Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Avengers 3D Best Buy Exclusive gift set - $19.99 - **Now online as well** (http://slickdeals.net/f/5912364-avengers-3d-best-buy-exclusive-gift-set-19-99-now-online-as-well)

RUsum1 03-17-2013 08:21 AM

Avengers 3D Best Buy Exclusive gift set - $19.99 - **Now online as well**

4 Attachment(s)
EDIT: This is now available online for anyone who missed out
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Marve...643&loc=01
**Appears that the item was added online but not for shipping. It will at least help to see store inventory and allow you to place an order online if you wish.

Taken from the forums of blu-ray.com

On Best Buys main movie page under weekly deals.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Music...d=cat02015

$19.99 The Avengers Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack
Exclusive set includes 3D version of the movie, character guide, and lithograph card.

SKU = 6571643
This is an in-store item only so no online stock checker. (NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE! Link above)

What's in the Box:
4-disc 3D blu-ray version of The Avengers (3d blu-ray, 2d blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy)
208 page Hardcover book with artwork
$30 gift card to Sideshow Collectables (reportedly expires 9/25/2013)
7x9 inch Litho Card
The box itself lights up with a button

For those of you who have been doing the daily Facebook polls, this could be the perfect item to use that Facebook offer of getting 500 rewards points back for spending $10 effectively making this gift set $10

edit: Just got back from purchasing two copies. Price rings up $19.99 in store so no worries there.

also added a picture of the front and back for anyone interested.

All indications are that this sale should last a week but Best Buy is known to abruptly stop a promotion. Or the store could simply run out.

wikipost 03-17-2013 08:21 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)

Relevant Information

SKU = 6571643
IN STORE ONLY (stock checker)

Price rings up $19.99 at register so no need to call to verify price

What's in the Box:
4-disc 3D blu-ray version of The Avengers (3d blu-ray, 2-d blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy)
$30 gift card to Sideshow Collectables (reportedly expires 9/25/2013; can be used on certain items only)
7x9 inch Litho Card

Just so people are perfectly clear, the movie that comes in this set is sealed as well (for those of you who already have the movie but want the extras you can sell the movie from this set as brand new and keep the extra content in the box).

This link has the only items you can use the gift cards on. Nothing else:
http://http://www.sideshowtoy.com...giftcard=y

Regarding the Sideshow Collectibles gift card:
"Not only are they not stackable,but you can't use them on certain items. There is a filter for gift card eligible at their site.checking it greatly reduces what is available" (eternal10)

PICTURES LINK [hidefninja.com] Hit the spoiler button when you scroll to the bottom of the page in this link. -posted by CyberAthlete

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

mrksale 03-17-2013 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just made a trip to BB to get this one. It's an awesome deal.

roguedog 03-17-2013 09:43 AM

Heading to Best Buy, will report back within an hour
EDIT: Got One Repped OP

hiperco 03-17-2013 09:51 AM

Awesome deal, just picked one up. The 3D lenticular lights up! :) Thanks OP!

krayzie 03-17-2013 09:55 AM

damn too bad I already bought the normal 3d version,..

Shakespeare 03-17-2013 10:02 AM

Anybody got a sku?

RUsum1 03-17-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakespeare (Post 58275812)
anybody got a sku?

sard 03-17-2013 10:04 AM

Anyone have a bigger picture of it (to see whats included)?
The best buy link to it does not open for me

Mmberry1 03-17-2013 10:16 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sard (Post 58275836)

Just picked mine up. The cover of the box lights up which I did not know about and its sweet.

RUsum1 03-17-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sard (Post 58275836)

Just added to the OP

LizardSlayer 03-17-2013 10:23 AM

Sweet, just ran to Bestbuy and back in less than 20 minutes. They had 4 on the shelf....

jbloggs 03-17-2013 10:32 AM

Soooo tempting....but it will just take up shelf space and gather dust.

Shakespeare 03-17-2013 10:33 AM

Got one! Awesome deal! Thanks Op!!!

67L88Stingray 03-17-2013 10:48 AM

Great deal, but most of the ones left are beat to hell from sitting on the shelf and getting relocated around the store 20 times.

Maverickx75 03-17-2013 11:13 AM

Costa Mesa,CA has 3 left!

Costs Mesa ca store has 3 left in decent shape

bbedwards 03-17-2013 11:20 AM

About a dozen left in South Salt Lake. Thought about buying a few extra to resell but the packing is pretty bruised up on them

Mikerocosms 03-17-2013 11:40 AM

My local store had about 8 of them 3 were poked or had a tear in the plastic. The rest looked fine.

(7 left now)

M

Zeke Reisen 03-17-2013 11:50 AM

Great deal. I Bought 2 at Clarence, NY store. Walden Galleria did not have any. There were still around 9 left at Clarence and the store clerk said they had plenty at the Hamburg store as well.

I can also confirm the gift card expires 09/25/2013. Also the combo pack has the 786936819670 UPC, same as the one that currently sells for $35 on Amazon.

gift card is only valid on items at http://www.sideshowtoy.com/listin...cat=Marvel and shipping is not covered by the gift card. I'm not sure they should be calling this a gift card. certificate or coupon seems more appropriate.

killdiablo 03-17-2013 12:07 PM

I just pick one from BB. After that staff finish my purchase, he went directly to grab one for himself. LOL!!

I like Waffles 03-17-2013 12:12 PM

My store had an endcap full of them, didn't look beat up at all, just some scratches on the plastic wrap that dont carry through to the actual box.
Thanks OP. Was going to wait till it dropped to around 10 but with all the extra stuff in the box, it pushed me to get on this deal. the book is pretty cool, has tons of superhero stats and info on them.

RUsum1 03-17-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I like Waffles (Post 58277826)
My store had an endcap full of them, didn't look beat up at all, just some scratches on the plastic wrap that dont carry through to the actual box.
Thanks OP. Was going to wait till it dropped to around 10 but with all the extra stuff in the box, it pushed me to get on this deal. the book is pretty cool, has tons of superhero stats and info on them.

Yeah at least today this should be a fairly easy deal to replicate. Many stores have plenty of copies because the $70 retail price was a joke.

I like Waffles 03-17-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUsum1 (Post 58278302)
Yeah at least today this should be a fairly easy deal to replicate. Many stores have plenty of copies because the $70 retail price was a joke.

I agree on the overpricing. The book is quite cool but worth nowhere near what they priced the pack for. The 30$ card to the superhero toy store is laughable, everything is waaaay overpriced for what it is and when you can find something to use the card on, the shipping is like 10 bucks which is a joke as well.
A great deal at 20, but I wouldn't pay more than that unless you really want the book bad.

I'm quite surprised this isn't frontpage. Does SD only put it on the frontpage if they can make referral money from it?

eternal10 03-17-2013 01:47 PM

Thanks op just picked one up. my BB had lots of these in good shape.

ZeroCool247 03-17-2013 01:50 PM

in 4 one....there was one left at the west covina but plastic was ripped up

LizardSlayer 03-17-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I like Waffles (Post 58279024)
I agree on the overpricing. The book is quite cool but worth nowhere near what they priced the pack for. The 30$ card to the superhero toy store is laughable, everything is waaaay overpriced for what it is and when you can find something to use the card on, the shipping is like 10 bucks which is a joke as well.
A great deal at 20, but I wouldn't pay more than that unless you really want the book bad.

I'm quite surprised this isn't frontpage. Does SD only put it on the frontpage if they can make referral money from it?

Sideshow doesn't sell "toys" actually, they are #1 for statues/figures and things. I was actually coming back to tell people the $30 gift card is good until 9/2013 and if you sign up for the news letter you get another $10.....

I like Waffles 03-17-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizardSlayer (Post 58279540)
Sideshow doesn't sell "toys" actually, they are #1 for statues/figures and things. I was actually coming back to tell people the $30 gift card is good until 9/2013 and if you sign up for the news letter you get another $10.....

Ok so they have less use than a real toy; plastic statues that collect dust. I guess they are great for some people with excess money and nothing else to spend it on. I still think it's way overpriced for what is. :(
The 10 you get for signing up for the newsletter still cant be combined with your avengers Gcard so kind of moot - and useless considering how much everything is on that site and how much it costs to ship it.

whodatiz 03-17-2013 02:22 PM

Was able to pick one in up in Houston by the galleria. Still like 10 left but some did have the plastic rip and some were scratched up.

LizardSlayer 03-17-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I like Waffles (Post 58279712)
Ok so they have less use than a real toy; plastic statues that collect dust. I guess they are great for some people with excess money and nothing else to spend it on. I still think it's way overpriced for what is. :(
The 10 you get for signing up for the newsletter still cant be combined with your avengers Gcard so kind of moot - and useless considering how much everything is on that site and how much it costs to ship it.

Look at what you are buying! lol If you only care about watching the movie why buy this?

wquach 03-17-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Seems like it.

Rarely do you see an in-store only deal go FP. In fact, I'm not sure I can recall one recently.

SD, despite all the savings I and other users have made over the years using them, is still a business, ran by user content/deals.

We profit off of the savings/deals, they profit off of referral links, clicks, and ads. Simple as that.

Does this lead to great deals getting lost and undeservingly not posted on FP while others do? You bet. It only has gotten worse with an increased community and popularity. I wouldn't be surprised if some/many deals are purposedly "leaked" from online retailers to SD to get the SD effect rolling. After all, what good is having a deal/discount when no one knows about it?

I'm not complaining or anything, as I have yet to see any other alternatives with the sheer amount of deals and the community here has many knowledgeable/helpful users; I'm just describing what the reality is. My entire way of shopping really can't live without SD at this point.

ppnff 03-17-2013 02:34 PM

I just returned from Best Buy in Richmond, TX (99 and 1463) and they had about 4 left.
This is a great price - crazy price for what you receive. Thank you OP!

RUsum1 03-17-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizardSlayer (Post 58279886)
Look at what you are buying! lol If you only care about watching the movie why buy this?

Because this gift set is cheaper than the movie alone...

Quote:

Not sure but I'm wondering the same thing. The price for the movie alone should make it a consideration for front page. Hasn't the site had Fry's deals which are store only on the front page?

gundie 03-17-2013 02:37 PM

Just picked up two.

wquach 03-17-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUsum1 (Post 58279988)

Not sure but I'm wondering the same thing. The price for the movie alone should make it a consideration for front page. Hasn't the site had Fry's deals which are store only on the front page?

Not sure, I've seen some Fry's deals on FP but they typically had the shipping option available.

Getting on topic though, thanks OP for the deal! It's especially awesome with the sealed Blu-ray since I already own it and figured I could sell this to keep the extras.

RUsum1 03-17-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wquach (Post 58280038)
Getting on topic though, thanks OP for the deal! It's especially awesome with the sealed Blu-ray since I already own it and figured I could sell this to keep the extras.

That's what I plan to do. I have the Target version with extra bonus disc already so I need to now sell the 3D set from this box.

MaicoWin 03-17-2013 02:42 PM

Awesome find, there were a dozen left in my store.

Just went back to pick up some more Blurays, and there were only 3 left on the shelf, godamn.

remixedx3 03-17-2013 02:51 PM

Got mine! :) My store closest in Jax, Fl had about 8 left of them, lol. Used a $5 reward zone certificate making the total $16.04

So glad I waited all this time to buy this movie :)

sunfic 03-17-2013 03:09 PM

nice deal. got the last one in Meyerland, Houston BB store.

pothergavel 03-17-2013 03:14 PM

There were 5 or 6 left in Algonquin earlier this afternoon.

lynchrob 03-17-2013 03:19 PM

There were 6 of there in my south Anchorage Ak BB. I got 3, the checkout guy got one for himself. Sweet deal~!

I like Waffles 03-17-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUsum1 (Post 58279988)

It's a shame since they have that other blu-ray deal on the frontpage and Im sure some people would probably pick up both deals if they knew about both and were going to the store anyway for the 2 for 1 deal.
I will start using SD's referral links when they start to pay the OP's something for getting them all the web hits and referral credits. Until then, all I can do is rep :P

ob1pad01 03-17-2013 03:42 PM

Great deal. Picked up 3 copies. There were over a dozen left. I just have to flip a copy and and the other is free.

jontech 03-17-2013 03:43 PM

digital copy HD?

foolboy 03-17-2013 03:44 PM

It is tempting since people here said it is an awesome deal. But I have watched the movie.
Thanks anyway.

airblade 03-17-2013 04:04 PM

Is anyone here who bought that package doesnt need the giftcard for slideshow collectibles? Im planning to buy something from there and id totally use a giftcard if someone is not going to use it.

Thanks

ceril 03-17-2013 04:06 PM

damn I was just at best buy I wish I had seen this earlier. gotta go back tomorrow hope they will still be in stock

ballershanelle 03-17-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloggs (Post 58276246)
Soooo tempting....but it will just take up shelf space and gather dust.

Duster? So, dust is not a factor but shelf space, maybe? But, its a collectable, so it has its own space, on a shelf, a storage box, a room, a rental unit space, or hanger, right?

Im only the storage box collector ;)

RafaelC 03-17-2013 04:30 PM

nothing in my local BB store :(
they did not have any left

jbloggs 03-17-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballershanelle (Post 58281610)
Duster? So, dust is not a factor but shelf space, maybe? But, its a collectable, so it has its own space, on a shelf, a storage box, a room, a rental unit space, or hanger, right?

Im only the storage box collector ;)

Stopped by a BB on my way home to see if they still had these in stock and they still had several in stock, held one in my hands, thought about for a minute but then came to my senses again and put it back. :woot:

Genius4sho 03-17-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloggs (Post 58281796)
Stopped by a BB on my way home to see if they still had these in stock and they still had several in stock, held one in my hands, thought about for a minute but then came to my senses again and put it back. :woot:

Whhhaaaat? You are not a slickdealer. You spend your money first then regret it later. That's how its done. :P

tsaiduk 03-17-2013 04:41 PM

i just picked up the last one at my store in duarte, ca. the plastic is ripped and the box has some scratches.

does it really matter if it has wear and tear?

ppnff 03-17-2013 04:42 PM

Does anyone know how the box lights up? Thank you.

CFLacky 03-17-2013 04:42 PM

Tempting, as I've looked at it in the past but the copies they had were beat to crap. Oh well, :) As I already own the movie i'd only play this box a few times and it would go into the dark room of forgotten collectibles heh.

gundie 03-17-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsaiduk (Post 58281912)
i just picked up the last one at my store in duarte, ca. the plastic is ripped and the box has some scratches.

More importantly, does it matter to you? Only you can answer that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppnff (Post 58281934)
Does anyone know how the box lights up? Thank you.

There's a button in the front of the box.

ppnff 03-17-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gundie (Post 58282042)
More importantly, does it matter to you? Only you can answer that.

There's a button in the front of the box.

Thank you - one of the kids pushed it and the front lit up - cool picture!

depressedmonkey 03-17-2013 05:09 PM

Would anyone be willing to give me anything for the sideshow collectables giftcard?

RUsum1 03-17-2013 05:09 PM

39 thumbs up and still no front page. I thought surely this would be the thread to finally do it for me. Guess not. Oh well as long as people are getting the deal

lovedone128 03-17-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsaiduk (Post 58281912)

The box on the shelf at my store was pretty beat up, but I asked an associate and they were able to pull another from the back. For those of you seeing only one on the shelf ask an associate to check in their system for more stock.

rocky567 03-17-2013 05:20 PM

Awesome deal OP !!! Thank you !! I was happy when I got one !! but found that the bestbuy salesmen were more happier than me since they wanted the same at this price and kept all of them for themselves after seeing this price. They said thankyou for letting us know. Anyways repped !!

MHXsolo 03-17-2013 05:26 PM

Got one today and still got like 8 left. Even I already got the the 3D pack but the $30 sideshow is what I'm after. Thinks OP.

rgrossell 03-17-2013 05:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxHHQWzwJM

cookie87 03-17-2013 05:58 PM

Great find, thanks.

ritmomundo 03-17-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUsum1 (Post 58282400)
39 thumbs up and still no front page. I thought surely this would be the thread to finally do it for me. Guess not. Oh well as long as people are getting the deal

My understanding is "B&M only" deals never (or very rarely) make FP.

manostb 03-17-2013 06:06 PM

Tx OP

Got one after visiting 2 BB. 2nd store emp was hiding it in the counter. Manager got it for me :)

skytreader 03-17-2013 06:11 PM

If anyone is not going to use their Sideshow card code, can you PM it to me? :)

red_devil32 03-17-2013 06:13 PM

got one this morning, after i asked a bestbuy employee and his manager said what a deal and kept 3 for themselves lol

ramaddy 03-17-2013 06:15 PM

Thanks, got 1

sobeit69 03-17-2013 06:26 PM

picked up 3 today ...store had 5 more

lostdecoy 03-17-2013 06:27 PM

Are the Slideshow gift cards stackable? Can't confirm/deny anywhere...

sam_shizzel 03-17-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostdecoy (Post 58283706)

Reading the back of my card verbatim...

"Card's expiration date can be found by entering its code at the above web page"

so it expires.

blah, blah, blah

"Card values cannot be combined. Only one card per promotion, per customer, per household. Must be 18 years or over to redeem"

So you essentially can get $30 off one of their crazy priced figures. They are cool, but not that cool.

My card expires 9/25/13

StriderH1ryu 03-17-2013 06:34 PM

I caved in and went there for the 2nd time today (oos of all their clearance games and accessories that I wanted). Only a few on the shelf but looks like prob because of limited shelf space. I'm always a sucker for cool useless superhero junk. thx!

eternal10 03-17-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostdecoy (Post 58283706)

Not only are they not stackable,but you can't use them on certain items. There is a filter for gift card eligible at their site.checking it greatly reduces what is available

nolf66 03-17-2013 06:41 PM

Missed this when I went to BB today so made another trip. I picked up 2 and saw maybe 6 more. Told another shopper about the deal and he grabbed one also. Plan to keep one and use the other as a gift.

MzTredecim 03-17-2013 06:42 PM

Thanks! I stopped by before work and picked up 3 in Tacoma, WA. They still had about a dozen on the shelf. I might hit them up again after work tomorrow.

ninjadancer 03-17-2013 06:57 PM

La Mesa CA Best Buy has 3 more left a bit beat up but meh not going to flip it, wanted it for myself

nodeuce 03-17-2013 07:06 PM

Picked up one in Tukwila, Washington. Now they have one left.

airblade 03-17-2013 07:08 PM

I'd also like a code for sideshow if anyone isn't going to use it.

sonknee 03-17-2013 07:33 PM

OOS at my local best buy at Westminster Mall

BattleCry 03-17-2013 07:36 PM

OOS here in Springfield, IL

thangcb88 03-17-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonknee (Post 58284766)
OOS at my local best buy at Westminster Mall

Wow , there were like 10 of them when i was there this morning ... :eek:

i73960x 03-17-2013 07:45 PM

Thx OP! In 4 1. Pretty sweet deal, my BB had 3 left by the front door. Looks like the free poster and free digital comic deal expired 1/31/13 but the free album download works as does the digital download.

Justaguyinvegas 03-17-2013 07:50 PM

In for one and repped! I'm glad I held out on buying this movie. This is an awesome deal!

mknight1234 03-17-2013 08:07 PM

Amazing deal! First BB I rushed to couldn't find theirs. Inventory showed 3 in stock...probably being hidden away by employees :shake:

The phone order girl was very helpful and phoned another BB about 15 mins. They held one for me and I picked it up. I'm not a collector but I loved the movie. I probably would have bit the bullet on the Phase I suitcase if litigation didn't nix that idea. Lawyers...

Thanks OP and repped!

Robbb 03-17-2013 08:07 PM

Look around people! The spot the movie should have been in was empty and I was told by the nearest employee that it was sold out. However, I asked someone at customer service about the movie and he brought me over to a section near the CDs that had about 10 of them.

jay282211 03-17-2013 08:17 PM

Marvel Avengers Collectible Bluray for 20$ (YMMV) Reg.69.99 at Best Buy. Also includes 30$ giftcard to Sideshow Collectibles.

7 Attachment(s)
This was in Henderson, NV at my local Best Buy. First post so sorry if I'm leaving anything out. Retails usually for 69.99. I paid 21.61 tonight for it. It includes 4 disc 3d bluray, bluray, dvd, and digital copy of the movie, illuminated collectors case, character guide, $30 gift card to Sideshow Collectibles, and 8" x 10" litho card.

horn34 03-17-2013 08:51 PM

Are people getting this motivated by the $30 Sideshow Collectibles GC? Because everything there is ridiculously overpriced and they charge almost $10 for shipping. On everything.

$30 will get you a small Lego Batman figure.

sobeit69 03-17-2013 08:58 PM

Bought 3... Two are gifts for Xmas ...should I open them to get the $30 gift cards?...Are they really worth it

Rick.Dias 03-17-2013 09:08 PM

looks very nice, thanks!

b534202 03-17-2013 09:10 PM

Found one, but the box was beaten up to hell.

Genius4sho 03-17-2013 10:06 PM

I went to Best Buy and during checkout the cashier and manager said they both wanted one. They asked me how many were left and I told them two were left. I didn't like the fact that they wanted one and were going to buy it... so I grabbed the last two and bought them all. :woot2: SUCK IT! :woot2:

Reps to the OP though. Thanks!

sobeit69 03-17-2013 10:06 PM

The Book is actually really Nice...I know nothing about books but my GF said that this Hardcover book with all its color pics would probably attract alot of collectors

Now Best buy needs to sell the Spiderman 3d collector set for this. Checked price when there today but still $60

HelloWorld44235 03-17-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genius4sho (Post 58286662)
I went to Best Buy and during checkout the cashier and manager said they both wanted one. They asked me how many were left and I told them two were left. I didn't like the fact that they wanted one and were going to buy it... so I grabbed the last two and bought them all. :woot2: SUCK IT! :woot2:

troll~~ lollllll:lmao::lmao:

iNCREDiPiNOY 03-17-2013 10:30 PM

I'm looking to buy this Gift Set. Please send me a PM if you have any. Thanks!

crovax4444 03-17-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sobeit69 (Post 58286670)
The Book is actually really Nice...I know nothing about books but my GF said that this Hardcover book with all its color pics would probably attract alot of collectors

Now Best buy needs to sell the Spiderman 3d collector set for this. Checked price when there today but still $60

The book itself is only worth ~$9.50 on Amazon/B&N/walmart. The reviews on AZ say it's a little out of date, but I still enjoy mine.

mj28 03-17-2013 11:31 PM

Nice, hope not too late, will go to BB early tomorrow.

TristianX 03-18-2013 02:42 AM

and as if by magic suddenly ebay is flooded with these limited editions!

HeavenlySkies 03-18-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

you suck

greggshiu 03-18-2013 07:29 AM

9 of them left at the Best Buy in Vienna, VA. Well... 8 now. Good luck ladies and gents.

ceril 03-18-2013 07:37 AM

grabbed the last 2 in Clearwater FL but there was a BB employee who had 2 in their hands as well. THX OP!

CyberAthlete 03-18-2013 07:38 AM

Pictures: Follow the link and then click the little spoiler button at the very bottom of the link. Relax. This link is for a post I posted myself in another forum.

LINK [hidefninja.com]

CyberAthlete 03-18-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Douchebaggery. Employees are people too. And if you hate Best Buy that much, then don't shop there (aka give them your money). Go somewhere else.

dreamsicle 03-18-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TristianX (Post 58288274)

They will live forever in ebayland.

Goodguy818 03-18-2013 07:49 AM

Got 2 last night after lot of driving, figured i post info for anyone looking in So.Cal. Burbank, Pacoima and Porter Ranch Best Buy are out of stock so people save time going to those locations.

dreamsicle 03-18-2013 07:49 AM

BTW, how well do 3D movies play at home? I've never actually bought one, but my tv and Blu-ray player support 3d.

taxking1 03-18-2013 07:51 AM

In for one. Pretty trick setup you get for $20. I was going to buy the 3D movie anyway so was a no brainer with cool extras....

xplicitone 03-18-2013 07:56 AM

Can anyone confirm that this price is still valid today?

Goodguy818 03-18-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xplicitone (Post 58291566)

Should end 3/31

HeadlessCloneOfAgnew 03-18-2013 08:19 AM

thanks op, got 2 from the buckhead store in atlanta. there were only 2 out but i'm sure there are more around

ibuyslimties 03-18-2013 08:29 AM

got the last two from south setauket, thanks op

TheEdge 03-18-2013 08:36 AM

Got two in Smyrna, GA. They had about four more (two up by the registers, two back by the SCI-FI blu-rays). All of the exterior plastic was scratched up pretty good (as if some punk kid took some keys to it), but I don't think it actually impacted the case itself.

It took three BB employees to find it. Funny stuff.

IndianChilli 03-18-2013 08:43 AM

Scored two just now, Thanks OP. My store (Colony, TX) still has 8 of em.

Grompy 03-18-2013 08:53 AM

Grabbed the last one from Noblesville, IN thanks OP! so excited about this purchase. Surprised I hadn't already bought the 3d disk set. lol I don't know how this deal didn't go front page, but I'm kind of glad it didn't because that may have alerted that 1 more person that could have gotten the last one that I was able to get lol

HeadlessCloneOfAgnew 03-18-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grompy (Post 58292818)
Grabbed the last one from Noblesville, IN thanks OP! so excited about this purchase. Surprised I hadn't already bought the 3d disk set. lol I don't know how this deal didn't go front page, but I'm kind of glad it didn't because that may have alerted that 1 more person that could have gotten the last one that I was able to get lol

my guess is b/c it's in store only so SD makes no money on it... understandable.

TheEdge 03-18-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samlt2k1 (Post 58292922)
my guess is b/c it's in store only so SD makes no money on it... understandable.

My humble opinion? They missed the big picture.

If visitors/registered users see good deals on the front page, it creates traffic and a sense of "If I don't check Slickdeals frequently, I'll potentially miss out on good deals."

The more good deals you post (without watering yourself down), the more traffic you generate, the odds increase of more click throughs and more payouts.

It very well could have been a long-term gain for them.

ae86takumi 03-18-2013 09:07 AM

limited edition ??? yeah right... good find.. But limited edition nowadays is just a label.

HKP28 03-18-2013 10:06 AM

Scored the last one at Altamonte Springs, FL! however, the box light seems not working...I might check out another stores for an exchange IF there's any more left :) Very good deal for all the disc, box, and book! Thanks OP~

ppnff 03-18-2013 10:27 AM

Just picked up several at the Houston Galleria Best Buy store - they still have 10 or so there - pretty battered, but intact.

Thank you OP.

ppnff 03-18-2013 10:32 AM

The $30 gift card expires in September 2013 - just checked mine.

Orangeballer 03-18-2013 10:37 AM

Bought one at the Alamo Ranch location in San Antonio. Still about 6 left. Thanks, OP!

gibsonbass 03-18-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TristianX (Post 58288274)

I don't know how some people gonna make money on ebay with BIN price of $36. Ebay fee plus paypay fee comes out to be $6.5. Add shipping for around 5-6 dollars, that left you with mere 2-3 dollars of profit.

dangerflakes 03-18-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangeballer (Post 58295506)
Bought one at the Alamo Ranch location in San Antonio. Still about 6 left. Thanks, OP!

I just left there! After me, I only saw 2 left, both a little beaten up.

mcgilla 03-18-2013 11:01 AM

And for the handful of people who may or may not be around the Fargo, ND area...

Fargo BB had a whole bunch of them.

sam_shizzel 03-18-2013 11:06 AM

Im sure Best Buy's will continue to get shipments of these things throughout the week. At $70 I cant imagine they sold many of these, so they probably have a whole warehouse full of them.

Chopped1 03-18-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xplicitone (Post 58291566)

Yep. Just picked up one. Stores are advertising it at $19.99 on the shelf's.

Fupa Head 03-18-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HKP28 (Post 58294580)
Scored the last one at Altamonte Springs, FL! however, the box light seems not working...I might check out another stores for an exchange IF there's any more left :) Very good deal for all the disc, box, and book! Thanks OP~

i bought 3 around 12:15, didn't see a fourth one.

singledad 03-18-2013 11:47 AM

Picked up one from the Overland Park, Kansas Best Buy location. There was 4 left at 12:15pm.

Goodguy818 03-18-2013 12:02 PM

I feel guilty lol i just sold the Avengers 3D 4 disc new for $25. I just put my old opened one inside the box set.:greedy:

roadrunnercj 03-18-2013 12:05 PM

At least 5-6 left in Frederick MD. Picked up a couple to gift.

Crew 03-18-2013 12:09 PM

Rt. 202 store in Wilmington, DE had a dozen or so when I left with one.

All of them appeared to be in great shape, too..

broadleaf35 03-18-2013 12:11 PM

Picked up one. Left a number of them at the Best Buy on Diamond Ave in Anchorage, AK. Most look like they've got some wear (and dust)

hightop32 03-18-2013 12:15 PM

got two, one for gift, there were about a dozen left at my austin store.

really cool book included AND the front lenticular cover is backlit from LEDs when you press the button!

fyrstorm 03-18-2013 12:15 PM

Got one at the Chapel Hill Best Buy in Akron, OH. It was the only one on the shelf.

gibsonbass 03-18-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodguy818 (Post 58297920)
I feel guilty lol i just sold the Avengers 3D 4 disc new for $25. I just put my old opened one inside the box set.:greedy:

You should not tearing up plastic seal which is sold as NEW.

Jablamu 03-18-2013 01:08 PM

Just grabbed one from the Reston, VA BB. Saw roughly 10 left sitting on the display cases at the front of the store. Great deal. Thanks OP.

dhax 03-18-2013 01:16 PM

Darn it, I was only a few minutes late. When I arrived I saw the guy grabbed the item. That was the last one. He took about 30 minutes thinking about if he will buy it or not. He asked his wife if it's ok to buy it, asked his daughter and a couple of BB staff if it is a good deal...he even asked the DirectTV promotion guy.. LOL. He looks very confused. I should have walked near him and and tell him that the disc came from a bad batch that would not play that is why it is on sale. :D:P I was literally stalking him from a distance as he walked around the store while still thinking if he will buy it or not. I was hoping that he would let go of the disc and then I'll grab it. When he paid and walked out, I ask an employee to check for inventory and she said, "Sorry but the last was one just bought a few minutes ago". I just said, "Wow!! Really?!":rolleyes:

Pookymeister 03-18-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gibsonbass (Post 58298486)

Sense you not make. :P

batman522 03-18-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hightop32 (Post 58298328)
got two, one for gift, there were about a dozen left at my austin store.

really cool book included AND the front lenticular cover is backlit from LEDs when you press the button!

Which Austin store? :)

mknight1234 03-18-2013 01:24 PM

I don't bite on a lot of SD deals, but I still can't get over what a great deal this is. Especially since I loved the movie. I just bought one since I don't want to deprive someone else out there of the opportunity to own this.

Although, I have to admit...I had to fight my natural greedy impulse to buy more and hoard. I just know that I'll never get around to selling it and I would feel guilty letting it collect dust when so many others obviously want one. I also couldn't think of anyone I knew who was as big a fan and also has a bluray player who could take advantage of the box set, so I just walked out with one copy.

Nothing else to add here, just wanted to post that I'm still thinking about the box set sitting at home while I'm in the office and I'm happy the wife was ok with me going out to grab one. :bounce:

hightop32 03-18-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batman522 (Post 58300186)
Which Austin store? :)

'south austin' brodie/mopac area

b534202 03-18-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhax (Post 58300054)
Darn it, I was only a few minutes late. When I arrived I saw the guy grabbed the item. That was the last one. He took about 30 minutes thinking about if he will buy it or not. He asked his wife if it's ok to buy it, asked his daughter and a couple of BB staff if it is a good deal...he even asked the DirectTV promotion guy.. LOL. He looks very confused. I should have walked near him and and tell him that the disc came from a bad batch that would not play that is why it is on sale. :D:P I was literally stalking him from a distance as he walked around the store while still thinking if he will buy it or not. I was hoping that he would let go of the disc and then I'll grab it. When he paid and walked out, I ask an employee to check for inventory and she said, "Sorry but the last was one just bought a few minutes ago". I just said, "Wow!! Really?!":rolleyes:

You should've fought him for it. People do it on black friday all the time.

gibsonbass 03-18-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookymeister (Post 58300112)
Sense you not make. :P

For compliment, thanx.

taiwan 03-18-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gibsonbass (Post 58295546)
I don't know how some people gonna make money on ebay with BIN price of $36. Ebay fee plus paypay fee comes out to be $6.5. Add shipping for around 5-6 dollars, that left you with mere 2-3 dollars of profit.

eBay fee and paypal fee on $36 will not mount to $6.50. In fact, paypal fee is 30 cents plus 2.9%. So paypal fee will be $1.34 on $36. eBay final value fee is 9%. So on $36 it will be $3.24. The total is $4.58. Tax on $20 varies but shouldn't be more than $1.80. Shipping is about $4.50 if you use media rate. So there is still at least $5 to be made if you sell it for $36 with free shipping, assuming you can find free box and list them on eBay when listing is free.

Even though the profit margin is high, it's not worth it. There is always the hidden cost of driving to the post office. I'd much rather sell a genuine $700 watch making net profit of $100 than selling a few of Avengers giftset for $5 profit a piece.

gibsonbass 03-18-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taiwan (Post 58300826)
eBay fee and paypal fee on $36 will not mount to $6.50. In fact, paypal fee is 30 cents plus 2.9%. So paypal fee will be $1.34 on $36. eBay final value fee is 9%. So on $36 it will be $3.24. The total is $4.58. Tax on $20 varies but shouldn't be more than $1.80. Shipping is about $4.50 if you use media rate. So there is still at least $5 to be made if you sell it for $36 with free shipping, assuming you can find free box and list them on eBay when listing is free.

Even though the profit margin is high, it's not worth it. There is always the hidden cost of driving to the post office. I'd much rather sell a genuine $700 watch making net profit of $100 than selling a few of Avengers giftset for $5 profit a piece.

Ebay charge 13% fee on movies.

xplicitone 03-18-2013 02:08 PM

There were 5 at my store. Picked up 2, one to keep and one to gift. Although I don't know who to give it to so I might just return it. Thanks OP!

RUsum1 03-18-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ae86takumi (Post 58293212)
limited edition ??? yeah right... good find.. But limited edition nowadays is just a label.

I'm sure this edition is limited, but the initial asking price caused people not to care about its exclusivity. If this were released at $20 and just started popping up on eBay I bet it would get more money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gibsonbass (Post 58298486)

The movie inside of this set is also sealed so he can still sell the movie alone as new if he wants to keep the gift set

Goodguy818 03-18-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUsum1 (Post 58301712)
I'm sure this edition is limited, but the initial asking price caused people not to care about its exclusivity. If this were released at $20 and just started popping up on eBay I bet it would get more money.

The movie inside of this set is also sealed so he can still sell the movie alone as new if he wants to keep the gift set

thats what i did, sold the movie inside new for $25. Just replaced it my opened copy

irod87 03-18-2013 02:26 PM

Nice set, picked one up at my local store. There was only 4 this morning and all gone by afternoon.

lostdecoy 03-18-2013 02:38 PM

Last night my boyfriend & I went to Westbury, NY in search of this while picking up an online order, When we were searching in the Action movie aisle, we saw another dude looking with this SD thread open on his phone. He asked an employee about stock, the computer only showed 1 in stock. Employee insisted it was stolen at some point and did not exist in the store but this SDer seemed persistant & brought it to the CS desk.

My boyfriend managed to get a picture of the stock screen when the employee walked away. During lunch, he was able to get 3 copies at a BB further east...which worked out as we had to pickup another order from that store as well! Guess this will be dads Father's Day gift :)

AlyInWonderland 03-18-2013 03:01 PM

I had a $5 gc from the Amex promo (needed a few bucks to get over $200) and a $5 rewards certificate, so I picked up two for $32 and change.

Awesome deal :)

There were 6 sets when I went in, but most were pretty beat up. Only 4 left there now...
The cashier seemed really surprised/amazed that it was this cheap, so I doubt there will be any left by tomorrow.

RUsum1 03-18-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlyInWonderland (Post 58302650)
I had a $5 gc from the Amex promo (needed a few bucks to get over $200) and a $5 rewards certificate, so I picked up two for $32 and change.

Awesome deal :)

There were 6 sets when I went in, but most were pretty beat up. Only 4 left there now...
The cashier seemed really surprised/amazed that it was this cheap, so I doubt there will be any left by tomorrow.

My cashier didn't show any emotion at all at the price. I don't think she cared really. Didn't seem like the action movie type. I'm hoping to sell the movie from my set and maybe buy another whole set

jaysapathy 03-18-2013 03:07 PM

Picked up my copy today. A guy raced in behind me, and grabbed the remaining 19 copies. He ended up in line behind me and glared at me while I held one. Good God.

The packaging's neat, though.

RUsum1 03-18-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcgilla (Post 58296110)
And for the handful of people who may or may not be around the Fargo, ND area...

Fargo BB had a whole bunch of them.

People in Fargo do more than play hockey?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodguy818 (Post 58297920)

I wouldn't. Stores are trying to sell this for $35+ and they charge tax on top of it.

Goodguy818 03-18-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysapathy (Post 58302774)
Picked up my copy today. A guy raced in behind me, and grabbed the remaining 19 copies. He ended up in line behind me and glared at me while I held one. Good God.

:eek: 19!?

shadowneko003 03-18-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

That guy is crazy. Unless he was planning to gift 19 friends.

Anyway, walked into BB @ West Covina, CA. Looked around for this. Didn't see it, walked out. Half an hour later, my right earphone broke so I went back to BB (it was in a mall,) grab some Gumy earphones and saw that there was 1 near the register and brought it. The plastic wrap was torn a bit but box was good.

I think was the last one since I couldn't find any ontje selves. But I didnt ask any employee.

scottman 03-18-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhax (Post 58300054)

Since when did bestbuy inventory screens tell the employee the minute when the last item was sold?

keroppilee 03-18-2013 03:45 PM

so you cant buy online and pickup?

dhax 03-18-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottman (Post 58303148)
Since when did bestbuy inventory screens tell the employee the minute when the last item was sold?

The same employee I asked that checked out the last person who bough it was the one that told me. I did not say bestbuy inventory said it.

TheJagMan 03-18-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Re-sellers like that suck.

priceprince 03-18-2013 03:59 PM

I got one in Vacaville today at lunch, and there were probably still 6 or so left. Now I'll finally be able to see this movie that I've been meaning to since it came out. Don't judge me! ;)

Quote:

He glared at you?! I would definitely give that nerd a dirty look or make some smart a$$ remark if I saw him do that.

BeanMeScot 03-18-2013 04:08 PM

The BBY in Midtown Atlanta had 5. Now 3. They were right inside the door on top of a Blu-ray display but there was no price so I am sure people were just ignoring them. They might have more farther in the store.

HeadlessCloneOfAgnew 03-18-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

wow that guy's a complete tool

dotgone 03-18-2013 04:21 PM

Picked up a set. The box was kinda beat up so I'm gonna keep everything other than the movie. I'm gonna up my geek cred by using the Sideshow GC on a light saber umbrella. To turn on the light, I assume we need to flip the batteries under the cover?

ppnff 03-18-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotgone (Post 58304206)
Picked up a set. The box was kinda beat up so I'm gonna keep everything other than the movie. I'm gonna up my geek cred by using the Sideshow GC on a light saber umbrella. To turn on the light, I assume we need to flip the batteries under the cover?

No. Just push the button in front, right front bottom. The kids figured it out...

dotgone 03-18-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppnff (Post 58304238)
No. Just push the button in front, right front bottom. The kids figured it out...

Oh, didn't see that button. Duh. My light doesn't work anyways. And the Sideshow GC is useless since it SEVERELY limits what you can use it on.

stingray2772 03-18-2013 04:58 PM

If anybody is just going to toss their sideshow gift card, I would like to try to make use of it. Please shoot more a PM.

captainoats 03-18-2013 05:38 PM

In for one. Thanks OP!

San Francisco Harrison St. was out of stock, but a store manager(?) directed me to the Geary St. store. There were 3 at 12pm. The cashier immediately grabbed one after he rung me up. Probably all gone by now.

Knokoutz 03-18-2013 05:42 PM

Just got back from the Best Buy in Frisco, Texas off of Preston, they still had a few in stock.

CostaRica 03-18-2013 06:22 PM

I was at the San Francisco Geary Blvd Store around 5:30pm PST. Their system showed 8 in stock and I was able to pick 1 up.

redonkalous 03-18-2013 06:32 PM

Only good on 3/17?

nolf66 03-18-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redonkalous (Post 58306556)
Only good on 3/17?

? People are buying today, are you reading the posts?

RUsum1 03-18-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redonkalous (Post 58306556)
Only good on 3/17?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolf66 (Post 58306760)
? People are buying today, are you reading the posts?

Not only that, the screenshot that I provided clearly says "This Week's Offers"

Sunfired 03-18-2013 06:54 PM

I picked up 4 in Macedonia, Ohio

PeterLu 03-18-2013 06:59 PM

it is great, just considering about which one i need to buy.

Q_N1NJA 03-18-2013 07:37 PM

Five left at Dallas store off of Central Expressway.

Kryspie 03-18-2013 07:47 PM

Heads up, bought 1 in Niles, Il with the last $20 i had til god knows when. I went in to window shop, but when i saw that big package i couldnt resist omg!

Caveat, they are NOT SEALED WELL. They had 6 on the counter and every package had a couple dings that would kill resell value. 2 were "ripped" open. Asked CS if they had anymore in the back, they said no "they come off the truck like that"

3 minutes later i have the perfect comeback.... "Well you guys need better trucks"

No one's around. Forever alone.

Im gonna keep mine sealed til I get a 3D TV. Thats what im really hoping for, to just hold on to the set until I get a 3D TV and just use the Avengers disc as a sick demo.

thx slickdeals :D

chitownsox14 03-18-2013 08:53 PM

Went to BB after work today and the nice kid that helped me out saw there was one left in the inventory checker. Looked around the store and couldnt find it. Checked in the stock room. Came back and told me that I was lucky. He said his manager called and said he forgot to buy it before he left and had them hold it for him. He told me that the manager could get it any time and he would go get it for me. Hope he doesn't get in trouble...

wieyu 03-18-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUsum1 (Post 58274346)
Taken from the forums of blu-ray.com

On Best Buys main movie page under weekly deals.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Music...d=cat02015

$19.99 The Avengers Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack
Exclusive set includes 3D version of the movie, character guide, and lithograph card.

SKU = 6571643 but this is only useful from within the store if you need them to check stock. The item doesn't actually come up on the website.

This is an in-store item only so no online stock checker (as far as I can tell).

What's in the Box:
4-disc 3D blu-ray version of The Avengers (3d blu-ray, 2d blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy)
$30 gift card to Sideshow Collectables (reportedly expires 9/25/2013)
7x9 inch Litho Card

For those of you who have been doing the daily Facebook polls, this could be the perfect item to use that Facebook offer of getting 500 rewards points back for spending $10 effectively making this gift set $10

edit: Just got back from purchasing two copies. Price rings up $19.99 in store so no worries there.

also added a picture of the front and back for anyone interested.

All indications are that this sale should last a week but Best Buy is known to abruptly stop a promotion. Or the store could simply run out.

AWESOME DEAL. just picked one an hour ago. Thanks

redonkalous 03-18-2013 09:25 PM

Cleaned out a couple stores and used the infinite certifs we've been getting so far. Will be giving as gifts to fam and friends. Gotta love bluray dot com.

Minions 03-18-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redonkalous (Post 58309428)
Cleaned out a couple stores and used the infinite certifs we've been getting so far. Will be giving as gifts to fam and friends. Gotta love bluray dot com.

What do you mean infinite?

aray0002 03-18-2013 11:03 PM

Quote from jaysapathy :

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheJagMan (Post 58303620)
Re-sellers like that suck.

Sad thing about it.. He was prob. alerted to the sale through this SD post and then figured he would capitalize by re-selling on Ebay for 40.00 each.

With that said.. i doubt he had 19 of these in his arms.

I bought one today and these things are not small. To carry 10 of them is doable...
19 of them would be quite impossible unless he had APE arms or a basket.
Even if he did purchase 19 of these at 20.00 each.. that would be 380.00 + tax

He prob. paid with high rate interest Credit Card and hopes to re-sell these before his next billing statement.. that's when his house gets robbed and he loses everything in it and still owes the credit card for this purchase.

It's called KARMA and trust me it's REAL. ;)

killdiablo 03-18-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aray0002 (Post 58310702)
Quote from jaysapathy :
I bought one today and these things are not small. To carry 10 of them is doable...
19 of them would be quite impossible unless he had APE arms or a basket.
Even if he did purchase 19 of these at 20.00 each.. that would be 380.00 + tax
He prob. paid with high rate interest Credit Card and hopes to re-sell these before his next billing statement.. that's when his house gets robbed and he loses everything in it and still owes the credit card for this purchase.
It's called KARMA and trust me it's REAL. ;)

$380 is just a pocket money, and he still can return if that don't work out.

I highly doubt re-sell it will make any profit. It is way tooooo easy to get one.

But there are always idiots with money in eBay. Who knows.

HugoBoss69 03-18-2013 11:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1859030

there u go

killdiablo 03-18-2013 11:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HugoBoss69 (Post 58311054)

"When you open them all, take a picture and post in here."

Did you open it yet? :D

BTW. these box looks different than mine.

aray0002 03-19-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugoBoss69 (Post 58311042)
will do I will first thing tomorrow when I go to my apartment tomorrow where everything is kept, I have a picture of the ps3 controllers on my phone I will post if you can tell me how to post pictures as im looking for it right now and cant see an option to do so

Quote:

Quote from killdiablo :
When you open them all, take a picture and post in here.

Epic Fail HugoBoss.. .LOL

Your cry for attention but this it the wrong avenue for it.. people here could care less how much you score. Only how much you can save them.

:mad:

killdiablo 03-19-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aray0002 (Post 58311210)
Quote from killdiablo :
When you open them all, take a picture and post in here.

Epic Fail .. .LOL
What is that ? Those are not the Avengers Box Set and only 11 are shown in Picture.
As for the games i count 3 of each not 6 of each

Your cry for attention but this it the wrong avenue for it.. people here could care less how much you score. Only how much you can save them.

:mad:

Read his post again, looks like that is his old ps3 pictures in his phone.

Go to have a sweet sleep and wait to see his "OPEN BOX" tomorrow. :bounce:

WhatsYoFlava 03-19-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killdiablo (Post 58311144)
"When you open them all, take a picture and post in here."

Did you open it yet? :D

BTW. these box looks different than mine.

Trying to decipher that HOTS key you got there ;)

red_devil32 03-19-2013 12:41 AM

was 10 left yesterday and all gone today.
p/s: wat can you buy with that gift card?

BargainSnatcher 03-19-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

So whats the deal on those items?

BargainSnatcher 03-19-2013 03:05 AM

Are the sideshowcollectible cards stackable? I got 2 in 1 box. And can you use them for anything on the site?

dotgone 03-19-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BargainSnatcher (Post 58312172)
Are the sideshowcollectible cards stackable? I got 2 in 1 box. And can you use them for anything on the site?

They are not stackable and you can only use them on certain items. Basically the good/cheap stuff are not eligible.

oneknightr 03-19-2013 07:32 AM

Went to my local BB in Emeryville, CA and they didn't have a single one! =( All I wanted was one! Oh well. Congrats to all those who were lucky enough to get one (or more). LOL

killdiablo 03-19-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsYoFlava (Post 58311350)
Trying to decipher that HOTS key you got there ;)

Good Eye. Already redeemed it several days ago.

Treeskirt 03-19-2013 07:47 AM

I thought Sideshow changed the terms of giftcard usuage, making it possible to use GCs on everything. But a quick check of the site shows that isn't true, and that GCs can't be used on shipping.

taiwan 03-19-2013 07:51 AM

Profit margin for movie is so high that I suspect Best Buy still makes money selling them for $20. They made a huge mistake on the first week of release. Target was selling their exclusive edition 3D/2D for $20. Had Best Buy sold the set for $25 or $30 at the same time they would have sold a few more and leave themselves with less to sell at $20. But tons of people bought the Target exclusive edition for $20 the first week and most of them wouldn't bother spending another $20 buying the Best Buy giftset this week.

stingray2772 03-19-2013 08:21 AM

Gift cards can't be used on everything and can not be stacked. Please don't throw them out though, if you think your never going to use it, shoot me a PM.

I'd like to up add some decor to my man cave, and some of these collectibles would look great in there.

TheEdge 03-19-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BargainSnatcher (Post 58311568)
So whats the deal on those items?

Those were the $19.99 PS3 controllers.

TheEdge 03-19-2013 08:41 AM

For anybody who wants a Sideshow gift card, I have one available that I'll trade for a $5 Amazon GC. PM me if interested.

redonkalous 03-19-2013 09:31 AM

I already have the 3D but at $19.99 its too good to pass up so I got it, used a free $20 certif and went straight to Walmart and gave just the 3D combo and got $37 and change in store credit. Slick deal!

Treeskirt 03-19-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mknight1234 (Post 58320444)
This guy has a lot of time and energy bouncing around places and selling things for $20-30 on ebay. If he would only apply this to a real job, he would be out of an apartment and possibly have a gf and something to live for.

But to each his own, if you're happy...bravo buddy. Keep up the good fight.

lol, last year I bought a washer and dryer (for the house my wife and I just moved into) for maybe $100 OOP after using money made in a similar fashion (and we both have good jobs). These little things don't take a lot of time and can add up over time.

killdiablo 03-19-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mknight1234 (Post 58320444)
This guy has a lot of time and energy bouncing around places and selling things for $20-30 on ebay. If he would only apply this to a real job, he would be out of an apartment and possibly have a gf and something to live for.

But to each his own, if you're happy...bravo buddy. Keep up the good fight.

Actually, I see many ppl in SD spend a lot of energy to sell things for $2 ~ $3 on eBay or other place. Use search you will find a ton. :lmao: