013 12:38 PM

Here's the codes that I have. Totally forgot them.

1 19NCF8T601G
2 19NCF8VC013
3 19NCF8VM01S
4 19NCF8VV01J
5 19NCF8W401M
6 19NCF8WF011
7 19NCF8WN01S
8 19NCF8WX01H
9 19NCF8X601L
10 19NCF8XL01W
11 19NCF8XX01J
12 19NCF8Y401O
13 19NCF8Y801K
14 19NCF8YL01X
15 19NCF8YR01Q
16 19NCF8Z001T
17 19NCF908017
18 19NCF90H01Q
19 19NCF90O01J
20 19NCF90Y016
21 19NCFKMR01R
22 19NCFKMV01N
23 19NCFKMX01L
24 19NCFKN201S
25 19NCFKN301R
26 19NCFKN501P
27 19NCFKN701N
28 19NCFKNC018
29 19NCFKND017
30 19NCFKNG014
31 19NCFKNJ011
32 19NCFKNL01Z
33 19NCFKNQ01T
34 19NCFKNT01Q
35 19NCFKNX01M
36 19NCFKO301S
37 19NCFKO401R
38 19NCFKO601P
39 19NCFKO901M
40 19NCFKOC019
41 19NCFKOD018
42 19NCFKOJ012
43 19NCFKOK011
44 19NCFKOL010
45 19NCFKOM01Z
46 19NCFKOO01X
47 19NCFKOP01W
48 19NCFKOR01T
49 19NCFKOT01R
50 19NCFKOV01P
51 19NCFKOY01M
52 19NCFKP001X
53 19NCFKP201V
54 19NCFKP601Q
55 19NCFKP701P
56 19NCFKP801O
57 19NCFKPB01C
58 19NCFKPC01B
59 19NCFKPD019
60 19NCFKPG016
61 19NCFKPH015
62 19NCFKPJ013
63 19NCFKPK012
64 19NCFKPL011
65 19NCFKPM010
66 19NCFKPO01Y
67 19NCFKPP01X
68 19NCFKPS01T
69 19NCFKPT01S
70 19NCFKPV01Q
71 19NCFKPX01O
72 19NCFKPY01N
73 19NCFKPZ01M
74 19NCFKQ001Y
75 19NCFKQ101X
76 19NCFKQ301V
77 19NCFKQ401T
78 19NCFKQ501S
79 19NCFKQ601R
80 19NCFKQ801P

FreddyM 01-30-2013 12:38 PM

thanks, op!

KaufmanD 01-30-2013 12:40 PM

Saved $40.00! I used 19NCFHD001N. Thanks and rep!

real_cheep 01-30-2013 12:41 PM

I used 19ncfcgw01o. Thanks!

redsrule2500 01-30-2013 12:42 PM

Stop getting warranty's on electronic items! It only makes sense if it could cause you to get into serious financial trouble with an item breaking, at which point you shouldn't be purchasing said electronics anyway!!!

It would also make sense if you knew there was a problem the item and knew it would break/already broke, but that's called fraud.

1GreenTJ 01-30-2013 12:42 PM

Thanks! I used:
19ncfcho01y
19ncfchp01x

dealsifter 01-30-2013 12:44 PM

used 19ncfcgm01z, thanks

zaq 01-30-2013 12:44 PM

ST is providing a drunken code fest:D

KungFooMF 01-30-2013 12:51 PM

Used 014740473024. Saved $40. I had been on the fence about a warranty on my 50" Vizio that I bought a couple weeks ago. This sealed it. Thanks!

FreemanO 01-30-2013 12:57 PM

I also have one that needs to be used by tomorrow. PM if you will be buying a ST warranty before end of day tomorrow. (40% off up to $40)

edithkang2012 01-30-2013 01:01 PM

Thanks, used #71.

mankix 01-30-2013 01:04 PM

I'm not sure if it is worth it to get a squaretrade (not sure how much time I have to decide either). I spent 1197 on the TV, and my credit card extends the manufacturers warranty by 12 months. I asked squaretrade and they said the warranties overlap. So I would basically only be paying for an extra year or two, at the price of 3 or 4 years.

Quote:

For New Items: Coverage lasts 1-5 years as indicated at the time that you purchase your Protection Plan. This coverage starts on the date of purchase of the covered item.
Such a shame that they can't have it cover the TV *after* the manufacturers warranty expires at least. I would be more apt to buy a few years

ahowe07 01-30-2013 01:05 PM

I don't know if it is for all electronics but square trade autmatically gives you $30 off for ipads. Plus the code gives you an extra $10 so TU for that. You guys might want to check your insurance. They either do cover, or CAN cover electronics including accidental damage. Some people can get it for just a few dollars more a month so it's worth looking into.

agentkhiem 01-30-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mankix (Post 57246372)
I'm not sure if it is worth it to get a squaretrade (not sure how much time I have to decide either). I spent 1197 on the TV, and my credit card extends the manufacturers warranty by 12 months. I asked squaretrade and they said the warranties overlap. So I would basically only be paying for an extra year or two, at the price of 3 or 4 years.



Such a shame that they can't have it cover the TV *after* the manufacturers warranty expires at least. I would be more apt to buy a few years


I serviced my TV using squaretrade for a vertical banding issue on my second year. I think the issue was around for a ahile but it got progressively worse to the point where it looked pretty obvious. SQ sent out a tech with no deductible and the tech determined that the panel would cost more than the TV, so I ended up getting reimbursed for the amount. I got 799 back. Not bad for a $60 2 year warranty.

TofuVic 01-30-2013 01:14 PM

I am planning to buy two 2-year Care Plans + ADH for a new LG Nexus 4 smartphone that I will be receiving next week, but have a couple questions:
1) Is there a deductible if the phone malfunctions, breaks due to drops, or anything similar?
2) If the phone breaks more than once during the 2-year period, can I use the warranty multiple times? If so, is there a limit?

Thank you,
Tofu Vic

rking0122 01-30-2013 01:22 PM

I have a few. PM me if you like and I'll send you one if these don't work.

TofuVic 01-30-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rking0122 (Post 57246882)
I have a few. PM me if you like and I'll send you one if these don't work.

Thanks!

bassett 01-30-2013 01:31 PM

Used 19ncfchw01p. Thanks!!

stilz 01-30-2013 01:35 PM

Is there a way to buy coverage for used smartphones purchased from Cowboom.com?
Thanks

Glitch 01-30-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsrule2500 (Post 57245716)
Stop getting warranty's on electronic items! It only makes sense if it could cause you to get into serious financial trouble with an item breaking, at which point you shouldn't be purchasing said electronics anyway!!!

Not totally disagreeing with you, but that logic can be applied to many things...it's insurance and insurance is always a gamble.

One other possible good use for purchasing a warranty would be if you've bought a grey market product.

ericandlilian 01-30-2013 02:04 PM

Used 19ncfcjp01z

Thanks!

hashish 01-30-2013 02:05 PM

Used 19ncfcj401v, thanks.

kharedi 01-30-2013 02:08 PM

Used 19NCFKPO01Y
Thanks

cjc 01-30-2013 02:10 PM

I have these codes which expire tomorrow, Jan 31:

40% off codes - please cross off what you've used:
19PCFZNB01W
19PCGMC701B
(maximum discount of $40)

35% off codes
17B8OVVF049
17B97OF604Q
17BB5K9405W
(maximum discount $35)

redsrule2500 01-30-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 57247360)
Not totally disagreeing with you, but that logic can be applied to many things...it's insurance and insurance is always a gamble.

One other possible good use for purchasing a warranty would be if you've bought a grey market product.


Insurance for your car and health and home make sense because your liabilities are nearly limitless.

I would have to assume that SquareTrade has done the math and still makes it out on top when you purchase a gray market item. You do have to say where it was purchased, I'm assuming?

superfan48 01-30-2013 02:22 PM

used code
 
used code 19PCGMC701B

mc866 01-30-2013 02:29 PM

Used 19ncfcgs01s, thanks!

njs092682 01-30-2013 02:40 PM

any 40 % off codes no one's used? i tried a ton and they'll all coming up as already being redeeemed. if anyone has one, can someone pm me one? thanks!

durairaj 01-30-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisML (Post 57245570)
I'm about to go to work. If the codes run out just post in the forum and I can upload more or PM you one.


Is the purchase date maybe the reason? You can't purchase after 3 months of owning I believe.

I just bought the TV last week :(

Jimpanze 01-30-2013 02:50 PM

used 19NCFHCY01B thanks and repped

matool3 01-30-2013 03:09 PM

Hey guys, it appears all the codes have been used. If any of you have an extra can you please send it to my inbox. I'll reply to this post once I use your code. Thx

Quote:

Originally Posted by rking0122 (Post 57246882)
I have a few. PM me if you like and I'll send you one if these don't work.

Hi, do you still have one available? Thx in advance!

MrPlow007 01-30-2013 03:23 PM

Used 19NCFKPP01X
Thanks!!

fiveohfour 01-30-2013 03:37 PM

Ok so can anyone help me with some knowledge, this would put me over the edge into the green and all would be well in the universe lol, will this work on a square trade warranty bought from amazon, it's on a warehouse deals item and I don't think the particular warranty is available standalone from square trade ? Any tips appreciated

tjara03 01-30-2013 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Please post when used..

Enjoy!

mankix 01-30-2013 03:48 PM

Quick question... do these work with the costco squaretrade? I've read that they begin AFTER a manufacturers warranty expires (exactly what I was looking for!) Even if not, it is still a good deal from costco.

njs092682 01-30-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njs092682 (Post 57248798)
any 40 % off codes no one's used? i tried a ton and they'll all coming up as already being redeeemed. if anyone has one, can someone pm me one? thanks!

anyone? please?

cmorris1441 01-30-2013 04:01 PM

I have 5. PM me.

getstuff4less 01-30-2013 04:12 PM

Mail me @yahoo.com with slickdeals in subject. Please rep me if I get to you. I can spare 100+ later tonight. It's easier fwding an e-mail vs. responding to a PM or pasting.

matool3 01-30-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matool3 (Post 57249398)
Hey guys, it appears all the codes have been used. If any of you have an extra can you please send it to my inbox. I'll reply to this post once I use your code. Thx



Hi, do you still have one available? Thx in advance!

Thanks rking0122, code 19NDX33C08K used.

sadisldi 01-30-2013 05:02 PM

Thanks OP.

Frendz 01-30-2013 05:07 PM

Here are a few codes...pls post once used

19NCFDYL01K
19NCFDYZ013
19NCFDZ101F
19NCFDZD01T
19NCFDZG01Q
19NCFDZH01P
19NCFDZJ01N
19NCFDZL01L
19NCFDZN01J
19NCFDZR01D
19NCFDZQ01F
19NCFDZS01C

Draxeis 01-30-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frendz (Post 57251974)
Here are a few codes...pls post once used

19NCFDYL01K
19NCFDYZ013
19NCFDZ101F
19NCFDZD01T
19NCFDZG01Q
19NCFDZH01P
19NCFDZJ01N
19NCFDZL01L
19NCFDZN01J
19NCFDZR01D
19NCFDZQ01F
19NCFDZS01C

Thanks! 19NCFDZS01C used.

getstuff4less 01-30-2013 06:07 PM

Can the people that email me type out their email address in the message? Also, do these expire or tomorrow at midnight or today at midnight?

cipao 01-30-2013 06:10 PM

Used 19ncfcgy01m. Thanks OP!

DALEJR88 01-30-2013 06:23 PM

i found these lying around 35 off good through jan31 17b900zo04b 17b9ktlp05k 17bbhpdx05s I think max 35.00 off hope somebody can use

ovel2clock 01-30-2013 06:40 PM

I have 6x 35% discount codes that expire tomorrow. Usual restrictions apply
17B8N7CN04N
17B960XF04Q
17B9RM36050
17B8N7CO04O
17B960XG04P
17B9RM3705Z

Reps would be appreciated!

vinodprakash 01-30-2013 07:14 PM

used 19NCFKCO01K, Thanks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sjsfan (Post 57244154)
Can you get $59 iPhone warranty code? :)

used 19NCFKCO01K, Thanks

sksp 01-30-2013 07:30 PM

I am trying to use the site but somehow it get stuck at the page where I enter all the info (like TV type, price). I click continue and it will just reload the same page. What am I doing wrong?

tsleeps 01-30-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadisldi (Post 57251874)
Thanks OP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frendz (Post 57251974)
Here are a few codes...pls post once used

19NCFDYL01K
19NCFDYZ013
19NCFDZ101F
19NCFDZD01T
19NCFDZG01Q
19NCFDZH01P
19NCFDZJ01N
19NCFDZL01L
19NCFDZN01J
19NCFDZR01D
19NCFDZQ01F
19NCFDZS01C


Thanks! 19NCFDZQ01F used!

MikeB2941 01-30-2013 08:42 PM

19NCFDYL01K used

ChrisML 01-30-2013 08:42 PM

Back from work. Eating dinner. Who would like more codes?

cajunflavoredbob 01-30-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisML (Post 57255944)
Back from work. Eating dinner. Who would like more codes?

Definitely. I seem to be a bit late to the party.

ChrisML 01-30-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajunbob (Post 57257228)
Definitely. I seem to be a bit late to the party.

Alright, here come some more.

ChrisML 01-30-2013 10:18 PM

19NCFCG001W
19NCFCG101V
19NCFCFY01L
19NCFCFX01M
19NCFCFT01Q
19NCFCFR01S
19NCFCFS01R
19NCFCFP01V
19NCFCFO01W
19NCFCFN01X
19NCFCFK010
19NCFCFJ011
19NCFCFH013
19NCFCFF015
19NCFCFC018
19NCFCFD017
19NCFCFB019
19NCFCDZ01H
19NCFCDY01J
19NCFCDW01L
19NCFCDX01K
19NCFCDT01O
19NCFCDS01P
19NCFCDP01S
19NCFCDO01T
19NCFCDM01W
19NCFCCY01H
19NCFCCX01J
19NCFCCW01K
19NCFCCT01N

Please post what code you used..

srtpusher 01-30-2013 10:28 PM

booo... not buying my tv till tomorrow. :(

Baguda 01-30-2013 10:42 PM

Used 19NCFCDX01K and 19NCFCDM01W. Thanks.

ahjeck 01-31-2013 01:56 AM

I'm not sure if anyone's posted, but if you have a Discover card, you may get a decent amount of discount via paying via ShopDiscover.

You get 5% CB too, but the downside is you can't use ops' codes. I was comparing the coupon method vs Discover covering my washer/dryer (major appliance) and it's a bit cheaper via Discover.

realmatt 01-31-2013 06:43 AM

19NCFCG001W used.

DealBoo 01-31-2013 07:02 AM

Here are some I have: 40% off
1C4HYVGZ02R
1C4HYVGY02Q

dj-3lusion 01-31-2013 07:08 AM

aww its only taking off $40 max! i need 40% off $380 lol will give away a new corsair 430 psu or..... something if the 40% off 380 does work

getstuff4less 01-31-2013 08:12 AM

Yeah, 40% off with no limits would be pretty awesome. Anyways, I still have hundreds of codes left. E-mail me at yahoo.com if you want one. They still work as of today. The email is my username plus@yahoo.com

gfunk4698844 01-31-2013 09:13 AM

Any more codes?
 
Need one please, just bought $730 headphones!

dj-3lusion 01-31-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfunk4698844 (Post 57265782)
Need one please, just bought $730 headphones!

are they made of elephant tusk :omg:

azderik 01-31-2013 01:45 PM

I used 19NCFCFC018. Thx & repped

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisML (Post 57257622)
19NCFCG001W
19NCFCG101V
19NCFCFY01L
19NCFCFX01M
19NCFCFT01Q
19NCFCFR01S
19NCFCFS01R
19NCFCFP01V
19NCFCFO01W
19NCFCFN01X
19NCFCFK010
19NCFCFJ011
19NCFCFH013
19NCFCFF015
19NCFCFC018
19NCFCFD017
19NCFCFB019
19NCFCDZ01H
19NCFCDY01J
19NCFCDW01L
19NCFCDX01K
19NCFCDT01O
19NCFCDS01P
19NCFCDP01S
19NCFCDO01T
19NCFCDM01W
19NCFCCY01H
19NCFCCX01J
19NCFCCW01K
19NCFCCT01N

Please post what code you used..


getstuff4less 01-31-2013 03:51 PM

Please Rep...Also, I have an Amazon.com prime membership available for $25 a year if you're interested



1. 19NCFJHT01L
2. 19NCFJHS01M
3. 19NCFJHR01N
4. 19NCFJHP01P
5. 19NCFJHM01S
6. 19NCFJHJ01W
7. 19NCFJHH01Y
8. 19NCFJHF010
9. 19NCFJHD012
10. 19NCFJH901F
11. 19NCFJH601J
12. 19NCFJH401L
13. 19NCFJH301M
14. 19NCFJH201N
15. 19NCFJH001P
16. 19NCFJGY01D
17. 19NCFJGW01G
18. 19NCFJGX01F
19. 19NCFJGT01K
20. 19NCFJGR01M
21. 19NCFJGN01Q
22. 19NCFJGM01R
23. 19NCFJGL01S
24. 19NCFJGJ01V
25. 19NCFJGG01Y
26. 19NCFK9K01C
27. 19NCFJGB013
28. 19NCFK9D01L
29. 19NCFJG301L
30. 19NCFK9B01N
31. 19NCFJG401K
32. 19NCFK8B019
33. 19NCFJG101N
34. 19NCFK8D01K
35. 19NCFJG001O
36. 19NCFK8B01M
37. 19NCFJFZ01B
38. 19NCFK8601Z
39. 19NCFJFY01C
40. 19NCFK83012
41. 19NCFJFX01D
42. 19NCFK7V1Y
43. 19NCFJFW01F
44. 19NCFK74010
45. 19NCFJFT01J
46. 19NCFJM001V
47. 19NCFJFQ01M
48. 19NCFJLZ01J
49. 19NCFJFS01K
50. 19NCFJJR01P
51. 19NCFJFO01O
52. 19NCFJJP01R
53. 19NCFJFM01Q
54. 19NCFJJN01T
55. 19NCFJFK01S
56. 19NCFJJK01X
57. 19NCFJFJ01T
58. 19NCFJJN01T
59. 19NCFJF201L
60. 19NCFJJN01T
61. 19NCFJFG01X
62. 19NCFJJH010
63. 19NCFJFD010
64. 19NCFJJD014
65. 19NCFJFF01Y
66. 19NCFJJN01T
67. 19NCFJFC011
68. 19NCFJJ901H
69. 19NCFJF801D
70. 19NCFJJJ601L
71. 19NCFJF901C
72. 19NCFJJ401N
73. 19NCFJF601G
74. 19NCFJJN01T
75. 19NCFJF701F
76. 19NCFJJ301O
77. 19NCFJF501H
78. 19NCFJH01H
79. 19NCFJGD011
80. 19NCFJDY019
81. 19NCFJF101M
82. 19NCFJDZ018
83. 19NCFJF001N
84. 19NCFJDW01C
85. 19NCFJDV01D
86. 19NCFJDS01H
87. 19NCFJDN01N
88. 19NCFJDO01M
89. 19NCFJDL01P
90. 19NCFJD701C
91. 19NCFJDJ01R
92. 19NCFJDH01T
93. 19NCFJDD01Y
94. 19NCFJDB010
95. 19NCFJDF01W
96. 19NCFJD601D
97. 19NCFJD401G
98. 19NCFJD101K
99. 19NCFJCZ017
100. 19NCFJCV01C

sh4ne 01-31-2013 05:02 PM

2 more 40% off codes up for grabs, expiring tonight, 1/31

19PCG29J018
19PCGP0F015

average_male 01-31-2013 08:13 PM

19NCFJFC011 is used and repped. Thanks for the efforts in posting all those codes.

bluedevils 01-31-2013 08:39 PM

nothing like waiting til the last minute. 3 codes left that I'm not using.

19NCFFHQ01S
19NCFFJK011
19NCFFPN014

Pctek4456 01-31-2013 08:43 PM

TWO MORE - 15 Mins LEFT!!!!

19PCG6F4017
19PCGT4101T

ChrisML 01-31-2013 09:48 PM

19ncfc9o01h
19ncfc9s01c
19ncfc9z014
19ncfcb101p
19ncfcb301n
19ncfcb601k
19ncfcb801h
19ncfcbc014
19ncfcbg010
19ncfcbk01w
19ncfcbm01t
19ncfcbr01o
19ncfcbw01j

ChrisML 01-31-2013 09:53 PM

500th Post!
No longer am I a lowly Apprentice. From here on out (until 1000 posts), all shall refer to me as ChrisML the Journeyman.

reflex1g 02-02-2013 12:13 PM

49% off must be used by 6:00 PM PST today 1CLK5C2T012

fabiosugitani 02-02-2013 12:22 PM

I would love to have one code!

THANK YOU!!!

PennStateFan 02-03-2013 02:42 PM

any 40% codes left?

Ray97 02-06-2013 01:20 AM

Anyone got a code 40%+ code? Pm me, thanks will rep!

crimsonroses 02-06-2013 01:33 AM

Really Really need a code!!! Will be so thankful and reps to anyone who helps out! :) PM me if anyone has a code!

reflex1g 02-06-2013 06:33 AM

Here is a 30% code 1CBJ9Z0Q00W

vradi 02-06-2013 08:12 AM

I would really appreciate it if somebody could pm a code.

Thanks a million!

vixer03 02-06-2013 11:48 AM

I just bought a new TV. Can anyone spare code please. Thanks

dj-3lusion 02-06-2013 11:50 AM

heads up today they sent me a 30% code and it took 30% off whatever their warranty was.. saved over 100 bucks :D im happy beats the $40 cap limit they had with the fb promo.. Dont forget to rep the op he really hustles and comes through..

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixer03 (Post 57409456)
I just bought a new TV. Can anyone spare code please. Thanks

if you signup for the promo you might get a real good code like i got.. its worth a try

dj-3lusion 02-06-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PennStateFan (Post 57339872)
any 40% codes left?

hell yea fark buy.com and rakuten or whatever their bs crap they send

chopsmustdie 02-06-2013 11:54 AM

Please PM me a code, want to protect my new nexus 4. Will rep.

jrb531 02-06-2013 06:08 PM

Need a code if any left. Thanks

tran1981 02-06-2013 06:14 PM

Any 40% off? PM me. TY

simiglen 02-06-2013 08:08 PM

Here is two 30% off no $ limit

1CBJ8CCH00B
1CBJ8CCG009

You can rep me now :)

pokesmot 02-06-2013 08:37 PM

if anyone has a 40, pm :)

westusa 02-06-2013 11:28 PM

Hi need 40 please, thank you so much

Frightcrawler 02-07-2013 07:50 PM

Could really use a code for my new laptop, please pm if you have a spare! Thanks.

hunt364 02-08-2013 03:05 PM

Any codes left?
 
Please let me know if any codes are left. I am new to sd and would really appreciate it.TY in advance!

Ninja500 02-16-2013 09:09 AM

If you have a code to spare,pls PMme thanks.

deals2dream 02-19-2013 07:50 AM

if you have a $40 off code pl pM me thanks. I just bought a large tv.

ghostofdavid 02-19-2013 08:14 AM

Looking for one myself.

ZeeOhhSix 02-19-2013 08:17 AM

$5 amazon GC for working code. Please PM :)

Wangstang 02-24-2013 07:20 PM

Are there square trade discount codes that work on ebay purchases?

Thanks
Wes

meaggiej 02-25-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wangstang (Post 57803842)
Are there square trade discount codes that work on ebay purchases?

Thanks
Wes

Wondering the same thing.

frencht11 02-25-2013 12:20 PM

Hi,
I am looking for a discount code for an ebay purchase. Anyone have one, or know where I might find one? PM me please.
Thanks!

truckinusa 02-25-2013 12:22 PM

17JCF4FW002 last code I got 30% off. I think it works?

cajunflavoredbob 02-26-2013 01:58 PM

I just got this 30% off coupon in an e-mail. I don't need it.

The fine print is that it's 30% off today only up to a total of $30 off. After today, it becomes 20% off up to a total of $30 off. This code expires 04 March.


1CJKOB2H031

meaggiej 02-27-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajunbob (Post 57845420)
I just got this 30% off coupon in an e-mail. I don't need it.

The fine print is that it's 30% off today only up to a total of $30 off. After today, it becomes 20% off up to a total of $30 off. This code expires 04 March.


1CJKOB2H031

Someone used your code.

Still needing one if anyone has one. I would appreciate it through a PM. :)

EDIT: Someone was nice enough to send me a code.

Brs 03-02-2013 09:45 PM

Can anyone please PM me a code ?

musicdj 03-03-2013 09:58 AM

Please PM me a code if you have an extra one. Thanks :)

Wangstang 03-05-2013 02:40 PM

FYI, the 30% discount codes found here:
http://slickdeals.net/f/3886634-SquareTrade-30-code-Tuesdays

work on ebay purchased items. Just saved $25 using one!

Thanks
Wes

cajunflavoredbob 03-08-2013 02:09 PM

I just got this 30% off coupon in an e-mail.


The fine print is that it's 30% off today only up to a total of $30 off. After today, it becomes 20% off up to a total of $30 off. This code expires 11 March.


1G0LKN9L03O

ctsinc 03-10-2013 12:14 PM

I just found out that Squaretrade doesn't have a set price list for individual repair types. This means that at ANY TIME, they can invalidate a claim by arbitrarily quoting a repair cost higher than your coverage allows. For example:

The space bar stops working on your keyboard, so you call to file a claim for repair. Your laptop warranty is covered up to $1000, and clearly a keyboard repair should cost less than $1000. Since there is no list of repair costs they must adhere to, however, they could simply say your keyboard repair is $1500 and deny your claim arbitrarily. NO THANK YOU, this company's ambiguous contract leaves many loopholes. Buy a squaretrade warranty at your OWN RISK!

Ray97 03-10-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctsinc (Post 58123012)
I just found out that Squaretrade doesn't have a set price list for individual repair types. This means that at ANY TIME, they can invalidate a claim by arbitrarily quoting a repair cost higher than your coverage allows. For example:

The space bar stops working on your keyboard, so you call to file a claim for repair. Your laptop warranty is covered up to $1000, and clearly a keyboard repair should cost less than $1000. Since there is no list of repair costs they must adhere to, however, they could simply say your keyboard repair is $1500 and deny your claim arbitrarily. NO THANK YOU, this company's ambiguous contract leaves many loopholes. Buy a squaretrade warranty at your OWN RISK!

Great point, however, you missed one important key. They won't do that. One reason: Reputation. Squaretrade's reputation is outstanding.

ctsinc 03-10-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray97 (Post 58123078)
Great point, however, you missed one important key. They won't do that. One reason: Reputation. Squaretrade's reputation is outstanding.

That's what people said about Enron.

CodWaPeace 03-10-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctsinc (Post 58123012)
I just found out that Squaretrade doesn't have a set price list for individual repair types. This means that at ANY TIME, they can invalidate a claim by arbitrarily quoting a repair cost higher than your coverage allows. For example:

The space bar stops working on your keyboard, so you call to file a claim for repair. Your laptop warranty is covered up to $1000, and clearly a keyboard repair should cost less than $1000. Since there is no list of repair costs they must adhere to, however, they could simply say your keyboard repair is $1500 and deny your claim arbitrarily. NO THANK YOU, this company's ambiguous contract leaves many loopholes. Buy a squaretrade warranty at your OWN RISK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray97 (Post 58123078)
Great point, however, you missed one important key. They won't do that. One reason: Reputation. Squaretrade's reputation is outstanding.

Doesn't it mean that they will only pay $1000, and not pay nothing. I don't think it is $1500 or nothing. The coverage is either the cost of repair or the coverage amount, whichever is lower.

Ray97 03-10-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CodWaPeace (Post 58124814)
Doesn't it mean that they will only pay $1000, and not pay nothing. I don't think it is $1500 or nothing. The coverage is either the cost of repair or the coverage amount, whichever is lower.

Yeah that is another point why they won't do that. You could literally get another new product under their warranty.

CodWaPeace 03-10-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray97 (Post 58125126)
Yeah that is another point why they won't do that. You could literally get another new product under their warranty.

Aren't you supposed to get a new product? What is the meaning of warranty if this doesn't happen.

girishsabari 03-11-2013 09:57 AM

any codes available or left over to use... can i have one plz....please PM me..

cajunflavoredbob 03-12-2013 03:59 PM

I just got this 30% off coupon in an e-mail.




The fine print is that it's 30% off today only up to a total of $30 off. After today, it becomes 20% off up to a total of $30 off. This code expires 18 March.


1G2M0C10047

cajunflavoredbob 03-16-2013 08:14 AM

I just got this 35% off coupon in an e-mail.


The fine print is that it's 35% off today only up to a total of $35 off. This code expires 17 March.




1GTN6KTG02T

curvefan 03-16-2013 08:35 AM

cajunbob,

Thank you. Coupon used.

You saved me $35.00. Much appreciated.

siddichan 03-19-2013 03:51 PM

Got this code today: 1G4MODFR04N 30% off or a max of $30. Today only. Afterwards, 20% off til March 25th.

I hope this helps.

fatlardo 03-24-2013 07:38 PM

Looking for one more than 30%. Anyone. :)

reflex1g 03-25-2013 06:55 AM

30% - 1g4mm04004l

mecit 03-25-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reflex1g (Post 58448070)
30% - 1g4mm04004l

Somebody used it already.
If somebody could PM me a code it would be greatly appreciated. I will use it today, so expiration doesn't matter.
Thanks.

JoshuaHyundai 03-30-2013 12:52 AM

I really need a code too, if someone has one pls pm me it.

-edit- Thank you rmwebb142

cajunflavoredbob 04-02-2013 10:06 AM

$30 off today only. Minimum $89 purchase to receive discount. Expires at midnight on Apr. 2.



1H4NF21Z039

reflex1g 04-02-2013 10:11 AM

40% off 1h8nlv2z03y


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:18 AM.


1999-2014