Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Best Buy Poll for 02/23/2013 - 10 Reward Zone Points. (http://slickdeals.net/f/5871662-best-buy-poll-for-02-23-2013-10-reward-zone-points)

JackD121 02-22-2013 08:00 PM

Best Buy Poll for 02/23/2013 - 10 Reward Zone Points.

1 Attachment(s)
If you get "you got 0 points" wait for a while, the points usually show up in RZ account in a couple of hours.

https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy/...0188063684

You can use 1RZ account and 2 FB accounts to get double points.

If you could bring just one piece of technology on vacation with you, what would it be?

DIGITAL CAMERA
TABLET
SMARTPHONE
TECH-FREE VACATION

Eltorito 02-22-2013 08:03 PM

I guess its official, they lowered the points to 10 per poll.
Not as slick as before, but still free points that add up at the end of the month :)

JackD121 02-22-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NajibH (Post 57772120)
I guess its official, they lowered the points to 10 per poll.
Not as slick as before, but still free points that add up at the end of the month :)

yeah seems like it .... can't complain though ... free is free ...

nicpad 02-22-2013 08:09 PM

I agree 10 points is a bit of a let down but its still free. Who knows what plans they have, maybe they will bump it back up to 25 after the ultimate spaces drawing closes... yeah wishful thinking but oh well

shyam09 02-22-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicpad (Post 57772168)
I agree 10 points is a bit of a let down but its still free. Who knows what plans they have, maybe they will bump it back up to 25 after the ultimate spaces drawing closes... yeah wishful thinking but oh well

i think this is the most likely case. ultimate spaces was reported to be delayed due to technical difficulties, so maybe things will get better in about a week? Though i hope they dont lower member's choice and ultimate spaces' points

sushiserv 02-22-2013 09:44 PM

I rarely shop @ Best Buy. If they lower it, I stop. That's all.

BW5150 02-22-2013 09:48 PM

Thx op :)

girlbytes 02-22-2013 10:05 PM

Urgh! It's prolly cuz of that whole technical snafu bringing attention to it. Once they audited all the accounts & reissued those lost points, in the process they realized just how many points were going out so dropped them to 10 :( it will take what nearly 2 weeks (using 2 FB accounts) for a $5 rz cert.... meh I guess 2 certs a month is better than the squat we were earning before. $10 free bucks still might B enuff to get me into the store to buy a game or a (price matched) accessory once a month... Thanks OP! Those daily posts always alert & remind me to do the poll!

jjm5119 02-22-2013 10:16 PM

just stop posting this shit already

redonkalous 02-22-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjm5119 (Post 57773814)
just stop posting this shit already

This. It's a slicker deal once you know how to make more FB pages.

missellie 02-22-2013 10:51 PM

Thanks!

keung 02-22-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushiserv (Post 57773424)
I rarely shop @ Best Buy. If they lower it, I stop. That's all.

I don't think anyone care :lol:

Kamakzie 02-22-2013 11:14 PM

Will I be able to redeem my reward zone certificates during the inevitable going out of business sale? :lmao:

Firebird 02-23-2013 12:02 AM

best buy will probably lower it to 5 points per poll in a couple of weeks!

qinqin 02-23-2013 12:15 AM

10pts is'nt enough for everyone! pliz back to 25!! we will buy more stuff!!!

nc88keyz 02-23-2013 12:15 AM

whats with the 10 pts sheesh.

I am taking my tiger gift visa gift cards from cheap ssds at xmas, and i have two $5 gift certificates available. Thought i would have another 10 bucks here but at 10 points per night, will take longer than anticipated. I think im at 190 on one and 210 on another.

Oh well going by to pick up 2 kindle $25 cards. I say two because pretty sure i will have to do two seperate transactions with 2 rz accounts.

Ive gotte close to $200 in amazon gift balance now thanks to recyclers anonymous and facebook. Better than nothing.

bobma 02-23-2013 12:25 AM

10 points per pole is for people who will do anything for a dollar

qinqin 02-23-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobma (Post 57774700)

you have my words:D

ss83642 02-23-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Takes the same amount of time to take the poll (not pole FYI) as it did for you to write your nit-wit comment. Zero reward other than coming off as a clown and getting smart ass feedback is for people who will do anything for nothing.

aplblsm 02-23-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Or perhaps do anything to keep from SPENDING $10 at BB to get the 10 points... I'll pick this more frugal method any day.

maneo33 02-23-2013 04:05 AM

Ive gotte close to $200 in amazon gift balance now thanks to recyclers anonymous and facebook. Better than nothing.[/QUOTE]

What is recyclers anonymous?

luxy 02-23-2013 04:23 AM

Has anyone had any luck using a separate reward zone account on the same computer with different facebook?

sil3nz3r 02-23-2013 04:28 AM

FYI, remember to also do the member's choice. It's another 25pts. I've noticed no one has known this. :)

Jase2004 02-23-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aplblsm (Post 57774864)
Or perhaps do anything to keep from SPENDING $10 at BB to get the 10 points... I'll pick this more frugal method any day.

10 points is better than nothing and is easier than spending $10 at BB...their stuff are so overpriced...guess we have to PM to Amazon to get a good deal + use cert.

medicswife2002 02-23-2013 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nc88keyz (Post 57774636)
whats with the 10 pts sheesh.

I am taking my tiger gift visa gift cards from cheap ssds at xmas, and i have two $5 gift certificates available. Thought i would have another 10 bucks here but at 10 points per night, will take longer than anticipated. I think im at 190 on one and 210 on another.

Oh well going by to pick up 2 kindle $25 cards. I say two because pretty sure i will have to do two seperate transactions with 2 rz accounts.

Ive gotte close to $200 in amazon gift balance now thanks to recyclers anonymous and facebook. Better than nothing.

recyclers anonymous?

do tell.....:)

AnimeJunkie 02-23-2013 06:58 AM

its free points, people complain but its free! if you dont wanna do it, then dont do it!

devils86 02-23-2013 07:06 AM

0 points on both accounts :(

AnimeJunkie 02-23-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devils86 (Post 57776642)
0 points on both accounts :(

Just want to point this out to and others. My first account got zero, i thought o maybe it just didnt register. I went to the rewardzone website and it didnt show anything. I did the next account and it showed 20 points added. Give it a little bit of time, if not just email them about it. They usually respond back within a day and will add the points

Mooper 02-23-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackD121 (Post 57772136)
.free is free ...

It's not free. It costs your time. Even if you're extremely efficient logging in manually and doing this, at best you'll earn a couple or three dollars per hour cumulatively. I'd rather do a lot of other things (call a friend, read, etc) than waste my time for a couple bucks of BB credit per hour.

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlbytes (Post 57773694)
( it will take what nearly 2 weeks (using 2 FB accounts) for a $5 rz cert.... meh I guess 2 certs a month is better than the squat we were earning before.

Or use a simple macro to log in for all of your family/friend accounts to make it easy for everyone... automate... and you can still make $5+ per day spending almost no time if you have enough people/accounts on board.

devils86 02-23-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeJunkie (Post 57776736)
Just want to point this out to and others. My first account got zero, i thought o maybe it just didnt register. I went to the rewardzone website and it didnt show anything. I did the next account and it showed 20 points added. Give it a little bit of time, if not just email them about it. They usually respond back within a day and will add the points

just saw that 20 points were added!!!

augustina 02-23-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sil3nz3r (Post 57775468)
FYI, remember to also do the member's choice. It's another 25pts. I've noticed no one has known this. :)

Thanks and repped!

killdiablo 02-23-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooper (Post 57776874)
It's not free. It costs your time. Even if you're extremely efficient logging in manually and doing this, at best you'll earn a couple or three dollars per hour cumulatively. I'd rather do a lot of other things (call a friend, read, etc) than waste my time for a couple bucks of BB credit per hour.

Or use a simple macro to log in for all of your family/friend accounts to make it easy for everyone... automate... and you can still make $5+ per day spending almost no time if you have enough people/accounts on board.

I finish 2 account with 4 fb in 15 secs.
Open 4 different browsers at once, take the poll. Done.

How much time did you spend to write all this? An hour? :lmao:

mpoling11 02-23-2013 07:49 AM

whenever I get on another users FB account it says I already took the poll. How do you do the 2nd FB poll to get points? Sorry if it has already been answered previously.

aplblsm 02-23-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

It's not free. It costs your time.

Not unless you are on FB already. Doesn't add much extra time to "earn" something. Heck, it takes me longer to scroll past some of the worthless posts on my timeline!

slicksder 02-23-2013 08:02 AM

well has dried up.

JackD121 02-23-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Your math is wayyyy offf ... it takes a max of 60 seconds (its usually only 30-40 seconds) to do 2 polls = 40 cents (20cents per poll)

That will make is 24 dollars per hour and not 2-3 as you said.

HibikiSensei 02-23-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sil3nz3r (Post 57775468)

Member Choice was posted before a lot of time, but since Bestbuy Reward Poll Threads are created one every single day around 10.00 PM., this info was not in this thread yet until you point out.

sushiserv 02-23-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkling (Post 57774150)
I don't think anyone care :lol:

You certainly cared enough to reply! Thank you. :D

Mooper 02-23-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57777078)
I finish 2 account with 4 fb in 15 secs.
Open 4 different browsers at once, take the poll.

Scripts I use can't even get the app to load and process that quickly, so I don't believe you, but of course if you're able to repeatedly earn 40 points in literally 15 seconds with absolutely no other time spent then you're approaching $200/hour... well worth it to most! I was addressing people who might spend 3 minutes to check to see if the poll is up, click through to the site, log in, go to the poll, vote, and submit. 10 points in 3 minutes would equate to ~$4/hour in BB credit (worth about $3 traded) cumulatively.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aplblsm (Post 57777140)
Not unless you are on FB already. Doesn't add much extra time to "earn" something. Heck, it takes me longer to scroll past some of the worthless posts on my timeline!

Even if on FB, it might take a couple minutes for some people to navigate, load, vote, submit, etc. But yes, if you can spend something like literally 1 minute for 10 points, at that rate you're earning over $10/hour in BB credit (even that rate isn't worth it to some people for their time). Again, I suspect that a lot of people average more than 1 minute per day in effort... reading about it, re-trying when it is down, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackD121 (Post 57777406)
Your math is wayyyy offf ... it takes a max of 60 seconds (its usually only 30-40 seconds) to do 2 polls = 40 cents (20cents per poll) That will make is 24 dollars per hour and not 2-3 as you said.

My math was just an example. See above for other examples. If you're doing 20 points per minute consistently with absolutely no extra time spent (e.g., when the poll was down, researching what happened, etc), then you're return is much higher than a couple bucks an hour. It's the person who spends 2-3 minutes per day reading about, dealing with this promo just to earn 10-20 points/day that might want to re-evaluate.

killdiablo 02-23-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooper (Post 57778392)
Scripts I use can't even get the app to load and process that quickly, so I don't believe you, but of course if you're able to repeatedly earn 40 points in literally 15 seconds with absolutely no other time spent then you're approaching $200/hour... well worth it to most! I was addressing people who might spend 3 minutes to check to see if the poll is up, click through to the site, log in, go to the poll, vote, and submit. 10 points in 3 minutes would equate to ~$4/hour in BB credit (worth about $3 traded) cumulatively.

Again how much time did you spend to post all these? I guess the time you spent I can do a week polls. :wave:

Don't you know you can remember login both in fb and bb app and bookmark that page?
After I open the browser, the only thing I need to do is click poll, vote. Only two click!! How much sec do I need? :D

Mooper 02-23-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57778736)
Again how much time did you spend to post all these?

If I spent a year posting, that wouldn't change the math on the return you can get from doing the polls. I was primarily highlighting the situation for those who take a couple or three minutes per day (total time, including checking for the poll, load time, reading about it, etc) to get 10 or 20 points. Those people are essentially working for a return well below minimum wage. Not something to consider "free" - time has value.

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57778736)
Don't you know you can remember login both in fb and bb app and bookmark that page? After I open the browser, the only thing I need to do is click poll, vote. Only two click!! How much sec do I need? :D

Yes, using 1 account you can do it without logging out/in. Multiple accounts - not so. I don't watch you so I have no idea how much time it takes you. I just ran through examples of the math. Presumably you deem the time you spend being worth the return in BB credit. There are some people who will work for $2/hour, others require $200. To each their own.

killdiablo 02-23-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooper (Post 57778804)
If I spent a year posting, that wouldn't change the math on the return you can get from doing the polls. I was primarily highlighting the situation for those who take a couple or three minutes per day (total time, including checking for the poll, load time, reading about it, etc) to get 10 or 20 points. Those people are essentially working for a return well below minimum wage. Not something to consider "free" - time has value.

Yes, using 1 account you can do it without logging out/in. Multiple accounts - not so. I don't watch you so I have no idea how much time it takes you. I just ran through examples of the math. Presumably you deem the time you spend being worth the return in BB credit. There are some people who will work for $2/hour, others require $200. To each their own.

Did SD pay you any $$ for posting a year? If you do care time vs money, why you spend time post here?

I said I use four different browsers. Do you know what is browser? (firefox, chrome, IE, safari ) You can do four account at once. Do you understand it? :sleepy:

Mooper 02-23-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57778906)
Did SD pay you any $$ for posting a year? If you do care time vs money, why you spend time post here?

I said I use four different browsers. Do you know what is browser? (firefox, chrome, IE, safari ) You can do four account at once. Do you understand it? :sleepy:

Yet again, the return you get on the BB polls has *nothing* to do with what I get out of posting here. I could spend a week of my time and get nothing from it and it would have no impact on the return others get from the BB polls.

When did I suggest you couldn't use multiple browsers? Again, I'll repeat: If you can earn BB credit at a rate that appeals to you, that's great! 4 FB accounts and 2 BB RZ accounts in 15 seconds, multiple browsers or not, isn't something I can conceive of, but if you can pull that off with no extra time required (seeing when the polls are live, refining your method, etc), that's impressive. In contrast, someone who spends 2-3 minutes per day to earn 10-20 points per day might want to re-consider to be sure their time isn't more valuable than what they are earning cumulatively.

jakester 02-23-2013 11:22 AM

Best Buy to start serious price matching March 3rd

Might be a bit off topic but Best Buy will start some serious price matching on March 3rd.
Best Buy did some temporary price matching over the Holidays but that expired.

Article HERE [businessinsider.com]

Starting March 3, 2013 Best Buy will price match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from local retail competitors and select designated major online retailers at the time of purchase only. (No subsequent price matching of competitors is allowed)

If Best Buy lowers a price on a product (online or in-store) we will allow price-matching up to 15 days following the original purchase. This applies to all customers including Reward Zone Premier Silver members. Please note: After a transition period for Reward Zone Premier Silver members through April 18, 2013, the 15 day period of the Price Match policy goes into effect (post-purchase – Best Buy only).

There has also been one major change to Best Buy's return policy.

The "Return and Exchange" period is being cut in half to 15 days from its previous length of 30 days. All returns will still require a receipt and I.D., plus Reward Zone Premier Silver members will retain their 60-day return eligibility.

Best Buy will start price matching:

Amazon.com
Apple.com
Bhphotovideo.com
Buy.com
Crutchfield.com
Dell.com
Frys.com
hhgregg.com
HP.com
HomeDepot.com
Lowes.com
Newegg.com
OfficeDepot.com
OfficeMax.com
Sears.com
Staples.com
Target.com
TigerDirect.com
Walmart.com

shady520 02-23-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakester (Post 57779842)
Might be a bit off topic but Best Buy will start some serious price matching on March 3rd.
Best Buy did some temporary price matching over the Holidays but that expired.

Article HERE [businessinsider.com]

Starting March 3, 2013 Best Buy will price match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from local retail competitors and select designated major online retailers at the time of purchase only. (No subsequent price matching of competitors is allowed)

If Best Buy lowers a price on a product (online or in-store) we will allow price-matching up to 15 days following the original purchase. This applies to all customers including Reward Zone Premier Silver members. Please note: After a transition period for Reward Zone Premier Silver members through April 18, 2013, the 15 day period of the Price Match policy goes into effect (post-purchase – Best Buy only).

There has also been one major change to Best Buy's return policy.

The "Return and Exchange" period is being cut in half to 15 days from its previous length of 30 days. All returns will still require a receipt and I.D., plus Reward Zone Premier Silver members will retain their 60-day return eligibility.

Best Buy will start price matching:

Amazon.com
Apple.com
Bhphotovideo.com
Buy.com
Crutchfield.com
Dell.com
Frys.com
hhgregg.com
HP.com
HomeDepot.com
Lowes.com
Newegg.com
OfficeDepot.com
OfficeMax.com
Sears.com
Staples.com
Target.com
TigerDirect.com
Walmart.com

This has been posted about 1000 times already. It is currently 30 days for the return and price match period (60 days for silver members) allowing you to price match any local competitor post purchase (online retailers only at time of purchase). So the new one is adding a couple of other retailers to their online list but cutting the price match down to 15 days along with the return period (60 days for silver members). Also cutting it so that you could only price match post purchase best buy sales on the item you purchased, so this is not something I would call serious, more like a joke and a return to the worst buy days.

UCBearcat 02-23-2013 12:59 PM

I got 25points?

Nevermind, 25 for the members choice thing, and then another 10 for the poll. Thanks OP

qinqin 02-23-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

how do you do that? simple macro? message to me plis~

raven70 02-23-2013 02:00 PM

I gave thumbs up as I look for this reminder each morning, but I am bummed with the sudden change to 10 pts. I have a PC downstairs with my Facebook Account and my Rewardzone and upstairs a Mac with wife's Facebook and my Rewardzone. Going from 25 to 10 pts has made it so I don't want to go upstairs and log in the Mac and get 10 pts. . .and the Mac boots a lot faster than the PC too. . .

Prologik 02-23-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooper (Post 57779060)
Yet again, the return you get on the BB polls has *nothing* to do with what I get out of posting here. I could spend a week of my time and get nothing from it and it would have no impact on the return others get from the BB polls.

When did I suggest you couldn't use multiple browsers? Again, I'll repeat: If you can earn BB credit at a rate that appeals to you, that's great! 4 FB accounts and 2 BB RZ accounts in 15 seconds, multiple browsers or not, isn't something I can conceive of, but if you can pull that off with no extra time required (seeing when the polls are live, refining your method, etc), that's impressive. In contrast, someone who spends 2-3 minutes per day to earn 10-20 points per day might want to re-consider to be sure their time isn't more valuable than what they are earning cumulatively.

Your wasting your time trying to explain let alone teach Killdildo anything. He lacks half the wit required, at the very least, which is needed for the mutual exchange of ideas. Somewhere there is a village in need of an idiot, a job tailor made for him with all the Kool-Aid he can drink from his sippy cup. :prop:

Mooper 02-23-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57782628)
Your wasting your time trying to explain let alone teach Killdildo anything. He lacks half the wit required, at the very least, which is needed for the mutual exchange of ideas. Somewhere there is a village in need of an idiot, a job tailor made for him with all the Kool-Aid he can drink from his sippy cup. :prop:

Wow, that's an impressive string of insults. Did I offend you somehow? Please cite specifically what I said that was illogical. I explained the math involved... is there something you could correct or improve upon?

Prologik 02-23-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooper (Post 57783114)
Wow, that's an impressive string of insults. Did I offend you somehow? Please cite specifically what I said that was illogical. I explained the math involved... is there something you could correct or improve upon?

LOL. Mooper, I was defending you, read again what I wrote. It was directed to Killdiablo.

xNico 02-23-2013 03:32 PM

Sigh.. why people always gotta show how big their e-peen by bragging how much of a low life they are by abusing the promo and then telling everyone else so they look cool. Why do you think they lowered the daily poll to 10 points?

Mooper 02-23-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57783164)
LOL. Mooper, I was defending you, read again what I wrote. It was directed to Killdiablo.

Sorry, indeed read too quickly. But by the same token, no need to insult him personally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xNico (Post 57783284)
Sigh.. why people always gotta show how big their e-peen by bragging how much of a low life they are by abusing the promo and then telling everyone else so they look cool. Why do you think they lowered the daily poll to 10 points?

What qualifies as abuse, and why? I haven't seen anyone post that they've abused it; have you?

xNico 02-23-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooper (Post 57783438)
Sorry, indeed read too quickly. But by the same token, no need to insult him personally.

What qualifies as abuse, and why? I haven't seen anyone post that they've abused it; have you?

Not gonna point fingers, but yes. Stacking dozens of coupons $5 and $10 on one purchase and there was another guy bragging about how he got his entire family, cousins and friends on how to abuse the deal which earned them each hundreds of $$.

Why else use a macro if you only have a few accounts, unless you have dozens of accounts and plan on making this your "job".

Prologik 02-23-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooper (Post 57783438)

My prerogative. I had money to burn, so I spent my own two cents. His purse lacked purchase, even for a penny's worth. Which was good, because iI could not make change. If the thought really counted, he'd still be at zero. I'll say spade when I see it, damn ones sensibilities. Bygones.
:P

mehrab012 02-23-2013 05:10 PM

Today i was talking to someone who works in Tigerdirect managament team. He was telling me that bestbuy's facebook app has been widely abused and best buy is certainly going to take at least some action. Quoting his acquaintance who works in bestbuy , he told me that Bestbuy has 3 options now, they are going to close it early , before the abuse goes epidemic or they are going to introduce much lower points or they are going to introduce phone verification for rewardzone accounts. However , the last option has only a slim chance to be introduced.

Bestbuy was initially planning to run this promo upto late May this year.

So , now people from bestbuy's competitors know whats happening . Certainly bestbuy knows even better :)

Lot of people here already bragged about there abusement. I didn't go through most of the posts , but i can remember one guy talking about his 200 accounts.

On a different note , i don't know what happened to my RZ account. I started getting 0, 3 days ago, and nothing was posted to my account since then.

zombirt 02-23-2013 05:52 PM

^^I was also going to say that I'm sure the lowering of points per poll has nothing to do with abuse!(Anyone remember that MLK DAY coupon from last month?)

killdiablo 02-23-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57783948)
My prerogative. I had money to burn, so I spent my own two cents. His purse lacked purchase, even for a penny's worth. Which was good, because iI could not make change. If the thought really counted, he'd still be at zero. I'll say spade when I see it, damn ones sensibilities. Bygones.

It is so funny see that ppl complain about not worth doing this but would rather waste more time to write meaningless comments. Even you write a thousand words will not change a thing. Just show your arrogant come from lack of self esteem. I feel so sad for you. :vomit:

Mooper 02-23-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xNico (Post 57783800)
Stacking dozens of coupons $5 and $10 on one purchase and there was another guy bragging about how he got his entire family, cousins and friends on how to abuse the deal which earned them each hundreds of $$.

Why else use a macro if you only have a few accounts, unless you have dozens of accounts and plan on making this your "job".

2 FB accounts are allowed per BB RZ account by rule, on purpose. If a group of real people with real accounts values their time at more than a few dollars per hour cumulatively and gets together and employs software because they don't feel like manually logging in, launching, clicking, browsing voting, waiting, etc., there's no "abuse". They are following the rules, just being smart and making it easier for themselves. The same applies when they redeem the certificates they earn however they'd like. They are more efficient than, but no more abusive than, the people who whittle away their time to earn a couple bucks per hour doing it manually.

Prologik 02-23-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57785556)
It is so funny see that ppl complain about not worth doing this but would rather waste more time to write meaningless comments. Even you write a thousand words will not change a thing. Just show your arrogant come from lack of self esteem. I feel so sad for me. :vomit:

Beware all kettles!!! The pot is calling, which is where you senseless drivel belongs. Can we pleas get a courtesy flush? Jerry's kids also feel sad for you. :weeping:

killdiablo 02-23-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57785866)
Beware all kettles!!! The pot is calling, which is where you senseless drivel belongs. Can we pleas get a courtesy flush? Jerry's kids also feel sad for you. :weeping:

Your behavior just prove my point, typical low self-esteem.

BTW, you have money to burn? I doubt it.
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=52089306&postcount=228
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 52089306)
Would be grateful to anyone who would pm me a code. I have a very long memory and will return the kindness.

zlarge20 02-23-2013 10:56 PM

does anyone know exactly how the 2 fb accounts with 1 rz account works? i took the poll on one fb account, then switched to the other account, but then the rz app said i had already taken the poll. any help?

Freebisquits 02-23-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlarge20 (Post 57788938)
does anyone know exactly how the 2 fb accounts with 1 rz account works? i took the poll on one fb account, then switched to the other account, but then the rz app said i had already taken the poll. any help?

Use a private tab on your browser to log in to your 2nd FB account (ie incognito for chrome).

zlarge20 02-23-2013 11:12 PM

still couldn't get it to work. maybe it will tomorrow. thanks though

jjjjennieeee 02-23-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackD121 (Post 57772052)
If you get "you got 0 points" wait for a while, the points usually show up in RZ account in a couple of hours.

https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy/...0188063684

You can use 1RZ account and 2 FB accounts to get double points.

If you could bring just one piece of technology on vacation with you, what would it be?

DIGITAL CAMERA
TABLET
SMARTPHONE
TECH-FREE VACATION

looks like best buy finally figured out how to stop the double dippers. sadly when I signed into my 2nd facebook account right now it would not allow me to retake the survey- the results automatically popped up. i guess it's perfect timing cuz facebook is starting to catch onto my multiple fake personalities anyway :lmao:

mehrab012 02-23-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjjennieeee (Post 57789096)
looks like best buy finally figured out how to stop the double dippers. sadly when I signed into my 2nd facebook account right now it would not allow me to retake the survey- the results automatically popped up. i guess it's perfect timing cuz facebook is starting to catch onto my multiple fake personalities anyway :lmao:

Before you try your 2nd account, sign out from RZ account, then vote first and sign in into RZ account. Voting from 2 facebook account is actually approved by bestbuy themselves

hariseldon 02-23-2013 11:26 PM

Or try a different browser.

esquire415 02-23-2013 11:42 PM

Forgot about this poll for my 2nd account. Late by an hour and half. Was watching blu-ray of Downton Abbey and only remembered now :(

I guess the reason the site was down before for a couple of days was because BB was figuring out how they can minimize the bleeding from people getting 25pts using multiple accounts. So they lowered the bonus points to just a mere 10 pts per poll. That's quite stingy. So much harder to reach $10 now. Hope they bring the 25pts back. I think it's time to complain.

shyam09 02-23-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esquire415 (Post 57789340)
Forgot about this poll for my 2nd account. Late by an hour and half. Was watching blu-ray of Downton Abbey and only remembered now :(

I guess the reason the site was down before for a couple of days was because BB was figuring out how they can minimize the bleeding from people getting 25pts using multiple accounts. So they lowered the bonus points to just a mere 10 pts per poll. That's quite stingy. So much harder to reach $10 now. Hope they bring the 25pts back. I think it's time to complain.

To Facebook we go then, shall we? ;)

xChanX 02-24-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esquire415 (Post 57789340)

Stingy of them? Complain what? ''Hey BB stop being stingy with the free points u give out to us''

luxy 02-24-2013 02:06 AM

How are you guys getting a 2nd rewards account to work? I've tried Chrome incognito and I still get zero points. We've got 4 people in living in our house and it would be nice if we could get them both to work.

Prologik 02-24-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57786644)
Your behavior just prove my point, typical low self-esteem.

BTW, you have money to burn? I doubt it.
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=52089306&postcount=228

As you said, you're a sad little man. Stupid is as stupid does, in this instance, you keep proving by doing and doing, much to the amusement of those not riding in the short bus. If indeed life was a box of chocolates, all would know what they would get if they got you. It would be the one with nothing inside, and nuts all around! Run Forest, run!
:scratchh:
Oh, and as for having money to burn? It was a metaphor Einstein, and if it wasn't, the reference was about two cents! You sure could use some sense.
:teehee:

andygol 02-24-2013 05:30 AM

Easy 10 points again

killdiablo 02-24-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57790320)
As you said, you're a sad little man. Stupid is as stupid does, in this instance, you keep proving by doing and doing, much to the amusement of those not riding in the short bus. If indeed life was a box of chocolates, all would know what they would get if they got you. It would be the one with nothing inside, and nuts all around! Run Forest, run!
:scratchh:
Oh, and as for having money to burn? It was a metaphor Einstein, and if it wasn't, the reference was about two cents! You sure could use some sense.
:teehee:

You still begged for it. You are sad, poor, and stupid.

Prologik 02-24-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57587196)
I usually use 0.1% of my brain to reply comment here, sorry. :lol:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :iagree:

Truer words were never spoken!
:lol2:

I'm done with you now. Bet your small brain can't resist getting the last word in. Prove me right.:lol:

Mooper 02-24-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxy (Post 57790232)
How are you guys getting a 2nd rewards account to work? I've tried Chrome incognito and I still get zero points. We've got 4 people in living in our house and it would be nice if we could get them both to work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlarge20 (Post 57788938)

Sign into the first FB account, then sign into the first BB RZ acct.
Do the poll(s).
Sign out of FB.
Sign into the second FB account.
Sign out of the BB RZ acct (regardless if you use incognito or another browser, the BB RZ acct is "remembered" on the FB side, so you'll need to decouple).
Sign back into BB RZ acct (same one... the purpose of this is just to associate it with the second FB account you're now signed into).
Do the (polls).

That's all that is needed for every two FB accts (allowed by BB to tie two FB to each one BB RZ).

Multiple browsers can help with some of this, but you still need to delink the FB from BB RZ and can't exceed the limits. You also can't use the same FB accounts on multiple BB RZ accounts.

At 10 points/poll, even the most efficient manual activity isn't going to result in more than a few $/hour of BB credit, so probably not worth the time for many people. Automating with a free macro program or script is a more logical way to do it if you have a big family or friends on board also doing this and you want to band together to make it time efficient. Has nothing to do with "abuse"; has everything to do with making wise use of your time. Time isn't free.

stayfrosty 02-24-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xChanX (Post 57790230)
Stingy of them? Complain what? ''Hey BB stop being stingy with the free points u give out to us''

Lol. Get Perry Mason!!!

jjjjennieeee 02-24-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hariseldon (Post 57789210)
Or try a different browser.

i did it in a different browser and i had to sign into my rewardzone account again and it didn't work... i've been doing this for weeks so i'm surprised it didn't work this time

hariseldon 02-24-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjjennieeee (Post 57794402)
i did it in a different browser and i had to sign into my rewardzone account again and it didn't work... i've been doing this for weeks so i'm surprised it didn't work this time

Don't know why then. If you haven't already, manually sign out of RZ, sign out of all FB accounts. Completely clear cache/cookies/history and try logging it again. About once a week I run into some issues with some sort of persistent memory and this usually works -- occasionally I follow the clearance with using CCleaner to clear my browsers/temp files, etc and reboot the computer just for good measure.

killdiablo 02-24-2013 12:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57792420)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :iagree:
Truer words were never spoken!
I'm done with you now. Bet your small brain can't resist getting the last word in. Prove me right.:lol:

I even use 0.01% of my brain to reply your comment and that's enough. I am so happy that you finally have no words to say and go away sadly. :woot:

It is too bad that BB don't have anyway to show how much user spend, but Gamestop does. See it yourself, don't get heart attack.

You begged for $7 item is the biggest joke I have seen in SD. What a loser. :lol:

Prologik 02-24-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

. . . . . . . . . . . :iagree: :lol2: :iagree:

killdiablo 02-24-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57797322)
. . . . . . . . . . . :iagree: :lol2: :iagree:

Guess your tiny brain can't resist yourself to reply. What a joke.

gkwong 02-24-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Thank you for voting
You got 0 points
wtf??

Prologik 02-24-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57797450)

Quote:

............................. :iagree: ........:lmao:
Only an imbecile could insult one's brain with broken grammer. Learn you must, not so Yoda from. :lmao:

killdiablo 02-24-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57798330)
............................. :iagree: ........:lmao:
Only an imbecile could insult one's brain with broken grammer. Learn you must, not so Yoda from. :lmao:

Poor joker is still here and now following me. You can beg me for $7 dollar, I can save one Starbucks drink for you if I am in happy mood. Cheer me up. :D

Prologik 02-24-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57798974)
Poor joker is still here and now following me. You can beg me for $7 dollar, I can save one Starbucks drink for you if I am in happy mood. Cheer me up. :D

Quote:

If I wanted to cheer you up, I'd make sure all your pegs were round and fill in all the square holes. Seeing how your hole is perpetually open, happiness might insert itself into your life at the street corner. Finally a way to shut you up and make $7 at the same time. :lmao:

killdiablo 02-24-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57799220)
If I wanted to cheer you up, I'd make sure all your pegs were round and fill in all the square holes. Seeing how your hole is perpetually open, happiness might insert itself into your life at the street corner. Finally a way to shut you up and make $7 at the same time. :lmao:

Just finish watching Oscars and I am in a good mood.

Here is your $7 dollar.

Starbucks Card eGift
6085 9040 8807 2520
Card Security Code: 56917443

jjjjennieeee 02-25-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hariseldon (Post 57794540)
Don't know why then. If you haven't already, manually sign out of RZ, sign out of all FB accounts. Completely clear cache/cookies/history and try logging it again. About once a week I run into some issues with some sort of persistent memory and this usually works -- occasionally I follow the clearance with using CCleaner to clear my browsers/temp files, etc and reboot the computer just for good measure.

Oh blah, I tried this just now along with some other person's suggestion of answering the survey question before signing in and also used another laptop just for extra caution but unfortunately the points still won't post. The only difference is this time it showed that I earned "10 points" in the pop up circle but after I signed into my RewardZone account and waited over 2 hrs to see if anything would change my total points stayed at it's previous value and there's no record of the 10 points earned on the myrewardzone.bestbuy.com site. I'm not sure what's going on with my account but I just emailed Best Buy about it and hopefully they will credit me the missing points. Thanks for your help anyway.

Prologik 02-25-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57805386)
Just finish watching Oscars and I am in a good mood.

Here is your $7 dollar.

Starbucks Card eGift
6085 9040 8807 2520
Card Security Code: 56917443

Quote:

Keep your $7, you'll need it for some more breakfast cereal, the back of which is where you no doubt learned English.
:lol2: :lmao: :lol2: :lmao: :lol2: :lmao: :lol2: :lmao:

Prologik 02-25-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

:lol:

killdiablo 02-25-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57783948)
... I had money to burn, so I spent my own two cents. ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 52089306)
Would be grateful to anyone who would pm me a code. I have a very long memory and will return the kindness.

:lol2::lol2:

Quote:

[SIZE="3"]I'm done with you now.....

Start flooding this thread :lol2::lol2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57799220)
..... make $7 at the same time. :lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57807068)
Keep your $7,......

Prologik 02-25-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Your self proclaimed limited use of your brain, which is evident in every post, is obviously a byproduct of your mother's unsuccessful attempt at smothering you at birth. The lack of oxygen and being abandoned near the tent of the freak show of a traveling carnival no doubt birthed your inferiority complex. Beeing conceived by mistake by one of your mom's clients, must have been a blow to you that was hard to swallow, until you learned to control your gag reflex. And stop carrying change to the corner, you'll have a better chance of breaking your $7 record. Then again, maybe you'll only get $5.

grimmb 02-25-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57817202)
Your self proclaimed limited use of your brain, which is evident in every post, is obviously a byproduct of your mother's unsuccessful attempt at smothering you at birth. The lack of oxygen and being abandoned near the tent of the freak show of a traveling carnival no doubt birthed your inferiority complex. Beeing conceived by mistake by one of your mom's clients, must have been a blow to you that was hard to swallow, until you learned to control your gag reflex. And stop carrying change to the corner, you'll have a better chance of breaking your $7 record. Then again, maybe you'll only get $5.

Ouch.

killdiablo 02-25-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57817202)

Quote:

Still flooding this thread :lol2::lol2:

Prologik 02-25-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57818578)
Still flooding this thread

Your grasp at the obvious remains elusive. There is a direct correlation between you posting your mumblings and my replying. If P, then Q. No P, no Q. That equation should really hamper your continued study of the alphabet. :cool:

Prologik 02-25-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimmb (Post 57818234)
Ouch.

Sorry for any shrapnel. Killdildo insists on trying to insult me, so I can't help myself from showing him how it's done. Sure it's not much sport splashing someone thrashing about in the kiddie pool, then again, it is entertaining watching the creation of a recipient of a Darwin Award. :lmao:

killdiablo 02-25-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57818948)
Your grasp at the obvious remains elusive. There is a direct correlation between you posting your mumblings and my replying. If P, then Q. No P, no Q. That equation should really hamper your continued study of the alphabet. :cool:

Quote:

Prologik 02-25-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57820696)

Stupid is as stupid does. And boy, you do. :lmao: Give it up, you lack the mental prowess to spar when you'd been TKO'ed before getting in the ring.

killdiablo 02-25-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57821236)
Stupid is as stupid does. And boy, you do. :lmao: Give it up, you lack the mental prowess to spar when you'd been TKO'ed before getting in the ring.

Quote:

Prologik 02-25-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

....................:iagree:...:lol2:

killdiablo 02-25-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57826840)
....................:iagree:...:lol2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57821236)

Quote:

Prologik 02-25-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57430860)
Thanks. 75 books in my library, have read none!

Now that's a big surprise. :lmao: .01% might be an exaggeration!

killdiablo 02-25-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57828860)
Now that's a big surprise. :lmao: .01% might be an exaggeration!

Quote:

Prologik 02-25-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57829334)

Quote:

:lmao:

drunken_monk 02-26-2013 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57782628)

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57797450)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57829406)

Seriously, if you're really that much wiser and smarter, what was the point of endlessly bumping the thread trying to get in your last word to someone who, according to you, is not? By virtue of you doing exactly what you claimed he'd do doesn't present you in a better light.

It's apparent English isn't his native tongue and the quote that you so proudly have in your sig was (obviously) meant as a joke. I can't believe I wasted my time even attempting to bring some clarity to some straight up bickering and clutter.

killdiablo 02-26-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57829406)

Quote:

Prologik 02-26-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57834654)

Quote:

Shoo fly, shoo.:nod:

killdiablo 02-26-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57836044)
Shoo fly, shoo.:nod:

Quote:

Prologik 02-26-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunken_monk (Post 57833842)
Seriously, if you're really that much wiser and smarter, what was the point of endlessly bumping the thread trying to get in your last word to someone who, according to you, is not? By virtue of you doing exactly what you claimed he'd do doesn't present you in a better light.

It's apparent English isn't his native tongue and the quote that you so proudly have in your sig was (obviously) meant as a joke. I can't believe I wasted my time even attempting to bring some clarity to some straight up bickering and clutter.

I can't argue with your conclusion, it's accurate and fair. I would never claim a greater wisdom or intellect over a parasite, and the same would also apply to those still unable to achieve their GED. He's like an untreated pimple or an aged scab. You can be doing several other activities and not even be aware your picking and scratching it till it bleeds. Granted, when I did become aware of the pustule and it stench, I did as you noticed, announce I'd throw the minnow back, an endeavor I reneged on for two reasons. The first, it's as easy distraction while I'm on hold. And secondly, which seems to concern you in regards to thread bumping, is because this is a dead thread; its expired intel and lack of precipitants greatly limit any wasted bandwidth, with exception of the peon who continues to push the same button expecting a different result. Who am I to disappoint? Bygones.

Prologik 02-26-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57837328)

Drunken_Monk, see Shakespeare here has put his quill to paper again, though his sonnet consists of the same one line repeating itself again and again. My replies, at most, cost a commercial my full attention, which would be a shame if it was during the Super Bowl.

killdiablo 02-26-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57837772)
Drunken_Monk, see Shakespeare here has put his quill to paper again, though his sonnet consists of the same one line repeating itself again and again. My replies, at most, cost a commercial my full attention, which would be a shame if it was during the Super Bowl.

Quote:

killdiablo 02-26-2013 10:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by drunken_monk (Post 57833842)

I have fooled he this week, I didn't see any of his replies after Sunday night, I simply clicked replies and did copy & paste. He just like a stupid monkey continuing posted comments everywhere. See the attached file. He is such a moron. :lol2::lol2:

Quote:

Prologik 02-26-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57839830)
I have fooled he this week, I didn't see any of his replies after...

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57839830)
He just like a stupid monkey continuing posted comments everywhere.

If only you possessed the language skills of a monkey.
Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57430860)
Thanks. 75 books in my library, have read none!

Never expected you to read anything.

killdiablo 02-26-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57845728)
If only you possessed the language skills of a monkey.

Never expected you to read anything.

Quote:

Prologik 02-26-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57846886)

You keep flooding this thread without anything new to add. Mr. T would pity you.:nod:

killdiablo 02-26-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57847254)
You keep flooding this thread without anything new to add. Mr. T would pity you.:nod:

Quote:

Prologik 02-26-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57849756)

:deadhorse:
Stop licking self adhesive stamps and flooding this thread.

killdiablo 02-26-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57851656)
:deadhorse:
Stop licking self adhesive stamps and flooding this thread.

Quote:

Prologik 02-27-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57852540)

Learn something new, if you can.:shake:

killdiablo 02-27-2013 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57855388)
Learn something new, if you can.:shake:

Quote:

Prologik 02-27-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57335028)
Do the math again. After spend $1000 and get $400, I can use other cc has 3~5% on other transaction.

You spend $2500, get $400, you waste $1500 on possible 3~5% cash back and you only get 1%.

If you "really" spend $25000 so easy, you shouldn't even care this promotion.

The is what happens when you think a paint flake is a potato chip. Repeating oneself without progress. :confused:

killdiablo 02-27-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57858914)
The is what happens when you think a paint flake is a potato chip. Repeating oneself without progress. :confused:

Quote:

Prologik 02-27-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57867750)

You're still flooding.

killdiablo 02-27-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57869846)
You're still flooding.

Quote:

Prologik 02-27-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57872498)

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57335028)
Do the math again. After spend $1000 and get $400, I can use other cc has 3~5% on other transaction.

You spend $2500, get $400, you waste $1500 on possible 3~5% cash back and you only get 1%.

If you "really" spend $25000 so easy, you shouldn't even care this promotion.

:wave:

killdiablo 02-27-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57873138)

Quote:

Prologik 02-27-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57875872)

killdiablo 02-28-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57876220)

Quote:

Prologik 02-28-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57882150)

killdiablo 02-28-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57890570)

Quote:

Prologik 02-28-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57890992)

killdiablo 02-28-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57892048)

Quote:

Prologik 02-28-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57897478)

killdiablo 02-28-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prologik (Post 57898646)

Quote:

Prologik 02-28-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 57902568)

Kiev 02-28-2013 11:12 PM

Seriously? Will you two just stop posting here. If you want to flirt, you PMs! ;)