Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Skylanders Giants - Ninjini FSS $14.99 @ AMAZON (http://slickdeals.net/e/5932190-skylanders-giants-ninjini-fss-14-99-amazon)

mebuddy6 03-27-2013 01:55 AM

Skylanders Giants - Ninjini FSS $14.99 @ AMAZON
 
Skylanders Giants - Ninjini FSS $14.99 @ AMAZON
Skylanders Giants - Ninjini $14.99 - Amazon (Limit 3)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/...PDKIKX0DER


OOS, was up for about 20 minutes.

wikipost 03-27-2013 01:55 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
 
Skylanders Giants: Giants - Ninjini (Universal)

in stock at Walmart.com
14.96+tax
free ship-to--store pick up

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Skyland...l/21309828

dead

if someone is really looking for it -

http://www.nowinstock.net/videoga...cterpacks/

RainFall 03-27-2013 02:04 AM

Out of Stock

llskankzll 03-27-2013 06:45 AM

I was able to order the last two (for my son and nephew) at 5:35am PST.

llskankzll 03-27-2013 06:50 AM

Seem like the stock go in and out because there's 3 more instock right now.

spydersdeals69 03-27-2013 07:00 AM

Glad I dumped all of mine for $60 if even Amazon is getting them now.

obidawsn 03-27-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spydersdeals69 (Post 58494166)
Glad I dumped all of mine for $60 if even Amazon is getting them now.

They go in and out quickly. I saw this post just a few minutes ago and it said it was OOS when I clicked on it. Now it's back. Debating on pulling the trigger. I've already spent so much on Skylanders for my son's birthday in the last week that my wife said no more. But Ninjini would be the ultimate one for him to get. Though we have another month before his birthday, so it's possible it will be easy to find and even able to be picked up with a sale by then, but who knows.

Edit: It looks like it won't be in stock until March 29, but I wouldn't take that as feeling like I have time to decide. I think I've seen that before, but they still went completely OOS quickly, as I assume they sell out of their "pre-orders".

Edit 2: Even as I typed that last edit, it seems it went completely OOS. It shows it under "other buying options", but when you click on it, it says it's no longer available. Oh well, maybe it was a sign I shouldn't get it, today. :)

krazymop 03-27-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obidawsn (Post 58494216)
They go in and out quickly. I saw this post just a few minutes ago and it said it was OOS when I clicked on it. Now it's back. Debating on pulling the trigger. I've already spent so much on Skylanders for my son's birthday in the last week that my wife said no more. But Ninjini would be the ultimate one for him to get. Though we have another month before his birthday, so it's possible it will be easy to find and even able to be picked up with a sale by then, but who knows.

Edit: It looks like it won't be in stock until March 29, but I wouldn't take that as feeling like I have time to decide. I think I've seen that before, but they still went completely OOS quickly, as I assume they sell out of their "pre-orders".

Edit 2: Even as I typed that last edit, it seems it went completely OOS. It shows it under "other buying options", but when you click on it, it says it's no longer available. Oh well, maybe it was a sign I shouldn't get it, today. :)

Use nowinstock.net. You can set it to alert you when it comes in stock.

teesee150 03-27-2013 07:55 AM

Back in stock, just bought one.

tdahnert 03-27-2013 08:01 AM

I just picked up one. In and out again I guess.

jjm5119 03-27-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazymop (Post 58495054)
Use nowinstock.net. You can set it to alert you when it comes in stock.

That has almost a 5 minute delay for me. So for items like this, it is gone by the time i get there.

bockrathj 03-27-2013 08:16 AM

Gamestop has it in stock through a bundle. I'm not sure if you can buy the bundle and take the other three back to the store if you already have them.

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/skyl...dle/108847

LinuxTech 03-27-2013 10:11 AM

Just a Side Note: Ask a BJs member when a new display is going to be opened. I was there when they opened a display and there are an assortment in the display you may not have, but unfortunately the ratio is something like 20 bouncers, 20 swarm, 2 Eye Brawl, 2 Ninjini, 2, Hot Head and a single Thumpback for Giants (and a similar ratio among light cores and core figures). I noticed only 1 Slam Bam and an Ignitor among cores and picked both of them up.

killab77 03-27-2013 10:57 AM

This is stupid...

Why can't my god daughter just want a sprocket?

Damn you Skylander!

dstppy 03-27-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killab77 (Post 58498742)
This is stupid...

Why can't my god daughter just want a sprocket?

Damn you Skylander!

Tell her Bouncer is a LOT more powerful :D

killab77 03-27-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dstppy (Post 58500348)
Tell her Bouncer is a LOT more powerful :D

I got her Thumpback, and she said he was too ugly...

I guess her game play is limited to attractive Skylanders.:mad:

LinuxTech 03-27-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killab77 (Post 58500886)
I got her Thumpback, and she said he was too ugly...

I guess her game play is limited to attractive Skylanders.:mad:

The sad part is, once you get her, you will see her EVERYWHERE!

Besides for alternative releases, we are pretty much done with our core collection. The Giants and Lightcores were the easiest to get. I picked up 90% of the collection at Target.

https://www.facebook.com/media/se...821&type=3

I'll admit a few still need their photos taken, but here is the majority of them.

killab77 03-27-2013 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=LinuxTech;58501350]The sad part is, once you get her, you will see her EVERYWHERE!

You could not be more right. I was able to get Ninjini ordered by refreshing amazon every 15 minutes. As soon as I did, I got in-stock updates from TRU and Target...go figure.

God daughter is bed ridden for a few weeks after falling off her horse, so this will make her happy!

dstppy 03-27-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killab77 (Post 58500886)
I got her Thumpback, and she said he was too ugly...

I guess her game play is limited to attractive Skylanders.:mad:

Hex and Legendary Stealth Elf (Toys are Us)
Flashwing (female dragon) and Whirlwind

The giants themselves are slow anyhow (on purpose) -- ninjini is, however, hands-down the best looking skylander -- wait till minijini comes out:
http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Mini-Jini

josiepop 03-27-2013 05:01 PM

Went to Toys R Us today and was looking at them. Never heard of Skylander, but my nephew asked for it for his birthday. The sales rep said they get 2 Ninjini per day and they keep them behind the counter. Also, they were on sale for 2 for $25 (it was not advertised in the store). I got him Ninjini and Eye Brawl for $25.

llskankzll 03-27-2013 05:27 PM

The two i ordered this morning, got shipped and I should receive it tomorrow :)

Mishvanda 03-28-2013 06:07 AM

Skylanders Giants: Giants - Ninjini (Universal)

in stock at Walmart
14.96+tax
free in-store pick up

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Skyland...l/21309828

killab77 03-28-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josiepop (Post 58506616)
Went to Toys R Us today and was looking at them. Never heard of Skylander, but my nephew asked for it for his birthday. The sales rep said they get 2 Ninjini per day and they keep them behind the counter. Also, they were on sale for 2 for $25 (it was not advertised in the store). I got him Ninjini and Eye Brawl for $25.


Nice find. As mentioned earlier, it appears that if you are willing to put forth a little effort, these are relatively easy to get at regular price.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 AM.