Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   SAPPHIRE 100354XTL Radeon HD 7870 XT (Tahiti Core) w/Boost 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 $225 AR + SH or $235 + FS (http://slickdeals.net/f/5882670-sapphire-100354xtl-radeon-hd-7870-xt-tahiti-core-w-boost-2gb-256-bit-gddr5-225-ar-sh-or-235-fs)

Slomo4shO 03-01-2013 08:20 AM

SAPPHIRE 100354XTL Radeon HD 7870 XT (Tahiti Core) w/Boost 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 $225 AR + SH or $235 + FS
 
65530 Attachment(s)
Includes Bioshock Inf. + Tomb Raider

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applic...=A271-7876 =$225 AR + SH

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6814202024 = $235 + FS

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Ra...re+7870+xt (thanks toolio20)

wikipost 03-01-2013 08:20 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
 
Also at Amazon, if you prefer dealing with a company that has decent customer service:
link [amazon.com]

Adopted 03-01-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slomo4shO (Post 57910974)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6814202024

Includes Bioshock Inf. + Tomb Raider

Not that great of a deal.
power color Tahiti is only 209 + never settle.
Might check back in a bit and maybe buy it though if the PC doesn't come in stock

toolio20 03-01-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adopted (Post 57911420)
Not that great of a deal.
power color Tahiti is only 209 + never settle.

Disagree - this is available from Amazon instead of Screwegg, and the cooler on the Sapphire should be more effective and run much quieter, so considering the price of aftermarket solutions IMO the extra $25 is money well spent. A loud video card is NEVER a slick deal (looking at you $280 Diamond 7970).

Also, this card is ACTUALLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...

htin 03-01-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toolio20 (Post 57919066)
Disagree - this is from Amazon instead of Screwegg, and the cooler on the Sapphire should be more effective and run much quieter, so considering the price of aftermarket solutions IMO the extra $25 is money well spent. A loud video card is NEVER a slick deal (looking at you $280 Diamond 7970).

Also, this card is ACTUALLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...

link is to newegg, so i'm totally confused from your statement :confused::confused::confused:

toolio20 03-01-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htin (Post 57919404)
link is to newegg, so i'm totally confused from your statement :confused::confused::confused:

Same price on Amazon [amazon.com], but you caught me - I wasn't paying attention.

Adopted 03-01-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toolio20 (Post 57919066)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adopted (Post 57911420)
Not that great of a deal.
power color Tahiti is only 209 + never settle.

Disagree - this is available from Amazon instead of Screwegg, and the cooler on the Sapphire should be more effective and run much quieter, so considering the price of aftermarket solutions IMO the extra $25 is money well spent. A loud video card is NEVER a slick deal (looking at you $280 Diamond 7970).

Also, this card is ACTUALLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...

I was told that the PC 7870 Tahiti's stock cooler didn't have problems. But I guess it does.
Seriously Considering pulling the trigger.

maddoggyusa 03-01-2013 02:39 PM

I have this card and overclocked to 1.2Ghz it hits 50% fan speed... audible but not loud. Temps were same as stock speeds.

Slomo4shO 03-01-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddoggyusa (Post 57921862)
I have this card and overclocked to 1.2Ghz it hits 50% fan speed... audible but not loud. Temps were same as stock speeds.

What voltage are you running at?

maddoggyusa 03-01-2013 08:36 PM

I didn't touch the voltage... but it adjusts it's own voltage and definitely uses more power when overclocked. the only knock I seen on this card is it uses quite a bit of power when overclocked compared to 79xx cards.

DealHo 03-01-2013 10:08 PM

$224.99 AR + $5.26 shipping @ Tiger Direct (which is better for those in CA - no tax)

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applic...=A271-7876

Slomo4shO 03-01-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealHo (Post 57930012)
$224.99 AR + $5.26 shipping @ Tiger Direct (which is better for those in CA - no tax)

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applic...=A271-7876

Thanks, I'll update the post.

mantis3 03-02-2013 10:39 PM

This woulda been a good time to use the 10% off V.me Newegg coupon if it was still in stock :(

maddoggyusa 03-05-2013 10:08 AM

right now these are out of stock at Newegg, Amazon, Tigerdirect

I keep wondering if LIMITED EDITION means that's it... no more available. I think it's safe to say these are rejected 79XX chips and probably explains why there is no refernce card and only 2 manufacturers make these cards.

mantis3 03-06-2013 03:11 PM

This is back in stock.

clearanceman 03-22-2013 07:46 PM

Now it's out of stock at all three vendors.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:43 PM.


1999-2014