Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   $25 for $50 giftcard at Brookstone, Online or In Store - Eversave Deal (http://slickdeals.net/f/5950660-25-for-50-giftcard-at-brookstone-online-or-in-store-eversave-deal)

KypMadak 04-05-2013 06:41 AM

$25 for $50 giftcard at Brookstone, Online or In Store - Eversave Deal
 
1 Attachment(s)
Pay $25 for a $50 Giftcard, good for in store or Online at Brookstone!

http://www.eversave.com/harrisbur...hasing-inc

•Limit 1 Save per person
•One Save per Brookstone purchase
•Can not be combined with other coupon codes, offers or promotions
•Code can be used toward shipping; Standard shipping rates apply; Free ground shipping on online orders over $99 to continental US; exclusions apply, see www.brookstone.com for details
•May be applied toward sale items
•Not valid toward purchase of Brookstone gift cards
•All sales of voucher final
•Code available immediately after purchase on Eversave
•Promotional value expires on May 25, 2013.

KypMadak 04-05-2013 07:10 AM

Quick side note, Brookstone online is $99 for Free Shipping, so expect to pay for shipping if you're only going to spend $50. Here's their free shipping deal

Free Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on $99 Orders. Use code SHIP99 at checkout.
Only $7.99 for Orders under $99.
Orders totaling $99 or more receive FREE standard ground shipping with use of promo code. Cannot be combined with other promotion codes. Standard ground shipping rates: $7.99 for orders under $99; $9.99 for orders from $99 and $200; and $11.99 for orders over $200.

sleuth 04-05-2013 11:02 AM

New customers get a $5 credit, so this is only $20 for a $50 credit. Works online and in store too.

ninapa 04-05-2013 11:15 AM

Thanks op


But Nothing to buy for me, I got a coffee table last time, it was piece of junk.

It is pain to send it back, I had to go to homedepot get some tools, screws and holder to fix it.

KypMadak 04-05-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleuth (Post 58686688)
New customers get a $5 credit, so this is only $20 for a $50 credit. Works online and in store too.

Does it stack with the coupon code from Eversave? Sometimes Eversave coupons don't stack, so don't 100% count on it, unless you've done it before. In which case I digress.

Deals_bob 04-06-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdw904 (Post 58696290)
Does it stack with the coupon code from Eversave? Sometimes Eversave coupons don't stack, so don't 100% count on it, unless you've done it before. In which case I digress.

I guess you mean Save Rewards that comes when you refer someone, new customers etc, then it does stack.

Deals_bob 04-08-2013 10:05 AM

I am surprised this thread didn't kick off very well.

Rocko99 04-08-2013 10:26 AM

They sell overpriced junk. So 50% off of a pile of crap is still not a good deal.

KypMadak 04-09-2013 04:45 PM

I am too, Bob. I've gotten some really cool stuff from there. iPad controlled helicopter, Wireless grilling thermometer, gravity chairs. Oh well, there's two days left on it.

bluetrep 04-09-2013 04:55 PM

can stack two or more gift card?

Luna81 04-09-2013 04:57 PM

They have Melissa and Doug stuff :)

KypMadak 04-09-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluetrep (Post 58766122)
can stack two or more gift card?

Only one deal per purchase, but I assume you could use it with a seperate gift card.. Dont have a solid answer, though. Sorry.

Deals_bob 04-09-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdw904 (Post 58766322)
Only one deal per purchase, but I assume you could use it with a seperate gift card.. Dont have a solid answer, though. Sorry.

This is the way it works. If you buy over the phone, usually they wont accept more than one voucher code per transaction. But if you go to store, you can stack them, I have used 6 vouchers at a time to purchase $300 item. If I return it for any reason, I will get the brookstone gc that never expires for $300.

Deals_bob 04-09-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deals_bob (Post 58769898)
This is the way it works. If you buy over the phone, usually they wont accept more than one voucher code per transaction. But if you go to store, you can stack them, I have used 6 vouchers at a time to purchase $300 item. If I return it for any reason, I will get the brookstone gc that never expires for $300.

By the way, put the vouchers in notepad or some app in phone, dont show them fine print. Tell them they are just gift cards.

KypMadak 04-10-2013 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deals_bob (Post 58769898)
This is the way it works. If you buy over the phone, usually they wont accept more than one voucher code per transaction. But if you go to store, you can stack them, I have used 6 vouchers at a time to purchase $300 item. If I return it for any reason, I will get the brookstone gc that never expires for $300.

Nice! Sadly, I can only get Brookstone online, the closest one to me is.. Probably the Pittsburgh airport. Haha.

ToughPeanut 04-10-2013 04:57 AM

does eversave offer referral rewards?

KypMadak 04-10-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToughPeanut (Post 58772788)
does eversave offer referral rewards?

Yes, but only for referring a friend to Eversave. Not if they purchase your deal.

http://www.eversave.com/refer-a-friend.jsp

threebeers 04-10-2013 09:21 AM

Thanks OP. One day left on the deal. Used the coupon and new customer discount to get the Pro Series Headphones for $20 shipped.

http://www.brookstone.com/pro-series-headphones

ren1hoek 04-10-2013 09:35 AM

This place will go the way of Sharper Image, eventually.

KypMadak 04-10-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ren1hoek (Post 58777854)
This place will go the way of Sharper Image, eventually.

Perhaps, but where would you impulse buy electronics while wasting time during your five hour layover in Detroit?

ren1hoek 04-10-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdw904 (Post 58786468)
Perhaps, but where would you impulse buy electronics while wasting time during your five hour layover in Detroit?

To keep Brookstone alive, you have to actually buy something, not just sit in the massage chair. :bounce:

KypMadak 04-11-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ren1hoek (Post 58788122)
To keep Brookstone alive, you have to actually buy something, not just sit in the massage chair. :bounce:

...you're telling me they sell those things in there?!

grapes 04-11-2013 07:32 AM

where can i find $5 off code for new cust? TIA

ram4miles 04-11-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grapes (Post 58796834)
where can i find $5 off code for new cust? TIA

It is not a code. You register for first time through a referral link and you will get 5$ off automatically.

ram4miles 04-11-2013 01:48 PM

Thanks OP. Repped.

Deals_bob 04-14-2013 12:12 PM

There is a coupon that expires today,
MIDAPRIL20 - $20 off $100
MIDAPRIL50 - $50 off $250.

Who purchased the vouchers can have additional savings, but these coupons usually work on brookstone brands not name brands products like Monster etc.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 AM.


1999-2014