Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   DieHard Platinum 6V/12V Battery Charger and Maintainer $23 + Free Store Pickup (http://slickdeals.net/f/5876060-diehard-platinum-6v-12v-battery-charger-and-maintainer-23-free-store-pickup)

immad 02-25-2013 10:44 PM

DieHard Platinum 6V/12V Battery Charger and Maintainer $23 + Free Store Pickup

65535 Attachment(s)
DieHard Platinum 6V/12V Battery Charger and Maintainer [sears.com]

DEAL LIVE NOW
  • DieHard 6v Battery Charger and Maintainer automatically chooses the battery's voltage for you when connected saving you time and effort
  • A hook attachment allows you to suspend the unit out of your work zone to keep you safe
  • Easy to follow instructions on the digital display guides you through the charging procedure
  • The unit is designed to be wholly automated-it prevents overcharging by switching to a preservation mode when charging is completed
  • Produced in black and silver, the unit is designed compact to make it portable and easy to carry with you

brisar 02-25-2013 10:44 PM

DieHard Platinum 6V/12V Battery Charger and Maintainer $23 + Free Store Pickup

2 Attachment(s)
Sears.com has DieHard Platinum 6V/12V Battery Charger and Maintainer for $22.99. *Must add to cart to see discounted price. Select in-store pick up, or get Free Shipping with Shop Your Way Max (Free Trial). Thanks immad

Corwin 02-25-2013 10:46 PM

It's not live yet. :shake:

sjsfan 02-25-2013 10:50 PM

When is it going to be live?

Corwin 02-25-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjsfan (Post 57829790)

Probably 10-15 minutes.

immad 02-25-2013 11:01 PM

Live Now

Corwin 02-25-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjsfan (Post 57829790)

Now it is. :)

immad 02-25-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corwin76 (Post 57829936)
Now it is. :)

And I thank you for TU .... :whee2:

imlkrsfn2 02-25-2013 11:10 PM

Does this work to charge a dead car battery?

immad 02-25-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imlkrsfn2 (Post 57830020)

No this is not designed to charge dead battery. These are maintainer, they are mean't to keep your batteries charged.

HenryWinkler187 02-25-2013 11:21 PM

will this charge my 12v/12amp and 6v/12amp power wheel batteries? I souped up my power wheel so i can drive extra fast on the streets.

67L88Stingray 02-25-2013 11:29 PM

This is already showing as OOS for shipping.

Quote:

Yes, but it will take a while at only 3 Amps

Corwin 02-25-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immad (Post 57830008)
And I thank you for TU .... :whee2:

This is a very good deal. I originally gave you a TD, because you preempted my posting this, by posting before it was live, but then I remembered I beat you by a second the other night and decided to play nice. :D:wave:

immad 02-25-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corwin76 (Post 57830194)
I originally gave you a TD, because you preempted my posting this, by posting before it was live, but then I remembered I beat you by a second the other night and decided to play nice. :D:wave:

yes you have beat me quite a few times and gotten a TU from me every single time.

Corwin 02-25-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HenryWinkler187 (Post 57830126)
will this charge my 12v/12amp and 6v/12amp power wheel batteries? I souped up my power wheel so i can drive extra fast on the streets.

:lol: Are we talking racing slicks level of speed?

binji 02-25-2013 11:35 PM

I've been waiting for the Diehard battery charger model 71222 [sears.com] to come on sale again! It's been a long time since the last time it was on sale. :(

Corwin 02-25-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immad (Post 57830212)
yes you have beat me quite a few times and gotten a TU from me every single time.

I thought I only beat you the one time the other night on the "deal of the day"? I don't have the endurance you do for these late night deals. :worship: Plus I type too slow.:D

SurfsUP8 02-25-2013 11:40 PM

Thanks in for 1.

MIjnWraak 02-25-2013 11:43 PM

As per a review, "it can only charge batteries up to 550 CCA". I have the same charger (bought a few months ago) and used it to charge my dead battery, which has 650 Cold Crank Amps. Once it gets to 100%, if you remove it and apply it again it will state it's at 95%.

So if your battery has more than 550 CCA, I'd find a different charger unless you needed to charge a dead battery overnight.

nitemare 02-26-2013 12:20 AM

I prefer the past deal on the $0 Slime tire inflator instead...

jaliu 02-26-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIjnWraak (Post 57830314)
As per a review, "it can only charge batteries up to 550 CCA". I have the same charger (bought a few months ago) and used it to charge my dead battery, which has 650 Cold Crank Amps. Once it gets to 100%, if you remove it and apply it again it will state it's at 95%.

So if your battery has more than 550 CCA, I'd find a different charger unless you needed to charge a dead battery overnight.

where does it say up to 550 cca and how do I know how many ccas I need or if this will work for my cars? thanks!

Anime 02-26-2013 01:37 AM

Sears pulls this out of stock every time it goes on "sale". There were several available at my local store, now they're suddenly "out of stock" the next second after and it's no longer available for shipping. Of course, they are available again the day after the sale is over. Total BS, not really a deal if you can't actually buy the item at that price.

EDIT: Was able to get an order to go through online at ~10:30 AM CST, will wait to see if it gets shipped.

RugerRedhawk 02-26-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

I think he's misunderstanding something. If I unplug it for a short time then plug it back in, it will read 95%, but go back to 100% quickly. This happens with either my truck or atv battery. Never seemed like a big deal to me, obviously a 95% charged battery will still start the vehicle anyway.

Anyway, I like this. Was using the HF float before, but this is nice because it provides feedback and also will charge up a partially dead battery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anime (Post 57831248)
Sears pulls this out of stock every time it goes on "sale". There were several available at my local store, now they're suddenly "out of stock" the next second after and it's no longer available for shipping. Of course, they are available again the day after the sale is over. Total BS, not really a deal if you can't actually buy the item at that price.

That's lame. I got mine just fine last time, but it took forever, because it's one of those items that you have to pick up at the auto center, not regular pickup area.

Crossbow55 02-26-2013 06:16 AM

Solid Gold

Quote:

I bought one of these right around Black Friday last year. It works great! My wife left her headlights on and her battery was deader than a door nail. 4 hours later after charging with this baby, she (the car) cranked right up. Buy this.... you won't be sorry.

Giantcrazy 02-26-2013 06:37 AM

Yeah, dead for me, OOS both online and in store (which is odd, since it previously said there were 22 in store only seconds before I clicked 'Pick Up').

Anime 02-26-2013 06:47 AM

Not really sure why Sears does this with stuff they promote as the Deal of the Day.

Maybe they think you'll buy it at full price the next day when they return the online and store inventory to normal?

ATE 02-26-2013 06:49 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-...ry+charger

For my money this is a better charger...

Giantcrazy 02-26-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATE (Post 57833310)

Thanks for that! I was looking for a charger to keep my spare boat battery juiced up, and that'll do the trick nicely.

tstarks 02-26-2013 07:57 AM

Apparently, it's the SAME charger, just cheaper. From Amazon's reviews:

This is a great charger but the same company (schumacher's battery maintainer), makes an identical product for sears, branded as diehard.

E4300 02-26-2013 08:05 AM

550 and 650 CCA refer to the capacity of the battery. A 650 CCA battery may take longer to achieve a full charge, but this battery charge will get the job done by charging the lead acid battery up to 12.85 VDC or 100%.

I have an older 2/10/50 A charger. No problem charging a dead 650 CCA battery (7.8 VDC) to 100% (12.85 VDC) in 24 hours at the 2 A setting.

geekwithoutacause 02-26-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarks420 (Post 57834602)

This is a great charger but the same company (schumacher's battery maintainer), makes an identical product for sears, branded as diehard.

Not so sure it is.
The diehard charger reports back how full your batter is when it you start charging with it. The schumacher does not. I own both, they both work well, but I like that it reports how much is left in the battery.

BMW5SERIES 02-26-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

I'm not sure if it will charge a totally dead battery. However, it did charge the battery that was too low to start my car because the car sat for 2 weeks.
This is a great product. I like scrolling LED messages telling you what the unit is analyzing, charging, or maintaining. It also displays the charge level in percent.

Anime 02-26-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

That review was dated December 17, 2007. That charger is a much older, now outdated model. The DieHard charger here is a rebadged version of this Schumacher charger [amazon.com].

Not that it won't work, and for ~$20, sure, it's probably a fine battery maintainer. But this 3A version and the newer tech is what you want if you use the DieHard Platinum or Odyssey AGM batteries and just want a basic charger on the cheap. For the extra few bucks, worth it.

StanleyShen 02-26-2013 09:52 AM

I need to leave my car in my garage for half year while I am away for business trip, do you think this will help me to keep my car battery charged? Do I need to keep the power connected all the time? thank you .

geekwithoutacause 02-26-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyShen (Post 57837348)
I need to leave my car in my garage for half year while I am away for business trip, do you think this will help me to keep my car battery charged? Do I need to keep the power connected all the time? thank you .

yes and yes. This is perfect for that. Hook it up and forget about it.
I use it all the time on a truck I use once in a while.

tstarks 02-26-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by az_r2d1 (Post 57837552)
yes and yes. This is perfect for that. Hook it up and forget about it.
I use it all the time on a truck I use once in a while.

That sounds funny. Like 60% of the time, it works every time.

Anime 02-26-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

If you're going to be away for six months, you're better off just disconnecting the battery cable. I would not suggest leaving this plugged in connected to your battery in the garage for 6+ months while you're gone. You might come back and find there was an electrical fire and you no longer have a car or a house.

Xception2ThRule 02-26-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

No. The amazon linked product has no float mode, which is very important for maintaining a battery. This diehard does.

StanleyShen 02-26-2013 12:19 PM

if I disconnect the battery, it will not do any damage to my car(VW Rabbit, 2.5)?

I don't have much knowledge about this, but I can learn how to disconnect the battery cable from car shop.

thank you very much for your help.

PS. Do I need to use this Battery Charger and Maintainer to recharge my battery once every month when I disconnect the battery of my car?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anime (Post 57840748)
If you're going to be away for six months, you're better off just disconnecting the battery cable. I would not suggest leaving this plugged in connected to your battery in the garage for 6+ months while you're gone. You might come back and find there was an electrical fire and you no longer have a car or a house.

Memorex 02-26-2013 12:33 PM

Will this work for lawn and garden batteries? I have a cooler boombox with a l&g battery inside it, and this seems perfect for it.

speedbump47 02-26-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyShen (Post 57841460)
if I disconnect the battery, it will not do any damage to my car(VW Rabbit, 2.5)?

I don't have much knowledge about this, but I can learn how to disconnect the battery cable from car shop.

thank you very much for your help.

PS. Do I need to use this Battery Charger and Maintainer to recharge my battery once every month when I disconnect the battery of my car?

Disconnecting the battery won't cause damage, other than losing your radio station presets, clock, etc.

However, be aware that even sitting there not connected to anything, the battery will lose charge. So, you should probably charge it up completely now, and then plan on charging it up again when you come back in 6 months, before using it in the car. If someone CAN charge the battery once in a while, that'd be best, but not a necessity.

The reason for this is that lead batteries can reach a "point of no return" in terms of discharge and can build up sulfation on the plates when they get discharged too far. If it occurs, it more or less permanently reduces the capacity of the battery and hastens its death.

darci663 02-26-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

If you have a newer car(1990+), i would pull the battery. If you said a few weeks, this would be great. But 6 months? Seems all that electronic stuff drains your battery even when it is off. My Aztec was very bad at that. Set for 3 weeks and no battery power.

timbertop 02-26-2013 12:56 PM

I have this. For those w/vehicle in storage yes this will offset parasitic drain from vehicle's cpu, clock. Safe to use unattended, unlikely to over-charge/cause a fire. Can leave it connected months on end. Occasionally does not re-start after power interruption. Charges very low batteries but needs to see some initial voltage to start (safety feature to prevent spark at hook-up). Charges Odyssey PC680 enough to start but not all the way.

Very good, safe charger even for those who are unfamiliar w/such things. No skill or monitoring required. Highly recommend for most folks. Comes with SAE quick disconnect harness, ring terminal sub harness that can be left on vehicle, cig plug and clamp sub harnesses. Rated 2.5 amp continuous @ 12vdc. Advanced mofset circuitry- should charge on generator power where the old transformer types are useless.

Eltory 02-26-2013 12:59 PM

can you use this to charge UPS SLA batteries?

puddnhead 02-26-2013 01:00 PM

This [sears.com] like a much better buy -- currently a couple bucks more, but a better charger. Note I didn't really search all that hard, just picked another one semi-random off the Sears page. Even at full price, as it is now. Why would you buy the one in this FP deal over that?:confused::confused:

Better yet, hold out for a deal on something like this [sears.com]. I have a slightly different, older version of this, that I waited on a great deal on & paid around $30 for. Especially if you live in a cold clime, you will find the 10 & 50 amp modes useful in addition to the 2amp trickle charge mode, and the fact that the charger in the deal (per the manual) cannot top of batteries beyond 550 CCA makes it semi-useless where I live. Also, I predict that it will probably last longer if you do intend to keep it plugged in all the time, due to better heat venting.

chrisexv6 02-26-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puddnhead (Post 57842534)
This [sears.com] like a much better buy -- currently a couple bucks more, but a better charger. Note I didn't really search all that hard, just picked another one semi-random off the Sears page. Even at full price, as it is now. Why would you buy the one in this FP deal over that?:confused::confused:

Better yet, hold out for a deal on something like this [sears.com]. I have a slightly different, older version of this, that I waited on a great deal on & paid around $30 for. Especially if you live in a cold clime, you will find the 10 & 50 amp modes useful in addition to the 2amp trickle charge mode, and the fact ath this charger (per teh manual) cannot top of batteries beyond 550 CCA makes it semi-useless where I live. Also, I predict that it will probably last longer if you do intend to keep it plugged in all the time, due to better heat venting.

You are starting to stretch what this thread is about....sure we can all go out and buy full size battery chargers, but the DieHard this thread is about is for something small to maintain infrequently-used batteries. Not a charger with 50A mode to start something from the dead.

I bought one of the DieHards this thread is about...coupled with a full size battery charger they make a good set....I wouldnt say buy the full size one in the small ones place. I cant hook up my 2A/10A/50A charger to my car semi-permanently and let it run while the car is un-used.

puddnhead 02-26-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisexv6 (Post 57842712)
You are starting to stretch what this thread is about....sure we can all go out and buy full size battery chargers, but the DieHard this thread is about is for something small to maintain infrequently-used batteries. Not a charger with 50A mode to start something from the dead.

I bought one of the DieHards this thread is about...coupled with a full size battery charger they make a good set....I wouldnt say buy the full size one in the small ones place. I cant hook up my 2A/10A/50A charger to my car semi-permanently and let it run while the car is un-used.

My (and your?) charger also has a 2amp mode, with a protection circuit. I guess I would ask you, why do you have two chargers, when the smaller one does nothing that the other one can?

I don't think I'm stretching it. If you really have vehicles that need long term trickle charging, then it's not unreasonable to think that you have need for faster charging, or a boost to start, so you need another charger to do that. But if you have that other charger ... what is the point of this one? Just a waste of money &space in the garage IMO.

chrisexv6 02-26-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puddnhead (Post 57842796)
My (and your?) charger also has a 2amp mode, with a protection circuit. I guess I would ask you, why do you have two chargers, when the smaller one does nothing that the other one can?

I don't think I'm stretching it. If you really have vehicles that need long term trickle charging, then it's not unreasonable to think that you have need for faster charging, or a boost to start, so you need another charger to do that. But if you have that other charger ... what is the point of this one? Just a waste of money &space in the garage IMO.

Because the little one has quick plugs. I can wire it to my car battery, quickly plug the little one into the ring adapters and walk away while it stays charged.

My full size charger only has battery clamps. The second one you linked to is probably OK (also has the ring quick connect harness).

To me its like having a pocket size cordless drill and a 1/2" drill.

Need to hang a picture (keep an already charged battery at good level)? Use the pocket driver.

Need to drill into studs (resurrect a battery from the dead)? Use the 1/2" drill.

Anime 02-26-2013 01:40 PM

Don't feed the thread trolls.

jrosenfield 02-26-2013 01:44 PM

Thanks - just ordered one

ATE 02-26-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xception2ThRule (Post 57841342)
No. The amazon linked product has no float mode, which is very important for maintaining a battery. This diehard does.

Wrong, I own this charger and it absolutely goes to float mode.

"6-volt and 12-volt battery charger; automatically changes from full-charge to float-mode monitoring to prevent overcharging"

And Schumacher is one of the most respected names in battery charges, I am not saying that DieHard is not, but ir will do the same job, just without the LED readings, which I am not sure are very valuable since most people will be using these for long term maintance or overnight charging.

ATE 02-26-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eltory (Post 57842502)
can you use this to charge UPS SLA batteries?

Yes, but the lower amps the better when charging SLAs, that is why I recommend the Schumacher at 1.5 amps rather than the diehard at 3 amps

Nettozx 02-26-2013 02:23 PM

In for 1, needed this to get the car to start, battery reads at 10v and won't start this should be good enough to get it to 12v in order to start.

ATE 02-26-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisexv6 (Post 57842968)
Because the little one has quick plugs. I can wire it to my car battery, quickly plug the little one into the ring adapters and walk away while it stays charged.

My full size charger only has battery clamps. The second one you linked to is probably OK (also has the ring quick connect harness).

Need to hang a picture (keep an already charged battery at good level)? Use the pocket driver.

Need to drill into studs (resurrect a battery from the dead)? Use the 1/2" drill.

You leave one of the wires attached to your car batter at all times? Sounds like it is time for a new battery if you need to plug it in everynight to maintain the battery.

And you can make a ring connector for any charger for less than $1.00, so that already is not an argument

chrisexv6 02-26-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATE (Post 57844598)
You leave one of the wires attached to your car batter at all times? Sounds like it is time for a new battery if you need to plug it in everynight to maintain the battery.

And you can make a ring connector for any charger for less than $1.00, so that already is not an argument

I drive my car once, maybe twice a week. And even then its not very far. Plus Infiniti has "a way with batteries", OEM battery sucks. But regardless of how good it would be, Id still want a maintainer on it.

As far as the ring connectors, I was more referring to the quick disconnect capability. Sure, I can hack up a full size charger, but then Im dealing with pretty thick wires, and all I need is something to keep the battery full during non-use.

butundo 02-26-2013 02:27 PM

I do have one already and I am going to grab another. I have 3 motorcycles that I pull the batteries during the winter. These are great to use to keep the batteries fresh, but I have never used this on a car, except to see if the battery was bad. The digital readout is really nice as well.

ATE 02-26-2013 02:30 PM

Another question I have is why this deal is getting so much attention,

but this older deal got none.

jkagsl 02-26-2013 02:32 PM

I've purchased one of these for a gift for mother in law b4...very easy to use and although it isn't mentioned in the description or on the box, I believe it also includes a desulfation mode...an added bonus

puddnhead 02-26-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisexv6 (Post 57842968)

OK, that does make some sense I suppose. I don't share that POV, but I understand how others might have it. Thanks for the reply!

puddnhead 02-26-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATE (Post 57844738)
Another question I have is why this deal is getting so much attention,

but this older deal got none.

Hmm, that is the exact one I linked to in my first post and suggested that (for some people's purposes anyway) it is a better product, so worth paying more. When I wrote that, I did not realize that it had actually been at 3/4 the price of this recently.

IME the sears deals of the day usually aren't as good as some of their "normal old deals." I'm starting to think of it as more of a marketing gimmick than true deal, and may unsubscribe from the emails if it doesn't get more appealing soon.

Interex 02-26-2013 02:48 PM

Best maintenance battery charger I've ever used: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CITK8S

I don't trust the Schumacher chargers after it smoked my Optima Red Top while charging at 2 amps.

joe uncool 02-26-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by binji (Post 57830244)
I've been waiting for the Diehard battery charger model 71222 [sears.com] to come on sale again! It's been a long time since the last time it was on sale. :(

Me Too I am holding out...

karmatourer 02-26-2013 04:32 PM

Uh,a "maintainer" IS meant to keep your battery charged.

Quote:

Originally Posted by immad (Post 57830108)
No this is not designed to charge dead battery. These are maintainer, they are mean't to keep your batteries charged.

chrisexv6 02-26-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interex (Post 57845180)
Best maintenance battery charger I've ever used: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CITK8S

I don't trust the Schumacher chargers after it smoked my Optima Red Top while charging at 2 amps.

Finally, someone mentioned it :) For only a couple bux more (maybe even less than that with tax vs non-tax) you get what seems to be the original maintainer that everyone based theirs off of.

Going to get the Battery Tender Junior for my car, and use the DieHard model I already have for my lawn equipment and kids toys.

kfunk7 02-26-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATE (Post 57833310)

For my money this is a battery charger...

http://www.amazon.com/Battery-Ten...ery+tender

ATE 02-26-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfunk7 (Post 57849850)
For my money this is a battery charger...

http://www.amazon.com/Battery-Ten...ery+tender

Congratulations, you posted a link to a battery charger.

kfunk7 02-26-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATE (Post 57852848)
Congratulations, you posted a link to a battery charger.

no s*** Sherlock

another option to what OP posted

larrymoencurly 02-26-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immad (Post 57830108)

Actually a lot of regular automatic chargers are also not meant to charge completely dead batteries because they require at least 8 volts across the terminals or else they won't send any current into the battery. This is related to a feature that prevents sparks when connecting the cables to the terminals.

Quote:

This I don't understand because I don't think there's any way for a charger to accurately measure the amp rating, and when it comes to charging, the more important ratings are the for the energy capacity, usually stated in amp*hours (typically about 60 amp*hours) or reserve capacity (number of minutes battery can put out 25 amps and stay above a certain minimum voltage). A battery can be built a high amp rating at the expense of energy capacity, such as by increasing the surface area of the plates and using thinner plates. However for a last-ditch method of preventing battery damage, some chargers use a timer in case they can't sense full charge by voltage, which can happen if a battery cell is shorted.

Here's how much capacity no-maintenance batteries (all plates are lead-calcium) and low-maintenance batteries (at last half the plates are lead-antimony) lose in storage (also shown is how much water each type loses):

http://img687.imageshack.us/img68...waterl.gif

So if no-maintenance batteries retain 95% of their capacity after 180 days while low-maintenance batteries retain only 75%, why use them? Because they can withstand deep discharge better, 6 times versus 1-2 times for no-maintenance lead-calcium batteries. I can't find such information about completely sealed car batteries, like the Optimas and Diehard Platinums, which have no calcium or or antimony in their plates.

lolo978 02-26-2013 11:50 PM

Can this charge my iPad ? Lol

kfunk7 02-27-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolo978 (Post 57854654)
Can this charge my iPad ? Lol

sure can! take each terminal of the battery charger and connect them to your AC adapter. Polarity doesn't matter.

supergril 02-27-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

great deal

agentbob 02-27-2013 01:06 AM

thanks OP! In for one!

rmyc 02-27-2013 02:22 AM

deal is dead

ballard 02-27-2013 08:49 AM

Ordered yesterday.
Got an email saying "This item is out of stock and your order has been cancelled."
Website says "In Stock TODAY" (just like it did at the moment I ordered) and the price is 37.99.
Asses.
And don't give me that "oh, only *some* of them were $22.99".

Memorex 02-27-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballard (Post 57859522)
Ordered yesterday.
Got an email saying "This item is out of stock and your order has been cancelled."
Website says "In Stock TODAY" (just like it did at the moment I ordered) and the price is 37.99.
Asses.
And don't give me that "oh, only *some* of them were $22.99".

Same thing

I have had some terrible luck with deals lately, this was my 3rd cancelled order this week.