Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Timex Easy Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Heart Rate Sensor - T5K537 $19.99 fs @ ebay via a (http://slickdeals.net/f/5976012-timex-easy-trainer-heart-rate-monitor-watch-with-heart-rate-sensor-t5k537-19-99-fs-ebay-via-a)

Cookie21 04-18-2013 01:43 PM

Timex Easy Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Heart Rate Sensor - T5K537 $19.99 fs @ ebay via a

1 Attachment(s)
Timex Easy Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Heart Rate Sensor - T5K537 [ebay.com]

Features

Ranked #4/100 On Amazon Top Heart Rate Monitors !
Easy to read display
Automatic activity timer - elapsed workout time is automatically recorded
Workout review - recalls activity time, and average and peak heart rates
Analog heart rate sensor - works with heart rate interactive treadmills and gym equipment
Owner-replaceable battery - water-resistant hatch in heart rate sensor allows for a quick and easy batter change
12/24 hour timeMonth/date
Water-resistant to 30m (heart rate features not available underwater)
Activate INDIGLO night-light with the press of a button
1 Year Timex Limited Warranty

Attachment Buckle/Clasp Type/span>

Buckle

Attachment Color

Gray

Attachment Material

Resin

Attachment Type

Oval

Case Size

Mid-Size

Case Width

36 mm

Crystal/Lens

Acrylic

Dial Markings

Digital

Top Ring Color

Silver-Tone

Top Ring Material

Resin

Watch Movement

Digital

smeesmay 04-18-2013 01:45 PM

this would be a deal of a lifetime if it had a chest sensor

holysin 04-18-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeesmay (Post 58941462)
this would be a deal of a lifetime if it had a chest sensor

hmmm, trolling or failed reading comprehension... Let's go with the later as that's not a great troll post. (but a very good example of a failed reading comprehension post, good job!)

Um.... it *DOES* that's the oval looking thing in the picture next to the watch (that the watch is SITTING in). Or you know, in the title when it says "WITH HEART RATE SENSOR" it usually suggests there's you know, a heart rate sensor?

Though view the amazon reviews, it's not a great CHEST HEART RATE SENSOR... but none of them really are.... it should be fine for a no frills HR monitoring for those that like CHEST HEART RATE SENSORS.

Sorry, want to make sure I'm not being too subtle, if I am, I'm sorry. Just want you to know it comes with a ....

SENSOR

and that sensor goes on your leg... no... scratch that. Neck! Nope... oh right. on your CHEST.. making it. You guessed it, a chest heart rate sensor that's usually about this price.

almightys 04-18-2013 04:34 PM

Ok well I wish it had GPS functionality lol

cusco 04-19-2013 12:05 AM

can you DL the data afterwards?

Secretcow 04-19-2013 12:25 AM

I have this watch. It's an analogue heart rate sensor (that means you can hear it ticking, it's not noticeable though). The watch itself is probably the most comfortable watch I've ever worn (vs Omega, Panerai, Skagen, etc). The heart rate strap that goes around your chest works well, though it has to be wet. It worked better than a $150 dollar heart rate monitor watch/strap that I bought from costco a few years ago.

You cannot "download" any data from the watch, although you can always write it down on a piece of paper or whatever. Very basic watch, but excels at what its made for.

cusco 04-19-2013 11:42 AM

^^ humm.. would be kinda hard to write it down when i'm cycling..