Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Expired ~ Raynor Eurotech Ergohuman Mesh Office Chairs ~ Mid-Back $420, High-Back w/ Headrest $430 @ Quill.com ~ Free Shipping (http://slickdeals.net/f/5895652-expired-raynor-eurotech-ergohuman-mesh-office-chairs-mid-back-420-high-back-w-headrest-430-quill-com-free-shipping)

xlnc 03-08-2013 07:16 AM

Expired ~ Raynor Eurotech Ergohuman Mesh Office Chairs ~ Mid-Back $420, High-Back w/ Headrest $430 @ Quill.com ~ Free Shipping

2 Attachment(s)
Quill.com sells the Raynor Eurotech Ergo human Mesh Mid Back Task Chair; Black [quill.com] (model ME8ERGLO) for $519.99. Add the chair to your cart and apply coupon code FN2DLR75 at checkout to save $100 for a net cost of $419.99 plus applicable sales tax with free delivery. The mesh mid-back chair is available in six colors [quill.com] (gray, plum red, green, orange, black, and blue).

Quill.com also offers the Raynor Eurotech Ergo human High Back Managers Chair; with Headrest and Mesh, Black [quill.com] (model ME7ERG) for $529.99. Add one to your cart and apply coupon code FN2DLR75 at checkout to save $100 off the order for a net cost of $429.99 plus tax with free delivery. The mesh high-back chair is available in six colors [quill.com] (plum red, gray, green, orange, blue, and black).

Links to manufacturer's information: Ergohuman Chair ME8ERGLO [ergohuman.com] and Ergohuman Chair ME7ERG [ergohuman.com]

hytek369 03-08-2013 12:58 PM

Seems like a great deal. This is the V1, in case people are wondering. V2 is out and it has slightly different/better features but also more expensive.

swimman66 03-13-2013 10:50 AM

Purchased the leather seat cushion/mesh back chair (model lem4erg) on Sunday and received it today. Very quick shipping. Easy assembly. Chair seems like a quality piece and I'm glad this deal came up as I've been looking for around for a while. Thanks to the OP for posting. Shipped free but tax was added.

doinmybest 03-13-2013 10:58 AM

I have the Ergohuman chair with the headrest at home and the Steelcase Leap at the office. I prefer the Ergohuman. Both are excellent chairs and you can't go wrong with either.

chickenmanbbbok 03-16-2013 01:13 PM

Anyone know if Quill.com is an authorized reseller of Raynor products?

Vyy 03-16-2013 01:33 PM

I believe they are, Quill is owned by Staples. I ordered my chair last week and it was shipped directly from Raynor in Southern California.

chickenmanbbbok 03-16-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vyy (Post 58263010)
I believe they are, Quill is owned by Staples. I ordered my chair last week and it was shipped directly from Raynor in Southern California.

Do you recommend getting the headrest? I'm not sure I'll like it, but for $10 I don't see why I shouldn't get it. Is it removable? And is mid-back the same as high-back with the exception of the headset on the latter? Should I pay premium for leather? I feel like it would last a little longer than mesh.