Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Membership 12-Month Subscription $33 + S&H (http://slickdeals.net/f/5847632-microsoft-xbox-live-gold-membership-12-month-subscription-33-s-h)

calistyle 02-08-2013 09:40 PM

Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Membership 12-Month Subscription $33 + S&H
 
1 Attachment(s)
Link. [tigerdirect.com]

daisybeetle 02-08-2013 09:40 PM

Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership Card $35
 
1 Attachment(s)
TigerDirect has Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership Card on sale for $33. Shipping is $2. Thanks calistyle

Price Research: Our research indicates that Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership Card is $10 lower (22% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices ranging from $45 to $60. - yuugotserved

unlimitedmp 02-08-2013 09:41 PM

I see $39.99

Slomo4shO 02-08-2013 09:42 PM

Microsoft Xbox Live Gold 52M-00158 Subscription Card - Xbox 360, 1 User, 12 Month Subscription $33 + $2 SH
 
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applic...u=M17-9358

TDMVP73 02-08-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlimitedmp (Post 57466612)
I see $39.99

Refresh. The price is now $32.99 + S&H.

STICKYBUMPS 02-09-2013 05:20 AM

Great deal, now just wait for all the PS Fangirls to justify how free PSN is and that they love playing games with people in Pakistan who get awarded in multiplayer for having dial up and winning because of lag. True story, I rarely get any Americans in lobbies on PS and when I get someone from Mexico or Russia, might as well quit because I will more than likely go 2-10 or something to that effect.

blacksoxing 02-09-2013 05:37 AM

Blows my mind how people I know go "I just paid $50+...."

Seems like every dang day there's a mid $30 price on the internets!!!!!!

peoples 02-09-2013 05:43 AM

1.25 difference per month
While I buy at $35, it's hardly mind blowing

cereza 02-09-2013 05:59 AM

S&H is $7.99 WTF?

arealMESSiah 02-09-2013 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STICKYBUMPS (Post 57469314)
Great deal, now just wait for all the PS Fangirls to justify how free PSN is and that they love playing games with people in Pakistan who get awarded in multiplayer for having dial up and winning because of lag. True story, I rarely get any Americans in lobbies on PS and when I get someone from Mexico or Russia, might as well quit because I will more than likely go 2-10 or something to that effect.

What game(s)? I think your luck has just been bad. On PS3, most players I've lobbied with were from the US, maybe some from Canada, Australia, the UK, or France every once in awhile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cereza (Post 57469622)
S&H is $7.99 WTF?

Did you select Econo shipping?

toolio20 02-09-2013 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STICKYBUMPS (Post 57469314)
Great deal, whining and moaning

Yeah, I'm just waiting for all the XBox zealots to start bending the laws of science in an attempt to explain how paying $30+ per year over the life of the console to play games they've already shelled out $20-$60 for is both "great" and a "deal."

Plus that part where you have to provide the internet connection for the $30+/year service to run is also an amazing value...

couponhunter 02-09-2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peoples (Post 57469480)
1.25 difference per month
While I buy at $35, it's hardly mind blowing

Please paypal me $1.25 every month... if it doesn't mean much to you :hug:

cereza 02-09-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arealMESSiah (Post 57469700)
What game(s)? I think your luck has just been bad. On PS3, most players I've lobbied with were from the US, maybe some from Canada, Australia, the UK, or France every once in awhile.

Did you select Econo shipping?

These are the only options - with free only if you sign up for ther inner circle membership-
Ground (2 to 6 days) -- Estimated Delivery Wed, Feb 13, 2013 [$7.29]
FREE Ground Shipping Today with Learn More and Start Saving Today!
Second Day (2 days) -- Estimated Delivery Tue, Feb 12, 2013 [$9.16]
Next Day -- Estimated Delivery Tue, Feb 12, 2013 [$14.87]

ckhowes 02-09-2013 06:57 AM

SWEET THANKS!

Microsoft Xbox Live Gold 52M-00158 Subscription Card - Xbox 360, 1 User, 12 Month Subscription

In Stock

1

$32.99







Items:

$32.99



Shipping & Handling:

$1.99



Sales Tax:

$0.00



Order Total:

$34.98

BEST PRICE YET, ok I know only by .02, but hey!

Rhythmic 02-09-2013 07:17 AM

If you know someone who works for Microsoft, then ask her to pick up one of these for $25 for you at the company store. ;)

ilbknownas1 02-09-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cereza (Post 57470102)
These are the only options - with free only if you sign up for ther inner circle membership-
Ground (2 to 6 days) -- Estimated Delivery Wed, Feb 13, 2013 [$7.29]
FREE Ground Shipping Today with Learn More and Start Saving Today!
Second Day (2 days) -- Estimated Delivery Tue, Feb 12, 2013 [$9.16]
Next Day -- Estimated Delivery Tue, Feb 12, 2013 [$14.87]

You have to put in your shipping information for them to show econoshipping

sr71 02-09-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cereza (Post 57470102)
These are the only options - with free only if you sign up for ther inner circle membership-
Ground (2 to 6 days) -- Estimated Delivery Wed, Feb 13, 2013 [$7.29]
FREE Ground Shipping Today with Learn More and Start Saving Today!
Second Day (2 days) -- Estimated Delivery Tue, Feb 12, 2013 [$9.16]
Next Day -- Estimated Delivery Tue, Feb 12, 2013 [$14.87]

FAQ, use a 1-line addr for Econ ship

jimmydean22 02-09-2013 07:45 AM

Economic ship comes out to 1.99 not free shipping for me

kevagain 02-09-2013 07:49 AM

This is getting old

Kelter 02-09-2013 07:50 AM

this deal has been making the rounds for the past few weeks but i keep missing it due to being lazy. jumped on this as soon as i saw it.

peoples 02-09-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couponhunter (Post 57469874)
Please paypal me $1.25 every month... if it doesn't mean much to you :hug:

Reading comprehension

jrwahl 02-09-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevagain (Post 57470648)
This is getting old

I agree.

chancy319 02-09-2013 09:07 AM

My subscription doesn't expire until October 2015!! Don't think I'll be needing any of these for a while. Lol.

davydave 02-09-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sr71 (Post 57470382)
FAQ, use a 1-line addr for Econ ship


Repped, thanks for this

LimaCharlie 02-09-2013 11:52 AM

Keep thinking about if 720 will no longer need gold with all these deals.
Why is everyone unloading them?

sanges99 02-09-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimaCharlie (Post 57473976)
Keep thinking about if 720 will no longer need gold with all these deals.
Why is everyone unloading them?


Because we just had a big holiday full of big sales for the console. They want to rope-in all of the newbies with a cheap "introductory" subscription price after their initial 1-month subs have/are expiring.

Also: gift-horses. ;)



Quote:

Originally Posted by toolio20 (Post 57469802)
Yeah, I'm just waiting for all the XBox zealots to start bending the laws of science in an attempt to explain how paying $30+ per year over the life of the console to play games they've already shelled out $20-$60 for is both "great" and a "deal."

Plus that part where you have to provide the internet connection for the $30+/year service to run is also an amazing value...


Feeding the troll here, I realize but where are you getting this notion that you absolutely have to have an internet connection? To play on the Xbox? If you're talking about playing multiplayer online, please do reveal your secret how you're doing that on the PS3 without said internet subscription. Are you really that braindead to bring that argument to this table? You can't be, you simply can't be.

And of course there's the other argument, which you've no-doubt ignored dozens of times that, with the Gold exclusive sales I've easily saved far more than the measly "cost of admission" downloading arcade games & dlc at 50-75% off from week-to-week.

gamester990 02-09-2013 01:30 PM

thanks ordered!

SeveranceOfTime 02-09-2013 01:45 PM

I laugh because I've had Xbox 360 live free since 2009, and I'm good through 2019. TD deal.

theman5 02-09-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeveranceOfTime (Post 57475436)
I laugh because I've had Xbox 360 live free since 2009, and I'm good through 2019. TD deal.

does not add to topic or conversation-

sold out, deal dead

SeveranceOfTime 02-09-2013 02:49 PM

Wrong, still available at almost all the retail centers.

falconman515 02-09-2013 03:48 PM

Just ordered this a week ago.

Ordered on Sunday ... shipped on Tuesday and delivered on Friday!

Some say shipping is slow but mine was pretty quick and it shipped from Illinois to California. Ships UPS Surepost.

Easy transaction and quick ship ... I am now good to go for another year.

Don't hesitate to order from Tiger

textmessagejosh 02-09-2013 04:00 PM

It seems like retailers are trying to clear these out with the next Xbox coming soon.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:12 PM.


1999-2014