Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   OOS Controlled Labs ORANGE TRIADS $19!! (http://slickdeals.net/e/5923944-oos-controlled-labs-orange-triads-19)

yetti 03-22-2013 10:15 AM

OOS Controlled Labs ORANGE TRIADS $19!!

1 Attachment(s)
Controlled Labs Orange Triads $19 Each + Shipping

Shipping Rates:
$5 Shipping for one bottle
$7 Shipping for two
$Free shipping for three!

I got three cause these multivitamins are the best out there!

All daily vitamin needs + Digestive support + Joint suppot!

Designed for the serious athlete, Orange Triad delivers! Serious athletes are unique in that they intentionally subject their bodies to incredible amounts of stress with training and cardio. Over time, muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer to recover which means you can't train them as often as you would like. Nutritional support is key to getting optimal results from your training.

Orange Triad combines key vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal digestion, immune system, and joint health into one "twice daily" dietary supplement. The Joint and Flex Complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the Digestion and Immune Complex includes digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.

Iron free. 45 servings.

http://www.musclehq.com/

SOLD OUT

arbryant1 03-22-2013 10:19 AM

I was about to post this. Great deal. I ran out a couple of weeks ago and was looking for an Orange Triad deal and the cheapest it runs is typically $27+.

Go ahead and get 3. You'll use 'em.

dmilesai 03-22-2013 10:26 AM

This is the best deal I've seen on SD in the past two days. This should be a front page deal. I just bought a bottle of Orange Triad off Amazon for $35 last week--I wish this came up before I made that purchase!

It's by far the best multivitamin on the market. Repped you, OP.

catchpen 03-22-2013 10:30 AM

270 count size and I personally like it better than Animal Paks. Good deal!

dmilesai 03-22-2013 10:31 AM

If 10 lbs of ON Gold Standard for $80 hits front page, this should have absolutely no problem hitting the front page. This is a way better deal than 10 lbs of Gold Standard for $80.

patnshan 03-22-2013 10:36 AM

So the pic and the label say 45 tablets (7 days + 3). I am in if it truly is 3 bottles of 270 count each for $57 shipped. Anyone confirm?

Edit: What the hell, I am in for 3 bottles. I am taking GNC Mega Men Energy and Metabolism and was planning to switch to something without a stimulant when that's gone anyway.

Pat

awein 03-22-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patnshan (Post 58393796)
So the pic and the label say 45 tablets (7 days + 3). I am in if it truly is 3 bottles of 270 count each for $57 shipped. Anyone confirm?

Pat

That is correct.

algorhythm 03-22-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmilesai (Post 58393586)
This is the best deal I've seen on SD in the past two days. This should be a front page deal. I just bought a bottle of Orange Triad off Amazon for $35 last week--I wish this came up before I made that purchase!

It's by far the best multivitamin on the market. Repped you, OP.

Not to TC but haven't multivitamins been proven to not really do much?

dmilesai 03-22-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patnshan (Post 58393796)

Pat

It is 3 bottles of 270 pills each. However, it is recommended that you take 6 pills per day, which adds up to 45 servings in one bottle. This is because there is so much stuff packed into the multivitamins that it is recommended you take 6 of them. In addition to the high quality vitamins in this multi, there is glucosamine and chondroitin for your joints, MSM, bromelain and a great digestion and immune complex. It is absurd how much healthy stuff Controlled Labs packs into these pills.

mike929 03-22-2013 10:40 AM

thanks OP

dmilesai 03-22-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by algorhythm (Post 58393868)

If you eat an extremely healthy diet, you might not need a multi. However, multivitamins are very helpful to fill in your nutritional gaps. Also, the glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM in Orange Triad is almost worth the price of purchase on their own. If you lift weights, it is important to keep your joints healthy. Hell, even if you don't lift weights, glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM is extremely helpful to keep your body functioning well.

patnshan 03-22-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmilesai (Post 58393878)
It is 3 bottles of 270 pills each. However, it is recommended that you take 6 pills per day, which adds up to 45 servings in one bottle. This is because there is so much stuff packed into the multivitamins that it is recommended you take 6 of them. In addition to the high quality vitamins in this multi, there is glucosamine and chondroitin for your joints, MSM, bromelain and a great digestion and immune complex. It is absurd how much healthy stuff Controlled Labs packs into these pills.

I need the joint complex now too! Shaun T and Tony Horton are killing my knees and hips but blasting the fat!

Thanks,

Pat

gamblorman 03-22-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmilesai (Post 58394002)
If you eat an extremely healthy diet, you might not need a multi. However, multivitamins are very helpful to fill in your nutritional gaps. Also, the glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM in Orange Triad is almost worth the price of purchase on their own. If you lift weights, it is important to keep your joints healthy. Hell, even if you don't lift weights, glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM is extremely helpful to keep your body functioning well.

Great Sale. At $57 for 3 bottles (zero shipping) its as cheap as you will ever find the product. My last purchase from musclehq was delivered very fast.

LogHead116 03-22-2013 10:45 AM

Awesome, ive been taking 3 a day for the past week or two as i am nearing the end of my bottle and was trying to hold out for a deal. In for 3, thanks!

patnshan 03-22-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

I agree with your premise, but have some additional comments. For most normal people who eat a well balanced complete diet and do not have any additional nutritional needs (bodybuilders, athletes, short gut syndrome, post-bipass surg, etc.), this kind of stuff probably isn't necessary.

For me, I believe the complete multivitamin along with the additional components in this product help fill in any holes I might have (for example, I eat large amounts of protein to burn fat and eat little to no grains/wheat, etc. so I may have some deficits) as well as may help in areas I need extra in as in joint health given I do high impact exercise 6-7 days a week.

Pat

yetti 03-22-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogHead116 (Post 58394060)
Awesome, ive been taking 3 a day for the past week or two as i am nearing the end of my bottle and was trying to hold out for a deal. In for 3, thanks!

haha I was thinking the exact same thing. I was packing my supps for the day this morning and was like "man I'm going to need some more Orange Triads soon..." :D

lpranal 03-22-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LogHead116 (Post 58394060)

Been doing the same. <$20 a bottle is almost unheard of on this stuff... combined with the fact that they don't really go bad (within a couple years) makes this a no brainer. thanks OP!

yetti 03-22-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Yeah multivitamins have been proven to not really "improve" someone, but it definitely has its benefits if you are exercising regularly and can't get all your vitamins from your daily diet. Orange Triads are ESPECIALLY good because they include a joint support and digestive support. So you don't have to buy three separate pills, but instead kill 3 birds with 1 stone :cool:

poetik 03-22-2013 11:48 AM

I have 2 unopened bottles but I NEED this! These are great vitamins and I've never seen them this low.

Bodybuilding.com occasionally has a buy 1 get one half off on these but that's only around $22.50 a piece and you still have to add in shipping.

This is an absolute no brainer for the people that use these.

anekin007 03-22-2013 12:04 PM

Bought 3 bottles. It's been awhile since musclehq has these up. I been taking lifeforce in the meantime.

dmilesai 03-22-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetik (Post 58395942)
I have 2 unopened bottles but I NEED this! These are great vitamins and I've never seen them this low.

Bodybuilding.com occasionally has a buy 1 get one half off on these but that's only around $22.50 a piece and you still have to add in shipping.

This is an absolute no brainer for the people that use these.

Seriously. I'm shocked this doesn't have more up votes, as this deal is a million times better than the 10 lbs of ON Gold Standard for $80 that hit the front page. If you do any type of physical activity, this multivitamin is an absolute no brainer.

algorhythm 03-22-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yetti (Post 58395000)
Yeah multivitamins have been proven to not really "improve" someone, but it definitely has its benefits if you are exercising regularly and can't get all your vitamins from your daily diet. Orange Triads are ESPECIALLY good because they include a joint support and digestive support. So you don't have to buy three separate pills, but instead kill 3 birds with 1 stone :cool:

But I thought if you are healthy (and yes, I am talking about including a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, etc.) you should be getting all of your vitamins from just food.

yetti 03-22-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by algorhythm (Post 58396872)
But I thought if you are healthy (and yes, I am talking about including a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, etc.) you should be getting all of your vitamins from just food.

Well yeah if you eat perfectly balanced meals everyday then this is not for you... But I don't know anyone who eats perfectly balanced meals everyday. Even if you do eat good meals everyday there's no way that taking extra vitamins would hurt. However, the joint support and digestive support would definitely help out.

dmilesai 03-22-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

It takes a ridiculous amount of planning, great shopping and execution to somehow get all of the vitamins and nutrients you need from your diet.

This helps fill nutritional gaps and the joint, flex, digestion and immune complex is almost worth the price of purchase on their own.

300Lane1 03-22-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

This does also include joint support, for those lifters who have sore knees, hips, etc.

dmilesai 03-22-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300Lane1 (Post 58397268)
This does also include joint support, for those lifters who have sore knees, hips, etc.

The joint support is a huge help. My right shoulder used to click when I raised my right arm above shoulder level. This would lead to a moderate amount of pain. After I bought my first bottle of Orange Triad, the clicking went away.

muss2k1 03-22-2013 12:42 PM

HOLY EPIC DEAL, in for 3...thanks OP! was running out too

radicalchopstix 03-22-2013 12:42 PM

thanks OP, just started my first bottle and I love it, just wish u didn't have to take 6. in for 3

MarkAELSU 03-22-2013 12:46 PM

That bottle looks nothing like the orange triad pills I've gotten in the past, did they change it up recently?

opelgtman 03-22-2013 12:48 PM

Love this stuff. I just ordered three bottles.

cosplayerkyo 03-22-2013 12:54 PM

Wow... I've been just taking a regular multi vitamin. I've been having some hip and knee joint pains too. This stuff looks like it'll solve everything and what a deal!

Thanks!

dmilesai 03-22-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkAELSU (Post 58397728)
That bottle looks nothing like the orange triad pills I've gotten in the past, did they change it up recently?

Yeah, they've removed the orange dye from the pills.

antsmarchn 03-22-2013 12:56 PM

So what if you aren't a "serious" athlete and just hit the gym 3-4 days a week trying to lose weight and build muscle. Will these be overkill?

fattstax 03-22-2013 12:57 PM

Have no experience with these (Solgar in the past & currently taking NOW) but the reviews seem really sound, in to try them out. Hope they have removed the artificial colors as it sounds like they may have from the OP's link (comments down that page - might be why they look different than in the past?) Thanks for sharing OP.

MarkAELSU 03-22-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmilesai (Post 58398004)
Yeah, they've removed the orange dye from the pills.

Cool thanks for the response. Ordered 1 bottle. Stuff lasts long enough, overall though I just need to get my ass in the gym >3 times a week to see more results

dmilesai 03-22-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antsmarchn (Post 58398028)
So what if you aren't a "serious" athlete and just hit the gym 3-4 days a week trying to lose weight and build muscle. Will these be overkill?

No, these won't be overkill. I'm in the same boat as you. These are great for keeping your body in top shape, regardless of what kind of physical activity you do.

GBAstar 03-22-2013 01:01 PM

All the positive product reviews really made my decision easy. I typically just go with the GNC mega man multivitamin but if this is that much better, and helps with joint pain (I'm 6' 6") then it is a no brainer.

Have any of you ordered from this site before?

I forgot to change my billing address (Billing and shipping are different addresses) so my first payment attempt was declined and I got a notice that I'd receive a pending hold anyways (I used a debit card).

Is that normal? I've never seen funds held against my account before on a FAILED payment attempt

SweetDrool 03-22-2013 01:05 PM

[QUOTE=algorhythm;58396872]But I thought if you are healthy (and yes, I am talking about including a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, etc.) you should be getting all of your vitamins from just food.[/QUOTE

Shhhhhh! Quiet about this. We want to keep the economy buzzing!

KhurramJ 03-22-2013 01:06 PM

In for 3!

mjv5864 03-22-2013 01:11 PM

Take these in place of GNC Energy and Metabolism or in addition to?

develo 03-22-2013 01:12 PM

You can make 2 purchases for 6 bottles:

Quote:

due to the crazy popularity of this sale and to make sure everyone who wants some gets it, we are limiting this to 2 orders (of 3 units each) max per person/address. hope this helps more people get in on this amazing deal

amber1111 03-22-2013 01:15 PM

Are these good for women to use? I take GNC's women ultra mega active vitamins. I don't do weight training right now but run about 12 miles a week.

mjv5864 03-22-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by develo (Post 58398522)
You can make 2 purchases for 6 bottles:

Got 6 for a 9 months supply..

Demiurge 03-22-2013 01:18 PM

Lol Serving Size : 6 tablets.

In for 3. Awesome deal, my NOW Adam is almost out.

Arcticat 03-22-2013 01:18 PM

6 = 1 serving....

dmilesai 03-22-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjv5864 (Post 58398490)
Take these in place of GNC Energy and Metabolism or in addition to?

In place of.

M0E 03-22-2013 01:25 PM

Great deal.. I switched over to Opti-men a while back due to the price ($16 S&S on Amazon), but at this price I'm all over it.

slyder0244 03-22-2013 01:35 PM

I've always heard about Orange Triad, Animal Pak, and Optimen. Right now I take the GNC Mega Men Sport. Why are the Orange Triads supposed to be so much better?

dmilesai 03-22-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyder0244 (Post 58399166)
I've always heard about Orange Triad, Animal Pak, and Optimen. Right now I take the GNC Mega Men Sport. Why are the Orange Triads supposed to be so much better?

Joint complex, digestion complex and immune complex make Orange Triad infinitely times better than GNC Mega Men Sport.

pathofwind 03-22-2013 01:42 PM

bought 3. saw the limit of 6 post. bought another 3. :D

gameplayhype 03-22-2013 01:45 PM

My opinion: awesome product, awesome deal, but definitely overkill for the majority of folks.

sgrwtrprpl 03-22-2013 01:46 PM

someone tell me I don't need to go in on another 3 after I just bought 3.

patnshan 03-22-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgrwtrprpl (Post 58399494)

Go for it!

FBomb 03-22-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psych107 (Post 58399474)
My opinion: awesome product, awesome deal, but definitely overkill for the majority of folks.

Are these geared towards younger folks (twenties/early thirties)? I am 37 and currently run about 3 miles three-four times a week and lift weights about 3 times a week. I try to eat lean as possible and get the veggies/fruit in daily.....

I really don't want to take stuff I don't need, but how do I know if I need it if I never took it? I used to take a simple multi vitamin but stopped some time ago.

M0E 03-22-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyder0244 (Post 58399166)

Honestly, it is hard to tell if you actually need them without actually trying them out. I have tried to research the topic before, but it is hard to sift through all the self-declared "nutritional experts" on various forums.

I have personally tried all four mentioned, and decided Opti-men was the best bang-for-the-buck for ME. I based my decision on my own diet and how I felt/recovered with the different vitamins (and without). That being said, at this price it is easy to justify the slightly higher cost for Orange Triad. I never had any joint issues to necessitate the additional compounds included, but I am also a bit older now so it can't hurt.

jeff2329 03-22-2013 01:53 PM

In for 3 bottles. Amazing price!

Coolstrategist 03-22-2013 02:03 PM

Thanks

Stix 03-22-2013 02:07 PM

Could not resist awesome deal!! I usually take Anavite but for this price its an easy choice :)

staticoverdub 03-22-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgrwtrprpl (Post 58399494)

All your internet friends are doing it.

sparkyr 03-22-2013 02:19 PM

So, how do these compare to Gummy Vites? :)

woodsonk 03-22-2013 02:20 PM

Reviews on amazon were good. In for 3 bottles! $57.00 USD

DrClaw 03-22-2013 02:23 PM

haven't heard of these before but seems great. I eat an incredibly diverse and high quality diet but still take a daily multi too just for insurance. I usually get the GNC metabolism and sport or sometimes i get the alive brand. I was on the New Chapter which are great but hard to get for less than $30 for a 72 count (one a day). I also do One'NOnly sometimes too but even more expensive, which are usually $36 for a 90 count (one a day).

I workout regularly and hard and am skeptical of glucosamine but sure I'll try it. I like the idea of having the probiotics in there. Comes out to like $15 for a month, which is a little more than the New Chapter or OneNOnly but the stats look great on these.

Great deal and repped.

RU12 03-22-2013 02:23 PM

In for 3, does everyone take 6 a day?

MilesHunter 03-22-2013 02:26 PM

AST Multipro 32x is better and cheaper.

yetti 03-22-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FBomb (Post 58399574)
Are these geared towards younger folks (twenties/early thirties)? I am 37 and currently run about 3 miles three-four times a week and lift weights about 3 times a week. I try to eat lean as possible and get the veggies/fruit in daily.....

I really don't want to take stuff I don't need, but how do I know if I need it if I never took it? I used to take a simple multi vitamin but stopped some time ago.

No way is it geared towards a younger crowd. It is geared for anyone! These are not overkill PERIOD. There is really no such thing as overkill except for Iron for men. That is why it is Iron free. If you run and lift weights it will help you by giving you the vitamins you need, joint support that is ALWAYS helpful (especially for people who are active/lift weights), digestive support which helps you... *ahem* use the restroom. I have never heard of anyone complain that these were not helpful because of their age. Read some reviews and you will see it is pretty much immaculate. Just don't expect a miracle in a bottle. It will only help what you can already do, just do it better or more comfortably.

swatch 03-22-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RU12 (Post 58400558)

normally do 3 or 4

dmilesai 03-22-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricohitman (Post 58400638)

I've tried AST Multipro 32x, and Orange Triad blows it out of the water. Also, try Googling "AST Multipro 32x vs. Orange Triad."

yetti 03-22-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RU12 (Post 58400558)

I take 6 a day. 2 right when I wake up with 1 oximega fish oil & 2 NOW EGCG, 2 after lunch, 2 &1 oximega fish oil right after my workout around 7pm

M0E 03-22-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

LOL.

Cheaper, yes. Better, no.

EDIT: Damn, they're not even cheap anymore. That was their only draw back in the day.

yetti 03-22-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

....dude if you're going to say this please back it up with something cause you're not bringing anything to the discussion :rolleyes:

ChrisAshton84 03-22-2013 02:38 PM

Thanks. I haven't tried supplements besides a multivitamin before. Based on all these great reviews though I'm giving it a try. Hopefully this helps balance out the days after exercise - some are great but some have left me with aching joints from a few hours of racquetball.

LogHead116 03-22-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Not really if you are a guy and dont cut yourself. Most men get plenty of iron from their diet - meat, beans, vegetables, etc.

dn3g3l 03-22-2013 02:43 PM

should i be taking these at all if i only exercise once a week? i'm looking at the ingredients and it seems to be better than taking multi-vitamins. but since it's for people who work out often, i'm a little worried.

MilesHunter 03-22-2013 02:44 PM

Ok...I'll back it up. I started out taking this. Then I tried Now Adam, then I realized doing 5/3/1, lifting 4 days a week, and eating enough food was more important then taking an expensive multivitamin. Useless.

If you diet down for a comp on 500 calories, you probably need some expensive stuff like this.

Now I will endorse white flood though. White flood is amazing.

jrhu 03-22-2013 02:44 PM

are these good if you're not a serious athlete but you're trying to gain muscle mass or get cut? I usually just got to the gym for 2 hours 4 times a week, so im not sure if I need this or not

M0E 03-22-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricohitman (Post 58401068)
Ok...I'll back it up. I started out taking this. Then I tried Now Adam, then I realized doing 5/3/1, lifting 4 days a week, and eating enough food was more important then taking an expensive multivitamin. Useless.

If you diet down for a comp on 500 calories, you probably need some expensive stuff like this.

Now I will endorse white flood though. White flood is amazing.

Lol, wut? You didn't back up anything regarding how AST is better. No one claimed eating "enough food" was not more important.

I will say that White Flood is nice, though.

JohnnyHot 03-22-2013 02:51 PM

- Wondering about the freshness of the product and the expiration date. Especially if you back off the recommended dose. Thoughts?

MilesHunter 03-22-2013 02:51 PM

Ok...bad wording, then. Better....in price.

Diet/Exercise>Multi

AST Multi or Now Adam is all you need if you get enough protein, carbs, fats. Plain and simple.

slyder0244 03-22-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 58399608)
Honestly, it is hard to tell if you actually need them without actually trying them out. I have tried to research the topic before, but it is hard to sift through all the self-declared "nutritional experts" on various forums.

I have personally tried all four mentioned, and decided Opti-men was the best bang-for-the-buck for ME. I based my decision on my own diet and how I felt/recovered with the different vitamins (and without). That being said, at this price it is easy to justify the slightly higher cost for Orange Triad. I never had any joint issues to necessitate the additional compounds included, but I am also a bit older now so it can't hurt.

Yeah I tried to research this stuff over a year ago and at the time I was using a bottle of Opti-men. I thought it was just too expensive though, and see other brands go for far less. I ended up going with the GNC ones just because of the 3 for $25 sales they do. I'd be interested in trying the Orange Triad, and at this price it would be great. I still have 3 bottles of the GNC ones though, and really don't need to spend the money. Which is why I'm not gonna try these. If I was almost out and had more disposable cash I'd definitely jump on these just to try though.

M0E 03-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricohitman (Post 58401328)
Ok...bad wording, then. Better....in price.

Diet/Exercise>Multi

AST Multi or Now Adam is all you need if you get enough protein, carbs, fats. Plain and simple.

I partially agree regarding the price, hence why I used Opti-men for so long. I tried AST for a while and was just as well off taking no multi.

It is impossible to tell someone what they need in terms of a multi over the internet, so it is most definitely not plain and simple.

moggsquad 03-22-2013 03:05 PM

I like that they are selling the new version without the yellow 6 dye. I used orange triad in the past with high praise. From what I have read they are one of the few that use a higher quality vitamin B.

I ordered a natural multi yesterday calledLifeForce [amazon.com]. Not a slickdeal, but looking forward to see how it works.

yetti 03-22-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dn3g3l (Post 58401056)
should i be taking these at all if i only exercise once a week? i'm looking at the ingredients and it seems to be better than taking multi-vitamins. but since it's for people who work out often, i'm a little worried.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhu (Post 58401070)
are these good if you're not a serious athlete but you're trying to gain muscle mass or get cut? I usually just got to the gym for 2 hours 4 times a week, so im not sure if I need this or not

Okay to be clear... you DO NOT need to be an athlete to take these. They are multiVITAMINS... There is no harm from taking them... You don't even have to take the full 6 pills a day if you don't want. You can simply take 3 a day or whatever, but again.. DO NOT have to be an athlete or someone who works out vigorously.. just that a lot of people who are athletes love it because it gives them one supplement to take for 3 different things.

s1nad0w 03-22-2013 03:40 PM

sold out

dn3g3l 03-22-2013 03:50 PM

finally saw the respond to my answer, but too late since it's sold out. chances it comes back instock?

DrClaw 03-22-2013 04:27 PM

gone. that was quick. was about to order 3 more bottles.

GBAstar 03-22-2013 09:41 PM

I asked earlier but no one responded;

Is this a reliable site? It's just that I got two pending charges; once for the actual order and once for an order that didn't go threw as I mistakenly entered my Debit Card information incorrectly.

I even got a notification saying that I'd get a pending charge for each incorrect attempt (not sure why) I just want to make sure it'll fall off without the need to call customer service

awein 03-23-2013 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBAstar (Post 58409198)
I asked earlier but no one responded;

Is this a reliable site? It's just that I got two pending charges; once for the actual order and once for an order that didn't go threw as I mistakenly entered my Debit Card information incorrectly.

I even got a notification saying that I'd get a pending charge for each incorrect attempt (not sure why) I just want to make sure it'll fall off without the need to call customer service

Site is legit.

nodeuce 03-25-2013 08:23 PM

Has anyone's order ship yet? Mine is still pending.

dman244 03-26-2013 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeuce (Post 58464334)

Same here, in4 3 and still pending. They typically take 2-3 business days.

sagarmatha 03-27-2013 01:08 AM

still pending

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeuce (Post 58464334)

The order was placed on 22nd, and today it is still pre-processing...what does that mean?:(

nodeuce 03-27-2013 12:16 PM

I just got shipping confirmation + tracking number. Sweet!

lpranal 03-28-2013 08:06 AM

Just got an email stating it was from Muscle HQ: "Our system is having trouble with your order's address. Could you confirm your
shipping address for me please?
Thanks!
--"
I asked them to provide order details to verify that it's really them and not someone that stole my email address from their database. No response yet...

daledemp 04-01-2013 06:20 PM

I ordered 3 bottles, got charged for 6 & received 9! WTF?

mike929 04-01-2013 06:52 PM

I received my one bottle...I'm good

docious 04-04-2013 09:59 AM

I ordered three, got charged for three and rec'd one in a crappy open plastic bag with no invoice from UPS on Tuesday 4/2.
It would have been a tight fit for two bottles in this undersized white plastic bag. Three would have been damn near impossible. That's probably why the bag was opened....it was never closed.

I emailed CS Tuesday night.
Nada.
Trying again this morning.

Not cool.

Coolstrategist 04-09-2013 06:54 PM

Received all three of my bottles intact yesterday.