Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Freebies (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The *Official* Giveaway Thread *Keep Off-Topic Chatter to Minimum* - Rule update 2/23/11 - 2 (http://slickdeals.net/f/5857242-the-official-giveaway-thread-keep-off-topic-chatter-to-minimum-rule-update-2-23-11-2)

kel_be 09-29-2007 04:51 PM

The *Official* Giveaway Thread *Keep Off-Topic Chatter to Minimum* - Rule update 2/23/11 - 2

If you require some information from the old thread, it is available for future reference, right here.

Please keep the side talk to a minimum.

This was originally a thread clothos1964 started to give away some free stuff that could be PM'd or mailed in a SASE, like codes or GC's or movie tickets or free product coupons.

There are now rules for the thread that are usually posted below. These rules are SD rules, as well as specific mod rules that may be updated or changed by them at any time and with additional rules added as they see fit, either posted here or in a regular post to the thread. These rules will be enforced by a mod if so desired, so please abide by them to keep the thread running smoothly with minimal trouble or arguments. Any complaints, suggestions, or questions about the thread should be addressed to a mod and not to me, as I merely started the thread but have no control over it's rules nor it's allowed content. Try to be generous, respectful, polite..... and have fun.

SPECIFIC MOD RULES:
* All SD Rules apply to this thread
* Do not offer Referrals/Payment for items.
* Do not send/request money for shipping costs. This includes PayPal to cover "shipping" costs.
* Please use the PM system for all giveaways. Don't clutter the boards with replies.
* Do not use reputation points as part of a trade/payment. That's not what the system is here for.
* Anyone found using a duplicate account in order to trade offers & boost post counts will be banned!
* Please keep the off topic chit chat to a minimum
* If any problems arise, use the Mod Alert function to bring it to our attention
* This is not a begging thread. Do not beg for coupons. You can set a Deal Alert for a specific coupon, store, etc. in the Freebies forum instead.

Please obtain permission from the Moderators before posting a beneficial giveaway.

In the past, people have abused another persons goodwill. I have seen members lie about problems in order to get money, as well as coupons & free items. As a moderator, I am here to protect the members as best as I can. And I don't want to see anyone taken advantage of again.

This is for giving away free stuff that could be private messaged or mailed in a SASE (codes, GC's, movie tickets, free product coupons, etc). DO NOT request codes, coupons, etc.

10/14/07 -
I have to ask you all, do not send money to people because of trades. I know that some people may not be able to cover shipping costs, but this is for everyone's safety.

There have been some really deceptive people on SD in the past. They have voiced a sad situation in their lives, and the good natured people of SD have tried to help them. This included sending money. With much investigation, a lot of these people's stories turned out to be fake. They took advantage of the nice people here.

I do not wish that to happen in this thread. So do not send any money to people. I don't see anything wrong with SASE, but no cash, paypal, etc.

added: this is a friendly request from the mods and some of the users in this thread. please keep the 'bumpings' of your contest to a minimum. some are super long and then with the new names added throughout the day, it can double its size of the post making it a 'scrolling-chore', so to speak. the regulars in this thread check it all the time so it's not that they will be missing anything if you forego a 'contest bump'.

or here's another suggestion....just hyperlink back to the original post describing the contest. no need to quote/reply the actual post.

this is just a request to be courteous to other users who are on dial-up or have a slower connection.

Thank you!

System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 19, 2008, 3:00 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

June 24, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

August 26, 2008, 12:12 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

November 26, 2008, 9:30 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 14, 2009, 10:35 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 7, 2009, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

June 25, 2009, 2:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

September 14, 2009, 1:48 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

July 12, 2010, 3:52 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 18, 2011, 7:12 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

wikipost 09-29-2007 04:51 PM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)

RNBM=Redeemed Not By Me
RBM=Redeemed By Me

Since the issue trying to cover shipping costs for larger items without sending money came up again (and probably will again and again :lol:) I'm reposting the following info in the wiki... This way, it may be of more help :nod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnct_agl
Here's one more postage idea for you (and any other generous people caught in this dilemma). This uses USPS Priority Mail BTW.

• First, weigh the final box. (You can weigh it at the post office without actually mailing it). You might consider putting the weight right in your giveaway post so that entrants can estimate the postage cost before deciding to enter.
• Go to USPS.com [usps.gov] and use the weight, your zip code, and the winner's zip code to see if's cheaper to use a flat-rate Priority box or just send it Priority (sometimes the flat rate is actually more than regular Priority).
• Then, email the winner with the weight, your address, the zip code of the post office that you will be mailing it from, and whether or not you are using a flat-rate box.
• The winner can go to USPS.com to print a shipping label [usps.com] and use the information that you provided to purchase a prepaid Priority mailing label with a credit card.
• BTW: When you buy the label online, Delivery Confirmation is FREE with Priority Mail :woot:
• The winner can then print and send you the prepaid label. :)
[NOTE from SweetestDeals: If you have the software to do it (there are plenty of free programs--send me a PM for recommendations), you can print the label to a PDF file and just email it to the person. It's a lot faster than sending it via snail mail.]
• The label can only be used to mail an item to and from the address that the winner specifies. (i.e. It cannot be redeemed for cash by you).
• The label can be canceled for a refund by the winner if there is a problem later on.
• It can only be used once (the USPS system knows if it has been used already).
• There are no extra fees to buy the label online (you actually save a little, since the Delivery Confirmation is free)
• The winner does have to pick a sending date that is within 3 days, BUT I've never had a problem mailing it a couple days after that. I tell the post office cashier, they make a note in their system, and add a $0 postage sticker with the mailing date to my package. They have to do that because of the 3-day Priority Mail guarantee.
Ta-da, problem solved! *cnct_agl takes a bow*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeris
PayPal shipping is usually available when you sell something on Ebay, but I found the link on Slickdeals where you can just go to this address and print the labels without having to sell anything on Ebay. This way I can save time and money to go to post office and mail all my packages from home. :)

Here's the address: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

36pvchequgqb
358gw4djlvhb
35wj9mfamlxy
35ctdnf4ljdz
37uf4paysrvn
37md3ctvprqx
3hhejz2mzysc
3gt4wdelgdsw
3hh6jpn72e7j
3gt375xzrny3
3h3p9vgy4hbq --Used
3h3grpgecefk
3ggdpa9yjjsx
3h3ctsj5as64
3hj5tnj4zxg5 -- Used
3gsjdk5hx74v
3s7kfkn5tc73
3s7k67ubhwnp

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

murphy_boo 02-12-2008 10:43 AM

1st post!!!

murphy_boo 02-12-2008 10:44 AM

wait... this is the new thread right????

redsolar 02-12-2008 10:45 AM

Yep :)

Angellique 07-04-2010 09:03 AM

thanks for those nice giveaways all

silkysimi 07-04-2010 06:24 PM

huggies enjoy the ride rewards point
CJPMM-BDGSF-MSWZZ

figarotigger 07-04-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silkysimi (Post 30854968)
huggies enjoy the ride rewards point
CJPMM-BDGSF-MSWZZ

RBM!!!!!! repped!

PhantomaZero 07-04-2010 07:35 PM

7:34 and no guesses for the XBL code. Too bad =\

iheartrvca 07-04-2010 07:48 PM

ryu or ken

anastaciab 01-13-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinglife (Post 36315621)
Shutterfly Greeting Cards
Enter promo code at checkout:
4RFF-380X-K4SV-5B444E
Offer ends January 30, 2011

* Thank you gift valid for 10 free 5x7 folded greeting cards OR 10 free 5x7 flat stationery cards OR 10 free 5x5 flat stationery cards only. Valid for one-time redemption. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

Rnbm:) thanks though!

SP1000 01-14-2011 05:22 AM

I have a 20% off code for diaper at Amazon that exp 01/31/2011

GONE.

DMendez 01-14-2011 01:19 PM

In-store credit code for a $19.99 ZAGG skin. Will be given to first person to PM me. Expires 01/19/2011 11:59:59 PM. This credit may be used only towards the purchase of a ZAGGskin.

GONE to 9AU8

SLickCate 01-14-2011 04:08 PM

50 free 4" x 6" prints from Snapfish®

Have a code from a MCR promo, it looks like it's still valid. PM if interested.

Quote:

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed for : 50 free 4" x 6" prints from Snapfish® .

Your digital code is:

Use Snapfish to create your fifty 4” x 6” prints by going to: http://www.snapfish.com/mycokerewards. Either Login to your existing Snapfish account, or set up a new Snapfish account, then enter your reward code from this email to credit your account with your prints. Then upload your photos and order your prints.

BDeck 01-14-2011 06:52 PM

I have 1 MCR cap to give away. It will go to the first person who can tell me what the 22nd prime number is via PM.

ETA: Gone to mali. (Answer was 79 :))

mali 01-14-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDeck (Post 36354269)
I have 1 MCR cap to give away. It will go to the first person who can tell me what the 22nd prime number is via PM.

ETA: Gone to mali. (Answer was 79 :))

Thank you! :)

SLickCate 01-14-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 36350653)
50 free 4" x 6" prints from Snapfish®

Have a code from a MCR promo, it looks like it's still valid. PM if interested.

Still have one left so will just post it here for first come, first serve:

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : 50 free 4" x 6" prints from Snapfish® .

Your digital code is: 8S5F76S6GNFG

Use Snapfish to create your fifty 4” x 6” prints by going to: http://www.snapfish.com/mycokerewards. Either Login to your existing Snapfish account, or set up a new Snapfish account, then enter your reward code from this email to credit your account with your prints. Then upload your photos and order your prints.

crazy4couponsIL 01-14-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 36358765)
Still have one left so will just post it here for first come, first serve:

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : 50 free 4" x 6" prints from Snapfish® .

Your digital code is: 8S5F76S6GNFG

RBM-- thank you so much!!

aphid 01-15-2011 12:21 AM

Gilt account with $25 on it for the first person who PMs me.

Edit: Gone to NiCoCo. Hope you have fun with it!

NiCoCo 01-15-2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aphid (Post 36360299)
Gilt account with $25 on it for the first person who PMs me.

Edit: Gone to NiCoCo. Hope you have fun with it!

http://i55.tinypic.com/11ttrfb.jpg

$0.95 total shipped!

Thanks!

Catsanova 01-15-2011 01:28 PM

i have a code for a free Blockbuster by Mail 4-week Trial Membership. ill give it to the 5th pm i get. :) ive never used blockbuster so if this really isnt a prize and they give these out alot please let me know :)

ericaorsomethin 01-15-2011 01:38 PM

Gone!

floridagal7 01-15-2011 01:44 PM

Gone to GKS

Have a free code for 10 music downloads at
www.sleighbellsrock.com.

Not very much to choose from on this site, but figured it was worth asking if anyone could use it. Just PM me - first one gets the code...

happyholic 01-15-2011 02:48 PM

I have a $10 off any online order coupon for Victoria's Secret. It expires on February 16th. PM me for the offer code :3

Congrats, Dani1987! :D

Dani1987 01-15-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyholic (Post 36372551)
I have a $10 off any online order coupon for Victoria's Secret. It expires on February 16th. PM me for the offer code :3

PM'd you. Thanks for sharing (even if I'm not the winner)! :worship:

Dani1987 01-15-2011 03:01 PM

I have a 20% code for ULTA.com that expires today and a few links for $10 off a $20+ order at NoMoreRack.com. PM me if you're interested.

LittleQponGirl 01-15-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kel_be (Post 10137939)
If you require some information from the old thread, it is available for future reference, right here.

Please keep the side talk to a minimum.

This was originally a thread clothos1964 started to give away some free stuff that could be PM'd or mailed in a SASE, like codes or GC's or movie tickets or free product coupons.

There are now rules for the thread that are usually posted below. These rules are SD rules, as well as specific mod rules that may be updated or changed by them at any time and with additional rules added as they see fit, either posted here or in a regular post to the thread. These rules will be enforced by a mod if so desired, so please abide by them to keep the thread running smoothly with minimal trouble or arguments. Any complaints, suggestions, or questions about the thread should be addressed to a mod and not to me, as I merely started the thread but have no control over it's rules nor it's allowed content. Try to be generous, respectful, polite..... and have fun.

SPECIFIC MOD RULES:
* All SD Rules apply to this thread
* Do not offer Referrals/Payment for items.
* Do not send/request money for shipping costs. This includes PayPal to cover "shipping" costs.
* Please use the PM system for all giveaways. Don't clutter the boards with replies.
* Do not use reputation points as part of a trade/payment. That's not what the system is here for.
* Anyone found using a duplicate account in order to trade offers & boost post counts will be banned!
* Please keep the off topic chit chat to a minimum
* If any problems arise, use the Mod Alert function to bring it to our attention

Please obtain permission from the Moderators before posting a beneficial giveaway.

In the past, people have abused another persons goodwill. I have seen members lie about problems in order to get money, as well as coupons & free items. As a moderator, I am here to protect the members as best as I can. And I don't want to see anyone taken advantage of again.

This is for giving away free stuff that could be private messaged or mailed in a SASE (codes, GC's, movie tickets, free product coupons, etc). DO NOT request codes, coupons, etc.

10/14/07 -
I have to ask you all, do not send money to people because of trades. I know that some people may not be able to cover shipping costs, but this is for everyone's safety.

There have been some really deceptive people on SD in the past. They have voiced a sad situation in their lives, and the good natured people of SD have tried to help them. This included sending money. With much investigation, a lot of these people's stories turned out to be fake. They took advantage of the nice people here.

I do not wish that to happen in this thread. So do not send any money to people. I don't see anything wrong with SASE, but no cash, paypal, etc.

added: this is a friendly request from the mods and some of the users in this thread. please keep the 'bumpings' of your contest to a minimum. some are super long and then with the new names added throughout the day, it can double its size of the post making it a 'scrolling-chore', so to speak. the regulars in this thread check it all the time so it's not that they will be missing anything if you forego a 'contest bump'.

or here's another suggestion....just hyperlink back to the original post describing the contest. no need to quote/reply the actual post.

this is just a request to be courteous to other users who are on dial-up or have a slower connection.

Thank you!

System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 19, 2008, 3:00 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

June 24, 2008, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

August 26, 2008, 12:12 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

November 26, 2008, 9:30 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 14, 2009, 10:35 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 7, 2009, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

June 25, 2009, 2:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

September 14, 2009, 1:48 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

July 12, 2010, 3:52 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

I got a total freebie:nod: :heart: :nod: I got a free pack of Staples multipurpose paper for free with a penny to spare. Here's how I gave a $20.00 off cupon and got a rebate($27.00) and that's it. Hope it could be useful to you someday!!!:)

fallenrose 01-15-2011 05:34 PM

$100 Coupon for AdWords, PM if interested.

"With Google AdWords you can attract new Blogger readers at the exact moment they’re searching for you.
To kick off the holiday season we're giving new advertisers a $100* coupon to promote your blog and boost your reader numbers.

Offer expires January 31, 2011. Promotion is only valid for new advertisers."

Edit: Gone to kel_be!

livinglife 01-15-2011 06:03 PM

Shutterfly 20% off your entire order
Enter promo code: YRFR-A540-3T2D-18XZVY
Offer ends January 17, 2011

brownielover 01-15-2011 08:26 PM

Giving away $5 snapfish.com gift cards

Just go to www.snapfish.com/snappiness2010, to redeem now for prints, holiday gifts and custom photo books. Redeem your code until 11:59pm PT on January 15, 2011.

Your redemption code is: 4KFP5F99V2QP
Your redemption code is: F6G3LCDW293R
Your redemption code is: RHSWV8BL3LRV
Your redemption code is: F87G7BQTMPVV
Your redemption code is: G9X85991R6JF

Almost forgot about these, hate for these to go to waste. Please post when used. :)

cnct_agl 01-15-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by br0wnieluver (Post 36379317)

Just go to www.snapfish.com/snappiness2010, to redeem now for prints, holiday gifts and custom photo books. Redeem your code until 11:59pm PT on January 15, 2011.

Almost forgot about these, hate for these to go to waste. Please post when used. :)

thanks - used F87G7BQTMPVV

jb79 01-15-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Thanks and repped! Used RHSWV8BL3LRV

JTCARDSFAN 01-15-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Thanks! Used F6G3LCDW293R

NiCoCo 01-15-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Used " 4KFP5F99V2QP"

Thank You!

kelliechio 01-16-2011 10:30 AM

CLAIMED!...expires 3-31-2011. I will send it to the first person to PM me. Thanks! :)

Catsanova 01-16-2011 11:02 AM

i have a few 10 minute calling card codes that expire 3/15. pm me for at least two depending on how mamy pm's i get.. i also still have a code for free blockbuster by mail for 4 weeks code. :)

Catsanova 01-16-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catsanova (Post 36389845)
i have a few 10 minute calling card codes that expire 3/15. pm me for at least two depending on how mamy pm's i get.. i also still have a code for free blockbuster by mail for 4 weeks code. :)

phone cards gone :)

chrysnblue 01-16-2011 03:53 PM

Have FREE Shutterfly Wall Calendar.
* Offer valid for one-time redemption per member and valid for one free 12-month wall calendar only. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Offer ends January 17, 2011.
_ See site for details. For prints offer, enter promo code PRINT30 at shopping cart.

First PM gets it.

bluewing 01-16-2011 07:05 PM

Free Personalized Photo Calendar + 50% off ship at Vistaprint.com ($16 value)

You can get this yourself

Eversave [eversave.com] is selling certificates for "a personalized calendar and 50% OFF all shipping (from $2.84) from Vistaprint.com" for $1, but you get $2 credit for signing up for their newsletter. So, if you sign up for the newsletter first then buy the certificate using that credit, you get the certificate for FREE.

1) Go to eversave [eversave.com]
2) Sign up for email newsletter at the banner at the top
3) Click on 'Buy' under the "Today's Save: $1 for a personalized calendar and 50% OFF all shipping from Vistaprint.com"
4) Finish check out

Good luck!

dDOUBLEd 01-16-2011 07:20 PM

I have a free Hollywood Movie Money ticket (up to $7.50) to Tangled. Ticket expires 1/17/2011.

The name on the ticket is "Avid Moviegoer". Please PM if interested. Please include your email in the PM so I can send you the pdf of the ticket if you win.

Giveaway Over!

There were six entries. Winner was picked randomly.

Winner is javaFlower!

Thanks to all who entered the giveaway!

bluewing 01-16-2011 09:09 PM

End up couldn't find anything I like, so here are 2 codes for 1 Free Personalized Photo Calendar + 50% off ship at Vistaprint.com ($16 value). First PM gets them!

CLAIMED

javaFlower 01-17-2011 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dDOUBLEd (Post 36402155)
I have a free Hollywood Movie Money ticket (up to $7.50) to Tangled. Ticket expires 1/17/2011.

The name on the ticket is "Avid Moviegoer". Please PM if interested. Please include your email in the PM so I can send you the pdf of the ticket if you win.

Giveaway Over!

There were six entries. Winner was picked randomly.

Winner is javaFlower!

Thanks to all who entered the giveaway!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!
My niece has been wanting to see this - so we are headed there later today!!!!

Thank YOU!!! :flowers2:

GamesBond 01-17-2011 07:26 AM

Two Xbox Codes -

TYJCW-R3FMT-FD4T4-7T46M-KHGKZ
4PX43-4JT3G-3YRGQ-GJ73Y-XJQWZ

this is for the xbox plane/helicopter thingy from Halo games.

FiveGracedbyGod 01-17-2011 01:13 PM

10 Free Cards from Shutterfly
* 10 free 5x7 folded greeting cards OR 10 free 5x7 flat stationery cards OR 10 free 5x5 flat stationery cards only. Customers can choose one of the three offers. Valid for one-time redemption per member. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Offer ends Jan. 30, 2011

First to PM will get the code :)

GONE to cnct_agl !

cnct_agl 01-17-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiveGracedbyGod (Post 36423279)
10 Free Cards from Shutterfly
* 10 free 5x7 folded greeting cards OR 10 free 5x7 flat stationery cards OR 10 free 5x5 flat stationery cards only. Customers can choose one of the three offers. Valid for one-time redemption per member. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Offer ends Jan. 30, 2011

First to PM will get the code :)

GONE to cnct_agl !

:whee: thank you !

:bounce2:

livinglife 01-17-2011 04:37 PM

Shutterfly 20% off
Enter promo code: YRFR-A540-3T2D-18XZVY

mini123 01-17-2011 05:16 PM

Shutterfly 20% off code.
Enter promo code: YRFR-6077-SSUV-8WJUX6

buytree 01-18-2011 09:25 AM

Southwest Coupon Exp Jan 21st 2011

Here is a coupon for
Southwest Airlines® $20 Discount off Wanna Get Away fares.
Your digital code is: MCKR2T7HJS
Your digital code is: MCKR2T5X8F

Link
http://www.southwest.com/html/tra...yCoke.html

Terms and Conditions
1. $20 discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of a Wanna Get Away roundtrip fare purchase before taxes and fees.
2. Purchase must be made between November 1, 2010 and January 21, 2011 for travel November 8, 2010 through February 16, 2011.
3. Blackout dates apply November 19, 2010 through November 29, 2010 and December 17, 2010 through January 3, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
4. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
5. This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
6. 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
7. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

yubo0126 01-18-2011 09:33 AM

where should I put the code, cannot find it.

johny3 01-18-2011 09:36 AM

nice
always one available outside of my travel dates :)

buytree 01-18-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishyubo (Post 36447349)
where should I put the code, cannot find it.

Check I just added the link.

waytoodeep03 01-18-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buytree (Post 36447131)
Here is a coupon for
Southwest Airlines® $20 Discount off Wanna Get Away fares.
Your digital code is: MCKR2T7HJS
Your digital code is: MCKR2T5X8F

Link
http://www.southwest.com/html/tra...yCoke.html

Terms and Conditions
1. $20 discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of a Wanna Get Away roundtrip fare purchase before taxes and fees.
2. Purchase must be made between November 1, 2010 and January 21, 2011 for travel November 8, 2010 through February 16, 2011.
3. Blackout dates apply November 19, 2010 through November 29, 2010 and December 17, 2010 through January 3, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
4. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
5. This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
6. 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
7. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

Yea, Not good

BP2010 01-18-2011 09:41 AM

One time use code?

buytree 01-18-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BP2010 (Post 36447565)
One time use code?

I think so, not sure.

PrestonG 01-18-2011 09:43 AM

Yes where do you put the code?

buytree 01-18-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrestonG (Post 36447633)
Yes where do you put the code?

Click the link, look for the tab saying promotional code.

hurdler4eva 01-18-2011 11:28 AM

Popcorn Giveaway!

To celebrate National Popcorn Day (tomorrow!) I am giving away two bags of popcorn (one lightly salted and one white cheddar): http://www.worldmarket.com/produc...Id=3624318

and a set of four popcorn bowls: http://www.worldmarket.com/produc...Id=4052881

Just send me a private message with your name and mailing address to be entered! I'll draw a winner tonight or tomorrow morning!

Also, if anyone has any mcr coke codes, stonyfield codes or poptart flavor codes, I'm very much interested!

EDIT: Goodness, I had no idea I would have so mnay responses so quickly! I have 20 entrants now....so I thought I would randomize a winner now before my inbox gets even more swamped....the winner is *drumroll*.......LORIBEAR!!!

After sponsoring so many sweet giveaways for us, it's only fitting :)

lolamichele 01-18-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hurdler4eva (Post 36451081)
To celebrate National Popcorn Day (tomorrow!) I am giving away two bags of popcorn (one lightly salted and one white cheddar): http://www.worldmarket.com/produc...Id=3624318

and a set of four popcorn bowls: http://www.worldmarket.com/produc...Id=4052881

Just send me a private message with your name and mailing address to be entered! I'll draw a winner tonight or tomorrow morning!

Also, if anyone has any mcr coke codes, stonyfield codes or poptart flavor codes, I'm very much interested!

wonderful giveaway! You are so generous. thank you & repped!

Paranoid_Yet? 01-19-2011 10:21 AM

Here's a few MCR:

HF79400 5BLMXKB

and

7T6MJ7T JR0KTFX

Please only take one of them and let me know when you use it up so I can remove it.

exiledzuko 01-19-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paranoid_Yet? (Post 36486673)
Here's a few MCR:

HF79400 5BLMXKB

and

7T6MJ7T JR0KTFX

Please only take one of them and let me know when you use it up so I can remove it.

both RNBM

finzz2dlft 01-19-2011 06:44 PM

I am going to attempt another giveaway :lol: The last time I did this, it didn't go too well. Let's have another try :)

I have a $10.00 Sally Beauty online gift code to give away! First nice, friendly PM gets it!

EDIT: Gone to GKS!!! Enjoy! :woot:

LORIBEAR 01-19-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hurdler4eva (Post 36451081)
To celebrate National Popcorn Day (tomorrow!) I am giving away two bags of popcorn (one lightly salted and one white cheddar): http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3624318

and a set of four popcorn bowls: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4052881

EDIT: Goodness, I had no idea I would have so mnay responses so quickly! I have 20 entrants now....so I thought I would randomize a winner now before my inbox gets even more swamped....the winner is *drumroll*.......LORIBEAR!!!

After sponsoring so many sweet giveaways for us, it's only fitting :)

What a wonderful surprise this is to be choosen as the winner of such a great giveaway! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity! ::hug: :blowkiss:

ericaorsomethin 01-20-2011 12:26 AM

I have a coupon for 20% off entire purchase from Gymboree.com (from Parents mag), expires Feb 28. Will send to first nice PM.

Edit: Gone!

hurdler4eva 01-20-2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORIBEAR (Post 36515033)
What a wonderful surprise this is to be choosen as the winner of such a great giveaway! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity! ::hug: :blowkiss:

You're very welcome Lori! :hug:

sddesigal 01-20-2011 10:11 AM

Congrats Loribear! :applause:

:thanks: hurdler4eva for the awesome and generous giveaway! :repped:

livinglife 01-20-2011 11:40 AM

Shutterfly 20% off
ZHX4-E3NX-398V-5WA9FN
Offer ends January 26, 2011

willewunka 01-20-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinglife (Post 36536259)
Shutterfly 20% off
ZHX4-E3NX-398V-5WA9FN

thanks

Arobda 01-20-2011 12:56 PM

Shutterfly 20% off codes:
ZHX4-5N6R-6N52-WB0XMH
ZHX4-B59U-BDEU-10P6BV
ZHX4-415D-CG9S-EPDJTG

SHutterfly 75 free prints:
UDVX-4XBG-G423-W7ZJPZ

drinkmoretea 01-20-2011 03:20 PM

I have a $10 off next in store purchase of $50 at Office Max expiring 2/19/11. I will even spend 44 cents to mail it to you. Will send to first person who asks nicely.

EDIT: Gone to GKS!

FiveGracedbyGod 01-20-2011 07:53 PM

Tropicana Juicy Rewards code:
7HLJNHNVJ3

sddesigal 01-20-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiveGracedbyGod (Post 36557839)
7HLJNHNVJ3

got this...:thanks: and :repped:

ericaorsomethin 01-21-2011 12:08 AM

Would anyone like a 20% off Shutterfly code? It expires Jan 26, 2011. PM me

hurdler4eva 01-21-2011 06:34 AM

FREE Pasta for a Year!!

Hi guys,

If anyone lives in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi or Tennessee and likes pasta....boy, have I got the best giveaway for you!

I'm giving away a year's supply of Ronco Pasta [roncorecipes.com] to one lucky person who lives in one of the above states (because that's where the pasta is sold). Just PM me with your full name and mailing address and I'll pick a winner later today!!

Good luck everyone!! :bounce:

GamesBond 01-21-2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hurdler4eva (Post 36568443)
Hi guys,

If anyone lives in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi or Tennessee and likes pasta....boy, have I got the best giveaway for you!

I'm giving away a year's supply of Ronco Pasta [roncorecipes.com] to one lucky person who lives in one of the above states (because that's where the pasta is sold). Just PM me with your full name and mailing address and I'll pick a winner later today!!

What a great giveway! thanks!!!! i am not in those states:( but i still like pasta - yummy! :bounce:

smidge1 01-21-2011 07:05 AM

Quote:

Hi guys,

what we don't pasta in california?

dabetterhalf 01-21-2011 07:52 AM

10% coupon for overstock.com

I got a 10% off coupon for overstock.com (one time use) via email. PM me if you would like it.

drinkmoretea 01-21-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Hi guys,

holy moly, how do you have access to such great swag! don't live in any of those states, but do love pasta

oops sorry if this is chatter.

Springfield 01-21-2011 12:19 PM

From Meijer Catalina:
Get a New lunch Bag Free from Lean Cuisine
Enter codes at LeanCuisine.com

LYD7-JTCJ-T3CFG taken

You do need 8(I think) codes to get a free bag.

I guess it's 20 codes, as per Brandilla.

Paranoid_Yet? 01-21-2011 01:15 PM

Two more MCR codes.

Please post if you use them...and don't be a jerk and take both.

PTW55W6PHBLBTX

0KTJHJ6FH9H7B7

GKS 01-21-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paranoid_Yet? (Post 36583477)
Two more MCR codes.

Please post if you use them...and don't be a jerk and take both.

PTW55W6PHBLBTX

0KTJHJ6FH9H7B7

RNBM :(

Thanks for sharing though.

OmnitechGPS 01-21-2011 01:24 PM

Have Tropicana Juicy Rewards code:

PM me and it's yours

Brandilla 01-21-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Springfield (Post 36581491)
From Meijer Catalina:
Get a New lunch Bag Free from Lean Cuisine
Enter codes at LeanCuisine.com

LYD7-JTCJ-T3CFG

You do need 8 (I think) codes to get a free bag.

RBM! Thanks so much! You actually need 20 :eek: But I need a new lunch bag and these ones are really cute so I've been saving up for one!

Paranoid_Yet? 01-21-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKS (Post 36583587)
RNBM :(

Well, next time I'm going to misspell MCR and ask for PMs since people won't be nice.

jimuk 01-21-2011 02:57 PM

Detroit Auto Show ticket (Local Pickup)

I have 1 ticket for Detroit Auto show. I am not planning to use it. If you are in local detroit/Novi area please PM me. I am not selling it. I just want to give it to someone who can use it.

anastaciab 01-21-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandilla (Post 36584639)
RBM! Thanks so much! You actually need 20 :eek: But I need a new lunch bag and these ones are really cute so I've been saving up for one!

20:eek: i have 6 and was getting excited:(

rainrain28 01-21-2011 07:11 PM

FREE Dead Space Ignition - XBOX 360 Codes Inside

Dead Space: Ignition Xbox 360

VJH4H-KC76M-V7KMY-FYRMV-P9PMZ

HDDM4-RKJ3M-YX7MT-6WT4H-MKXRZ

R6JPF-7W4PQ-Q3Q9F-KRPFY-3XJGZ

KFMY6-JM99C-G23FK-VTGVW-GRJQZ

H9R4W-JY964-9G9DD-HWFGG-JY4FZ

1. Copy down your live Xbox 360® code.
2. Start up your Xbox 360, sign in, and Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.
3. Select Redeem Code. Enter the 25-character code.
4. Follow the instructions to download Dead Space: Ignition!

or redeem at http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US

Post when they're used please.

Enjoy!

H8BREEDER 01-21-2011 07:16 PM

Second code worked for me, thanks

MadMarcion 01-21-2011 07:17 PM

Thanks, I took the first one VJH4H-KC76M-V7KMY-FYRMV-P9PMZ .

BoboLuck 01-21-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainrain28 (Post 36592579)

Took this one from the bottom. Thanks.

hurdler4eva 01-21-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Hi guys,

I had 7 entries....and the winner is....kktl32! Congrats! I hope you enjoy your delicious carbs!!

MHarkcom 01-21-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paranoid_Yet? (Post 36585973)
Well, next time I'm going to misspell MCR and ask for PMs since people won't be nice.

I usually save a few & give them away by pm. Is more fun that way and helps to keep the lurkers away. :)

Cynth21 01-22-2011 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmnitechGPS (Post 36583799)
Have Tropicana Juicy Rewards code:

PM me and it's yours

:thanks: so much! :heart: :hug:

FiveGracedbyGod 01-22-2011 08:02 AM

T9PEVY9J3C

livinglife 01-22-2011 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiveGracedbyGod (Post 36602205)

T9PEVY9J3C

Redeemed by me! Repped!

Angellique 01-22-2011 02:04 PM

thanks for the great freebies!

thejollyroger9 01-22-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainrain28 (Post 36592579)
Dead Space: Ignition Xbox 360

VJH4H-KC76M-V7KMY-FYRMV-P9PMZ

HDDM4-RKJ3M-YX7MT-6WT4H-MKXRZ

R6JPF-7W4PQ-Q3Q9F-KRPFY-3XJGZ

KFMY6-JM99C-G23FK-VTGVW-GRJQZ

1. Copy down your live Xbox 360® code.
2. Start up your Xbox 360, sign in, and Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.
3. Select Redeem Code. Enter the 25-character code.
4. Follow the instructions to download Dead Space: Ignition!

or redeem at http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US

Post when they're used please.

Enjoy!

all are dead

kelliechio 01-23-2011 09:41 AM

50 cents of any LUNA bar coupon..expires March 31 2011. I will send to the first person to message me :)

medgirl2001 01-23-2011 04:09 PM

Anybody want a 15% off Adidas? One time use online code or printout and bring to the store. Exp in 2 wks, got it for my bday!:woot: PM me

kktl32 01-23-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Hi guys,

thanks so much,your awesome

LORIBEAR 01-24-2011 09:53 AM

Fed-Ex just dropped off a box~2 bags of popcorn and 4 popcorn bowls that I won from hurdler4eva on the giveaway thread!!! :woot:
Thanks sooo much!!! :hug:

ericaorsomethin 01-24-2011 11:12 AM

20% off sitewide at Shutterfly

ZHX4-07AA-JNBY-KCHUSD

hurdler4eva 01-24-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORIBEAR (Post 36652201)
Fed-Ex just dropped off a box~2 bags of popcorn and 4 popcorn bowls that I won from hurdler4eva on the giveaway thread!!! :woot:
Thanks sooo much!!! :hug:

You're welcome!! Enjoy!! :bounce:

Catsanova 01-24-2011 01:39 PM

i have 3 codes for the New lunch Bag Free from Lean Cuisine offer. third pm gets them :)

livinglife 01-24-2011 02:00 PM

Shutterfly 20% off:
ZHX4-E3NX-398V-5WA9FN

Catsanova 01-24-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catsanova (Post 36659617)
i have 3 codes for the New lunch Bag Free from Lean Cuisine offer. third pm gets them :)

Arobda was the third pm. might have more codes tomarrow :)

SLickCate 01-24-2011 03:28 PM

iTunes Pick of the Week
Gregg Allman - Just Another Rider

EN9EPLW9XA6N
94JAMT9T4FJH

anastaciab 01-24-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLickCate (Post 36662449)
iTunes Pick of the Week
Gregg Allman - Just Another Rider

EN9EPLW9XA6N
94JAMT9T4FJH

RBM ~EN9EPLW9XA6N
thanks!!!:):hug:

madcat004 01-24-2011 06:27 PM

10pt MCR code: fh05p 5fn5fw

mali 01-24-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madcat004 (Post 36666941)

thanks, tried to use it but it didn't work.

mamegoma 01-24-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madcat004 (Post 36666941)

Says it's invalid :(

smidge1 01-24-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamegoma (Post 36667009)
Says it's invalid :(

those darn lurkers!!!!!!!!! rnbm either.

madcat004 01-24-2011 06:46 PM

Oops it should be fh057p 5fn5fw.
I left out a number.

pianist87 01-24-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madcat004 (Post 36667473)
oops it should be fh057p 5fn5fw.
I left out a number.

rnbm :(

GKS 01-24-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madcat004 (Post 36667473)
Oops it should be fh057p 5fn5fw.
I left out a number.

RNBM. Thanks for sharing.

vbalson 01-25-2011 06:41 AM

-----Gone-----------

tweety612 01-25-2011 05:09 PM

Have a 20% off gymboree entire purchase and 20% off crazy8 entire purchase, both expire 1/31/11. PM me if interested.

gone

livinglife 01-25-2011 05:12 PM

Build A Bear code:
Coupon Code:
Off any $30+ online purchase
Not sure if it can be used by an account other than mine. Good luck! Not valid on gift cards or previously placed orders
Expires January 31, 2011

iheartrvca 01-25-2011 07:42 PM

giving away (1) 20% amazon diaper coupon.. expires 2.28.11
caveat must have at least 100 reps or posts....

GONE!!!!!!!!

Arobda 01-25-2011 07:48 PM

Gap 30% off codes:

XHVMDT2VZ49M
LTKRTC8HMJ6H

jb79 01-25-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arobda (Post 36706965)
Gap 30% off codes:

XHVMDT2VZ49M
LTKRTC8HMJ6H

Thanks and repped! Used XHVMDT2VZ49M

jea99 01-25-2011 08:43 PM

(2) Goodstart checks in my name (believe you can just use it at any grocery stores or BRU) totalled $8. PM me your addr if interested

---- GONE ---

MHarkcom 01-26-2011 07:44 AM

Thanks!

Thanks to all the givers. I've decided to give away a few mcr codes. Just going to pick 3 people and pm them to you. Have a fun day!

*Edit*:

No need to PM me. I just picked a couple of people who failed to get some codes posted recently. No effort needed on anyone's part for it. Just felt like making some ppl smile.

LORIBEAR 01-26-2011 02:19 PM

I will be posting a Valentine giveaway very soon ...Keep an eye out :heart:

mamegoma 01-26-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MHarkcom (Post 36718175)
Thanks to all the givers. I've decided to give away a few mcr codes. Just going to pick 3 people and pm them to you. Have a fun day!

*Edit*:

No need to PM me. I just picked a couple of people who failed to get some codes posted recently. No effort needed on anyone's part for it. Just felt like making some ppl smile.

That was a nice surprise! :) Thanks and repped.

angsiress 01-26-2011 03:34 PM

Free Shutterfly 8x8 photo book shipping not included expires tonight for next one to pm me!!

drinkmoretea 01-26-2011 04:55 PM

I have 2 MCR codes for the first two people to PM me. They're from 32 packs, too!

EDIT: Sorry, these are gone! To mamegoma and GKS

mamegoma 01-26-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drinkmoretea (Post 36737067)
I have 2 MCR codes for the first two people to PM me. They're from 32 packs, too!

Thanks and repped :)

drinkmoretea 01-26-2011 05:05 PM

i'll try to find some more MCR codes after people leave the office. don't want to look like i'm rummaging through the trash ;)

mali 01-26-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MHarkcom (Post 36718175)

*Edit*:

Thanks for the code!! :)

LoriAnLance 01-26-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angsiress (Post 36734907)
Free Shutterfly 8x8 photo book shipping not included expires tonight for next one to pm me!!

thanx

brownielover 01-27-2011 12:47 AM

delete

YEEMS 01-27-2011 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by br0wnieluver (Post 36747083)
delete

aw....

shakethat 01-27-2011 05:44 AM

Here is a on MCR cap

BJJX
b04j
5kmh
enjoy

vbalson 01-27-2011 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakethat (Post 36748941)
Here is a on MCR cap

BJJX
b04j
5kmh
enjoy

Thanks!

OmnitechGPS 01-27-2011 10:49 AM

I have a 10pt MCR code to give

PM please.. No lurkers... sorry

"gone" to first PM from sddesigal

sddesigal 01-27-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmnitechGPS (Post 36758495)
I have a 10pt MCR code to give

PM please.. No lurkers... sorry

"gone" to first PM from sddesigal

:woot: :thanks: :repped: :hug:

LurkedUrWin 01-27-2011 11:53 AM

Shutterfly

SWEETEN THE DEAL – SAVE AN EXTRA 40% ON TOP OF SALE PRICES**

Enter promo code at checkout: GHGN-6GWM-FFGE-ZRD4Y7
Offer ends February 1, 2011

Paranoid_Yet? 01-27-2011 01:44 PM

If you haven't received an MCR code yet, PM me.

Gone to starrr.

FiveGracedbyGod 01-27-2011 01:45 PM

Tropicana rewards:
J4RPJMFFAW

Smiles11 01-27-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiveGracedbyGod (Post 36764841)
Tropicana rewards:
J4RPJMFFAW

thx, rbm :thanks:

sdexperter 01-27-2011 02:50 PM

The *Official* Staples One-Time Use Coupon Giveaway Thread

I will post some one time use Staples coupons. Right now I have $20 of $60 breakroom products and free luggage set with $100 purchase. Please tell me if you'd like me to post more or if you have used the coupon:

Free 3 piece travel set with phone or online order of $100 or more:

8034 0663 4416 6370

cnct_agl 01-27-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdexperter (Post 36766755)
I will post some one time use Staples coupons. Right now I have $20 of $60 breakroom products and free luggage set with $100 purchase. Please tell me if you'd like me to post more or if you have used the coupon:

Free 3 piece travel set with phone or online order of $100 or more:

8034 0663 4416 6370

post more :please:

I could use a breakroom coupon ! ooo there's a multi-use one out right now ! :whee:

TheOldinOut 01-28-2011 10:08 AM

Have a $10 gift code to shoebuy.com exp. 1/31/2011. PM me if you want it.

*GONE*

LoriAnLance 01-28-2011 12:26 PM

here's another shoebuy.com that exp. 1/31/11.
P656970757168270

I think BofA is offering 13% back also at shoebuy.com
pm me if you need another

I also have a 20% off for red envelope if anyone plans on sending valentines (or anything else)
please pm me with your email so I can forward the email with the link that you can use to recieve discount (I got these from ordering from shutterfly last month) all expires the end of this month.

waves 01-28-2011 12:36 PM

Have a $5 DSW certificate which I got for my birthday.
Please PM with your email address and I will forward the email to you.
Expires Jan 31st 2011

***Gone to TheOldinOut***

shakethat 01-28-2011 06:32 PM

Here is a MCR Cap

7hmw
6hr6
vnav
enjoy

Smiles11 01-28-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakethat (Post 36804661)
Here is a MCR Cap

7hmw
6hr6
vnav
enjoy

RNBM - thanks anyway!!

SASHANENE 01-28-2011 08:40 PM

$1.00 for a Subscription to Rolling Stone, Us Weekly, or Men's Journal

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have made a recent video purchase might like to know they can receive an initial 12-issue subscription to Rolling Stone, Us Weekly, or Men's Journal for just $1.00 each. This offer expires January 31.

Use this code, 6Q43-HV7RGZ-35VQUN, at checkout, and the extra discount(s) will apply. These subscriptions include the convenience of auto-renewal and can be given as gifts -- visit the Magazine Store to learn more.

coreydev 01-28-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SASHANENE (Post 36807179)
$1.00 for a Subscription to Rolling Stone, Us Weekly, or Men's Journal.

rbm. thanks

waves 01-28-2011 09:27 PM

I have a $10 certificate for sally beauty that expires 1/31/11
Please PM if you want it.

**** GONE to a2060 ****

f0r71fy 01-29-2011 12:21 PM

Don't know if anyone can use this, or even if it still works. I won $10 off toy story 3 video game from amazon and now have no use for it. If anyone is interested, pm me. First one that wants it, gets it.

Toby16custom 01-29-2011 02:22 PM

stouffers code:

TKD94P37nyDD

the d's could be 00's idk for sure.
:lol:

Smiles11 01-29-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby16custom (Post 36820569)
stouffers code:

TKD94P37nyDD

the d's could be 00's idk for sure.
:lol:

thx! got it!

bethers777 01-29-2011 05:03 PM

**TAKEN**

I have a 20% off diapers at Amazon. The code expires 1/31/11. First polite pm gets it. :D

madcat004 01-29-2011 07:43 PM

10pt MCR: ntbbmxx hxk7fpb

joelster87 01-29-2011 07:43 PM

I have a $10 shoebuy.com GC code, first PM gets it. It expires 1-31-11.

mali 01-29-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madcat004 (Post 36826211)
10pt MCR: ntbbmxx hxk7fpb

RNBM--thanks for sharing :)

chanhkha 01-30-2011 10:24 AM

20% off diaper from amazon code. Expires 1/31 will go great with the living social amazon deal.

Considering first 5 pm with the funniest/cutest baby moment??? :]

20% off gymboree for first PM to request for it.

izamanzan 01-30-2011 02:04 PM

I'm was going through all my random coupons and I found the following that expire tomorrow 1/31/2011 that I will not be using:
  • Two Crazy8.com 20% off entire purchase Coupons
  • One Gymboree.com 20% off entire purchase Coupon

ALL OF THEM ARE ONLINE CODES THAT EXPIRE ON 1/31/2011 AND I WILL GIVE THEM TO THE FIRST POLITE PM.
JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH COUPON OR COUPONS YOU NEED.

Dani1987 01-30-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

I have two codes for 20% off and free shipping on $50+ at Bath and Body Works that expire on 1/31. PM me if you'd like one.
One down and one to go. Expires at 11:59pm EST tonight.

shakethat 01-30-2011 04:33 PM

Here is a MCR Cap

rf44
a0ap
vnv6
enjoy

livinglife 01-30-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakethat (Post 36844689)
Here is a MCR Cap

rf44
a0ap
vnv6
enjoy

Redeemed by me, thanks, repped!

goveg 01-30-2011 05:21 PM

Amazon diaper code -- please!!

Whoops, meant to PM! Sorry all.

shiftingkate 01-30-2011 05:55 PM

For anyone in MIAMI:

I have a one week membership pass to Green Monkey yoga(3301 NE 1st Avenue/
Miami, FL 33137). First class must be redeemed by 02/28. $17 value (purchased via Gilt)

First PM gets it. Please only use this for yourself and not use it to trade for something else. 50+ reps, please.

e_chan89 01-31-2011 12:25 AM

TAKEN

if anyone is interested, i have a free music download code from coca cola. each code comes w/ 3 free music downloads.
i'll try my best give out the codes before noon.
first 2 who pm me can have it. :)

redeem your free music downloads
1. go to www.amplified.com/coke
2. click the Redeem link
3. set up you acct as instructed & enter the code exactly as it appears below
4. choose your music download & enjoy
code: XXXXXXXX

offer expires 1/31/11, possibly 11:59 pm eastern.

update: gone to mamegoma, smmiller, and GKS! thanks! :)

smidge1 01-31-2011 06:47 AM

1 paw point
first 5pms get a huggies code
ALL GONE THANKS FOR PLAYING

Jude72 01-31-2011 07:22 AM

I have a Google Adwords $100 free advertising (drops to $75 on Feb 18th and expires fully on March 18th).

First to PM gets it.

Edit - Gone to NiCoCo =)

DanPotter 01-31-2011 08:09 AM

Save 10% on your next trip: LNEY9BP3UD8R

Code may be used only once by April 28, 2011 for travel from Jan 28, 2011 to April 28, 2011

shiftingkate 01-31-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kallison423 (Post 36846401)
For anyone in MIAMI:

I have a one week membership pass to Green Monkey yoga(3301 NE 1st Avenue/
Miami, FL 33137). First class must be redeemed by 02/28. $17 value (purchased via Gilt)

First PM gets it. Please only use this for yourself and not use it to trade for something else. 50+ reps, please.

In addition to the MIAMI deal, I have 2 certificates for BOSTON and NEW YORK (limelight marketplace, if that means anything to NYers).

Boston is certificate to Temple Bar, good for late night entree with 16 oz Narragansett Tall Boy, only valid from 10pm-12am on the date you choose. $10 value

New York is for 6 cookies from Wannahavacookie. $10 value. gone

shiftingkate 01-31-2011 12:00 PM

I also have a $100 AdWords credit.

First PM, 100+ reps.

gone

BDeck 01-31-2011 12:05 PM

MCR cap to 1st PM.

ETA: Gone to GKS

goveg 01-31-2011 12:23 PM

20% off entire purchase at Gymboree.com or Crazy8.com, both expire today (1/31/11). Please PM me if you want either code, thanks!

Update at 8:30pm EST: Crazy8 is taken, but Gymboree still available!

GamesBond 01-31-2011 01:39 PM

I have the following coupons -

20% off entire purchase at Gymboree.com
Crazy8.com, both expire today (1/31/11). Please PM me if you want either code, thanks!

anastaciab 01-31-2011 04:34 PM

taken:)

nothing2seehere 01-31-2011 08:29 PM

WINNERS!!!!

Congrats to: DreOran and Brandilla! I'll be sending your codes now.

Thanks everyone for playing. Hope you all stay safe and warm!!

I am ending this one now. Our power has come on and off twice this evening thanks to the ridiculous amount of ice we have. I also have 50 entries:eek:, so I am going to go with the old "pick a number" method to get the winners since Random.org will take longer. I'll have my dd pick the numbers and then I'll be back with winners shortly.

Let It Snow....Or Ice....Or Rain...or All of the Above Giveaway

So 30 states are supposed to be hit by this massive storm and you know all of us that stay home will be on SD all day tomorrow(unless you lose your electricity:eek:). I decided to do an Amazon giveaway to ease your pain a little.:D I'll be giving 2 $5 Amazon GC codes to 2 winners tomorrow night. All you need to do is PM me with your local forecast. If you don't follow this one rule, you'll be disqualified. I'll end it around 11pm EST tomorrow and will choose them both via Random.org.

(Please understand that we already have ice coming down here, so we could possibly lose our electricity. If this happens, I'll pick a winner as soon as I have a working computer.)

GKS 01-31-2011 08:52 PM

I have a 20% off diapers code for amazon.com which expires tonight. First PM gets it.

~~~GONE~~~

apt2158 01-31-2011 09:06 PM

I hope I am the first PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKS (Post 36880779)
I have a 20% off diapers code for amazon.com which expires tonight. First PM gets it.

Hi I am PM ing you for requesting the code.

rachaelm 02-01-2011 01:07 PM

Just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to VBALSON for the free toaster strudel coupons!! SDers rule!

BDeck 02-01-2011 01:50 PM

I have 2 more MCR caps.

1st to PM me get them.

ETA: Gone to livinglife!

Brandilla 02-01-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nothing2seehere (Post 36880211)
WINNERS!!!!

SNIP

Thanks so much!!! :hug: What a generous giveaway! I'm so excited! And I do get my snowday tomorrow ;) Hooray for a day off from clinicals!! :woot:

LORIBEAR 02-01-2011 06:56 PM

Congrats ~ DreOran and Brandilla :groupwav:
Thanks for the great giveaway nothing2seehere :)

livinglife 02-01-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDeck (Post 36903859)
I have 2 more MCR caps.

1st to PM me get them.

ETA: Gone to livinglife!

Thank you so much! Repped!

DreOran 02-01-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nothing2seehere (Post 36880211)
WINNERS!!!!
Thanks everyone for playing. Hope you all stay safe and warm!!

Thanks so much nothing2seehere! Hope everyone else is staying safe and warm in all this snow.

To pass on the good karma I'll give 6Qs to the first person to pm me:
2 Axe deo BOGO
2 Gillette deo BOGO
2 Old Spice buy 1 fresh collection product get 1 deo free

GONE to crazy4couponsIL :)

fvshaggy 02-01-2011 10:06 PM

thanks for everybody generosity.

I hope you all have a great hump day tomorrow.

chibicherub 02-02-2011 01:53 AM

Just got a 20% off shoes and accessories code to endless.com. Terms state free overnight shipping on new styles and free and two-day shipping on everything else. Expires Monday February 7, at 12 midnight Pacific time. PM me for the code if you want it ;)

shakethat 02-02-2011 07:25 AM

Here is a MCR flap.

n494wlo
xpoj95b
enjoy

If the code doesn't work, try to interchange the "n" with "k".

livinglife 02-02-2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakethat (Post 36922897)
Here is a MCR flap.

n494wlo
xpoj95b
enjoy

If the code doesn't work, try to interchange the "n" with "k".

Redeemed, not by me!

GamesBond 02-02-2011 02:34 PM

I have 6 months free Best Buy geeksquad subscription and 6 months of Trend Internet Security Suite. Please PM me if interested.

lolamichele 02-02-2011 04:21 PM

**gone to Smiles11!!! thank you

vbalson 02-03-2011 05:52 AM

Gone!

_Gator_ 02-03-2011 07:17 AM

MCR

5wjwh0m4xf90fl

47b7k665hhb6

fpnvj0lwflw600

6wtpfmvakjh9

5jfhbwttj6rwml

GKS 02-03-2011 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatorcater (Post 36953953)
MCR

5wjwh0m4xf90fl

47b7k665hhb6

fpnvj0lwflw600

6wtpfmvakjh9

5jfhbwttj6rwml

All RNBM :(

mali 02-03-2011 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatorcater (Post 36953953)
MCR

5wjwh0m4xf90fl

47b7k665hhb6

fpnvj0lwflw600

6wtpfmvakjh9

5jfhbwttj6rwml

RNBM--thanks for sharing :)

missk66 02-03-2011 07:28 AM

1 download via playstation network Tower Prep (New Kid) season#1 episode #1 ..
up for grabs 3rd PM gets it.....Enjoy

GONE to ( obe ).....enjoy

Paranoid_Yet? 02-03-2011 10:38 AM

If I haven't given you a MCR code yet, PM me.

2 to giveaway.

Gone to GKS and GamesBond.

BDeck 02-03-2011 12:39 PM

I have 3 MCR caps.

2 go to 1st PM.
1 goes to 2nd PM.

ETA: All gone. vbalson was 1st...br0wnieluver was 2nd!

GamesBond 02-03-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paranoid_Yet? (Post 36960535)
If I haven't given you a MCR code yet, PM me.

2 to giveaway.

Gone to GKS and GamesBond.

Thanks and Repped!

chrysnblue 02-03-2011 02:57 PM

Zazzle $10 promo code:

* $10 discount applies to orders $10 or more for all Zazzle products, excluding gift certificates. Enter promo code REEMGQBOHGXYNTLUDCAW at checkout to receive the $10 discount. Minimum order amount does not include shipping and handling charges or taxes. Promo code may only be used once and may not be reproduced or transferred. Valid through March 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or discount offers. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

* To qualify for this free shipping offer, one or more Zazzle products must be purchased with a net sale price equal to or greater than 50.00 dollars. The coupon code FREESHIPFORU must be entered during checkout to receive the offer. The free shipping offer is for economy shipping to U.S. addresses only. Offer does not apply to shoes, skateboards, custom framed prints, screen printed apparel, photo sculptures, binders, premium ornaments, or premium keychains. Shipping charges will apply to oversized orders and orders being shipped on an expedited basis or outside the U.S. Offer is valid through March 31, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. Your order must be placed during that time to qualify for this special offer. This promotional offer may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or discount offers. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
Zazzle, the Zazzle logo, Zazzle Custom Stamps, and Zazzle Profile Cards are registered trademarks or trademarks of Zazzle Inc. in the United States and other countries

chibicherub 02-03-2011 05:19 PM

20% off entire purchase of online purchase at Gymboree, thru Feb 28th. May not be combined w/ any other offers. Code is 115GVK3ZWF82682

Mandalina07 02-03-2011 06:48 PM

I have two envelopes full of coupons (at least 50 in each) to giveaway. Some expire as early as 2/19 so it might be best if you're somewhere on the west coast so there's no delay in mailing.

They each have food/household coupons. One has pet coupons and one has baby coupons as well so please let me know which one you would like in the PM title.

PM me and I will pick two names via random.org in the next hour or so =)

*GONE* to GKS, Anastaciab, and meandressedup