Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Brand New LG 840G with Triple Minutes for Life for Tracfone $39.99 + Free Expedited Shipping. (http://slickdeals.net/f/5976122-brand-new-lg-840g-with-triple-minutes-for-life-for-tracfone-39-99-free-expedited-shipping)

HenrySheber 04-18-2013 03:19 PM

Brand New LG 840G with Triple Minutes for Life for Tracfone $39.99 + Free Expedited Shipping.
 
Brand New LG 840G with Triple Minutes for Life for $39.99.

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New...1e792fcba5

diskwzrd 04-26-2013 12:41 PM

Same price at Amazon... Does this already come with any minutes included?

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Prepaid-...B00AERVJCM

plantscaper 04-26-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diskwzrd (Post 59099472)
Same price at Amazon... Does this already come with any minutes included?

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Prepaid-...B00AERVJCM

No, this is just the phone...

Chuggington 05-28-2013 10:02 PM

What happened to the original posting [ebay.com] with comments? I was about re-read some of the very informative comments and now it's totally gone. I went to view my posts and they too are gone. What happened? Why did it disappear? Should I now never take for granted that a thread will be there and copy and paste comments as they come in "just in case" it gets yanked? This is very odd and sad because I was about to make a "buying decision" and these posts would have been helpful to revisit. I'm really bummed. :mad:

Parato Optimal 05-28-2013 10:20 PM

What does the 840 do that the 800 does not do?

huntingn 05-28-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuggington (Post 59737596)
What happened to the original posting [ebay.com] with comments? I was about re-read some of the very informative comments and now it's totally gone. I went to view my posts and they too are gone. What happened? Why did it disappear? Should I now never take for granted that a thread will be there and copy and paste comments as they come in "just in case" it gets yanked? This is very odd and sad because I was about to make a "buying decision" and these posts would have been helpful to revisit. I'm really bummed. :mad:


I had several posts & now zilch? Strange and not in a good way. Watch out for the Men In Black erasing your memory with their little fazer.

puddnhead 05-29-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuggington (Post 59737596)
What happened to the original posting [ebay.com] with comments? I was about re-read some of the very informative comments and now it's totally gone. I went to view my posts and they too are gone. What happened? Why did it disappear? Should I now never take for granted that a thread will be there and copy and paste comments as they come in "just in case" it gets yanked? This is very odd and sad because I was about to make a "buying decision" and these posts would have been helpful to revisit. I'm really bummed. :mad:

Agreed, I bought that phone too, and only came upon this ad because of searching for that now-disappeared thread. Thanks OP, but you (and anyone else) looking to buy this phone, should really get this other deal first; for $4 more, you get about $40 worth of air time too.

akr1221 05-29-2013 05:26 AM

I've heard you can get a tracfone and pay as little as 6.50 a month for 100 mins. Anyone know how this is possible? Most plans i see cost around 10/month. Just need a cheap phone for emer use.

sandmans42 05-29-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parato Optimal (Post 59737832)
What does the 840 do that the 800 does not do?

wi-fi.

mattzane227 05-29-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuggington (Post 59737596)
What happened to the original posting [ebay.com] with comments? I was about re-read some of the very informative comments and now it's totally gone. I went to view my posts and they too are gone. What happened? Why did it disappear? Should I now never take for granted that a thread will be there and copy and paste comments as they come in "just in case" it gets yanked? This is very odd and sad because I was about to make a "buying decision" and these posts would have been helpful to revisit. I'm really bummed. :mad:

I was wondering the same thing.

tehsolo 05-29-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akr1221 (Post 59740318)
I've heard you can get a tracfone and pay as little as 6.50 a month for 100 mins. Anyone know how this is possible? Most plans i see cost around 10/month. Just need a cheap phone for emer use.

Maybe try this instead: http://slickdeals.net/f/5936054-Lycamobile-T-Mobile-MVNO-with-Paygo-Rates-of-2cents-minute-4cents-text-6cents-MB-Also-Unlimited-Talk-and-Text-for-19-per-month

chazjr 05-29-2013 01:56 PM

This appears to be a better Deal with 600 Mins..

Quote:

LG 840G with 600 Minutes and Triple Minutes for Life Tracfone
$45 + Free Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New...2194341%26

mattzane227 05-29-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazjr (Post 59750682)
This appears to be a better Deal with 600 Mins..

Yeah there was a thread on this that got deleted for some reason.

jklm8800 06-09-2013 07:17 AM

Family Plan
 
Join the family plan @ $10 for the primary phone and $6 for secondary lines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akr1221 (Post 59740318)
I've heard you can get a tracfone and pay as little as 6.50 a month for 100 mins. Anyone know how this is possible? Most plans i see cost around 10/month. Just need a cheap phone for emer use.



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 AM.