Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Deals (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kellegg's Pop-tarts (None Frosted) Strawberry: 144 Pops for $21 (~15 cents each) + FSSS @ Amazon (http://slickdeals.net/f/6037652-kellegg-s-pop-tarts-none-frosted-strawberry-144-pops-for-21-15-cents-each-fsss-amazon)

SoupMonster 05-19-2013 01:58 AM

Kellegg's Pop-tarts (None Frosted) Strawberry: 144 Pops for $21 (~15 cents each) + FSSS @ Amazon
 
4 Attachment(s)
Amazon has Kellegg's Pop-tarts (None Frosted) Strawberry: 144 Pops for $20.37 (~15 cents each) + FSSS @ Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Pop-Tarts-F...82&sr=1-20

They also have Pop-Tarts, (Semi-Frosted) Chocolate Chip,12-Count Tarts (Pack of 12) for $22.29

http://www.amazon.com/Pop-Tarts-S...30&sr=1-25

wikipost 05-19-2013 01:58 AM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
 
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

strawberry unavailable!:eek::eek::eek:

BuffaloBillius 05-19-2013 02:18 AM

Damn! 19 Lbs of Poop Tarts for $20. I may have to pull the trigger, and toilet handle.

I know that my local grocer sells them for about $2 a box of 8, frosted.:scratchh:

Ahh yea. They also have the Frosted Chocolate Fudge case of 144 for $22.84
Linkage :http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-li...dition=new

And 144 Frosted Cherry Pop-Tarts for $22.61 Linkage: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-li...dition=new

feldz23 05-19-2013 02:25 AM

Wonder how much weight I would gain if I ate 144 pop tarts? Hmmmmm same as my reputation interesting.

xinpig 05-19-2013 02:26 AM

why are there never any deals on frosted strawberry?

I wish they would make watermelon again. I remember those from a long time ago

Xcentrik3 05-19-2013 02:30 AM

cool in for 10 orders to donate. thanks op!

xxxHolic 05-19-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xinpig (Post 59544874)
why are there never any deals on frosted strawberry?

I wish they would make watermelon again. I remember those from a long time ago

Why do u want frosted?

xinpig 05-19-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxHolic (Post 59544924)
Why do u want frosted?

I prefer the taste of the frosted ones. I also eat them straight from the freezer and it does make a difference.

xWarMECHx 05-19-2013 02:42 AM

Expires July 8th... of this year.

Batt50 05-19-2013 03:21 AM

Thanks op. looks like they have the cherry frosted for $22.

ThatOneGuyWho1 05-19-2013 04:05 AM

Would be great if it was frosted but still a great great deal.

u2fan01 05-19-2013 06:06 AM

Do they sell the non-frosted ones in the store? I've never seen them...but I'd like to try them. Just not 144 of them.

JackK2340 05-19-2013 06:24 AM

why is my subscribe price higher then non subscribe?

JackK2340 05-19-2013 06:43 AM

Thanks just saw 144 frosted cherry pop tarts for 16.98 from different seller hope my son will help me eat this i just started going to the gym and trying to eat better guess this will have to be my unhealthy thing

vinnychase 05-19-2013 07:12 AM

thanks for the 144 Frosted Cherry Pop-Tarts for $22.61

Archaea 05-19-2013 07:23 AM

No matter what the price you are still going to be eating 144 pop tarts. Do you want to do that to your body? Do you want to do that to your kid's body?

Junk food like this is better bought in very small quanities as a treat. Wake up five minutes earlier and make your kids eggs instead.

airventor 05-19-2013 07:38 AM

In before Nanny Bloombrg bans them.

ionizer 05-19-2013 07:48 AM

smores pop tarts = best

stailcookie 05-19-2013 07:55 AM

these have been this price for weeks.

quietjet 05-19-2013 08:22 AM

No Frosting kills it!

David36 05-19-2013 08:38 AM

Crap has gelatin in it

VirtualShoplift 05-19-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 59546072)
No matter what the price you are still going to be eating 144 pop tarts. Do you want to do that to your body? Do you want to do that to your kid's body?

Junk food like this is better bought in very small quanities as a treat. Wake up five minutes earlier and make your kids eggs instead.


Point taken... thanks for making me thing. You are right... I just cancelled my order. Obesity is out of hand in the US and we are the fattest, grossest nation.

jeremym 05-19-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ionizer (Post 59546300)
smores pop tarts = best

Agreed.

kawasakiklx 05-19-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 59546072)
No matter what the price you are still going to be eating 144 pop tarts. Do you want to do that to your body? Do you want to do that to your kid's body?

Junk food like this is better bought in very small quanities as a treat. Wake up five minutes earlier and make your kids eggs instead.

Good point, maybe if they were frosted!

dbbcooper 05-19-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawasakiklx (Post 59548020)
Good point, maybe if they were frosted!

with sprinkles would help too

JackK2340 05-19-2013 11:02 AM

understand the not healthy thing but figure me and my son could split a pack in the mornings. Junk food if taken in small amounts isn't the worse as long as it isn't one of many unhealthy things. Need more great sales on healthy stuff but you also know healthy usually costs more

gonepostl 05-19-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airventor (Post 59546210)
In before Nanny Bloombrg bans them.

ROFL:lmao::lmao:

gonepostl 05-19-2013 11:31 AM

******edited since I suck hard at math. This is slick. Nearly 33% off. I won't buy it though. I'll just gorge myself. Not good for your health. These things have like a bazillion calories. Just personal preference. I did rep though. It's slick

Microtubule 05-19-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 59546072)
No matter what the price you are still going to be eating 144 pop tarts. Do you want to do that to your body? Do you want to do that to your kid's body?

Junk food like this is better bought in very small quanities as a treat. Wake up five minutes earlier and make your kids eggs instead.

Five minutes early won't give me enough time. Thanks for the thought, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonepostl (Post 59549048)
******edited since I suck hard at math. This is slick. Nearly 33% off. I won't buy it though. I'll just gorge myself. Not good for your health. These things have like a bazillion calories. Just personal preference. I did rep though. It's slick

Wait! Hold on! You aren't factoring in wear and tear on your car or gas money! Because I know the only reason you would go to Wal-Mart is to buy poptarts and nothing else. I am kidding, just knew someone else would try to get you with that. Thought I would try to beat them!

Akuma77 05-19-2013 11:34 AM

poptarts are rich in fiber and they are a treat.

many body builders eat poptart as part of their breakfast to spoil themselves from their strict diet

gonepostl 05-19-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microtubule (Post 59549068)

Wait! Hold on! You aren't factoring in wear and tear on your car or gas money! Because I know the only reason you would go to Wal-Mart is to buy poptarts and nothing else. I am kidding, just knew someone else would try to get you with that. Thought I would try to beat them!

Wow, people actually make that argument? In my case walmart is 10 minutes away. I appreciate penny pinching but that seems odd; yet logical.:rolleyes:

end15 05-19-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 59546072)
No matter what the price you are still going to be eating 144 pop tarts. Do you want to do that to your body? Do you want to do that to your kid's body?

Junk food like this is better bought in very small quanities as a treat. Wake up five minutes earlier and make your kids eggs instead.



Now are those organic eggs? Or are they the non-organic eggs? Because do you know what they feed those chickens that lay those non-organic eggs???? Pop Tarts!!!!

yourolympichero 05-19-2013 12:02 PM

None of you can count.

Pop-Tarts come in packs of two. Boxes of six packs of Pop-Tarts (which have 12 pastries total) are regularly on sale at Wal Mart and other places for $1.99.

12 boxes of 12 pastries = 144 pastries = $23.88 = $0.17/pastry

You save 2 cents/pastry through this "deal". Big whoop.

infamouskong 05-19-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ionizer (Post 59546300)
smores pop tarts = best

You gotta put them in a toaster oven or toaster it's friggin delicious. I don't like them microwaved tho. Damn, i sound like a fatty.

robj144 05-19-2013 12:51 PM

Is this any different than Keloggs? Is that why they're cheap...they're blemished? :-)

acidnynex 05-19-2013 12:57 PM

Appears to be dead, showing $32.91 for me with subscribe and save.

TAGcaver 05-19-2013 01:06 PM

Dead :(

1dash1 05-19-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David36 (Post 59546796)
Crap has gelatin in it

No, it does not.

morediscount90 05-19-2013 04:11 PM

damn it oos, i really want it... :(

$hady 05-19-2013 04:53 PM

Chocolate fudge frosted still available 7.99 + $14.17 shipping

I'm not buying as I don't wanna eat 144 of these but good deal. :)
http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=6037652&sdpid=59544840&sdfid=9&sdfib=1&lno=1&trd=http+www+amazon+com+gp+offer+li+&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Foffer-listing%2FB000AYDG1Q%2Fref%3Ddp_olp_new_mbc%3Fie%3DUTF8%26amp%3Bcondition%3Dnew

ionizer 05-19-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infamouskong (Post 59549654)
You gotta put them in a toaster oven or toaster it's friggin delicious. I don't like them microwaved tho. Damn, i sound like a fatty.

actually, i hated them toasted. i found 20 seconds in the microwave, right before they would get soggy and just warm enuf to make it moist was perfection.

infamouskong 05-19-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ionizer (Post 59556554)
actually, i hated them toasted. i found 20 seconds in the microwave, right before they would get soggy and just warm enuf to make it moist was perfection.

Wait do toasters and toaster ovens heat the same way? I only tried the toaster oven but if it heats the same way then I guess toaster is cool with me =P

ionizer 05-19-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infamouskong (Post 59557220)
Wait do toasters and toaster ovens heat the same way? I only tried the toaster oven but if it heats the same way then I guess toaster is cool with me =P

y u replying to my post to ask that?

TheHiddenOne 05-19-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akuma77 (Post 59549086)
poptarts are rich in fiber and they are a treat.

many body builders eat poptart as part of their breakfast to spoil themselves from their strict diet

they typically contain only 1g of fiber..... that's 4%.

Akuma77 05-19-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHiddenOne (Post 59557450)
they typically contain only 1g of fiber..... that's 4%.

if by 1g of fiber you mean 5g
then yes, it has 5g

TheHiddenOne 05-20-2013 02:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akuma77 (Post 59557894)
if by 1g of fiber you mean 5g
then yes, it has 5g

if you plan to eat 5 serving of it, then yes 5 g

http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/pop...tries.html

Akuma77 05-20-2013 02:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHiddenOne (Post 59558850)
if you plan to eat 5 serving of it, then yes 5 g

http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/pop...tries.html


see attachment

Genius4sho 05-20-2013 02:10 AM

I want to live well past the age of 50, I'm going to have to pass on this deal. I hate passing on food deals :(

richman 05-20-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genius4sho (Post 59558880)
I want to live well past the age of 50, I'm going to have to pass on this deal. I hate passing on food deals :(

as long as you are not doing other things that can shorten your life span like : doing crack,coke,heroin, etc, excessive gambling, smoking, womanizing, drinking, high stress job, being over-weight or underweight, working in coal mines, etc. I do not think POP TARTS will shorten your life. But if you only eat POP TARTS for 20 years, yeah, it could. :)

Genius4sho 05-20-2013 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richman (Post 59558920)
as long as you are not doing other things that can shorten your life span like : doing crack,coke,heroin, etc, excessive gambling, smoking, womanizing, drinking, high stress job, being over-weight or underweight, working in coal mines, etc. I do not think POP TARTS will shorten your life. But if you only eat POP TARTS for 20 years, yeah, it could. :)

There was a story about a girl who only ate Ramen Noodles for 13 years, at 18 years old she has the health of an 80 year old. She'll probably pass away soon :eek:
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-li...13286.html

richman 05-20-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genius4sho (Post 59558960)
There was a story about a girl who only ate Ramen Noodles for 13 years, at 18 years old she has the health of an 80 year old. She'll probably pass away soon :eek:
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-li...13286.html

I was joking around with you. And it's great to see you have a great sense of humor too. Great story.
yeah, if you eat just pop tarts and only pop tarts you would have health like that poor girl.
Many stories like that around for people who only do crack, too or eat,eat,eat, 24/7 and weight 600 lbs. From your sense of humor I know you wouldn't do that. :heart:

eggsalad 05-20-2013 07:48 AM

Often I see the big box of pop-tarts at the 99 cent store

This is still a great deal cheaper then market prices.

bob.bb 05-20-2013 02:43 PM

Crazy Good!!!

mrtasan 05-20-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eggsalad (Post 59561106)
Often I see the big box of pop-tarts at the 99 cent store

This is still a great deal cheaper then market prices.

how big is a big box?

eggsalad 05-20-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtasan (Post 59570760)
how big is a big box?

Like the one being sold here a 12 pack I think
not 144 ,just one of them

TheHiddenOne 05-20-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akuma77 (Post 59558870)
see attachment

your a sad kid, i posted a link to a real website, all you did was type some bs up.
if your wrong, then just admit it or disappear and i'll disregard it. but stop trying to fight facts with bs.

http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/PopTarts.html check again! fool

Akuma77 05-20-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHiddenOne (Post 59576180)
your a sad kid, i posted a link to a real website, all you did was type some bs up.
if your wrong, then just admit it or disappear and i'll disregard it. but stop trying to fight facts with bs.

http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/PopTarts.html check again! fool

i didnt type it up

it said fiber one not regular poptarts


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:56 PM.