Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   APRICORN USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter + Software $14.21 AR, FS @ Newegg - Great for SSD cloning/transfers (http://slickdeals.net/f/5876644-apricorn-usb-3-0-to-sata-adapter-software-14-21-ar-fs-newegg-great-for-ssd-cloning-transfers)

papperlapapp 02-26-2013 07:46 AM

APRICORN USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter + Software $14.21 AR, FS @ Newegg - Great for SSD cloning/transfers
 
APRICORN ASW-USB3-25 USB3.0 to SATA Adapter
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6812161005

Finally the USB 3.0 version on sale, free shipping, $10 MIR, great reviews.

kosnarf 02-26-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papperlapapp (Post 57835744)
APRICORN ASW-USB3-25 USB3.0 to SATA Adapter
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6812161005

Finally the USB 3.0 version on sale, free shipping, $10 MIR, great reviews.

These go on sale periodically on Amazon, here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Apricorn-No...005C983NA/

papperlapapp 02-27-2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kosnarf (Post 57839412)
These go on sale periodically on Amazon, here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Apricorn-No...005C983NA/

Newegg beats Amazon for some us, with no tax and free overnight delivery.

OhFrugal 02-27-2013 11:57 PM

"100% bus powered". Are the USB ports supply enough power to a hard disk drive to use this converter? If so, will be handy without the big power bricks. TIA

dj-3lusion 02-28-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhFrugal (Post 57878868)
"100% bus powered". Are the USB ports supply enough power to a hard disk drive to use this converter? If so, will be handy without the big power bricks. TIA

laptop drives. lol 3.5" hard drives yeahhhh right

papperlapapp 02-28-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhFrugal (Post 57878868)
"100% bus powered". Are the USB ports supply enough power to a hard disk drive to use this converter? If so, will be handy without the big power bricks. TIA

It arrived the other day and tested working with SSDs and laptop drives. It's a neat integrated solution.

geniv 02-28-2013 04:30 AM

Is there any extra power adapter or what not for regular 3.5" drives?

I handle laptop and desktop drives.

Count_Chocula 02-28-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papperlapapp (Post 57856312)
Newegg beats Amazon for some us, with no tax and free overnight delivery.

:iagree:

Quote:

Originally Posted by papperlapapp (Post 57835744)
APRICORN ASW-USB3-25 USB3.0 to SATA Adapter
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6812161005

Finally the USB 3.0 version on sale, free shipping, $10 MIR, great reviews.

Looks like it's $14.21 not $14 even?

papperlapapp 02-28-2013 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count_Chocula (Post 57880370)
:iagree:


Looks like it's $14.21 not $14 even?

Yes, if I am not mistaken it is customary to round prices on SD.

Count_Chocula 02-28-2013 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papperlapapp (Post 57880924)
Yes, if I am not mistaken it is customary to round prices on SD.

The price wasn't $13.99

papperlapapp 02-28-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count_Chocula (Post 57880950)
The price wasn't $13.99

Skipped maths at school? Anyway, we wasted more than 21c of my time already so I regretfully bid you farewell...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08 PM.


1999-2014