Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   4-Pack of Plano 11 in. Stowaway Organizers $4 + Free Store Pickup (+More Sets On Sale) ~ Home Depot (http://slickdeals.net/e/5897636-4-pack-of-plano-11-in-stowaway-organizers-4-free-store-pickup-more-sets-on-sale-home-depot)

Corwin 03-09-2013 11:04 AM

4-Pack of Plano 11 in. Stowaway Organizers $4 + Free Store Pickup (+More Sets On Sale) ~ Home Depot

65532 Attachment(s)
The Home Depot has assorted Plano Organizer multi-packs on sale. Store pickup is free.
Note: these sets are made in the USA. ;)
The 3-Pack set in the middle is comparable to a set of 4 that sells for $21.05 at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Plano-2-370...roduct_top
The last set also has o-rings to keep them waterproof. (Thanks Ch3apSk8)

Plano 11 in. Stowaway Organizer (4-Pack) $4 [homedepot.com]

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The Plano 4 Pack Stowaway Organizer is perfect for storing and organizing all of your small parts. From the kitchen to the garage, all of your small parts will be neatly organized into the 36 fixed compartments offered by these organizers. The item is constructed of durable, high impact polypropylene designed for long term storage and organization. Transparent color allows for easy view and identification of the parts inside. Item is made with pride in the USA.

4 Pack 11 in. Stowaway organizer
36 Fixed compartments
Perfect for screws and nuts
Made in USA
Keep small parts neatly organized
Clear view for easy identification of contents
MFG Model # : 360622
MFG Part # : 360622

Plano 14 in. Stowaway Organizer ( 3-Pack) $9.88 [homedepot.com]

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The Plano 3 Pack Stowaway Organizer is perfect for storing and organizing all of your small parts. From the kitchen to the garage, all of your small parts will be neatly organized. The item is constructed of durable, high impact polypropylene designed for long term storage and organization. Transparent color allows for easy view and identification of the parts inside. Item is made with pride in the USA.

Sturdy pro latch for secure closure
Durable polypropylene construction
4-27 Adjustable compartments per box
Organize small tools and parts
MFG Model # : 2375023
MFG Part # : 2375023
Savings Center : Savings Spectacular

Plano Stow Away Utility Box (3-Pack) $10 [homedepot.com]

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The Plano Waterproof StowAway protects your personal gear from water damage. The variable size 3 pack allows storage of different size items for your choosing.

3 pack PLANO Waterproof Stow Away Utility Box
Includes 7 In., 11 In. and 14 In. boxes
Features 3-tight sealing cam action latches
Dri-lock O-Ring seal keeps out water, moisture and dust
MFG Model # : 374122
MFG Part # : 374122

Corwin 03-10-2013 01:43 PM

:bump: The $4 set of boxes are 11" x 7.5" and bought in a 4 pack, each box is only $1.

Ch3apSk8 03-10-2013 02:42 PM

The 3-pack with the 8.75" x 14" boxes seems like the best deal.
Bigger than the red ones from Lowes.

Ch3apSk8 03-10-2013 04:01 PM

I was looking at my waterproof Pelican case and realized that the third Plano set is similar in design. Pretty good reviews for all of them at Amazon.

Here's the smallest Stow Away [amazon.com] from the 3-pack.

DoggXXL 03-11-2013 12:19 PM

I wish I would have looked more closely at the $4 set when I was in there on Thursday; I would have got a 4-pack. I purchased the Stow Away Utility Box 3-pack for $10, which might be their regular price(?), since it is cheaper than Walmart. I have many Stow Away cases and they're great.

Corwin 03-11-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoggXXL (Post 58143556)
I wish I would have looked more closely at the $4 set when I was in there on Thursday; I would have got a 4-pack. I purchased the Stow Away Utility Box 3-pack for $10, which might be their regular price(?), since it is cheaper than Walmart. I have many Stow Away cases and they're great.

The $10 sets look heftier than the $4 set, but the $4 set ones are pretty good sized boxes for only $1 each. If you compare the middle $10 3-Pack of boxes they're larger than the Stack-On ones from the FP awhile back for $2 each, so it's a comparable deal I think.