Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PCs) Free after $45 Rebate + Free Shipping (http://slickdeals.net/f/5840298-kaspersky-internet-security-2013-3-pcs-free-after-45-rebate-free-shipping)

sr71 02-05-2013 04:06 AM

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PCs) Free after $45 Rebate + Free Shipping

65535 Attachment(s)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...355049-L0D

use promo code EMCXVXR45

brisar 02-05-2013 04:06 AM

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PCs) Free after $45 Rebate + Free Shipping

2 Attachment(s)
Newegg.com has Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PCs) for $60 - $15 w/ promo code EMCXVXR45 - $45 rebate = Free with free shipping. Thanks sr71

wikipost 02-05-2013 04:06 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)

from slasdot....

" Posted by timothy on Tuesday February 05, @11:15AM
from the all-a-secret-plot dept.
An anonymous reader writes "Yesterday afternoon, Kaspersky Labs released a definition update that blocked all Internet and Intranet access on Windows XP workstations. While there has been no official communication from Kaspersky, their forum is lit up with angry customers relying on each other to find a fix."

Update: 02/05 16:42 GMT by T : Thanks to an anonymous reader, who says that Kaspersky has issued a statement, and a fix (though the fix takes some manual labor to implement)."

robo456 02-05-2013 05:43 AM

With the whole symantec-rebate-debacle, I'm going to give them a shot...

From what I've read, Kaspersky is horrid for the corporate side, but home use seems to get pretty good reviews from what I've been reading...

Wildpir8 02-05-2013 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robo456 (Post 57375062)

From what I've read, Kaspersky is horrid for the corporate side, but home use seems to get pretty good reviews from what I've been reading...

I've been using KIS '13 for a while now (after using NIS' 09-'12') and have been pleased. It's pretty fast so long as you're willing to do a little tweaking in the settings to disable some features that are both CPU intensive and largely unnecessary.

hy_tek 02-05-2013 05:56 AM

What's your experience getting rebates back from Kaspersky. I've heard they are bad about paying them. In the past I felt Kaspersky slowed down my computer significantly I'd be curious how it does now. Good deal if you get the rebate and it doesn't bring your computer to a crawl.

robo456 02-05-2013 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildpir8 (Post 57375144)
I've been using KIS '13 for a while now (after using NIS' 09-'12') and have been pleased. It's pretty fast so long as you're willing to do a little tweaking in the settings to disable some features that are both CPU intensive and largely unnecessary.

Do you happen to have those tweak settings (or a website with a guide)?

Thanks!

--rob

junhao123 02-05-2013 06:13 AM

http://kaspersky.rebateaccess.com is down?

papoono 02-05-2013 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junhao123 (Post 57375496)

looks like it - same here

Quote:

Originally Posted by hy_tek (Post 57375238)
What's your experience getting rebates back from Kaspersky. I've heard they are bad about paying them. In the past I felt Kaspersky slowed down my computer significantly I'd be curious how it does now. Good deal if you get the rebate and it doesn't bring your computer to a crawl.

Slow but reliable. Approximate turnaround time is 90 days. Since these rebates require pre-registration, tracking is simple.

BTW - thanks OP.

sr71 02-05-2013 06:18 AM

Quote:

reliable but long wait

Wildpir8 02-05-2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robo456 (Post 57375396)
Do you happen to have those tweak settings (or a website with a guide)?

Thanks!

--rob

Sure! Off the top of my head, a few settings tweaks are:

In Protection Center, Application Control:

For unknown applications: Move to the following group automatically: Untrusted

Cuts down on constant background heuristic analysis

In Scan, General Settings, Background Scan:

Uncheck "Perform regular rootkit scan."

Largely unnecessary and eats up CPU.

In Advanced Settings, Gaming Profile Settings: :

Check "Use Gaming Profile" and check whatever profile options you'd like.

I disabled IM Anti-virus and Mail Anti-Virus since they're both unnecessary given my setup. You can choose to turn off specific warnings pertaining to disabled components.

Also have set the program to exclude lots of trusted applications from monitoring, scans, etc. Like Steam, certain games, etc.

robo456 02-05-2013 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildpir8 (Post 57375600)
Sure! Off the top of my head, a few settings tweaks are:

Thanks, repped!

whiplash 02-05-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

I started using KIS after Bitdefender decided every file on my PC was a virus and deleted them. I do not see any performance issues, except for disk access. Which I think all virus software has when doing a large scan. I set it up for idle scans versus startup scans and don't have the issue.

They have paid every rebate that I have submitted.
RebateNumberAmountDate mailedRebate received
Newegg Kaspersky41554$55 3/11/20125/23/2012
Frys Kaspersky41585$35 3/11/20125/23/2012
Frys Upgrade Kaspersky41505$35 3/11/20125/23/2012
Newegg Kaspersky42253-PR$55 4/10/20127/2/2012
Newegg Kaspersky43397$50 8/1/201210/17/2012

Elpee 02-05-2013 06:42 AM

From several recent articles I read, whatever antivirus and or Internet Security software you use, you cannot prevent your PCs from being hacked by hackers from China (if they want). So, do not waste your time and money on this, my poor budies.

billyloon 02-05-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Their rebates are very reliable, but they wait until the last possible day to mail them so they take a while.

GoodDay 02-05-2013 07:00 AM

Kaspersky Lab Internet Security 2013 (3 PC) - $0 After $45 Rebate Newegg.com

1 Attachment(s)
Newegg has the Kaspersky Lab Internet Security 2013 (3 PC) for $60 - $15 off with coupon code EMCXVXR45 [Exp 2/11] - $45 rebate [Exp 2/14] = $0 with free shipping.

Features hybrid antivirus and internet threat protection, two-way firewall, identity protection, and parental controls.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...36_desktop

$45 Rebate:
http://images10.newegg.com/upload...13cx61.pdf

Wildpir8 02-05-2013 07:01 AM

http://slickdeals.net/f/5840298-Kaspersky-Internet-Security-KIS-2013-3-user-Free-after-45-MIR-Newegg

junhao123 02-05-2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elpee (Post 57376088)
From several recent articles I read, whatever antivirus and or Internet Security software you use, you cannot prevent your PCs from being hacked by hackers from China (if they want). So, do not waste your time and money on this, my poor budies.

Is this a joke? Because I don't get it.

vibhud 02-05-2013 07:07 AM

Any upgrade rebate ???

junhao123 02-05-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vibhud (Post 57376584)
Any upgrade rebate ???

No

cheaptightwad 02-05-2013 07:43 AM

Does anyone have experience submitting more than one rebate per household?

Terms and Conditions:
This mail-in rebate offer is valid only with purchases made between 02/04/2013 and 02/14/2013 on Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 User) by an end user customer at Newegg.com or neweggbusiness.com. Only the actual purchaser of the qualifying product may participate. Resellers, organizations, and groups do NOT qualify for this promotion. Limit one rebate per person. Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated. Photocopies of the UPC or portions of the bottom box flap will be denied. End user must keep copies of all materials sent. Materials received become the property of Kaspersky. Use of fictitious names and/or multiple addresses to obtain multiple rebate requests is fraudulent and could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). P.O. Boxes are not accepted for this promotion. Check issued in U.S. currency for U.S. residents. Checks are void if not cashed within 90 days. To check rebate status, log onto kaspersky.rebateaccess.com or call 1-800-953-3098. Offer is valid to residents of the 50 United States and its territories. Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law and non-transferable. Not valid with any other offer unless stated otherwise. Failure to submit any of the requested documentation will delay or prevent the rebate issuance. Kaspersky reserves the right to interpret the rules of this promotion at its sole discretion and all decisions made by Kaspersky are final. Please allow 8-10 weeks for processing of submission. Kaspersky is not responsible for any liabilities, taxes or expenses incurred by end user as a result of this promotion. Your right to receive the rebate will automatically terminate if you fail to negotiate your rebate by the expiration date on it. Kaspersky products may not be returned for refund once the rebate form has been submitted. Kaspersky is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or postage-due mail.

TheEdge 02-05-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

With the whole symantec-rebate-debacle

Can you clarify/expand on that? I've found them to be amongst the fastest and most reliable when it comes to rebates. I recently even sent in a submission that didn't include the UPC (rather some other bar code on the box -- totally my bad). A simple chat via PC explaining it was a simple oversight on my part resolved it and they manually validated my submission.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with their rebates.

Wildpir8 02-05-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEdge (Post 57377708)
Can you clarify/expand on that? I've found them to be amongst the fastest and most reliable when it comes to rebates. I recently even sent in a submission that didn't include the UPC (rather some other bar code on the box -- totally my bad). A simple chat via PC explaining it was a simple oversight on my part resolved it and they manually validated my submission.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with their rebates.

See this thread

My experience with Symantec rebates over the past few years has also been very positive. But this new "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" status is pretty troubling.

TheEdge 02-05-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildpir8 (Post 57377856)
See this thread

My experience with Symantec rebates over the past few years has also been very positive. But this new "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" status is pretty troubling.

Thanks for clarifying/sharing. I hadn't seen that thread. I didn't know if the guy who originally posted it was basing it on personal experience or not. I might have to pick up some Kaspersky if I'm not going to be able to stock up on anymore FAR Norton 360.

EDIT: Repped!

robo456 02-05-2013 08:45 AM

rebate site is back up....

kaspersky.rebateaccess.com, promo 46095

--rob

bjoyful 02-05-2013 08:45 AM

Rebate site is back up now:

Mirage2000 02-05-2013 09:04 AM

Showing me $60, so $15 after rebate. Am I missing something?

Wildpir8 02-05-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirage2000 (Post 57379424)
Showing me $60, so $15 after rebate. Am I missing something?

Yes, putting in the coupon code the OP mentions.

Surge123 02-05-2013 09:11 AM

FYI Newegg Shellshocker later today (6 PM PST) is also this product but OEM version. With free ear-buds ($6.99 retail)

For 1 PC not 3 PC as in retail version.

Price TBD:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6832355051

It would make sense that the Shellshocker would offer either a better deal - or just rebate-free ...

Senor C 02-05-2013 09:35 AM

Worked great for me. Since the math for this deal isn't included earlier, here's what we're working with:

Newegg.com [newegg.com] price for KIS 2013 - ($80 - $20 sale) = $60 base price with no deals
+ Coupon code "EMCXVXR45" - $15 off = $45 effective price (what you pay today)
+ Kaspersky mail-in-rebate [newegg.com] - $45 off = $0 final price

Skellington 02-05-2013 09:48 AM

No problems with the rebates, but I've not been able to sync my PC with my XBox 360 as something in KIS 2012/2013 is blocking it.

MrBlackFriday 02-05-2013 09:50 AM

Still waiting on Rebates from 8 weeks ago.

Fogmoose 02-05-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junhao123 (Post 57376510)
Is this a joke? Because I don't get it.

I think this is a Chinese hacker trying to get dumb people to NOT install AV software! :D

KBDakota 02-05-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surge123 (Post 57379588)
FYI Newegg Shellshocker later today (6 PM PST) is also this product but OEM version. With free ear-buds ($6.99 retail)

For 1 PC not 3 PC as in retail version.

Price TBD:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6832355051

It would make sense that the Shellshocker would offer either a better deal - or just rebate-free ...

Shell shocker price is $9.99.

ChrisNC2 02-05-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elpee (Post 57376088)

Of course you can't protect your computer from hackers in china or wherever but to say to not waste your money on Internet security is just inaccurate in my opinion. With no antivirus protection you're leaving yourself open to any and every little thing to infect your pc, slow it down and possibly steal valuable information.

Kaspersky has been my go to protection for 5+ years or so and I have never had any problems, never had virus issues either. I moved up to total security this year but Internet security is great IMHO. Good deal if you need good virus protection .

Sent from Slickdeals App for iPhone & iPod Touch.

rip it 02-05-2013 11:29 AM

Everyone saw the news from today that Kaspersky just shut down internet access for all xp users via a recent 'update'

neverendingxsin 02-05-2013 11:40 AM

And i just bought the single PC deal for 12$ :( oh well at least i won't have to wait on rebates.

junhao123 02-05-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak47basketball (Post 57381204)
Of course you can't protect your computer from hackers in china or wherever but to say to not waste your money on Internet security is just inaccurate in my opinion. With no antivirus protection you're leaving yourself open to any and every little thing to infect your pc, slow it down and possibly steal valuable information.

Kaspersky has been my go to protection for 5+ years or so and I have never had any problems, never had virus issues either. I moved up to total security this year but Internet security is great IMHO. Good deal if you need good virus protection .

No, it's not just that. His entire premise is just ridiculous in so many ways. I cannot believe anyone could seriously say something like that.

EDIT:
I don't mean to be condescending. Sorry if it comes off that way. Maybe it's because I have a technical background, so it just sounds so ridiculous. "Hacking" doesn't work that way and no random guy in China is going to create malware specifically to go after you.
And yes, if you're careful and technically minded you probably don't even need AV software, because you can just handle it yourself with common sense.

dragonheart 02-05-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skellington (Post 57380612)
No problems with the rebates, but I've not been able to sync my PC with my XBox 360 as something in KIS 2012/2013 is blocking it.

in Firewall settings, set your home network as trusted, by default it is treated as public, so a lot of networks ports are blocked.

ChrisNC2 02-05-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junhao123 (Post 57383876)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ak47basketball (Post 57381204)

No, it's not just that. His entire premise is just ridiculous in so many ways. I cannot believe anyone could seriously say something like that.

EDIT:
I don't mean to be condescending. Sorry if it comes off that way. Maybe it's because I have a technical background, so it just sounds so ridiculous. "Hacking" doesn't work that way and no random guy in China is going to create malware specifically to go after you.
And yes, if you're careful and technically minded you probably don't even need AV software, because you can just handle it yourself with common sense.

You do have a good point in regards to no hacker will specifically target you. I also agree with the statement on not needing av if you're careful and technically minded. I like you have a technical background. Probably not as extensive as yourself but still. I could Almost guarantee you that with everyday browsing, news Facebook etc I wouldn't contract a single virus. Virus's normally prey on the rather non technically inclined people. For example spam messages with links, adult material, and spam via twitter, Facebook. Anyway still good points made

junoj 02-05-2013 12:23 PM

thanks OP. I got one a year ago from fry's, free + tax . . .

This deal is better (no tax for me) :woot:

P.S. got the rebate without any problems, took some time but got it, also got the e-mail notification from them regarding the rebate. :omg:

Dealseeker07 02-05-2013 12:26 PM

Ive been using kaspersky since 2011 and i had no problem using it... So when i saw this deal for free, i grab it right away... Thanks!!!! Great deal!!!

jwyfk 02-05-2013 12:45 PM

I did a free upgrade on my Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 to 2013 and one of their updates over a month ago slowed my start up significantly, and slowed my shut down to a crawl. I have a Samsung 830 SSD that is strictly used for programs and the operating system. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, so I spent hours reformatting and reinstalling everything. As soon as Kaspersky went in, same thing happened. Sometimes I get the message "waiting for background programs to close." It's really annoying, especially since I paid for the speed of an SSD. This is a known issue and you can read about it on Kaspersky's forums. For example:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index....51937&st=0

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index....try1978533

One of the things they mention was system watcher that was supposed to have resolved the issue, but I haven't noticed anything. It's a shame, because I like Kaspersky and have used them for years.

BuckeyeGrove 02-05-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rip it (Post 57383452)
Everyone saw the news from today that Kaspersky just shut down internet access for all xp users via a recent 'update'

I had to look this up after seeing your comment. How ironic is that? I use Kaspersky on just about everything....no XP boxes though. It's still a great product and rebates do make it eventually. I can't imagine how the average home user would know that Kaspersky hosed their internet and then...how do you get an update to fix it?

Wildpir8 02-05-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwyfk (Post 57385710)
I did a free upgrade on my Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 to 2013 and one of their updates over a month ago slowed my start up significantly, and slowed my shut down to a crawl. I have a Samsung 830 SSD that is strictly used for programs and the operating system. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, so I spent hours reformatting and reinstalling everything. As soon as Kaspersky went in, same thing happened. Sometimes I get the message "waiting for background programs to close." It's really annoying, especially since I paid for the speed of an SSD. This is a known issue and you can read about it on Kaspersky's forums. For example:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index....51937&st=0

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index....try1978533

One of the things they mention was system watcher that was supposed to have resolved the issue, but I haven't noticed anything. It's a shame, because I like Kaspersky and have used them for years.

I had some slowing until Kaspersky released "Patch E" to solve some of the bugs that had initially plagued the 2013 release. Try clicking on "Support" in the lower left of the Kaspersky interface and make sure the version shows as 13.0.1.4190 (e). You've probably already received it but just in case.

Skellington 02-05-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonheart (Post 57384128)
in Firewall settings, set your home network as trusted, by default it is treated as public, so a lot of networks ports are blocked.

Finally, after searching the Web someone (you) finally came up with a solution! Thanks! Any ideas as to why my Windows Media Center extender can't connect?

yevomega 02-05-2013 01:32 PM

Is this resellable? I know that some companies are making it so that the rebate requires a good chunk of the box.

mc_dato 02-05-2013 01:39 PM

thanks

papoono 02-05-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yevomega (Post 57386930)
Is this resellable? I know that some companies are making it so that the rebate requires a good chunk of the box.

Kaspersky is one of those companies. If you look at the rebate requirements for #46095

http://kaspersky.rebateaccess.com/?p=46095

It requires
  • the completed online registration form from this site.
  • a copy of the sales receipt(s) showing the eligible product(s) purchased.
  • the ENTIRE ORIGINAL BOTTOM box flap containing the original UPC barcode and part number from the product packaging.

Icecreamlova 02-05-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Symantec sent my rebates no problem. Pretty quick and simple.

sleepyhead87 02-05-2013 01:47 PM

Lol, saw free got excited then forgot I had tax. Bought it anyways (i mean come on...) thanks OP!

Wildpir8 02-05-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icecreamlova (Post 57387198)
Symantec sent my rebates no problem. Pretty quick and simple.

See this thread

My experience with Symantec rebates over the past few years has also been very positive. But this new "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" status is pretty troubling. And it JUST started. My Black Friday Norton purchases made it through right before the audit process stuff began.

yevomega 02-05-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papoono (Post 57387146)
Kaspersky is one of those companies. If you look at the rebate requirements for #46095

http://kaspersky.rebateaccess.com/?p=46095

It requires
  • the completed online registration form from this site.
  • a copy of the sales receipt(s) showing the eligible product(s) purchased.
  • the ENTIRE ORIGINAL BOTTOM box flap containing the original UPC barcode and part number from the product packaging.

What if I put it in a different box? A proprietary brown one.

dragonheart 02-05-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skellington (Post 57386792)
Finally, after searching the Web someone (you) finally came up with a solution! Thanks! Any ideas as to why my Windows Media Center extender can't connect?

if you have paired your WMC and your extender, then you should be able to connect. Otherwise, look for what ports WMC uses and try to whitelist them in firewall settings :wave:

kfpanda 02-05-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildpir8 (Post 57387578)
See this thread

My experience with Symantec rebates over the past few years has also been very positive. But this new "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" status is pretty troubling. And it JUST started. My Black Friday Norton purchases made it through right before the audit process stuff began.

thank you for sharing this information.

grinningevild 02-05-2013 04:54 PM

Been using Kaspersky on all my computers for quite some time - several safe years, but sounds like BitDefender maybe is a little better for 2013. Just picked up a few copies of BitDefender for the 13 cents deal. Never used BitDefender before. Any thoughts from SD peanut gallery?

WeLikeIke 02-05-2013 07:23 PM

got one... thank you!

radhika2013 02-05-2013 07:44 PM

newegg limits 5, but kaspersky will only let you get rebate on 1 item:(

nyankana 02-05-2013 08:52 PM

Newagg changes the price now to $15 after MIR :(

calistyle 02-05-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyankana (Post 57396056)
Newagg changes the price now to $15 after MIR :(

It will be free if you enter this promo code: EMCXVXR45

Trakanonn 02-05-2013 11:13 PM

I got Kasperski when I bought my PC

The ONLY issue I have had is that it blocked some websites from working properly, for example Twitch.tv was totally broken.. But I eventually found a fix,

I rate Kasperski 9/10. It's saved my butt a few times.

dr150 02-05-2013 11:23 PM

As an FYI, Kaspersky has always paid their rebates to me They're slow, but reliable....as long as you send them the proper paperwork (scan everything to be sure). ;)

nyankana 02-06-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calistyle (Post 57396096)
It will be free if you enter this promo code: EMCXVXR45

The 15 dollar is what showed up after I entered in the code. If you look carefully they actually change the price to $60.

Edit: Oh nvm I get how it works now..

calistyle 02-06-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyankana (Post 57399062)
The 15 dollar is what showed up after I entered in the code. If you look carefully they actually change the price to $60.

Edit: Oh nvm I get how it works now..

:thumbup:

lisa1068 02-06-2013 06:16 AM

Thanks!!!. I've been using Kaspersky on my pc & laptop since the last FAR 3fer and was hoping another FAR would come up before mine expired! Perfect timing :) The last rebate took about 3 months but well worth the wait in my opinion. Doesn't suck the life out of my computers like McAfee did.

saveitman 02-06-2013 07:08 PM

i got owned when i bought from frys and submitted rebates, the post office refused to deliver! because of postage due, i got caught by kaspersk's trick. They require an unecessary huge cutouts from the box knowing that a typical one stamped envelope would not suffice to get your rebate over to them. I am already past the postmark when they were returned, watchout guys.

Wildpir8 02-06-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saveitman (Post 57418622)
i got owned when i bought from frys and submitted rebates, the post office refused to deliver! because of postage due, i got caught by kaspersk's trick. They require an unecessary huge cutouts from the box knowing that a typical one stamped envelope would not suffice to get your rebate over to them. I am already past the postmark when they were returned, watchout guys.

I typically make it at or slightly under 1 oz with box top (or bottom), rebate form and 1 page invoice. Always weigh my rebates on a little scale if they feel heavy.

kfpanda 02-06-2013 07:46 PM

I submitted my rebate in November I'm still waiting for the check

MrBlackFriday 02-22-2013 04:58 PM

I'm also waiting for my Kaspersky rebates to process and arrive from November. They show processing on the rebatesite.. If they don't arrive by early March I will call them.

kfpanda 03-15-2013 10:29 AM

I purchased and submitted rebate back in Nov 2012....Its been close to 4 months and still no rebate check.

I checked status and it says should get check by end of March.

Is this typical for Kaspersky Rebate?

dragonheart 03-25-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfpanda (Post 58241550)
I purchased and submitted rebate back in Nov 2012....Its been close to 4 months and still no rebate check.

I checked status and it says should get check by end of March.

Is this typical for Kaspersky Rebate?

Yes it is, had a couple i did in November and December 2012, and just got my rebates couple of weeks ago. They take forever, but i get them.