Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   55" Samsung UN55ES7100 1080p 240Hz WiFi 3D LED HDTV with 4-Pairs of 3D Glasses $1329 + Free Shipping *it's back* (http://slickdeals.net/f/5893930-55-samsung-un55es7100-1080p-240hz-wifi-3d-led-hdtv-with-4-pairs-of-3d-glasses-1329-free-shipping-it-s-back)

DJ3xclusive 03-07-2013 09:38 AM

55" Samsung UN55ES7100 1080p 240Hz WiFi 3D LED HDTV with 4-Pairs of 3D Glasses $1329 + Free Shipping *it's back*
 
1 Attachment(s)
If you missed the prior FP deal...It's back and cheaper

Proceed to final checkout to see discount price
  • Resolution: 1920x1080
  • Refresh Rate: 240Hz
  • Contrast Ratio: 20,000,000:1
  • WiFi Built-In
  • Inputs
    • 3x HDMI
    • 1x Component
    • 2x Composite (1 Shared)
    • 3x USB
    • 1x Ethernet
Linky

roadbratt 03-07-2013 12:23 PM

Will Amazon price match to this place?

LoganX3 03-07-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadbratt (Post 58063944)
Will Amazon price match to this place?

i hope so... no tax for me from amazon

BEZAWADAROWDY 03-07-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadbratt (Post 58063944)
Will Amazon price match to this place?

Yes it must !

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/cus...=201133230

Websites Eligible for the TV Low Price Guarantee
Online retailers whose offers are eligible for the Guarantee, subject to compliance with other Guarantee terms and conditions.

Websites eligible for the TV Low Price Guarantee are:

bestbuy.com
bhphotovideo.com
buy.com
buydig.com
cdw.com
circuitcity.com
compusa.com
costco.com
dell.com
electronics-expo.com
frys.com
hhgregg.com
newegg.com
paulstv.com
6ave.com
samsclub.com
sears.com
target.com
tigerdirect.com
us-appliance.com
vanns.com
walmart.com
Note: The Guarantee applies only to retail offers by the retailer operating one of the listed websites, not to offers by third-party sellers appearing on such sites.

guyver2077 03-07-2013 01:04 PM

damn 7100 model.. looking for atleast 7500

is it me or do number of inputs seem lacking?

only 1 component and just 3 hdmi? Is there vga?

BEZAWADAROWDY 03-07-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guyver2077 (Post 58065002)
damn 7100 model.. looking for atleast 7500

Yeah 7500 has Integrated Camera in it ;)...Waiting for 60" 7500

roadbratt 03-07-2013 01:09 PM

Does anybody have a PDF of their receipt from this place? Censor the sensitive information, please.

turnne 03-07-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guyver2077 (Post 58065002)
damn 7100 model.. looking for atleast 7500

is it me or do number of inputs seem lacking?

only 1 component and just 3 hdmi? Is there vga?

I dont think you get any more inputs even in the 8000 series

I have the 8000 series plasma and it only has 3 HDMI

I am only using 2 of them

jm2840 03-07-2013 01:14 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$

cozman1987 03-07-2013 01:18 PM

Even More Savings
 
If anyone does decide to buy from BuyDig here is a code to save an additional $15:

MADNESS15

Hope This helps :look:

cozman1987 03-07-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cozman1987 (Post 58065448)
If anyone does decide to buy from BuyDig here is a code to save an additional $15:

MADNESS15

Hope This helps :look:

Sorry all, does not apply to Samsungs :(

SonataFan 03-07-2013 01:25 PM

Anybody know how we can get a free Galaxy Tab 2 with this?

mellowish 03-07-2013 01:25 PM

can anyone check if there is a huge discount on the 55" ES8000

tomcoolz 03-07-2013 01:32 PM

I bought this TV from another retailer. They refused to exchange another TV when I noticed a stuck pixel. They told me to contact samsung for help. Will samsung exchange another TV or they will ignore it since it's just 1 stuck pixel? Please advise.

TVMaster 03-07-2013 01:36 PM

Not bad!

guyver2077 03-07-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonataFan (Post 58065672)
Anybody know how we can get a free Galaxy Tab 2 with this?

pretty sure that deal expired already. I almost jumped on it..

DJ3xclusive 03-07-2013 01:40 PM

Code DIG5 @ checkout will drop it to $1324 :D

effinga 03-07-2013 01:41 PM

Looks like amazon is sold out of this model. Very slick for those who got it with the tab from amazon and are still in the designated price matching timeframe

yarnim 03-07-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomcoolz (Post 58065908)
I bought this TV from another retailer. They refused to exchange another TV when I noticed a stuck pixel. They told me to contact samsung for help. Will samsung exchange another TV or they will ignore it since it's just 1 stuck pixel? Please advise.

i dont think they will replace the tv. i dont think ive ever heard anyone doing it for smething this large. and goodness forsaken, its not like a comp monitor where you sit right in front where you can always see that dead pixel and drive you nuts. this is a frigging 55" inch TV!!! one dead pixel...really?

tomcoolz 03-07-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yarnim (Post 58066212)
i dont think they will replace the tv. i dont think ive ever heard anyone doing it for smething this large. and goodness forsaken, its not like a comp monitor where you sit right in front where you can always see that dead pixel and drive you nuts. this is a frigging 55" inch TV!!! one dead pixel...really?


That is what I thought. To be honest, I won't notice it when I sit about 5 to 10 feet away from the screen. It is a baby blue stuck pixel where it shows when the background color is dark or close to dark. The retailer told me to contact samsung because one of their customers had similar issue and samsung fixed it becuase that TV was $8000. I just assume samsung won't do anything because it's just one.

roadbratt 03-07-2013 02:31 PM

Bought the last 7100 through Amazon yesterday, and it came with a price guarantee. Amazon won't PM to BuyDig without adding $50 because that's what Amazon's delivery service is worth and it's what BuyDig charges for the equivalent, and it's not optional with Amazon. So, if you try to price match, you won't be getting $50 because of the delivery.

PeterLu 03-07-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEZAWADAROWDY (Post 58064872)
Yes it must !

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/cus...=201133230

Websites Eligible for the TV Low Price Guarantee
Online retailers whose offers are eligible for the Guarantee, subject to compliance with other Guarantee terms and conditions.

Websites eligible for the TV Low Price Guarantee are:

bestbuy.com
bhphotovideo.com
buy.com
buydig.com
cdw.com
circuitcity.com
compusa.com
costco.com
dell.com
electronics-expo.com
frys.com
hhgregg.com
newegg.com
paulstv.com
6ave.com
samsclub.com
sears.com
target.com
tigerdirect.com
us-appliance.com
vanns.com
walmart.com
Note: The Guarantee applies only to retail offers by the retailer operating one of the listed websites, not to offers by third-party sellers appearing on such sites.


well, thanks for posting, really useful!

CantGetRight2010 03-07-2013 08:49 PM

I have the 60" version for the living room and its awesome... Now I'm trying to pull the trigger for the 55" in the bedroom.

e8ates logged in and cursor going in circles around " Place Order Now " button... What's holding me back ?!?

hhyder 03-10-2013 07:20 AM

Hey, will Best Buy price match this?

SonataFan 03-10-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhyder (Post 58118838)
Hey, will Best Buy price match this?

Not that slick since they charge tax...

FreedomPenguin 03-10-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonataFan (Post 58119742)
Not that slick since they charge tax...

Hell of a deal for a guy in a state without tax.

golfgti 03-10-2013 10:35 PM

TD. costco has Sharp quattron 3d 60", $1399 free shipping, 2 pair glasses, 2 year warranty, and much better TV.

Jedi2155 03-11-2013 12:36 AM

Anyone else have WiFi issues with this TV?

vikk465 03-12-2013 11:43 AM

I was looking for a new Samsung 7100 or 7500 series TV and came across this deal. (YMMV)

Samsung UN55ES7500FXZA

http://www.microcenter.com/produc...t_LCD_HDTV

Price: $1299.99

available only in Stores

I don't know how to post a new thread, hence putting it here.

Thanks

hhyder 03-13-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikk465 (Post 58169864)
I was looking for a new Samsung 7100 or 7500 series TV and came across this deal. (YMMV)

Samsung UN55ES7500FXZA

http://www.microcenter.com/produc...t_LCD_HDTV

Price: $1299.99

available only in Stores

I don't know how to post a new thread, hence putting it here.

Thanks

wow that's awesome! guess i'm going to cancel my order from hhgregg and get this one... newer model and $10 cheaper.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 AM.


1999-2014