Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Deal Talk (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cat Cora Insulated SaCC Collapsible Tote or Lunch SaCC $6 + Free Shipping (http://slickdeals.net/f/6595192-cat-cora-insulated-sacc-collapsible-tote-or-lunch-sacc-6-free-shipping)

hypoh 12-30-2013 10:47 AM

Cat Cora Insulated SaCC Collapsible Tote or Lunch SaCC $6 + Free Shipping
 
7 Attachment(s)
Tanga has Cat Cora Insulated saCC Collapsible Totes [tanga.com] and Cat Cora Lunch saCC [tanga.com] for $5.99 shipped after stackable coupons today.

Coupon code FREESHIP takes off all shipping charges.

Coupon NEWYEAR takes 25% off. Expires 12/31 11:59 pm pacific.

brisar 12-30-2013 10:47 AM

Cat Cora Insulated SaCC Collapsible Tote or Lunch SaCC $6 + Free Shipping
 
2 Attachment(s)
Tanga.com has Cat Cora Lunch SaCC for $7.99 - 25% w/ coupon code NEWYEAR = $5.99. Shipping is Free with code FREESHIP.

The following is no longer available:
Tanga.com has Cat Cora Insulated SaCC Collapsible Tote for $7.99 - 25% w/ coupon code NEWYEAR = $5.99. Shipping is Free with code FREESHIP. Thanks hypoh

wikipost 12-30-2013 10:47 AM

Totes are OOS.

saysomethingok 12-30-2013 10:53 AM

What is saCC?

I tried googling it, only found this link:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cat-Cor...k/32501561

MysteriousKarma 12-30-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saysomethingok (Post 64999192)
What is saCC?

I tried googling it, only found this link:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cat-Cor...k/32501561

its a sack. but because its cat cora... its a saCC or sacc... cat cora CC sack.

ResidentPony 12-30-2013 01:13 PM

These look really small. Are they big enough to hold a few groceries in my car trunk and keep them cool while I run other errands?

sprintermatt 12-30-2013 01:23 PM

Totes McGotes!

Sorry, I had to be the first!

purificada 12-30-2013 01:24 PM

nice deal for little trips or to just keep a few items cool pool or beachside.
thanks for sharing op.

moi 12-30-2013 01:35 PM

Why would they not tell you what the measurements are in the description???? Geez

tadrian 12-30-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moi (Post 65003512)
Why would they not tell you what the measurements are in the description???? Geez

From HSN.com [hsn.com]:

Quote:

Color Choices:
Black (with taupe bag) or Burgundy (with black bag)
Measurements:
Approx. 15"L x 7"W x 11"H
Material Composition:
Market SaCC Insulated Tote - 100% polyester
Removable Insulated Bag - 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
Use and Care:
Wipe clean
Country of Origin:
China

Edxzxz 12-30-2013 01:50 PM

If you order anything from Tanga, be prepared to wait a long, long time for it to arrive. I'm still waiting for 2 pairs of gloves I ordered 11/20 - before Thanksgiving - that I bought for my 2 oldest kids ski trip after Christmas. When I emailed them and complained 12/20 that they hadn't arrived, Tanga's (canned) email response was something to the effect of 'our low prices mean we don't ship as fast as other sellers, but we try our best to ship orders within ten days'. I emailed them again and explained it had been well past 10 days and if they wouldn't arrive by Christmas to cancel. Their reply was my order would be delivered 12/23. It did not, I still haven't seen it. They're always slow, and entirely unapologetic about it. There's nothing special about a $6 insulated lunch bag, you can get these at Target or K-mart all the time.

WilhelmV 12-30-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edxzxz (Post 65003884)
If you order anything from Tanga, be prepared to wait a long, long time for it to arrive. I'm still waiting for 2 pairs of gloves I ordered 11/20 - before Thanksgiving - that I bought for my 2 oldest kids ski trip after Christmas. When I emailed them and complained 12/20 that they hadn't arrived, Tanga's (canned) email response was something to the effect of 'our low prices mean we don't ship as fast as other sellers, but we try our best to ship orders within ten days'. I emailed them again and explained it had been well past 10 days and if they wouldn't arrive by Christmas to cancel. Their reply was my order would be delivered 12/23. It did not, I still haven't seen it. They're always slow, and entirely unapologetic about it. There's nothing special about a $6 insulated lunch bag, you can get these at Target or K-mart all the time.

Sounds like we might be better off buying things ePacket'd off Aliexpress. Especially since most of their stuff is just OEM Chinese merchandise. I was hoping that Tanga would be as good as 1SAD which ships out my items relatively quickly.

jerzyfam 12-30-2013 04:51 PM

ahhh what the hey...cutting down buying next year so might as well buy all i can now

sailakfan 12-31-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brisar (Post 65017510)
Tanga.com ["http] has Cat Cora Insulated SaCC Collapsible Tote for $7.99 - 25% w/ coupon code NEWYEAR = $5.99. Shipping is Free with code FREESHIP. Thanks hypoh

Tanga.com ["http] has Cat Cora Lunch SaCC for $7.99 - 25% w/ coupon code NEWYEAR = $5.99. Shipping is Free with code FREESHIP.

Thanks bought 12 as gifts

DCproper 12-31-2013 06:48 AM

I got one for the wife, tired of her carrying plastic grocery store bags anyway.

Rack 12-31-2013 07:52 AM

Does it come with anything to help you get out of a DUI?

april1baby 12-31-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rack (Post 65019734)
Does it come with anything to help you get out of a DUI?

HUH???? How about not driving after you've had a few?

Sdchic1 12-31-2013 09:51 AM

Ill never buy from them again... I bought the loom bands they had on sale before christmas and it said b1g1 and i bought 4 as gifts... they got there and there was only 2... you cannot get ahold of anyone either... So i sent an email and they told me to use my tracking numbers(i had already done that) so i was mad by this point so i emailed back and they said they moved warehouses so everythign is messed up right now... really... excuses. either way got my money back finally and had to buy the same things at the store for double the price bc of their screw up. I read reviews on them before in here and thought i would try them... never again. Anyone with no customer service i can speak to and resolve my issue i will not buy from again.

e.chang 12-31-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailakfan (Post 65017712)
Thanks bought 12 as gifts

Is that why both styles black in color are sold out?

kkbcunningham1 12-31-2013 11:56 AM

Wont let you use both coupon codes now :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:31 AM.


1999-2014