Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Dremel Right Angle Attachment $12 + Free Store Pickup ~ Kmart *Lowest Price* (http://slickdeals.net/f/6009664-dremel-right-angle-attachment-12-free-store-pickup-kmart-lowest-price)

Corwin 05-06-2013 06:59 AM

Dremel Right Angle Attachment $12 + Free Store Pickup ~ Kmart *Lowest Price*
 
65529 Attachment(s)
Kmart has the Dremel Right Angle Attachment, Model 575 on clearance for $12. Pickup in-store (availability varies), shipping is no longer available. Amazon currently sells this for $16.70, where it has 4-1/2 stars out of 64 reviews here [amazon.com]. According to Camel x3, the lowest they've ever sold it for is $15.74.Product Description

Right angle attachment for hard-to-reach places, and improved handling! Runs at 30,000 RPM. Compact, durable design. Quick connect - no wrenches required. Ball bearings and spiral bevel gears provide smooth and cool operation. Shaft lock for easy accessory changes. Includes drive adapter. Fits models: 275, 285, 395, 398.
  • Ball bearings and spiral bevel gears provide smooth and cool operation
  • Coupling system allows you to rotate the attachment on your tool
  • Quick connect system easily attaches to your rotary tool in place of the housing cap, with no tools required
  • Compact, durable design for long-lasting, versatile use

yuugotserved 05-06-2013 06:59 AM

Dremel Attachment Tools: Flex Shaft $15 or Right Angle $12 + Free Store Pickup
 
Kmart has a few Dremel Attachment Tools on sale with free store pickup. Thanks Corwin76Price Research:
  • Our research indicates that Dremel Flex Shaft Attachment is $14 lower (48% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices ranging from $29 to $40. - yuugotserved
  • Our research indicates that Dremel Right Angle Attachment is $5 lower (29% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices ranging from $17 to $33. - yuugotserved

3Wire 05-06-2013 07:13 AM

Nice price, but out of stock at my local store so no local pickup.

Corwin 05-06-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Wire (Post 59282216)
Nice price, but out of stock at my local store so no local pickup.

Sorry to hear that. The availability varies quite a bit with many of these Kmart deals unfortunately.

Wislak 05-06-2013 07:39 AM

Any way to make this work with a regular drill or no? A 90 degree attachment could come in handy plenty of times

stereo55 05-06-2013 07:53 AM

Had a mear $4 in rewards to use up by 5/9/13 , so I grabbed one for $8 . Thx OP , repped .

Don't forget 6% cachback ebat*s

Corwin 05-06-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stereo55 (Post 59283132)
Had a mear $4 in rewards to use up by 5/9/13 , so I grabbed one for $8 . Thx OP , repped .

Don't forget 6% cachback ebat*s

Nice, I love those free points. There's a few other Dremel items on clearance at Kmart as well. They have the flex shaft attachment for $15, as well as some other small accessories.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6009824-Dremel-Flex-Shaft-Attachment-15-28-90-at-Amazon-Free-Store-Pickup-Kmart-Lowest-Price?p=59283172#post59283172

Syrinx2112 05-06-2013 08:24 AM

Shows in stock for store pickup but when I try to check out I get a "Bad Request" error. Sh!tty Kmart website..

lzboy 05-06-2013 08:28 AM

10% cashback through shopdiscover.

I was just going to order one on amazon. Thanks OP.

Corwin 05-06-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syrinx2112 (Post 59283850)
Sh!tty Kmart website..

I most definitely second that. It's one of the reasons I often hesitate to post deals from them.
Chrome hasn't been working well for me with their site recently, so I've been using Explorer and it's somewhat better.

3Wire 05-06-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wislak (Post 59282832)
Any way to make this work with a regular drill or no? A 90 degree attachment could come in handy plenty of times

I would be hesitant to try and use it with a regular drill. A Dremel is all about speed and the attachments are designed to compliment that.

A regular drill is all about torque. The gears in that Dremel attachment might not be able to handle that.

Syrinx2112 05-06-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corwin76 (Post 59284058)
I most definitely second that. It's one of the reasons I often hesitate to post deals from them.
Chrome hasn't been working well for me with their site recently, so I've been using Explorer and it's somewhat better.

Cool thanks - tried IE and it worked fine. Also while checking out I also discovered I had $2.00 sitting in my rewards account. So got one for $10.00 :woot:

crakarjax 05-06-2013 08:44 AM

Is there anything this can do that the flex attachment can't?

Corwin 05-06-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syrinx2112 (Post 59284262)
Cool thanks - tried IE and it worked fine. Also while checking out I also discovered I had $2.00 sitting in my rewards account. So got one for $10.00 :woot:

Nice, I'm glad you were able to get it. :) I wasn't sure Chrome was your issue (since the site is so bad), but I knew it was working terrible for me.

lzboy 05-06-2013 09:00 AM

Note that there is also a cordless kit on clearance for $25.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crakarjax (Post 59284314)
Is there anything this can do that the flex attachment can't?

Yes, it is a 90' angle. The flex attachment can only bend a few degrees without touching. 90' make it easier to cut frozen bolts flush.

Syrinx2112 05-06-2013 02:53 PM

Just a heads up - I just got home from picking this up and discovered that it was a used item with scotch tape all over the package. Stupid me, I didn't look at it at the store.

The attachment appears to be in good condition but I haven't tested it yet.

Just a warning to check inside the bag they give you before leaving the service desk!

5ABI 05-06-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syrinx2112 (Post 59293726)
Just a heads up - I just got home from picking this up and discovered that it was a used item with scotch tape all over the package. Stupid me, I didn't look at it at the store.

The attachment appears to be in good condition but I haven't tested it yet.

Just a warning to check inside the bag they give you before leaving the service desk!

Gotta luv Kmart!

morpheus282 05-06-2013 07:18 PM

Just placed my order. I've been looking for deals on this and the chainsaw sharpening attachment. Thanks & repped!

Syrinx2112 05-07-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syrinx2112 (Post 59293726)
Just a heads up - I just got home from picking this up and discovered that it was a used item with scotch tape all over the package. Stupid me, I didn't look at it at the store.

The attachment appears to be in good condition but I haven't tested it yet.

Just a warning to check inside the bag they give you before leaving the service desk!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5ABI (Post 59294206)
Gotta luv Kmart!

Yah! I know they had new ones too because I checked out their tool section for more deals before heading to the Layaway/online order pickup desk at the back of the store, and there were at least six of these right angle attachments new/unopened in a glass display cabinet. :mad:

I'm betting they gave me the opened one because I only paid $10 for it. :O

rqb 05-08-2013 09:59 AM

Now available for shipping!

Thanks, OP.

Compatible with Corded Models; 100,200,275,285,395,398,300,3000,400,4000, and 4200 with adapter.

Cordless Models; 800,8100,8200,8220. Taken from Dremel Catalog.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:13 AM.


1999-2014