Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ASUS VivoBook S500CA Ivy bridge I7 8GB 500 GB + 24 GB SSD Touchscreen - New $550 (http://slickdeals.net/f/6193790-asus-vivobook-s500ca-ivy-bridge-i7-8gb-500-gb-24-gb-ssd-touchscreen-new-550)

tsb_nph 08-03-2013 10:07 AM

ASUS VivoBook S500CA Ivy bridge I7 8GB 500 GB + 24 GB SSD Touchscreen - New $550
 
1 Attachment(s)
ASUS VivoBook S500CA
Asus Vivobook S500 Windows 8 Touchscreen Laptop with Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 500GB hard drive + 24GB SSD - See more at: http://www.dealfisher.com/product...US71T.html

Free shipping



Product Features

Operating System: Windows 8 (64 bit)
Display: 15.6" LED backlit HD (1366x768) capacitive touch panel
Intel Core i7 3517U 1.90 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.00 GHz processor delivers faster system performance, uses less power, and enables sharper graphics
Graphics: Intel® GMA HD
Memory: 8GB DDR3
Hybrid HDD/SSD Storage: 500 GB hard drive gives you loads of room for all your files, while a 24 GB solid-state drive gets you booted up in a flash
Keep Cool: Innovative IceCool technology keeps the palm rest cool by placing heat-generating components away from your hands
Detailed SonicMaster Audio: SonicMaster audio brings powerful and rich sound with a wide range, deep bass, and clear vocals.
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 with shared graphics memory
HD Webcam
WiFi and Bluetooth
Ports: 1 USB 3.0 • 2 USB 2.0 • HDMI • VGA • Headphone output/Microphone input combo • RJ-45 (10/100/1000) • Kensington lockport, and SD Card Reader
Dimensions: 15.08 x 10.20 x 0.85 inches
4.78 lbs



Product Details

Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Asus
Model: S500CA-US71T

Package Includes

ASUS VivoBook V550 Notebook
AC Charger
User Manual

- See more at: http://www.dealfisher.com/product...US71T.html

http://www.dealfisher.com/product...US71T.html


Any feedback on this deal?

Sephoroth 08-03-2013 10:18 AM

The deal definitely seems decent. Does anyone have any experience with Deal Fisher? I need a laptop by Wednesday to Thursday and am also wondering how there ship times are. I didn't see any options for express shipping on there website.

itsluy 08-03-2013 10:21 AM

This laptop is a great deal at that price but I've never used that site

thehash 08-03-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephoroth (Post 61092074)
The deal definitely seems decent. Does anyone have any experience with Deal Fisher? I need a laptop by Wednesday to Thursday and am also wondering how there ship times are. I didn't see any options for express shipping on there website.

this is a pretty good deal for a nice looking lappy and good specs. and no i havent bought anything from deal fisher =/

rotogrip300 08-03-2013 10:26 AM

Little confusing info saying package includes the V550 but its the S500 laptop...

tsb_nph 08-03-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephoroth (Post 61092074)
The deal definitely seems decent. Does anyone have any experience with Deal Fisher? I need a laptop by Wednesday to Thursday and am also wondering how there ship times are. I didn't see any options for express shipping on there website.


http://www.resellerratings.com/st...fisher_com

They have good reseller ratings.
The price seemed good when I came across it and I haven't bought from them either.
That why I posted asking for feedback from fellow SD'ers

tsb_nph

DesertCoyote 08-03-2013 10:33 AM

remember that i7 3517U has 2 cores.
Still this is a respectable deal if it is a reliable seller.. Also if they are not a legitimate reseller the manufacturer may not honor the warranty.

s1ikdeeli0 08-03-2013 10:40 AM

Anyone know if DealFisher turned things around for the better?
http://slickdeals.net/f/6061628-DealFisher-Scam-Be-aware?
I hope so because I've seen some great prices on products, but would be wary if they still haven't worked out issues.

tsb_nph 08-03-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertCoyote (Post 61092294)
remember that i7 3517U has 2 cores.
Still this is a respectable deal if it is a reliable seller.. Also if they are not a legitimate reseller the manufacturer may not honor the warranty.

Looks like there have been front page deals from deal fisher - does that mean this is a good price. Waiting for some feedback before I buy this..


http://slickdeals.net/f/6017308-ASUS-Taichi-21-DH71-Dual-Screen-Ultra-Portable-Laptop-Tablet-i7-3517U-1-9GHz-CPU-4GB-DDR3-256GB-SSD-11-6-LCD-1920x1080-1049-Free-Shipping

johnnyma45 08-03-2013 11:13 AM

Any reviews on this laptop? Having a hard time finding one.

putinhuilo 08-03-2013 11:29 AM

did anyone order? is this an ultrabook?

putinhuilo 08-03-2013 11:35 AM

if you Google S500CA-US71T you will find the reviews

saltysailor 08-03-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephoroth (Post 61092074)
The deal definitely seems decent. Does anyone have any experience with Deal Fisher? I need a laptop by Wednesday to Thursday and am also wondering how there ship times are. I didn't see any options for express shipping on there website.

It's Saturday afternoon NY local time but you can email Ginger and see if she answers your question: customerservice@dealfisher.com or ginger.greene@dealfisher.com;


Quote:

Originally Posted by itsluy (Post 61092108)
This laptop is a great deal at that price but I've never used that site

I bought two new Dell XPS One 27-Inch All-In-One Touchscreen Computers from DealFisher (DF). On arrival one worked perfectly and the other had a horizontal line running across the screen.

Dell refused to honor exchange/repair warranty because they could not verify the buyer (me) and the seller (DealFisher). I contacted customer service at DF and it went unanswered. I then filed a complaint via PayPal and the case went to Ginger at DF. She was courteous, prompt, and gave me the kind of customer service that one would expect from first rate vendor like Amazon. She reimbursed me for the return shipping cost even before the PC was delivered to their facility.

I saw this deal last night and almost bought it but decided to wait for a laptop with fourth generation Haswell CPU. This laptop has very good specs. The price is more than reasonable with no tax and free shipping. In term of quality, Asus laptops are highly rated. You can't go wrong with this one.

OP, thanks for posting. TU and repped.

JamesJ3494 08-03-2013 11:36 AM

Anyone bite on this yet?

Is this the same? http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-ViVoBo...B00BC4QMVE

?? http://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_.../#overview

Does it have a CD rom?

DesertCoyote 08-03-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andriykoua (Post 61093016)
did anyone order? is this an ultrabook?

you can call anything an ultra book, but I would think that since this is not an SSD drive and is not particularly light, it is not an ultrabook.

saltysailor 08-03-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andriykoua (Post 61093016)
did anyone order? is this an ultrabook?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertCoyote (Post 61093128)
you can call anything an ultra book, but I would think that since this is not an SSD drive and is not particularly light, it is not an ultrabook.

Short answer: Yes, this is an ultrabook.

Long answer: "Ultrabook" is a specification and brand developed by Intel for high-end notebooks with screen sizes sub-13" and up to 15.6". Laptop manufacturers have to meet various Intel specs to use the designation "Ultrabook." One of the specs calls for laptop thickness (or thinness) to be less than 0.8" but this laptop has thickness at 0.85". I guess Intel is letting Asus slide on this one.

dougpaw57 08-03-2013 12:30 PM

I don't think Intel had a 4.78 pound laptop in mind when they went with the Ultrabook idea. And as far as Intel letting them get away with it, no where does it state that this is an Ultrabook, only a Vivobook.

KN1GHTS 08-03-2013 12:35 PM

Microsoft store listed it as an Ultrabook. Link [microsoftstore.com]

dkangmang 08-03-2013 12:37 PM

After looking on amazon the S500 isnt i7, its i5. And the S500 doesnt have an optical drive (like it shows in the pictures.)

The specs are actually similar to the V500 which has i7, 8gb ram, BUT still NO optical drive.

Nate650 08-03-2013 12:39 PM

CNET review [cnet.com]

amax 08-03-2013 12:42 PM

I'll say it: shitty resolution. Fire sale of '90s tech. Desperate clearance of antique inventory.

saltysailor 08-03-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dougpaw57 (Post 61093928)
I don't think Intel had a 4.78 pound laptop in mind when they went with the Ultrabook idea. And as far as Intel letting them get away with it, no where does it state that this is an Ultrabook, only a Vivobook.

I agree that it is "heavy" when compare to 12" - 13" ultrabooks and tablets, but Asus [asus.com] does say it is an "Ultrabook." So does Microsoft Store [microsoftstore.com].

From what I know, Intel specs for Ultrabook call for a class of low-power Intel CPU, size (dimension), long battery life, resume speed from hibernation, and the use of certain Intel software/firmware. I have never seen any specs on weight.

john_magnum07 08-03-2013 01:22 PM

hmmm. i need new laptop or netbook for my mobile work. still need pros n cons about this ultrabook. i better wait for good advices about this stuff from this post :)

ArthurSpooner 08-03-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john_magnum07 (Post 61094606)
hmmm. i need new laptop or netbook for my mobile work. still need pros n cons about this ultrabook. i better wait for good advices about this stuff from this post :)

Trust me .. it best be a laptop.. netbooks either come with intel atoms or amd eFusions.. which suck..

i got 11" acer, 1st gen i3 w/8GB RAM n 128 M4 SSD (crucial) n it flies.. great battery life n pretty lite..

if you're on a budget shoot for an 11 or 12" lappy, at 200 to 300, either new or scratch n dent (like mine) - Also outlet.lenovo.com

I would def NOT spend 450+ on a lapt with said Resolution, no optical drive, perhaps difficulties getting to HDD (to replace w SSD)...

Anyone looking for Haswell machines.. ought to wait/check/save up for toshiba direct's deals..
they have the best prices on haswells, far as I seen... Waiting on double coupon sale again :bounce:

john_magnum07 08-03-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArthurSpooner (Post 61094764)
Trust me .. it best be a laptop.. netbooks either come with intel atoms or amd eFusions.. which suck..

i got 11" acer, 1st gen i3 w/8GB RAM n 128 M4 SSD (crucial) n it flies.. great battery life n pretty lite..

if you're on a budget shoot for an 11 or 12" lappy, at 200 to 300, either new or scratch n dent (like mine) - Also outlet.lenovo.com

I would def NOT spend 450+ on a lapt with said Resolution, no optical drive, perhaps difficulties getting to HDD (to replace w SSD)...

Anyone looking for Haswell machines.. ought to wait/check/save up for toshiba direct's deals..
they have the best prices on haswells, far as I seen... Waiting on double coupon sale again :bounce:

thank you for advised. i still curious about this asus, but maybe i better follow you to look at lenovo and haswell too, to compare, so i don't have to regret later :). thx n rep

iIIuminati 08-03-2013 01:47 PM

I'm going to wait for a better resolution generation. All these giant 14"+ with crappy resolution need to be on super clearance to make way for the new higher resolution laptop.

ArthurSpooner 08-03-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john_magnum07 (Post 61094848)
thank you for advised. i still curious about this asus, but maybe i better follow you to look at lenovo and haswell too, to compare, so i don't have to regret later :). thx n rep


No problem ;)

There are good deals to be had.. I just recently got an i5 3rd gen, 4GB, 500 HDD, 4000 graphics from leny outlet, 380, Shipped.. Not liking W8 n the lapt doesnt have a CAPS light n no F1 to F12 Keys :( .. thinking of returning it (free returns) - I only got it as a "filler", couple months, while I get a haswell :) --- I already did lots of research, & was surprised that Toshiba Direct is offering Haswell chips at Ivy prices... plus Free Ship, n Cash Back..

I slept on a setup I had, quad i7 Haswell, 8GB ram, 1TB hdd, 1080p 15.6", upgrade wifi n BD burner, $680 shipped (after 70OFF700 n RETAILMENOT50OFF coupons) :(

If anything, check lenny's outlet.. you can get 3rd gen ivy's i5.. starting at $200.. Yep, two bills, 1yr warrty

GL

Sparkywalk 08-03-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArthurSpooner (Post 61094986)
No problem ;)

There are good deals to be had.. I just recently got an i5 3rd gen, 4GB, 500 HDD, 4000 graphics from leny outlet, 380, Shipped.. Not liking W8 n the lapt doesnt have a CAPS light n no F1 to F12 Keys :( .. thinking of returning it (free returns) - I only got it as a "filler", couple months, while I get a haswell :) --- I already did lots of research, & was surprised that Toshiba Direct is offering Haswell chips at Ivy prices... plus Free Ship, n Cash Back..

I slept on a setup I had, quad i7 Haswell, 8GB ram, 1TB hdd, 1080p 15.6", upgrade wifi n BD burner, $680 shipped (after 70OFF700 n RETAILMENOT50OFF coupons) :(

If anything, check lenny's outlet.. you can get 3rd gen ivy's i5.. starting at $200.. Yep, two bills, 1yr warrty

GL

I googled Lenny's Outlet? No luck, what is the link?

Thank you! :)

shruiiken 08-03-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkywalk (Post 61095402)
I googled Lenny's Outlet? No luck, what is the link?

Thank you! :)

unless im wrong, Arthur means lenovo's outlet store. outlet.lenovo.com

mars_88888 08-03-2013 03:17 PM

i have this laptop and its a nice one. Only thing I wish was a better Display.

Xiroteus 08-03-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amax (Post 61094096)
I'll say it: shitty resolution. Fire sale of '90s tech. Desperate clearance of antique inventory.

That continues to be a deal breaker on so many systems. 1366x768 can be okay on a 11.6". Anything bigger and it is a big no.

jacure 08-03-2013 03:28 PM

1080p at this price n i will bite.

vinodprakash 08-03-2013 03:56 PM

in for one

geniv 08-03-2013 04:09 PM

uhhh how is it that my phone is 1080p at 5" and this is 15" and 768p?

Sparkywalk 08-03-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shruiiken (Post 61095920)
unless im wrong, Arthur means lenovo's outlet store. outlet.lenovo.com

ah that explains it! :)
Duh :)
Thank you very much!

wkc250 08-03-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geniv (Post 61096556)
uhhh how is it that my phone is 1080p at 5" and this is 15" and 768p?

Samsung vs Lenovo

nstarz 08-03-2013 07:33 PM

1366 x 768 pixels resolution is the only one holding me back.

Gentle_Touch 08-03-2013 07:57 PM

think most of us would fish it in if it was i7 haswell.

c2nah777 08-03-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1ikdeeli0 (Post 61092370)
Anyone know if DealFisher turned things around for the better?
http://slickdeals.net/f/6061628-DealFisher-Scam-Be-aware?
I hope so because I've seen some great prices on products, but would be wary if they still haven't worked out issues.

Distancing myself from this company. Thank you for the HU.
I wouldn't trust them. They don't offer phone support. They say they are trying to dig out of a lot of no-refund for RMA'd items issues. Lots of complaints in that thread still not stating resolved. Might risk it for low dollar item deal, but not for a higher dollar item like this deal.
Good luck to any gamblers. You got to play to win. I just don't like the odds.

frank10b 08-03-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mars_88888 (Post 61095994)
i have this laptop and its a nice one. Only thing I wish was a better Display.

How durable is it?
backlite keyboard? NO
battery life 4 hrs?
sure its not an x230 lenovo but is this as sturdy as the old asus?

thehash 08-03-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltysailor (Post 61094590)
I agree that it is "heavy" when compare to 12" - 13" ultrabooks and tablets, but Asus [asus.com] does say it is an "Ultrabook." So does Microsoft Store [microsoftstore.com].

From what I know, Intel specs for Ultrabook call for a class of low-power Intel CPU, size (dimension), long battery life, resume speed from hibernation, and the use of certain Intel software/firmware. I have never seen any specs on weight.

if u look at the youtube reviews its made out of aluminum like macbooks but this is way better then a mac book with similar specs. if i were u id go with something like this in a 14" range with maybe 1600x900..but 720p isnt that bad. i love how this has an msata and regular hardrive, and im sure u can upgrade the harddrives if u want more space. but most ultrabooks have the ram soldered on so make sure u have enough ram when u buy it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArthurSpooner (Post 61094764)
Trust me .. it best be a laptop.. netbooks either come with intel atoms or amd eFusions.. which suck..

i got 11" acer, 1st gen i3 w/8GB RAM n 128 M4 SSD (crucial) n it flies.. great battery life n pretty lite..

if you're on a budget shoot for an 11 or 12" lappy, at 200 to 300, either new or scratch n dent (like mine) - Also outlet.lenovo.com

I would def NOT spend 450+ on a lapt with said Resolution, no optical drive, perhaps difficulties getting to HDD (to replace w SSD)...

Anyone looking for Haswell machines.. ought to wait/check/save up for toshiba direct's deals..
they have the best prices on haswells, far as I seen... Waiting on double coupon sale again :bounce:

what is this toshiba direct deals and double coupon thing?

TheRealSkimFraidy 08-03-2013 08:39 PM

NOOOOOOOOOO! 1366 x 768 should be banned.

Luminiz 08-03-2013 08:46 PM

Yeah I hoping for some good x230 deals with haswell (SUPER DUPER BATTERY LIFE) or the toshiba double coupon deals ....

frank10b 08-03-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehash (Post 61099388)
if u look at the youtube reviews its made out of aluminum like macbooks but this is way better then a mac book with similar specs. if i were u id go with something like this in a 14" range with maybe 1600x900..but 720p isnt that bad. i love how this has an msata and regular hardrive, and im sure u can upgrade the harddrives if u want more space. but most ultrabooks have the ram soldered on so make sure u have enough ram when u buy it.



what is this toshiba direct deals and double coupon thing?

were do we find toshiba coupons?

jiggyblau 08-03-2013 09:16 PM

All spec issues aside, I ordered from DealFisher last month and got the 11.6" Acer. I love the computer, and they were excellent when I contacted them (Ginger) for service. To those wondering if they turned things around, I'd say yes.

frank10b 08-03-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminiz (Post 61099586)
Yeah I hoping for some good x230 deals with haswell (SUPER DUPER BATTERY LIFE) or the toshiba double coupon deals ....

where are they?

hale_image 08-03-2013 09:37 PM

decent price. thumbs up

mars_88888 08-04-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frank10b (Post 61099300)
How durable is it?
backlite keyboard? NO
battery life 4 hrs?
sure its not an x230 lenovo but is this as sturdy as the old asus?

Its pretty durable and the hardware quality is GOOD. Battery is not the greatest but considering the specs, its good enough. The touch is awesome! No Backlit keyboard. Lastly, Asus is might not be the best, But I would prefer Asus over Lenovo and HP anyday.

provincial 08-04-2013 06:08 AM

I picked up one of the Acer Aspire S7's from Dealfisher via ebay, they shipped it promptly and it arrived in new sealed condition as described. So they get a thumbs up from me, although my purchase was through their ebay store.

montero1 08-04-2013 06:31 AM

Does any one know if it has a backlit keyboard?

ArthurSpooner 08-05-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shruiiken (Post 61095920)
unless im wrong, Arthur means lenovo's outlet store. outlet.lenovo.com


Yes... indeed...
I have a habit of shortening everyone's names :yummy:
But yeah, Lenovo outlet.. i gotta return my thinkpad <not liking the lack of F1-f12 keys, N no light on CAPS on/off>.. plus I think i want a 17" lcd

dealfisher.com 08-05-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c2nah777 (Post 61099150)
Distancing myself from this company. Thank you for the HU.
I wouldn't trust them. They don't offer phone support. They say they are trying to dig out of a lot of no-refund for RMA'd items issues. Lots of complaints in that thread still not stating resolved. Might risk it for low dollar item deal, but not for a higher dollar item like this deal.
Good luck to any gamblers. You got to play to win. I just don't like the odds.

Hello there!

Indeed, I did spend much of June ensuring all RMAs, emails, chargebacks and PayPal claims were all sorted out and I believe no stone was left unturned. Within the aforementioned thread, I assured that every customer seeking assistance with actual orders was assisted accordingly.

However, I can only aide those that actually reach out and/or want it. Also, as a very small, new daily deals company, our CS team is not yet large enough to provide both phone and email support. We find that we are able to reach more customers and resolve issues much faster via email, thereby ensuring a response within 24 business hrs.

Please be advised, however, as someone that handles escalated matters, I am more than willing to give a customer call if they seek immediate and direct attention.

Also, I just want to note, for customers within the thread (potential and otherwise), our office hrs are 9-6PM, Monday - Friday, any queries sent Friday evening or over the weekend will be answered the following business day in the order it was received.

For all additional questions and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: customerservice@dealfisher.com or me directly at: ginger.greene@dealfisher.com.

All the best,

Ginger
DealFisher Customer Care Manager

KN1GHTS 08-06-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealfisher.com (Post 61129088)
Hello there!

Indeed, I did spend much of June ensuring all RMAs, emails, chargebacks and PayPal claims were all sorted out and I believe no stone was left unturned. Within the aforementioned thread, I assured that every customer seeking assistance with actual orders was assisted accordingly.

However, I can only aide those that actually reach out and/or want it. Also, as a very small, new daily deals company, our CS team is not yet large enough to provide both phone and email support. We find that we are able to reach more customers and resolve issues much faster via email, thereby ensuring a response within 24 business hrs.

Please be advised, however, as someone that handles escalated matters, I am more than willing to give a customer call if they seek immediate and direct attention.

Also, I just want to note, for customers within the thread (potential and otherwise), our office hrs are 9-6PM, Monday - Friday, any queries sent Friday evening or over the weekend will be answered the following business day in the order it was received.

For all additional questions and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: customerservice@dealfisher.com or me directly at: ginger.greene@dealfisher.com.

All the best,

Ginger
DealFisher Customer Care Manager

I got the laptop today and I'm disappointed that it only came with 4GB of RAM.:mad: The descriptions was for 8GB DDR3. What can you do about this? You're going to get lots of angry customers.

dealfisher.com 08-06-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KN1GHTS (Post 61150138)
I got the laptop today and I'm disappointed that it only came with 4GB of RAM.:mad: The descriptions was for 8GB DDR3.

Hello there!

First allow me to offer my utmost apologies for this major blip. This error was noted the same day we began receiving orders, however, as expected, it was a little too late.

Our buyer has subsequently informed us of the following correct info on this item:

- It does come with a numeric touchpad.
- It does not have an optical drive.
- It is 4GB as opposed to 8GB.

In addition to that, here are the appropriate specs: http://www.microsoftstore.com/sto....275591800


Quote:

What can you do about this?
What we have been offering is a $50.00 refund for those with the item already in their possession. Or a $25.00 refund towards your return shipping costs if you ultimately decide to return the item for a full refund, which is again, perfectly understandable if you were expecting greater specs and will ultimately need to update your system.

Quote:

You're going to get lots of angry customers.
Our customers were actually the most helpful when it came to this error, as they were the very 1st to catch it and inform us almost immediately. Those that did not, however, have reached out to us and been understanding regarding the matter which is no doubt frustrating.

Ultimately, we are asking that all customers that placed their order before changes were made to the listing, and/or under the assumption they were getting 8GB DDR3, to PLEASE contact us, at your earliest convenience, via: customerservice@dealfisher.com and we will assist you accordingly. If you feel this matter, involving your particular order, should be escalated feel free to contact me via ginger.greene@dealfisher.com and I will handle your issue directly.

Thanks and we so look forward to assisting you,

Ginger
DealFisher Customer Care Manager

KN1GHTS 08-06-2013 03:17 PM

Thanks for the quick response. Since I like the laptop, I'll be requesting for the $50 refund to buy additional RAM for it.

happysam 08-08-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Ultimately, we are asking that all customers that placed their order before changes were made to the listing, and/or under the assumption they were getting 8GB DDR3, to PLEASE contact us, at your earliest convenience, via: customerservice@dealfisher.com and we will assist you accordingly. If you feel this matter, involving your particular order, should be escalated feel free to contact me via ginger.greene@dealfisher.com and I will handle your issue directly.

Thanks and we so look forward to assisting you,

Ginger
DealFisher Customer Care Manager
I received the laptop yesterday evening and it had 4GB instead of advertised 8GB. I sent an email yesterday and still waiting for response. The least you should have done is to notify the errata before shipping out the laptop providing options.
Please respond and resolve asap.

dealfisher.com 08-08-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happysam (Post 61189584)
I received the laptop yesterday evening and it had 4GB instead of advertised 8GB. I sent an email yesterday and still waiting for response. The least you should have done is to notify the errata before shipping out the laptop providing options.
Please respond and resolve asap.

Hello,

If you would like, you are more than welcome to send me your order number and/ invoice number via PMs and I can look into your order directly, if you have not already been assisted.

Please be advised, our offices hrs are Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm, any emails sent outside of that time frame will be tended to the following business day. As stated on our website, we strive to have all queries answered within 24hrs.

Thanks,

Ginger
DealFisher Customer Care Manager


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 AM.