Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Free Sony Rewards 30/45 points for Think Like a Man (Blu-ray) (http://slickdeals.net/e/5990500-free-sony-rewards-30-45-points-for-think-like-a-man-blu-ray)

josh555 04-25-2013 09:01 PM

Free Sony Rewards 30/45 points for Think Like a Man (Blu-ray)
 
1 Attachment(s)
Thursday, April 25, 2013

(30/45 points - non-card/card holder)

=http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/earn/discs/= [sonyrewards.com]

(credit - E55 KEV)

Think Like a Man (Blu-Ray) - BUMA6F6D


Additional 10 points for Wheel Watchers Bonus Round Puzzle

=http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/wof/= [sonyrewards.com]

Bonus Round Puzzle: YUMMY BUFFET

(Good until Friday, 4-26-2013 2 pm PST)

deedz2 04-25-2013 09:07 PM

Thx again OP, my pts are climbing cuz of you! TU and repped. :hug:

prvns 04-25-2013 09:13 PM

Thanks man!

squll 04-25-2013 10:23 PM

Thanks!

shadowneko003 04-25-2013 11:01 PM

thanks!

jofeda 04-26-2013 12:35 AM

Awesome, saving up for some ps4 gear!

tinkers 04-26-2013 03:27 AM

Thanks OP!

ennemm 04-26-2013 06:39 AM

for those w/o sony card though what good redemption choices are there, as I saw them denying GC redemption choices unless you have their card

so I was forced to get some measly mp3 credit etc before pts expired last dec/jan

michaelgnocchi 04-26-2013 09:01 AM

thanks :)

ae86takumi 04-26-2013 09:16 AM

having the sony card is the best thing.. I accumulate points very quick...

SAN_MARINO 04-26-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ae86takumi (Post 59095654)
having the sony card is the best thing.. I accumulate points very quick...

Which Sony Card do you have?

Thanks and repped. OP, how do I rep E55 KEV?

ae86takumi 04-26-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAN_MARINO (Post 59097100)
Which Sony Card do you have?

Thanks and repped. OP, how do I rep E55 KEV?

I have the Playstation card. so far I have claimed $100 in PSN credit and a PS3 game.

PerlAddict 04-28-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh555 (Post 59087164)

Additional 10 points for Wheel Watchers Bonus Round Puzzle

=http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/home/wof/= [sonyrewards.com]

Bonus Round Puzzle: YUMMY BUFFET

(Good until Friday, 4-26-2013 2 pm PST)

Current bonus round puzzle answer is DON'T THINK TWICE (including the apostrophe)

SAN_MARINO 04-28-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PerlAddict (Post 59136510)
Current bonus round puzzle answer is DON'T THINK TWICE (including the apostrophe)

Thanks and repped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ae86takumi (Post 59105290)
I have the Playstation card. so far I have claimed $100 in PSN credit and a PS3 game.

What if I don't play PS3 games, there is no point of getting the Playstation card?

chaoss 05-10-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ae86takumi (Post 59095654)
having the sony card is the best thing.. I accumulate points very quick...

how do you get points quickly?
I just found out you get 3x points for paying your cell phone bill.


Trying to get sony gift cards to get the ps4, so far I have $100 in Sony GC's


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 PM.